Author Topic: Reds agree Adam deal  (Read 139079 times)

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Reds agree Adam deal
« Reply #2440 on: August 15, 2011, 09:46:32 pm »
Lucky we have two of them then...

Yes. But if Gerrard wonīt come back to full swing than itīs only Suarez adding this extra top quality.

I think this observation is not out of this world.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #2441 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:19 pm »
The issue with Adam is not his talent, clearly the lad has loads; it's how it's integrated into the team. He was the Stevie G of Blackpool, but he isn't on that level to perform the same grab game by scruff of neck heroics for us. Can he pass and groove with the rest? I think he can. Now it's the crucial bedding in period.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2442 on: August 15, 2011, 09:48:15 pm »
You have to wonder if some actually watched the same game yesterday, or even support Liverpool.  We shoulda been 3-0 & out of sight at ht, and it was down to inept officials that we weren't.  And Adam was at the centre of the chances created.  The fuck more does he have to do?  And who would have been the better option in midfield anyway?

The whole team had a stinker the 2nd half, was chalk & cheese 1st half v 2nd half.   

Offline Not funny reecehenebry

• Pitbull #2. Fanning the flames of debate since 03/06/10.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2443 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:03 pm »
you are trying to make out he goes AWOL when it comes to grafting to get the ball back, if he has committed more fouls than anyone else in the whole league that shows that he is prepared to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in.
you dont commit more fouls than anyone else if your a lazy bastard that wont chase back
Reread what I said. I never said he was lazy, not a help was what I said. My worry isn't his work rate, rather his ability to read the defensive part of the game.
Why are you looking past this season?

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #2444 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:07 pm »
Two top quality signings mean signings from the level of Gerrard, Suarez, Aguero, Modric, Nasri, Gomez, Schweinsteiger.... just naming examples, not that we should have signed them.

How about you know , backing the players who HAVE signed for more than 1 game?

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2445 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:44 pm »
Yes. But if Gerrard wonīt come back to full swing than itīs only Suarez adding this extra top quality.

I think this observation is not out of this world.

how many of those top top class players have united got?

hoonin

« Reply #2446 on: August 15, 2011, 09:52:29 pm »
A note for anyone reading this:

The posting guidelines includes a request not to indulge in thread domination, i.e. repetitively posting the same things in an attempt to forcthers to concede or change their opinion.

Now that abuse is relatively rare compared to previous season it may be necessary to put more emphasis on those who peddle agendas and cause topics to rack up page after page of intransigent garbage.

Have a think before you post the same thing for the 5th time in as many hours. It might just save hundreds of you from having your head chopped.

Ta.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2447 on: August 15, 2011, 09:53:39 pm »
Lads, I give it a rest as we clearly going in circles.

I donīt rate Adam and Carroll thatīs all. Just like Rossi does with Kuyt and just as all of you have some players you donīt rate that high. So why the drama?

And there is NO agenda. I JUST donīt think they could help us improve our game. I am extremely disappointed that we again are about to giving away the start of season despite a very promising second half of last season and not having strenghted the squad properly IMO. But I think I am not the only one here...

YNWA

One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #2448 on: August 15, 2011, 09:53:46 pm »
A note for anyone reading this:

The posting guidelines includes a request not to indulge in thread domination, i.e. repetitively posting the same things in an attempt to forcthers to concede or change their opinion.

Now that abuse is relatively rare compared to previous season it may be necessary to put more emphasis on those who peddle agendas and cause topics to rack up page after page of intransigent garbage.

Have a think before you post the same thing for the 5th time in as many hours. It might just save hundreds of you from the chop.

Ta.

Point taken mate.

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #2449 on: August 15, 2011, 09:54:27 pm »
Three members on a number of threads are very close to being muted to see if it makes them think, after that it will be permanent if they post similar etc etc
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #2450 on: August 15, 2011, 09:55:37 pm »
Lads, I give it a rest as we clearly going in circles.

I donīt rate Adam and Carroll thatīs all. Just like Rossi does with Kuyt and just as all of you have some players you donīt rate that high. So why the drama?

And there is NO agenda. I JUST donīt think they could help us improve our game. I am extremely disappointed that we again are about to giving away the start of season despite a very promising second half of last season and not having strenghted the squad properly IMO. But I think I am not the only one here...

YNWA

We've played one game, we're still in 5th place, we're two points behind top. Jesus wept.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/