Author Topic: Car Stolen !!!  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Car Stolen !!!
« on: April 24, 2008, 05:26:08 pm »
My Nan's car has just been stolen in the Old Swan area.

If anyone sees a Metallic Green Peugeot 206, Registration X875DND, let me know straight away !!!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Car Stolen !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 06:41:31 pm »
Good luck with that - mine got stolen outside Allerton pictures and turned up 3 hours before they were due to cough up.

It was just off penny lane - had fingerprints all over it and although police said "They knew who it was" and had fingerprints - then it was just circumstancial blah de blah de blah.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 07:50:56 pm »
My Nan's car has just been stolen in the Old Swan area.

If anyone sees a Metallic Green Peugeot 206, Registration X875DND, let me know straight away !!!

Sorry, i'll return it ASAP.

Offline BootleRed

• Kopite
  • Put yerself in my shoes for a change!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:45:08 pm »
We're not English -We are Scouse.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:53:25 pm »
Good luck with that - mine got stolen outside Allerton pictures and turned up 3 hours before they were due to cough up.

It was just off penny lane - had fingerprints all over it and although police said "They knew who it was" and had fingerprints - then it was just circumstancial blah de blah de blah.

It was probably the FA mate.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:55:30 pm »
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 09:04:36 pm »

So it was those police officers then,..  Bit obvious isnt it!

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 09:21:18 pm »
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:32:24 am »

Thanks for the good luck mate :wave

Anyway... it's been found, near Netherley. Still in one piece. Shame they can't have it back until the police have taken evidence. Such a relief to have found it though.
Just love to catch the c*nts that did it :no

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 02:40:50 pm »
My car got nicked on saturday night (house burgled and pinched keys etc...).

Police pulled the dirty little bastards and recovered the car, its been in their storage facility since Saturday and I still can't get it back!! Added to that, i've gotta pay a fucking £150 quid fee, and maybe storage charges as well!!

I'm grateful to the police for finding the car and arresting one of the vermin who broke into our house, but fuck me are they joking? they're an absolute nightmare to deal with and find out any info about the car, I keep being fobbed off and being told to call back tomorrow, you know, like its no biggie that I can't get my fucking car back. AND i'm absolutely appalled that i'm to be charged for them recovering the vehicle (when I wasn't given the chance to recover it myself!!!).

Vent over.

What a fucking nuisance.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 01:49:52 am »
your being charged to get your car back that was stolen?

un fucking real

They probably have kids on the pay roll to rob them, c*nts.

www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 02:04:44 am »
your being charged to get your car back that was stolen?

un fucking real

Absolutely bewildering.

Offline NOTBORNIN1982

• and neither is he the best poster on here, not even close in fact. Maybe the 1982nd.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 02:13:13 am »
"How much do you smoke, sir? Two packs a day, is that right? Pussy. I go through two lighters a day. That's right, two lighters! You're a health nut compared to me."

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 03:53:29 am »
Damn that sucks. Good luck getting it back.

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 07:00:20 am »
^The rat who stole the car should have to pay the fees.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 01:30:36 pm »
Good Luck Stew
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 02:00:51 pm »
I know, unreal isn't it?

I got it back now, all happy days. No one was hurt and its only money, could've been much worse.

The charge is STATUTORY, so by law, if your vehicle is recovered by the po po then you have to pay £150 (and a credit card fee as well!!).

I'm over the anger now and just glad to have the car back, the mind boggles though with systems like this in place.

p.s. I will be trying to recover it from the thieving rat, but that depends on whether they charge the c*nt!

Cheers anyway chaps!

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 11:36:25 pm »
so it cost you £150 to get your car back that was stolen?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 02:40:20 pm »
Is this a relatively new thing? Another way of shafting honest and decent people? i had a car nicked twice within a short space of time about 16 years ago and both times I collected it from a police compound and didn't have to pay a penny.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 09:52:17 am »
Yeah £150 quid to get it back. Apparently its a statutory charge.

Mental isn't it. I dunno how new it is. I've been unfortunate enough now to have every car i've ever owned stolen at some point, and I think I got them all back at some point. This is the first time that the police recovered it and took it to "their" compound (/ a private recovery company...) because they had to take fingerprints.

I assume it was taken in because it was linked to a burglary and it wasn't dumped they were caught in the vehicle so it was a proper crime scene.

Its a joke isn't it? there's very little can be done about it though. They say you can claim on your insurance but then you'd lose your no claims (and its less than the excess anyway!).

As Jaffod said, just another way to fleece honest people.

Meanwhile the cunty bollocks who stole it has been given bail, told the police his mates had just given him a lift, and will probably not get charged.

i'll keep you updated!

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 11:18:46 am »
Why not take them out the back, give 'em a good lashing and fuck 'em back off home with some bruising to show their parents (if the parents even half give a fuck) and make them do some hard community service like scrapping gum off the road or cleaning nightclub toilets on a Sunday morning?
I think I love football more than woman...

Offline fox1977

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • freepremiershiponline.com
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2011, 11:32:58 am »
Fuckin' 'ell  150 quid.  Shocking
http://www.freepremiershiponline.com/ - guide to streaming football online

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2011, 11:39:59 am »
Lost for words.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 2, 2012, 09:37:26 pm »
Not quite stolen, but Step Dad's van window has been put through. Bit of a warning for people but on Utting Avenue this has happened a few times the last couple of months. People park here quite often for the match. The little rats are supposedly looking for Sat Nav's and are highly active on match days.