Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68816566

Because drug prohibition has always been so successful ::)
Its a who’s who of c*nts at that National Conservative event in Brussels. The amount of crying over that event being shut down is delightful.
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by Dr. Beaker on Today at 04:37:48 pm »
He arrived at the height of them throwing money around so must be around 2017.  I can still remember the bantz that Barcelona supposedly took our players whilst Everton took Barcelona's players.  If only we'd signed Mina, Digne and Gomes instead of Alisson and Virgil  :butt

I think Gomes has played in most of their games in the past couple of months.  There was a game where MotD featured him for their 30 second analysis checkbox exercise and pointed out he was controlling the game.  Getting himself in the shop window so he can blag one final big contract, I guess.  No such luck for Dele though as Everton won't want to trigger any payments to Spurs.
And I can't see him getting any more TV work.
European Away forum / Re: Europa League 2023/2024
« Last post by RandalstownRed on Today at 04:37:22 pm »
It was open for a week, was published and announced by UEFA last week, closed at 11am today

Thanks
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Results Comparison Thread 2023/4
« Last post by stonecold_jpm on Today at 04:36:39 pm »
Equivalent says City dropped 7 points on their remaining fixtures last season and they are down on the rest of their results, so there’s a bit of hope yet.
Bring back the kids. They know how to score and win.
Nothing silly, play the game, score first and go from there.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Results Comparison Thread 2023/4
« Last post by JP-65 on Today at 04:32:12 pm »
BTW, it was match 32 that City overtook Arsenal for the title last season....hope the ending is different this season!
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by 12C on Today at 04:31:46 pm »
The Miami-based investment fund now have a few weeks to come up with the money.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/everton-takeover-777-partners-loan-b2529346.html

Kicking the can down the road...

They offered to buy the club and have spent 7 months trying to get the money together, but have been lending the club £20m a month, and presumable getting a good wedge back in interest payments.
What a web of intrigue.
The Boozer / Re: Schools
« Last post by Kenny's Jacket on Today at 04:31:31 pm »
Yeah, I didn’t realise that the rule that says 50% of kids at a faith school have to be selected not based on their faith only applies to new faith academy schools opened since 2010 and that those faith schools open before 2010 of which 99.9% will be Christian are allowed to be much more restrictive in allowing in children not from the schools faith. So for me that means my kids have a very slim chance to getting into the Church schools as they don’t fall under the 50% rule.

I think we will wait and see for now as my oldest is only 7 so she has a few years to go, otherwise we are either ‘moving’ to my mums old house (which she rents out and lives with me) and apply to school I went to which is still highly rated or we move somewhere else.

Am I correct that you are atheist?

Would you not 'convert' for the sake of their education.

Im an atheist and converted to Islam to get what I wanted, is that an option ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10