Author Topic: Norwich Home  (Read 811 times)

Offline Aleeed#

• Jooones - Waaalkiiing Iiin Theee Aaaiiir :)
  • Anny Roader
  • VVD enthusiast.
Norwich Home
« on: November 30, 2013, 09:31:01 am »
Hi guys,

I'm taking the Mrs to her first game next week and we're staying overnight in Liverpool. I usually just go up on the train/drive up with the boys, but obviously this time we're getting a hotel.

We're staying in the Holiday Inn by the Docks. Just wondering about the best/fastest way to get to Anfield from the docks on a matchday?

Any help greatly appreciated  :wave

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
Re: Norwich Home
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:59:33 am »
Hi guys,

I'm taking the Mrs to her first game next week and we're staying overnight in Liverpool. I usually just go up on the train/drive up with the boys, but obviously this time we're getting a hotel.

We're staying in the Holiday Inn by the Docks. Just wondering about the best/fastest way to get to Anfield from the docks on a matchday?

Hey, coming over aswell and I think we are even in the same hotel.  Im gonna copy from the offical website, I usually prefer the soccer bus, although I hate the name, because its football not soccer :)

by Soccer bus

Frequent shuttle buses run from Sandhills Station, on the Merseyrail Northern Line, to Anfield for all Liverpool FC home games. The Soccerbus runs two hours before each match (last bus from Sandhills Station is approximately 15 minutes before kick-off) and for 50 minutes after the final whistle (subject to availability).

by bus

From Liverpool City Centre, take the number 26 or 27 from Paradise St Interchange, the number 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or number 917 from St Johns Lane. These will take you directly to the ground.

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:15:16 am »
Hi guys,

get a taxi mate fairly cheap and quickest way

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:17 pm »
The 26 bus from Liverpool One to Anfield and the 27 back to Liverpool One. £2 each way.....simples!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 01:50:07 pm »
what time does the midweek drinking starts ? Around 5 is sound ?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 02:05:47 pm »
what time does the midweek drinking starts ? Around 5 is sound ?

Depends whether you've got work or not. If not then start at around 1ish.