Author Topic: Real Madrid (A)  (Read 122029 times)

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
Re: Real Madrid (A)
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2008, 02:41:48 pm »
Gonna have to pay out the ass and go for a thomas cook package!! as there aint no other way of me getting a ticket :(

surely you'll still need the previous credits even to go with TC

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2008, 07:01:20 pm »
Don't know lad. But I tell you what.... get in touch nearer the time and - just cos it's your first one like - I'll try and sort you a ticket. Not promising anything, but if there's anything going between me mates, I'll try and grab it for you.

Mate, that's a lovely gesture, thanks very much for thinking about me, I've sent over a PM  :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:05:31 pm by mike doyle »

Offline heather123

• not in the clique... and won't be if she keeps moaning...
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2008, 07:46:30 pm »
This is going to be like Barca again - judging by some posts on here. Think I might give rawk a miss for a while - Whopper-mania is back! ::)

Good job some of us regulars have been before and know where to go to avoid them! ;)

I'm sure people feel the same way about you, love.  Idiot.

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2008, 07:57:30 pm »
flights booked £80    stanstead - madrid 23rd feb
                                 madrid - stanstead 26th feb    3 nights in a hotel £65
Angels regular. Kim's got a lovely little set an a crackin' tush for an auld bird

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers...
    • MADrid REDS - Official LFC Branch in Madrid
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:02 pm »
This is going to be like Barca again - judging by some posts on here. Think I might give rawk a miss for a while - Whopper-mania is back! ::)

Good job some of us regulars have been before and know where to go to avoid them! ;)

Well seeing as you've got a taxi-driver's knowledge of the city from your last visit, you needn't return to this thread mate. "My brand of support is better than yours" is it? Have fun on your own (or with your clones) then mate.
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarįs solo

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2008, 07:30:45 am »
What was wrong with Barca?
I had a fucking great time. And I think this is where you need to lighten up kiddies. Don't know when this re-writting history began.
But please can one of you tell me, what the fuck is wrong with taking over a square, turning it red and white, getting pissed and having a right auld laugh and sing song?

You go off on your little cultural exchanges. Fair play to you. But who the fuck are you to look down on others for doing what we have always done. This Kop nazism is becoming a pain. I know that the atmosphere's going to cock. I was around when it was good. I know something needs to be done to wake The Kop. And I know there's traditions to be kept. But do you honestly think you'll achieve any of that by wearing Samba or Campus and looking down on others for actually singing and having a laugh.

FFS We're going to Madrid. If you can't look ahead to that with the joy of a kid on Christmas eve, you're in the wrong game.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Joe90

• Anny Roader
  • Lad with the flag
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2008, 09:30:45 am »
What was wrong with Barca?
I had a fucking great time. And I think this is where you need to lighten up kiddies. Don't know when this re-writting history began.
But please can one of you tell me, what the fuck is wrong with taking over a square, turning it red and white, getting pissed and having a right auld laugh and sing song?

You go off on your little cultural exchanges. Fair play to you. But who the fuck are you to look down on others for doing what we have always done. This Kop nazism is becoming a pain. I know that the atmosphere's going to cock. I was around when it was good. I know something needs to be done to wake The Kop. And I know there's traditions to be kept. But do you honestly think you'll achieve any of that by wearing Samba or Campus and looking down on others for actually singing and having a laugh.

FFS We're going to Madrid. If you can't look ahead to that with the joy of a kid on Christmas eve, you're in the wrong game.

i see what you're saying. 

But it does wind me up big time when i see people in red pants singing scouser tommy and throwing beer at local waiters.  Think there is deffo a nice middle ground that can be reached that doesnt include sitting in a corner snarling at any c*nt wearing colors but does include not acting a beut and disrespecting locals.
Ringo star's a bellend.

'Dont die outside lad, the police dog is patently horny'

Offline Joe90

• Anny Roader
  • Lad with the flag
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2008, 09:37:12 am »
Take no fucking notice Lad. Makes me sick this malarkey. In fact, I don't know who makes me most sick.... The great Guru of the travelling kop or you for appologising to it.

I've been going to Anfield since the mid 60's. I've been going on Euro aways since the early 70's. I still see the disapproving looks from the great and wise of the Kop. Fuck them. Do what the fuck you want over there. You are paying for it. You are representeting no c*nt but yourself. Have a good time and leave them to sit there acting cool, comparing trainees and tutting tutting at people for actually having a laugh.

I agree with most of what you are saying except for that, because i see it as representing our city.  Thats when it winds me up.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 09:45:15 am by Joe90 »
Ringo star's a bellend.

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2008, 09:48:53 am »

I agree with most of what you are saying except for that, because i see it as representing our city.  Thats when it winds me up.

Yeh agree. Ill do what I want but I'm not someone who'd act like an idiot abroad or at home for that matter. Most of the time anyway. *Thinks back to jumping in a fountain in Rome at 4 in the morning in early January*

Offline Joe90

• Anny Roader
  • Lad with the flag
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2008, 09:55:13 am »
Yeh agree. Ill do what I want but I'm not someone who'd act like an idiot abroad or at home for that matter. Most of the time anyway. *Thinks back to jumping in a fountain in Rome at 4 in the morning in early January*

haha   I've done some stupid things that i just look back on and shudder!
Ringo star's a bellend.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2008, 10:34:23 am »
Lad you get c*nts everywhere. They're always in the minority and are usually soon shut up. A few fucking behave yourselves normally sorts it.
But as for sitting in a square with your mates, having a bevvie and a sing, fuck all wrong with that. I fucking love it. I look forward to it all year. I meet gangs of me auld mates from the auld days. I've known some of them lads for over 40 years. We don't carry on like fucking idiots. We have a laugh, and we don't need snot nosed kids telling us how we should behave at a match.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2008, 10:49:59 am »
FS you are absolutely spot on.
Had a bigger street piss up with Atleti cupporters that had the locals looking down on them in Madrid and had just aa good a laugh in Mathew street when they came over.
If enjoying yourself and celebrating the occasion even beforehand isn't allowed then theres no point in going.
Problem for some people is they are scared of being tarred with the same brush as the knobs but in thinking that way tar everyone who is having a laugh and a drink as being an arse too.I am always of the belief that the majority would step in if a minority got out of hand, but at the end of the day I am responsible for my own actions first and foremost, and as long as I believe I am not causing an embarrassment to myself, then I know I am not causing an embarrassment to our club or our city..
If others are and I dont feel able to do anything about it then I move on.
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2008, 11:03:02 am »
Harry I never mentioned this cos I hate saying anything bad about our lads, but.... night before the PSV game, I was in an alehouse by a canal. It was full of reds. Some young lads, all Scouse started having a kick off. But a few well aimed "Fucking behave yourselves. You're Scousers arent' you," from meself and a few more auld fellas was enough to put an end to it.

You'd be surprised how a quick bollocking from the majority can stop a few idiot drunks in thier tracks.

Sad to say.... I left that alehouse, went walkabout, walked past the alehouse in about half hour's time and the kids had apparently knocked fuck out of one another.

But you know what, I don't give a fuck. I'm going to watch us play Real in their gaffe and I've waited a life time for that. So I'd say there's a very good chance, I might just be having a few and kicking up a bit.

Offline Joe90

• Anny Roader
  • Lad with the flag
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2008, 11:05:11 am »
Lad you get c*nts everywhere. They're always in the minority and are usually soon shut up. A few fucking behave yourselves normally sorts it.
But as for sitting in a square with your mates, having a bevvie and a sing, fuck all wrong with that. I fucking love it. I look forward to it all year. I meet gangs of me auld mates from the auld days. I've known some of them lads for over 40 years. We don't carry on like fucking idiots. We have a laugh, and we don't need snot nosed kids telling us how we should behave at a match.

Agree with you mate.

Only bit i disagreed with was about only representing yourself, firmly believe that we are representing our city when we travel abroad.
Ringo star's a bellend.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2008, 11:12:35 am »
Agree with you mate.

Only bit i disagreed with was about only representing yourself, firmly believe that we are representing our city when we travel abroad.
Fair play. I just get too riled with this new breed always trying to tell granda's how it was

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: December 22, 2008, 11:17:54 am »
Agree with you mate.

Don't ever remember standing in the town hall with my hand on my heart swearing allegiance to the liver bird flag and swearing to uphold whichever values are in operation at the time ;)
When they give me a badge and an income I'll agree to be an ambassador.
Until then I'll continue upholding the values of decency that I have nurtured throughout my life. (with the odd lapses that I may have at any other time of my daily life)
I hate people who are disrespectful to others as much as anyone, but I can't be held responsible for that.
Nor can you.
And if someone from Liverpool acts a tit on a Friday Night in London, do you go into shame meltdown?
No, that's life, you should try to enjoy it sometime instead of worrying about everyone elses behaviour.

Offline Joe90

• Anny Roader
  • Lad with the flag
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2008, 11:23:23 am »
Don't ever remember standing in the town hall with my hand on my heart swearing allegiance to the liver bird flag and swearing to uphold whichever values are in operation at the time ;)
When they give me a badge and an income I'll agree to be an ambassador.
Until then I'll continue upholding the values of decency that I have nurtured throughout my life. (with the odd lapses that I may have at any other time of my daily life)
I hate people who are disrespectful to others as much as anyone, but I can't be held responsible for that.
Nor can you.
And if someone from Liverpool acts a tit on a Friday Night in London, do you go into shame meltdown?
No, that's life, you should try to enjoy it sometime instead of worrying about everyone elses behaviour.

Think thats a bit unfair on me that.  I was saying i dont like it if im abroad with Liverpool and i see people representing our city, which they are.  Like it or not they are following Liverpool Football Club therefore representing our city by association if nothing else.

So you have to be paid by Liverpool city council before you are allowed to want the city to be held in high regard by others?

The incident i was orginally reffering to was one that happend in Barcalona, something i hope i wont see again.

ok?
Ringo star's a bellend.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2008, 11:28:55 am »
Remember the tramps getting lashed into the fountains in Barca?
That was well out of order that. Poor fuckers. I didn't half feel sorry for them, but you know what... I have to admit it, I laughed like fuck even though it was dead aul arse.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2008, 11:34:07 am »
Think thats a bit unfair on me that.  I was saying i dont like it if im abroad with Liverpool and i see people representing our city, which they are.  Like it or not they are following Liverpool Football Club therefore representing our city by association if nothing else.

So you have to be paid by Liverpool city council before you are allowed to want the city to be held in high regard by others?

The incident i was orginally reffering to was one that happend in Barcalona, something i hope i wont see again.

ok?
It wasn't meant to be an attack mate sorry if it came across that way for you.
Was meant to be a light hearted attempt to lighten the mood

I saw a few things I didn't like too but at the end of the day they are they and I am I.
Thats life in all associationships unfortunately

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2008, 11:37:10 am »
Remember the tramps getting lashed into the fountains in Barca?
That was well out of order that. Poor fuckers. I didn't half feel sorry for them, but you know what... I have to admit it, I laughed like fuck even though it was dead aul arse.
My missus would have laffed even more if she'd seen that .
One grab my balls walkin down the ramblas and she was goin to go after her.
I had to fight her off as I secretly enjoyed it

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2008, 11:49:11 am »
My missus would have laffed even more if she'd seen that .
One grab my balls walkin down the ramblas and she was goin to go after her.
I had to fight her off as I secretly enjoyed it
I hope one of the Whoa's not the Parraffin's.

In the square that night, there was a black fella picking pockets. As he passed me, I twatted him on the head with a plassie bag full of cans of lager. His fucking legs turned to jeely and he started wobbling all over the gaffe trying to get off. Some big lad roared at me.... "Eh, no fucking need for that," or words to them effect.

Soon changed his tune when I told him the lad had been trying to get into his arse pocket. the poor fucker than got booted up the arse and slapped over the head until he managed to wobble his way out of the square.

Me... I feel no shame for that. In fact, I thought it was rather funny.

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2008, 11:55:30 am »
Wherever you go in the world people will have an opinion on you and the group they associate you with, i'm sure the people of madrid or any other place in the world will be clever enough to realise that if they see one person acting a tit, that the rest of the people in that group are not exactly the same and think that the city of liverpool consists of these people, anyone who does think that, frankly isn't worth worrying about.
For instance harry enfield's scousers, the people of Liverpool know that is a complete exageration and anyone who has ever been or met scousers would realise that, anyone else who thinks everyone walks round in trackies getting pissed up all the time doesn't matter.
And as for acting in a precise way and sitting there quietly being 'cool as fuck', be yourself, at the end of the day i thought Liverpool was supposed to be a city where you can be what you wanna be and that diversity is acceptable.
So if someone is acting like a total gobshite fair enough, have a word but at the same time be yourself and have a good time on awaydays, you've paid for it and their shouldn't be anyone keeping tabs on what you do and thinking that a minority of people traipsing round acting like idiots defines a whole city is absolute garbage.
Angels regular. Kim's got a lovely little set an a crackin' tush for an auld bird

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2008, 12:07:46 pm »
anyone who has ever been or met scousers would realise that, anyone else who thinks everyone walks round in trackies getting pissed up all the time doesn't matter.
So you met me on a euro away then

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2008, 12:15:26 pm »
So you met me on a euro away then
was on about meself there,
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:17:22 pm by martinjmmac5 »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2008, 01:11:48 pm »
I seem to have offended precisely the people my post WASN'T aimed at! I really wasn't trying to stop people enjoying themselves and singing songs in the squares etc. Far from it, I'll probably be with them! Of course everyone is excited about this - it's Real Madrid at the Bernabeu! ;D
The people that commented on my previous post are not the ones I have a problem with at all, so I'm sorry if that was how you took it!
But when I see people abroad being disrespectful to their hosts then I feel ashamed. If that makes me an idiot then I must be.
But it does wind me up big time when i see people in red pants singing scouser tommy and throwing beer at local waiters.  Think there is deffo a nice middle ground that can be reached that doesnt include sitting in a corner snarling at any c*nt wearing colors but does include not acting a beut and disrespecting locals.
A better way of saying what I meant to. :D

I'm sure people feel the same way about you, love.  Idiot.
That's fine. I wouldn't want to join in with your Munich songs anyway. (I remember the tube in Marseille last year.)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2008, 02:01:04 pm »
It'll be sound I reckon with two and proof of travel, can't see problems myself, especially if they sell them at the window.

It should be fine with 1 shouldn't it? It'll be the biggest allocation yet, therefore, assuming the TO sell them via the same criteria that they always have done, everyone with one credit or more will qualify with about 800 left over.
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2008, 02:58:15 pm »
thomas cook are fuckin twats

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2008, 03:02:54 pm »
Don't forget Thomas Cook taking up to 50% of them, though. Be pushing it with 1 credit for this one, I'd say.

Yeah but Thomas Cook still only sell them to people with the required number of credits, if makes no difference if they have them because you still need credits to buy tickets through them.

The bottom line is we will receive more tickets for Madrid away than we have done at any previous point in the competition, therefore everyone who has one away recorded on their fancard will get a ticket.

For example for Inter we receieved what, 4,500 tickets? Everyone with one credit was guarenteed a ticket, there was then a ballot for season ticket holders to distribute the remaining tickets. We'll get about 1,000 tickets less than that this time, so they'll be less tickets remaining for those without 1 previous credit.

Whatever happens there will be more tickets than people with 1 credit, regardless of whether or not those tickets are in the hands of Thomas Cook, I suppose theoretically they could force you into buying a ticket through them, but I'm not aware of that ever happening previously when there are more tickets than there are people with the credits. From my knowledge the only time that it becomes an issue is when there are less tickets than people with credits, and a ballot is done to decide who gets a ticket, but people who choose to go through Thomas Cook can guarentee themselves a ticket, I think PSV for the quarter finals was an example of that.

The only possible way that anyone with 1 credit would fail to qualify would be if Parry boxed them off to corporates or something.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 03:08:45 pm by Joshytoohotty »

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2008, 03:16:25 pm »
Yeah but Thomas Cook still only sell them to people with the required number of credits,

I wouldn't bank on that

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2008, 03:18:21 pm »
I wouldn't bank on that

Well that's always been the way it's been done in the past as far as I'm aware?

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2008, 03:22:46 pm »
I seem to have offended precisely the people my post WASN'T aimed at! I really wasn't trying to stop people enjoying themselves and singing songs in the squares etc. Far from it, I'll probably be with them! Of course everyone is excited about this - it's Real Madrid at the Bernabeu! ;D
The people that commented on my previous post are not the ones I have a problem with at all, so I'm sorry if that was how you took it!
But when I see people abroad being disrespectful to their hosts then I feel ashamed. If that makes me an idiot then I must be. A better way of saying what I meant to. :D
That's fine. I wouldn't want to join in with your Munich songs anyway. (I remember the tube in Marseille last year.)
never offended me
I will always act in accordance with the values of decency wherever I am

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2008, 03:26:28 pm »
Well that's always been the way it's been done in the past as far as I'm aware?

They do advertise it as that, but mates of mine have been on aways with them having had no credits

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2008, 06:41:57 pm »

you talk alot of sense and your spot on in my opinion. People just want to go enjoy the hospitality in Madrid, have a few drinks, support the team and enjoy themselves.

As long as that doesn't spill into being disrespectful then everyones happy.

But when I see people abroad being disrespectful to their hosts then I feel ashamed. If that makes me an idiot then I must be. A better way of saying what I meant to. :D

think we misunderstood your original post - if so apologies.

Lets hope everyone goes and simply enjoys themselves - thats the only thing we all want. I will be there probably without a ticket like a few others and just want to enjoy the atmosphere and come away from Madrid having had a laugh and a great experience....hopefully celebrating a win!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2008, 06:52:33 am »

think we misunderstood your original post - if so apologies.

That's down to me. Thing is, I just can't stand the new breed of kid who thinks it's his/their job to police The Kop..... What to do. How to act. What to sing. What to wear. What flag to wave.

I wouldn't mind, most of it's pure bollacks.
We don't get dressed up.... I knew a gang of lads from Kirkby, about 6 of them, who used to wear a full set of top hat and tails to the big games back in the 70's. Bright red from head to toe. They actually looked sound. But I'd have loved to have seen someone tell them they looked like dickheads. Loved a good fight them lads.

As for the great Wool debate, well, I know the problems with the tourists. I hate them as much as the next fella. But all OOT shouldn't be tarred with that brush. I've known some lads from OOT since the 70's. Great lads. Proper supporters. I seen a couple of them getting shite from some little Scouse street urchin in Athens. It was probably the little street rats first game. I told him to fuck off, and to be honest spent the next half hour shitting meself thinking he was coming back with his mates to stab me. Also one of the lads who goes the games with our little crew is from Warrington. He told me about growing up a Red in the Manc part of town. Poor c*nt was forever getting filled in at school and that. How many of us would be Reds if it meant constant hidings?

And as for what we can and can't sing, this really gets on me wick.... get on this brilliant film....
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y_t3z_5R90M

It's a joy. But hang on what's that at the end... Yeah! The Kop chanting Easy! Easy!
Like we used to, and probably invented like we did most things back then.
But ask the new Kop police did we ever chant it. You'll be laughed into the Soccer am "WHOAREYER" corner.

As I said earlier, I know the atmosphere needs protecting. It's down to the youngsters to do it. I feel sorry for them. It's a losing battle. And thank fuck there are some good people trying to defend it and our ways. But I think they'd sometimes be better off having a go at the boo boys rather than kicking off on people who are having a go.

Anyway sorry lads, rant over. It's just that things like that really annoy me and does fuck all to preserve the atmosphere that it's supposed to be about saving.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:55:04 am by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2008, 09:19:29 am »
 ;D

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:20 pm »

We don't get dressed up.... I knew a gang of lads from Kirkby, about 6 of them, who used to wear a full set of top hat and tails to the big games back in the 70's. Bright red from head to toe. They actually looked sound. But I'd have loved to have seen someone tell them they looked like dickheads. Loved a good fight them lads.

What these lads?

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers...
    • MADrid REDS - Official LFC Branch in Madrid
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2008, 02:02:55 pm »
That's down to me. Thing is, I just can't stand the new breed of kid who thinks it's his/their job to police The Kop..... What to do. How to act. What to sing. What to wear. What flag to wave.

Some very good points there - that post probably deserves a thread of it's own in the main forum.
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarįs solo

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2008, 02:20:22 pm »
Some very good points there - that post probably deserves a thread of it's own in the main forum.

It really doesn't, it has been done to death.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2008, 02:33:51 pm »
What these lads?

Remember them well.

One of that lot gave me a ticket for Wembley 1978.  Sound fellas, will never forget how good they were to me.

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2008, 02:36:00 pm »
Remember them well.

One of that lot gave me a ticket for Wembley 1978.  Sound fellas, will never forget how good they were to me.

And people seem to think that glory-hunting Irish day-tripping whoppers are a new phenomenon ;)