Author Topic: Ket wigs.  (Read 31549 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Ket wigs.
« on: August 26, 2015, 08:15:26 am »
Won't somebody think of the barbers?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Dowling10

• Busted
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scousers rule the country.
Re: Ket wigs.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:21:26 pm »
Power to the ket wigs!

They love a good festival.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 04:54:58 am »
It's getting beyond a joke now. I love this city and it's people, but fucking hell we have a lot of sheep here. Every fucker looks the same. I know you can say that about a lot of people in different areas and with different trends but it's outrageous. Long hair, probably a beard (or some bum fluff), Airmax 95's, a Hugo Boss jacket or t-shirt. That's it. If you are a shop/clothing store and sell those items then you must be a millionaire.

One fucker will get a skinhead soon and the rest will follow suit.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 08:19:56 am »
It's fucking unreal, what happened to all the scals with shaved heads?

Offline Dowling10

• Busted
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scousers rule the country.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 11:40:55 pm »
It's getting beyond a joke now. I love this city and it's people, but fucking hell we have a lot of sheep here. Every fucker looks the same. I know you can say that about a lot of people in different areas and with different trends but it's outrageous. Long hair, probably a beard (or some bum fluff), Airmax 95's, a Hugo Boss jacket or t-shirt. That's it. If you are a shop/clothing store and sell those items then you must be a millionaire.

One fucker will get a skinhead soon and the rest will follow suit.

It's been like that for years though - and probably like that in other cities.

It used to be reebok workouts and lacoste trackies.

We've also had Duck and Cover, even Schott Jackets. Remember those?

Then we had Lowe Alpine hats. At the moment it's a new craze (which has lasted longer that I expected) of long hair, any stubble that is possible to grow coupled with a pair of 110's (Nike have done well out of them in Liverpool - they've been popular since I was in school which was 9-10 years ago) and a Hugo Boss polo.

You go to any festival, or any place in the world and 100% you can spot a Scouser a mile off.

I find it funny to be honest.

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 11:43:36 pm »
Ket wigs is a new one on me but I deffo know a few

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 01:25:50 am »
Goes right down to junior school, as these things do, so as a lad who got a fair few jokes for having a full head of hair, I don't know whether to be amused or annoyed  ;D

Though to be honest, I'd probably be the lad with a skinhead right now. It's sad though, it actually must have had a fair knock on for the barbers. Knew a lot of people who used to get their skinheads skinned every week or 2!

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 01:29:45 am »
Haha, I was in a Yr7 in a North Liverpool comp and anyone with longer than a short back and sides was a wool. Hasn't half changed in 10 years.  ;D
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 08:29:42 am »
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 01:46:05 pm »
Not in the old city or have been for a while, so, I was about to ask wtf is a ket wig. Is is a modern take on the perm as modeled by Thommo above?

Edit:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ket+wig
 ket wig
Someone, normally a chav,who hasn't had a hair cut and instead has grown a disgusting mass of hair. The name comes from the idea that the money saved from not getting a hair cut can instead be spent in there view wisely, on ketamine
chav: you getting a hair cut lad?

Ket wig bandit: nah lad I've spent the money on ket

Chav: Snd lad! Your hair looks proper sick anyway

and some photos:
https://twitter.com/scouseketwigs
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:55:29 pm by alfonso »
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 06:35:09 pm »
you have to wear a taylor made cap and have long flowing locks out the side

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 04:50:30 pm »
Only just heard about this (in the other thread)Is it still a popular look in the city? (Is it anywhere else)

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 04:58:13 pm »
I always thought it'd be this sort of get up..

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 09:16:20 pm »
I know a few lads with ket wigs. It's a strong look.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 09:57:42 pm »
I don't know what you lads are going on about Hugo Boss.... all I see is North Face. You can spot a scouser a mile away with that, at a festival expecially, the one who looks like hes about to be climbing Mount Everest.
Justice for the 97

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 10:24:47 am »
Love it

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:54 am »
I don't know what you lads are going on about Hugo Boss.... all I see is North Face. You can spot a scouser a mile away with that, at a festival expecially, the one who looks like hes about to be climbing Mount Everest.
It's Canada Goose now instead of North Face mate

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2015, 02:34:34 pm »

They're all blag as fuck as well.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2015, 05:22:16 pm »
They're all blag as fuck as well.
You'd be surprised how many aren't mate. Liverpool people will always pay for their clobber

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2015, 10:24:25 pm »
You'd be surprised how many aren't mate. Liverpool people will always pay for their clobber

You can tell what ones are blag. You're right though, a lot of money is spent in Liverpool on clothes, I reckon a bit more than in other big cities per person. But with these £700 pound coats many are knock off. I mean come on they can't afford a fucking haircut, they aren't splashing out that much on a coat for 4 months of the year!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 09:44:32 am »
Do they actually perm there hair though? They had skin heads not so long ago, they wear 1 10's with with trackies and North Face coats it's the most bizzare look ever.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 01:39:12 am »
My lads got a twat of a swede on him. In the old days we got a way due to lack of cameras, but soft lad will be reminded for years because if samsungs wizadry.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 03:35:05 pm »
Wonder what the Probe skinheads back in the 80's would have made of it. Feathercuts were bad enough to them.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 04:19:57 pm »
Do they actually perm there hair though? They had skin heads not so long ago, they wear 1 10's with with trackies and North Face coats it's the most bizzare look ever.
You sure about that.... ;D

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 11:47:50 am »
Them Canada Goose things fuckin annoy me.

The nobheads strolling round wearing them with the chest pushed out trying to look dead ard.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 12:07:46 pm »

The nobheads strolling round wearing them with the chest pushed out trying to look dead ard.

I see what you mean

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 05:12:40 pm »
Back in my day a scouser wouldnt wear a fucking coat
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 07:00:28 pm »
Back in my day a scouser wouldnt wear a fucking coat
How are your rickets grandad?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2015, 12:29:50 pm »

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #30 on: January 2, 2016, 04:29:21 am »

I saw something posted on Twitter earlier that made me laugh. Something along the lines of "Only in Liverpool will you see a lad wearing Balenciagas and a Canada Goose coat waiting for the 19 bus."

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #31 on: January 3, 2016, 03:15:41 am »
Canada Goose - I couldn't wear anything with fur. Stolen pets are skinned alive for their fur. The ramifications of buying Canada Goose is the huge explosion of fakes in China. Saying that, picturing a coyote in a trap on a US mountain side awaiting for its fate for a Canada Goose coat isn't pleasant either.

Regarding Ket wigs, when I was a young teenager it was the feather cut (now known as the mullet) most of us had. Were older people at that time saying we looked like idiots too. Of course they were.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 3, 2016, 10:06:49 am »
Not getting your hair cut is nothing new  :)

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 3, 2016, 11:43:21 am »
I saw something posted on Twitter earlier that made me laugh. Something along the lines of "Only in Liverpool will you see a lad wearing Balenciagas and a Canada Goose coat waiting for the 19 bus."
haha fucking ridiculous, walking round with about £1,500 worth of clobber on but can`t afford a car.
Canada Goose - I couldn't wear anything with fur. Stolen pets are skinned alive for their fur. The ramifications of buying Canada Goose is the huge explosion of fakes in China. Saying that, picturing a coyote in a trap on a US mountain side awaiting for its fate for a Canada Goose coat isn't pleasant either.

Regarding Ket wigs, when I was a young teenager it was the feather cut (now known as the mullet) most of us had. Were older people at that time saying we looked like idiots too. Of course they were.
Is it real fur on them Jackets? I thought real fur was banned in this country or am I tripping?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 3, 2016, 12:23:14 pm »
haha fucking ridiculous, walking round with about £1,500 worth of clobber on but can`t afford a car.Is it real fur on them Jackets? I thought real fur was banned in this country or am I tripping?

According to the specs on the website its Coyote fur and the ones for sale on the UK Amazon site also state Coyote fur.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #35 on: January 3, 2016, 11:32:52 pm »
Saw a coyote outside ours yesterday, will try and catch it and bring back to Liverpool when I come home for the United game, could sell to some ket kid to make a coat out of and pay my airfare. Laughing kidder. Who would want a dog fur coat normally?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 4, 2016, 01:27:58 am »
I love how a couple of them realise they can't afford the coat but want to be on the Canada Goose bandwagon, so they just buy the cap instead
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2016, 11:00:05 am »
I thought real fur was banned in this country or am I tripping?

Fur farming is banned and has been since 2003, I think, export from other countries isn't, unfortunately. I read an article a few weeks ago and totally slips my mind where it was now but it stated that it's cheaper in places like China to use real fur than make fake fur, so a lot of the cheaper items that use fur actually use real animal furs. It's best to not buy any of it rather than fuel any sort of demand.

Canada Goose's use of real fur, it's a personal thing and I'd never ever buy it, but they don't mass produce and use 'ethical' methods, they're not farmed. The fakes are the ones we need to worry about :(

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2016, 08:49:28 pm »
Haha so this phenonoma has a name? I have noticed numerous young scallies with dead rats on their heads. Had I turned up in school in the 80s with a noggin like that I would have been booted around the playground.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2016, 02:54:35 pm »
Sea of them in town on a night out. It's my age group mainly who are committing this crime. It basically as a haircut and fashion statement says: 'I'm below average intelligence and don't enjoy half the things I do, but everyone else does them.'
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez