Author Topic: FAO: US Reds----tv info  (Read 823692 times)

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: FAO: US Reds----tv info
« Reply #5400 on: April 24, 2017, 03:16:11 pm »
Monday May 1st
Watford v Liverpool
2 PM Eastern
NBCSN
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5401 on: April 25, 2017, 11:52:51 am »
Any of you LA reds know of a brunch place to watch the match in or near Koreatown or Silverlake?
Ta.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5402 on: April 25, 2017, 12:50:29 pm »
Anyone who travels someplace globally, USA included, start with this website to find a place to watch LFC;

You'll Never Watch Alone

http://www.ynwatcha.com/

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5403 on: April 25, 2017, 03:25:07 pm »
Monday May 1st
Watford v Liverpool
2 PM Eastern
NBCSN

2pm? Is that when coverage starts? I have the game showing up as a 3pm kick.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5404 on: April 25, 2017, 03:56:48 pm »
2pm? Is that when coverage starts? I have the game showing up as a 3pm kick.

You're right. Glad someone checked. I'm on Central time so forgot to add the hour;

Monday May 1st
Watford v Liverpool
3 PM Eastern
NBCSN

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5405 on: May 2, 2017, 01:10:25 pm »
Sunday May 7th
Liverpool v Southampton
8:30 AM Eastern
NBCSN
« Last Edit: May 2, 2017, 01:13:38 pm by 4pool »

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5406 on: May 8, 2017, 03:32:01 pm »
Sunday May 14th
West Ham v Liverpool
9:00 AM Eastern ( kickoff 9:15)
NBC Live Extra is listed but might be switched to NBCSN

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5407 on: May 9, 2017, 01:41:19 pm »
Sunday May 14th
West Ham v Liverpool
9:00 AM Eastern ( kickoff 9:15)
NBC Live Extra is listed but might be switched to NBCSN

CNBC

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5408 on: May 9, 2017, 02:06:37 pm »
Ta.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5409 on: May 14, 2017, 10:33:36 pm »
Guess we won't know about the channel until late in the week since all the games are simulcast. 

That said since relegation and champions are set - the only thing up in the air is CL spot(s) - I have a feeling we will be on NBCSN and Arsenal/Man Manchester City will be pushed to the other channels.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:35:23 pm by newterp »

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5410 on: May 15, 2017, 12:17:41 am »
Arsenal and City both play Tuesday.

We should know Thursday at the latest.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5411 on: May 17, 2017, 12:51:35 am »
Well we are on nbcsn and somehow Arsenal are on NBC

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5412 on: May 17, 2017, 02:06:27 pm »
All matches 10 AM Eastern Sunday May 21'st

Liverpool v Middlesbrough  NBCSN

Arsenal v Everton NBC

Watford v Man City USA

Burnley v West Ham Oxygen

Chelsea v Sunderland SyFy

Hull v Spurs MSNBC

Leicester v Bournemouth Bravo

Man Utd v Crystal Palace CNBC

Southampton v Stoke City E!

Swansea v West Brom Esquire

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5413 on: May 17, 2017, 02:28:30 pm »
All matches 10 AM Eastern Sunday May 21'st

Liverpool v Middlesbrough  NBCSN

Arsenal v Everton NBC

Watford v Man City USA

Burnley v West Ham Oxygen

Chelsea v Sunderland SyFy

Hull v Spurs MSNBC

Leicester v Bournemouth Bravo

Man Utd v Crystal Palace CNBC

Southampton v Stoke City E!

Swansea v West Brom Esquire

I wish they had a mix channel with the 3 CL-related games all on one station.

I'm going to be setting up my ipad or computer to stream the other games and use the TV for us. (Directv allows me to do picture in picture including a side by side option - but I hate that when my own team is playing).

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5414 on: May 17, 2017, 02:46:33 pm »
Ahhh, i remember the old days when one match was shown or you went to the pub to pay $5 to watch.

Now we bitch because every match is shown... :lmao    ;)

Offline Texas Reds Fan

• The first to learn about Project: Rename LFC
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is emptiness, emptiness is form
« Reply #5415 on: May 20, 2017, 09:06:29 pm »
is the game on univision or any other Spanish networks? I'm on vacation and can't find a place that has nbc sports!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5416 on: May 20, 2017, 09:22:33 pm »
is the game on univision or any other Spanish networks? I'm on vacation and can't find a place that has nbc sports!

damn - good question. where are you vacationing?

do you have a reliable wifi connection? you can find a stream here for sure.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5417 on: May 20, 2017, 11:46:41 pm »

Telemundo have the Arse v Everton.

Surely to goodness you can find a pub open in the USA that has NBCSN

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #5418 on: June 23, 2017, 01:59:34 am »
Two free tickets to Above and Beyond in DC for Friday June 23 if anyone wants them.

Tickets can be emailed.

Offline Maverick84

• Main Stander
« Reply #5419 on: June 28, 2017, 05:57:27 am »
NBC Extra Time channels/streaming are going away this season... unless, of course, if you pay $50!!! lol... fuck off

http://awfulannouncing.com/nbc/nbc-announces-new-premier-league-pass-top-service-eliminates-extra-time-streaming.html

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5420 on: June 29, 2017, 01:59:00 pm »
The best answer is don't subscribe.

Liverpool will primarily be on their main channels and not on their streaming ones. A lot of our matches will be moved to where we are the only match in that time period. I suspect they'll put one of our matches on that side to make people buy their streaming package.

If people don't buy the package, it will go away as a failed experiment to wring more cash out of the tv viewer.  :wave

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5421 on: June 29, 2017, 04:04:33 pm »
Sorry, now fully read the article. It says a "minimum of three" matches per team will be on their streaming services.

Still, ours will be against mid or lower table sides.

So either pay the $50 or off to the other websites who stream to watch 3 matches during the season.

NBC announces new Premier League Pass over the top service, eliminates Extra Time streaming

When NBC took over the American Premier League rights prior to the 2013-14 season, one of the main selling points was the fact that fans could watch every game with their cable subscription, either on TV or streaming through NBC’s Extra Time service.

As NBC moves into their fifth season holding America’s Premier League broadcast rights, their coverage will be changing a bit for the 2017-18 season. The network announced the introduction of the Premier League Pass for this season, a $49.99 over the top service that would allow fans to watch 130 live Premier League matches and other on demand programming.

At least three matches per Premier League club will be available as a live stream exclusively on NBC Sports Gold’s “Premier League Pass.” In addition, subscribers can access replays of most matches (including those not offered on NBC Sports Gold), and a full suite of Premier League Productions and NBC Sports original content and studio shows, plus highlight clips.

“We are excited to broaden our offerings for passionate Premier League fans, featuring more content than ever at their fingertips, with approximately 20 weekly hours of live matches, studio shows, highlights, and replays,” said Rick Cordella, EVP and General Manager, Digital Media, NBC Sports Group. “NBC Sports Gold has experienced tremendous growth since its launch last year and we look forward to providing Premier League viewers with this rich content-fueled experience.”

That sounds all well and good, right? Well, there’s a catch, because of course there is.

The 250 Premier League games that will be airing on NBC’s TV outlets will not be available for live streaming with the Premier League Pass, meaning that for their $50, cord-cutters are only getting just over one-third of the total games this season.

But that’s not all!

NBC Sports Group will continue to present its traditional TV offering, featuring up to 250 Premier League matches, including at least one match in each Premier League match time window, across NBC, NBCSN, and CNBC, as well as online on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app for mobile, tablets and connected TV devices. There will be no decrease in matches on NBC and NBCSN compared to prior seasons. Matches such as the Manchester Derby, North London Derby, and Merseyside Derby will remain on NBC and NBCSN as they will be televised in single-game windows. The overflow matches included in the NBC Sports Gold package were previously part of the linear Extra Time packages available through some video providers as well as on NBC Sports.com and the NBC Sports app.

Those who haven’t cut the cord will now need to pony up the $50 to have access to all 380 games, as the games that were previously streamed only on NBC Extra Time will transition to the Premier League Pass service.

NBC’s Live Extra app also will not contain an archive of prior games and shows, and will be focused on live streaming.

NBC Sports Gold’s “Premier League Pass” will feature a preseason rundown of Premier League clubs’ summer activity, Premier League weekend fixture preview and review shows, an end-of-season recap show, plus series such as Netbusters, Premier League World, Classic Match and archive programming – much of which will be available for the first time ever in the United States. In addition, popular NBC and NBCSN Premier League series such as Premier League Download, The Men in Blazers Show, and Behind the Badge will be available on “Premier League Pass.”

There’s no way around this – if you’re a cable subscriber, you lose with the Premier League Pass, especially if you’re a fan of a club that wasn’t on TV all that much this season (sorry, Stoke City fans!). If you’re a Premier League fan that’s already cut the cord, you can pay your $50 for the Premier League Pass, but you won’t be getting every match – in fact, you might only have access to something like a quarter of your favorite club’s matches.

Stuck in the middle are the soccer fans with a cable subscription that want to cut the cord. Do you plunk down the cash for the Premier League Pass, knowing you’re going to likely lose out on a fair chunk of your team’s matches, and dump your cable subscription? Or do you stay the course with cable and save your $50, coming to the realization that you won’t be able to watch every match anymore?

The third option is what NBC wants – for you to keep your cable subscription *and* pay for the Premier League Pass. The season is nine months long, so your $50 is really just a little more than $5 a month! That’s a steal of a deal, right? RIGHT?!?!

In short, this really isn’t great news for anyone – cord cutters (and those thinking of doing the deed) won’t get the full over the top package they want. Cable subscribers lose access to every game, which they’ve been accustomed to over the past four seasons with NBC. And NBC? Well, they’ll probably bring in their share of cash from the Premier League Pass, but at the cost of some of the feelings of goodwill they’ve nurtured among soccer fans since they came into the fold a few years ago.

http://awfulannouncing.com/nbc/nbc-...-service-eliminates-extra-time-streaming.html
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:06:40 pm by 4pool »

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5422 on: June 29, 2017, 04:14:41 pm »
When they get it up and running:

NBC Sports Gold is available on Apple iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and online at NBCSportsGold.com. NBC Sports Gold is powered by Playmaker Media, NBC Sports Digital’s technology service which provides end-to-end support for companies in need of best-in-class live streaming and VOD solutions.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5423 on: June 29, 2017, 04:36:19 pm »
Well that's a real bummer. Can't they see the writing on the wall with people jumping ship away from traditional cable? As a "cord-cutter" I'd pay $60-$75 for a season in order to have access to all Liverpool games and if they ensured that replays were available. As it is, people without cable will potentially be paying $50 for just a minority portion of the games?

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5424 on: June 29, 2017, 04:46:24 pm »
If you join the clubs LFCTVGO .. you'll get the First teams preseason matches, most U18's, U23's and Ladies matches live.

Live pregame and post game ( usually one hour each) of all First team matches. Audio only of the match live.

Replays of all first team matches are shown after midnight in the UK.

Along with other in-house programming.

All for about $50 a year.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5425 on: June 29, 2017, 05:22:26 pm »
If you join the clubs LFCTVGO .. you'll get the First teams preseason matches, most U18's, U23's and Ladies matches live.

Live pregame and post game ( usually one hour each) of all First team matches. Audio only of the match live.

Replays of all first team matches are shown after midnight in the UK.

Along with other in-house programming.

All for about $50 a year.
Yeah, I had been paying for that subscription for a while, but it was tough waiting like, two days after a game to be able to watch the replay, especially without it being spoiled. I'll have to weigh my options I guess.

Offline mjjason

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5426 on: June 30, 2017, 03:53:34 am »
Just when you think NBC was going in the right direction they go and pull this.  They really need to get a cord cutter option out there.  It is the only reason I have the tv package that I have now.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5427 on: June 30, 2017, 11:49:09 am »
I cut the cord 4 years ago. I've had cable, Dish network, Directv. Got tired of paying over $100 a month to get all the sports channels. Didn't pay for any movies. $1,200-1,400 per year just to watch television is insane.

So I got a digital antenna ( Wineguard) to get local channels. And stream sports that i want to watch. It's a pain to make sure some of the streaming sites aren't trying to put malware on your computer. ( I use an older laptop for this, hooked up via HDMI to my tv). But not a $1,200 pain. Should I get the dreaded blue screen that won't go away or some sort of ransom wear, with the money I have saved over the years, buying a cheap laptop to stream with isn't a problem.

There's a good reason the cable and satellite guys are buying-merging with internet platforms. because they will make more profit charging for internet service. They have it both ways.

Which is also why they are starting to offer internet only type services. To compete with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.

There internet only sports package options like Playstation Vue, where for $45 per month you get the all the major sports channels.

There are options out there should you want them.

Btw..Imho..the worst thing one can do is buy packages such as triple option to get tv, internet, and phone. It seems like you "save" money but you don't.

Offline mjjason

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5428 on: July 1, 2017, 01:39:27 pm »
Tried the streaming thing for years but always hate having to deal with the iffy nature of streams.  Once NBC extra came a round it was awesome.  Also still needed TV for the wife and kids.

Recently I have been looking into making the switch to one of those internet packages like slingtv, playstation vue or some other service.  The Family and I really only watch 10 or so channels.

Most of these internet packages have NBCSN and the extra channels for much lower cost than Dish or Cable.  Going to make the switch this summer but these new plans from NBC are not going in the right direction.

Offline jdpapa3

• Kopite
« Reply #5429 on: July 11, 2017, 11:16:03 pm »
Haven't seen these upcoming friendlies pop up on anyone's schedule so maybe it'll be an LFC TV only type of deal? Seemed to be picked up by NESN last year, but haven't seen them there.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5430 on: July 12, 2017, 02:25:54 am »
Just sign up for a month of LFC TV GO and you'll see all the friendlies live or via replay.

Then cancel after a month.

I subscribe for the year. Well worth it to me.

Offline jdpapa3

• Kopite
« Reply #5431 on: July 12, 2017, 02:50:46 am »
Just sign up for a month of LFC TV GO and you'll see all the friendlies live or via replay.

Will never pay a dime to watch a friendly.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5432 on: July 12, 2017, 02:17:50 pm »
Well here you go:

Fixture: Tranmere Rovers v. Liverpool FC
    Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2017
    Time: 2:45pm E
    TV: NESN

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5433 on: July 13, 2017, 02:11:44 pm »
Fixture: Wigan v. Liverpool FC
Date: Friday July 14, 2017
Time: 2:30pm E
TV: NESN

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5434 on: July 13, 2017, 03:44:30 pm »
Ta for the heads up about NESN.

Don't check there for their coverage.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5435 on: July 13, 2017, 04:47:35 pm »
Ta for the heads up about NESN.

Don't check there for their coverage.

only checked because I remembered from last year.  They (the Club and NESN) should really do a better job advertising it. I suppose they want to push LFCTV instead.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5436 on: July 17, 2017, 02:46:55 pm »
only checked because I remembered from last year.  They (the Club and NESN) should really do a better job advertising it. I suppose they want to push LFCTV instead.

Is the Palace match on Wednesday morning? Should be 8:30 am from Hong Kong.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5437 on: July 17, 2017, 03:39:59 pm »
Is the Palace match on Wednesday morning? Should be 8:30 am from Hong Kong.

so far not showing up.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5438 on: July 17, 2017, 04:17:29 pm »
And why not... >:(

:P

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5439 on: July 17, 2017, 07:57:15 pm »
And why not... >:(

:P

So far no US TV for these games - checked NESN, Fox Sports, NBCSN and BeIn - but tons of other countries are showing it so streams should be plentiful.