Author Topic: AGAINST MOD£RN FOOTBALL: A Complaint against Premier League Ticket Prices  (Read 115786 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Sounds like a fella with his priorities right to me....... :P :P
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline christobinsings

• Christopher Biggins?...
  • Kemlynite
  • Writer/Author/Desbot/Social Deviant
    • My Personal Blog
My take on the modern game and its wayward ways, can be summed up with Tommy Smith selling memoribilia!!! the modern player will never have to do such a thing to survive, most clubs do not need Ticket sales to even survive, look at Wigan,Swansea and the like, what they receive from Premier League is far more important than fans coming through the gates, and their lies the problem, charge what you want and do not care how many supporters actually turn up, false ecomomy.
I spoke with Nott's County's Chairman asking why they did not just fill the ground up every week by giving free tickets to local schools, well you would have thought I was asking to take his daughter out for a dance, the supporter is actually the least important ingredient for these people.

Check-out my Tommy Smith article below. :wave

http://t.co/qpBuIbck Tommy Smith Memoribilia V My Irish Dancing Medals.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
I think the FCUM experiment went OK for the first couple of years but I've not kept any special tabs on how many of the originals remain true followers now.

I do remember dicussing with one of the original faithful 3 or so years ago now that whilst it's great to be able to sit down in the club bar after the game with the lads who've been out performing on the park (and it really is great because they're the same as you - just ordinary working class lads that you can connect to) . But as the side improves over time and develops/signs better quality players then that higher quality always commands higher pay. Higher pay leads to higher prices ...leads to disaffection over time .....leads to separation of the "new breed" of player from the fans - and there you have the nub of the issue.

The journey to where the Premiership is right now has begun - ALL OVER AGAIN. 

My home town team beat them in the playoffs last year Johnno, so they will still be in the Evostick league I think, next step up is Blue Square League North so theoretically they are three divisions away from the Football League.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
things I hate about the game today:

Winning a penalty or free kick, or the use of the word simulation.

Corporate Boxes

Supporters treating attending a match like they are going to a west end musical.

Clubs going into administration and players earning more money then they will ever spend.

Media Xenophobia

The F. A.

Gordon Taylor

Fifa

Sky, Espn, moving games and taking over the game itself for themselves.

Directors of Football pointless position than can cause more harm than good QPR for example.

Sponsored names for Football Grounds although Stamford Bridge could be the Ronald Mcdonald Stadium

Ironically some Forums like 606.

Players Agents.

Champions League rather than European Cup

Football Pundits.

As many have echoed, the game has gone from working class to middle and upper class, we have been priced out of the joy of watching our teams whenever possible with our mates.
The players have no connection with the fans now. Also the way the now very rich FA and to be fair clubs like ours do not look after the legends of the clubs who were not around for the mega money era is a disgrace.

Or maybe I am just a Grumpy Oldman

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
What i hate about the modern game is;
Because of the money teams in the PL get, staying in the Premier League is more important than winning Cups, or having a Cup run.
8pm kick offs, can't believe it was only 20 years ago when kick offs were at 7:30pm, only the odd midweek TV game kicked off at 8pm.
15 min half time break.
Diving & play acting.
The FA & FIFA both organisations couldnt run a piss up in a Brewery.
Wembley Stadium, i've been to the new Wembley for the Rugby League Final, would preferred a National Stadium by the NEC in Birmingham.
#Sausages

Offline JayEvans

• Anny Roader
  • ☆☆☆☆☆
    • Keir Evans Clothing
Ticket prices are a joke and there only going to get worse  :butt
SOS #10117

Offline Crow

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I personally feel that ticket prices are way too extortionate. You seem to get the impression that the FA are attempting to attract more families to games, but this is just not feasible, especially if you go to a ground such as Chelsea's. I've never realised why fans have to spend so much for these tickets.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
That last sentence is simple to answer mate...

If you don't pay that much, they won't let you in  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Joking aside, it's becoming a sickening onward progression of continually looking to bleed the fatted calf.......

Today's "sport" (if I may be so bold as to use that word...) is a sad and pale reflection of what used to be OUR bleedin' game!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Strictlydown19

• Main Stander
Fascinating series of comments re exploitation.

Now, I am from the really old generation of fans (the salt and pepper generation of 50 plus) who has, frankly, given up completely because of this exploitation. I used to bring my 2 lads over from NI when they were young (they have beards now!), and even then, what with flights and accommodation, it cost an 'earthly'. I hate the way football's moral compass is now completely disorientated, both financially and on the park. Cheating is endemic during the game and the punters are getting mugged at the turnstiles. I still come over on the odd occassion because the club represents something very, very special. Lately, however, with the diving and the constant dishonesty all over the Premier League, its becoming a farce.? I can go and watch 30 monsters beat the dung out of each other at Ulster rugby matches and the all get up and shrug it off- £18.00. Getting old and sentimental. Have a good one on May 5th.

Offline DanielAggersEar

• Kemlynite
  • LFC
Is QPR away the most expensive?
The Reds

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Sounds like a fella with his priorities right to me....... :P :P

Just a quick update for ye Johnno - after being as good as relegated, Ceares managed to stay up on goal difference by winning their last 3 games. The last home game had a great atmosphere with smoke bombs, orange flares and er...bog rolls! Someone decided that you just don't see enough bog roll thrown onto the pitch anymore...1970's style. So they handed out loads of em and waited for the perfect moment - which just happened to be a last minute goal  :)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
That last sentence is simple to answer mate...

If you don't pay that much, they won't let you in  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Joking aside, it's becoming a sickening onward progression of continually looking to bleed the fatted calf.......

Today's "sport" (if I may be so bold as to use that word...) is a sad and pale reflection of what used to be OUR bleedin' game!

In view of the goings on yesterday and today at LFC, I'd make a dickie bet that the game we knew and loved so well is well and truly fucked within a decade.

Someone needs to change the title of this thread to simply A complaint against the Premier \league - FULL STOP.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Football went into a sky induced coma around 20 years ago time now to switch the machine off, and walk away with our memories of halcyon days and decent pies.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
I disagree. This is an international issue.

I agree with you. I should have expressed it better.

The complaint is more than about pricing of tickets. It's aligned with the principles of being opposed to the savage heartless business the game has become globally.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:28:48 am by Johnnowhite »

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nice write up on my local side in Spain that have adopted this slogan/philosophy:

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/5/31/against-modern-football-this-is-uc-ceares.html

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
The cheapest seats at Arsenal v Chelsea last week-end were £62
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
Some people talk about boycott but it wouldn't work cos someone else would just fill your seat anyways.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some more stuff on a club I've written about in here before.

http://www.stockportcounty.com/news/article/2013-03-27-spanish-invasion-734802.aspx

"Ceares is much more than a football club – a genuine family and community club which also organises gigs, barbeques, and cultural activities. Twice this season they have also collected food and toys for the poorer part of their community, and they have also created a competition for local children to write short football stories, in which the winner’s stories were published in a book. This season they have also created five youth teams for kids aged 5 – 9, and during the Spanish winter break they launched their first English inspired ‘Boxing Day’ event where the kids were invited on to the pitch to meet the Ceares first team. For their passion, philosophy and behaviour they have attracted a plethora of positive media attention and become one of the most popular teams in their division."

Hopefully for more and more fans, this is what it's all about and WILL be about in the future if enough people want it. Is it too late for many Premier League clubs, including our own, to get those links back with their local communities? And were they ever run like that even back in the rose-tinted "good old days"?  Got to admit, I'm enjoying going to football more than I have in years but I'm a bit gutted that it's all coming to an end soon as we're moving back to the North-West.

Can't really afford Anfield more than a few times a season. So...AFC Liverpool here we come.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No pyro no party? Wharrabout no bog roll no party?  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1A_X2L9HO4?version=3&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K1A_X2L9HO4?version=3&amp;</a>

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
The notion that the money hasn't gone back to the fans is false. SKY and the premier league promised big stars, big names, big stadiums, lots of flashes and lights and whatnot. They delivered that and we (and I mean nationally, football in general, from match goers to non, from premiership to non league) loved it and wanted it more, more and more. Sky sports boomed and so did the premier league and it just continued on and on because more and more people believed in it and fell for it. People are happy to get their opinions from "pundits" from sky, they're happy with 24/7 football, not just happy...they demand it. They want to know every word that's uttered in a press conference, they want to analyse every eye contact someone makes, some people probably genuinely do want to know when John Terry takes a shit. Just like they demand instant success, the best foreign stars, owners to spend £xm and whatever. It has meant that the clubs have been able to quietly justify the regular increased ticket prices and no one has questioned it, certainly not a mass scale. We got what we wanted and we've been taken for absolute mugs for two decades.

It'll continue to get worse until the bubble finally bursts and some real shit hits the fan. That could either be a big club going totally bust (we all know how close we came) or lots of established clubs with decent fanbases going down the pan. The other obvious route is for the sky sports bubble to burst but whilst the league remains remotely competitive and more money gets pumped into european competition that won't happy anytime soon.

It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
I personally think the approach around lowering ticket prices is not aimed in the right direction.

I could understand for example a campaign against BT after a price rise when they have just made billions of pounds in profit.  If you look at the basic economics at most football clubs hardly any are making money so you could make the argument that prices are too low !!

There are two groups of people who have got richer & richer over the past 20 years (players and agents), I can't personally blame our club for putting up ticket prices when they are making a loss.

The only way to change it would be with a European wide salary cap, it's fairly obvious that the market can't regulate itself so you need to try and put rules in place to help it along.  I'm not sure about the legalities of a salary cap but I think there is a practical way it could work where even the big clubs think it's a good thing.

For example if you have a system of financial fair player that governs transfer fees & the same salary cap for all teams the big teams will still have an advantage (they would be able to buy the best players) but they would have to manage salaries down, it would spread about the talent and it would ensure that clubs make money.

Then we would have a legitimate claim for lower ticket prices.

Offline KopiteCalling

• Boys Pen
  • JFT96
Just to hit on the original post, mentioning that the fan base is growing older and older, perhaps children are losing an interest in the game. maybe ticket pricing is something the FA's commission needs to look at regarding the future of the international team and youth football in general?
Yorkshire Red

Offline Kalessin

• Boys Pen
  • Red since 69, and of the Liverpool Irish family
Hello all

As with most big questions there aren't really easy answers, and in this instance there is a difficult model of supply and demand to work on.  For example, if your ideal situation is for ticket prices for both adults and children to be significantly less, AND for dads to take their lads or similar to every game, then just as many people as now WON'T be able to go to games.   

How does that work?  Well, clearly if tickets were £15 and £10 for kids, or season tickets were £300, they would sell like even hotter cakes.   There would be a stampede to buy either on a first-come basis or on some other system, let's say "proximity by birth / matches attended" etc.  Without doubt all games would be sold out (as they currently mostly are) and no-one outside the system would be able to get to any matches. 

You might argue that even so, those new fans would be true working class supporters with more 'right' to a ticket than some out-of-towner.  So a passionate fan whose family left the city when he/she was 5 should be considered as less worthy of a ticket; a teacher, dentist or other "middle-class" professional has to take their place at the back of the queue; and so on; and if you are a moderately wealthy person who is inspired by Liverpool's history, players and people and desperate to experience it for the first time, just forget it.

But actually, all those rules more or less apply NOW.  It's already well on impossible for everyone who wants to go to get a ticket.  It's almost impossible for everyone who is willing to pay current face value.  It's pretty difficult even if you are willing to pay more.   

And the real truth is - the people who go ARE nearly all fans.  Liverpool does not have 35,000 prawn sandwich eaters outside of the Kop.  All the fans I have been with at any match home and away have been genuine, passionate, vocal and loyal, whether they come from Norway, North London or L4.  When the spit rains down on us it lands on librarians and dockers alike (and me). 

So no matter what happens, genuine deserving and committed fans are missing out and will continue to do so.  A change in pricing or admission policy won't stop that happening.  You just replace one form of exclusion/preferential treatment for another.  Maybe, if you see this as part of a greater political struggle, it's a "moral rebalancing" of the pendulum, but I don't know about that.  There are holes in all the arguments from all sides.

So what's the answer?  Short-term, I can't see anything.  A bigger stadium might be a starting point .. but it would have to be much, much bigger.  And I don't want to end up like Arsenal.    Part of me wants us to remain defiant and awkward, innovative and unreconstructed, to be the Yosser Hughes in a room full of Will Selfs or Alan Sugars.  But we know what happened to him as well ...  :-\

YNWA :wave

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:11:33 am by Kalessin »
‘If Liverpool did not exist, it would have to be invented" Felicien de Myrbach

Offline Kalessin

• Boys Pen
Hey fella, hello  :wave

Well, it's all about opinions, so am interested in your feedback, but I think my point is still reasonable; the supply and demand thing is just about the number of seats and the number of people wanting to buy them.  If there are more people able to buy the seats, and they are younger or more local or anything else, then at least some of the current crowd won't be getting in; in addition - and this was my central point - it's pretty hard to get a ticket anyway, even at inflated prices.   If you had a bigger stadium that might allow the equation to change, as I said.

I guess the question of why grounds have got quieter or the atmosphere has changed is a debate in itself. Is it definitively because the fans are more affluent?  You don't think seating has anything to do with it?  What about results and performances?  Home games were a bit quiet when we were trying to get goals out of Cheyrou and the like.  But let's say that it is at least partly because the crowd is a little older and have paid a bit more for their tickets - when I go to away matches I think our fans ARE vocal.  When I watch us on the telly I can always hear us throughout the game too.

Not everything about the old days was perfect.  I am an oldie and remember the threatening melees of a couple of decades ago.  As a parent I would have worried about taking my kids to a football match in those days.  I definitely would have hesitated to invite any of my black mates to a match for the first time.  On the pitch it was a golden age but other things have changed.  There's a move to bring 'safe standing' back but I still feel very hesitant about it, when fans of other clubs discuss it I don't really feel I can back it, at least not yet ... you understand. 

Anyway, all I was saying is that at the moment it seems very difficult to get a ticket and the waiting list for seasons is 2-3 generations.  Lowering prices won't change that.  Let's agree to differ if you feel really strongly about it.

Other than just, just revelling in our glorious victory at the Britannia!!!  8) With all the old boys scoring against us, I was glad Hughes didn't send on Jermaine Pennant ;)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 01:24:16 am by Kalessin »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
Not sure about the threatening melees you refer to being 20 years ago.

I took my son to Old Trafford to watch an FA Cup 3rd round game between Everton and Altrincham of the then Cheshire League. This was in the days before the current stupid FA decided in their nitwit-wisdom that games had to played as they came out of the draw. Alty were delighted to request a switch to OT as they needed the pennies to survive. It should in my view still be allowed in these days of austerity for the smaller clubs and in the tradition of the world's oldest knock-out football competition.

My lad was about 10 then and he's 45 now so it's over 35 years back and the threatening behaviour of those pissed-up Everton fans - continual chanting group agression towards Altrincham's minnow followers and the arbitary throwing of bottles of beer whenever the fancy took them - was nothing short of a disgrace.

I'll never forget those arseholes. What should have been a night of good-natured revelry and a memorable moment for my lad's first FA Cup game was destroyed by those fucking moronic idiots.

Offline Kalessin

• Boys Pen
Hey there

Shame about your experience at OT.  Maybe you're right ... I am probably older than I thought I was  >:(.  EPL started in 92 and things were probably changing before then, Taylor Report was 1990-ish and seating was phased in after that, so yes.  I was only making the point the change in atmosphere wasn't totally related to ticket prices. 

Just heard Luis Garcia has retired from football  :(

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
Bloody hell mate! I just looked that match up as I remembered that the reason Altrincham could have OT that night was that United were away at Walsall replaying their 3rd round match - and losing 3-2!!

It was on Tuesday 7th Jan 1975 and my lad was just 6 and a quarter !! Where the bloody hell does time go??

Offline Kalessin

• Boys Pen
 :o 1975 ... all those European cups to look forward to ;D !!! I was trying to think of a few hairy moments of mine, and I've got Brentford vs Rotherham with Ron 'Chopper' Harris playing, the Rotherham fans charged the pitch and police lines, I was in the "expensive" midfield section (Something like £2 I think) and ended up running and hiding my way out of the stadium.  I don't know how to look up old matches like that ... must have been early 80s.

Some good years for music around 1975 too  8)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:09:07 pm by Kalessin »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
Well mate I've not much of a clue either but a mate of mine sent me the United stats link.

http://www.stretfordend.co.uk/menu.html

All clubs must have one surely?

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Bloody hell mate! I just looked that match up as I remembered that the reason Altrincham could have OT that night was that United were away at Walsall replaying their 3rd round match - and losing 3-2!!

It was on Tuesday 7th Jan 1975 and my lad was just 6 and a quarter !! Where the bloody hell does time go??
I actually went to that game with a blue nose mate of mine. We finished work and he said do you fancy going to O T. At the time I was a regular at all Liverpool's aways so thought it would be a bit of a doddle with just Altrincham fans to worry about.
Well my main memory of that night was coming out of the Scoreboard end after the match and seeing hundreds of Man U fans chanting and hunting down Scousers. It was a hairy journey back to the station. Don't remember any violence that night from Everton fans, just the other way round.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

How else will Joey Barton get his wages?

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Socialism - especially given the latest election result- is a dirty word in this country. The fact that Barcelona fans have approx 50% ownership and a massive say in the running of their club yet they still challenge financially [granted they have the inequality of TV rights distribution in their favour] but the overall point is that as a model it can still work. I'd love to see more of this action in Great Britain PLC.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I would rather watch UK Ice Hockey these days than these overpaid prima donnas and the half and half fans

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
When you hear that a 20 year old turned down a £100,000 a WEEK contract and James Milner is stalling on a £165,000 a WEEK contract offer, it really does make your head wobble & piece by piece just lose a bit of love for the game.

Such a huge gap between these clubs, players & the general supporter nowadays. There's no relationship or mutual respect. Its gone too far.

Seriously considering cancelling my membership & jacking in going to Anfield next year. Its like being with a bird and knowing that its going to end in tears but you still going back for more as you cant help self punishment.

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Non-League football is where it's at. The top level of the game just gets dirtier and dirtier.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
When you hear that a 20 year old turned down a £100,000 a WEEK contract and James Milner is stalling on a £165,000 a WEEK contract offer, it really does make your head wobble & piece by piece just lose a bit of love for the game.

Such a huge gap between these clubs, players & the general supporter nowadays. There's no relationship or mutual respect. Its gone too far.

Seriously considering cancelling my membership & jacking in going to Anfield next year. Its like being with a bird and knowing that its going to end in tears but you still going back for more as you cant help self punishment.

Wouldn't blame you if you did. Football is becoming a soap opera, which in turn has massively affected the general support. Non- league or lower league football is the future for me .
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline Zappa

• Old OCB Rep
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Shankly's man 60yrs served come December
Real auld arse here.. When I was a lad...we were proud of the successes of early teams - but they actually meant f-all to us. Fortunately, we watched the 60's -70's onwards teams. We had a connection and a huge pride in our players. Most saturday nights in the Punchbowl, Sefton, we could have a respectful laugh and joke with reds and blues. Our heroes were regular blokes  who liked a pint and some banter with us mortals. The only difference was that they earned  10 times what we did. we had mercenaries - Lawro being the worst. But most of they players and still are, part of the "us" that LFC is. They still talk that way. To many of today's crop have no connection / affinity / loyalty  to the club.

Just doing a job. 18yr olds earning what the rest of us dream of earning. And disrespecting the fans and the club as they do so.

Don't suppose it will happen, but fuck the past. Build with players who WANT to be here.
There ain't no money in poetry
That's what sets the poet free
I've had all the freedom I can stand

Offline Luke_Christopher

• Boys Pen
Hello Reds,

I am currently undertaking a dissertation in university to discuss "Has the commercialisation of Liverpool and Everton  football club affected the relationship between the club and their supporters?".

Therefore, it would be of great help if you could participate and help in answering a 5 minute questionnaire using the link below. All responses will not require any accounts and all data will maintain 100% confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.

Link to questionnaire : https://forms.gle/2P6LnB18q5gQ8b9o6

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
  • LFC Blood Red all the way
Re: AGAINST MOD£RN FOOTBALL: A Complaint against Premier League Ticket Prices
« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2020, 02:31:56 am »
At some stage player wages are going to be have to capped otherwise ticket prices are going to be out of control.  It's the major cost these days for top level clubs and if they all worked together wage inflation could be stopped.   
Klopp that!

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
Re: AGAINST MOD£RN FOOTBALL: A Complaint against Premier League Ticket Prices
« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2020, 06:21:26 pm »
Hello Reds,

I am currently undertaking a dissertation in university to discuss "Has the commercialisation of Liverpool and Everton  football club affected the relationship between the club and their supporters?".

Therefore, it would be of great help if you could participate and help in answering a 5 minute questionnaire using the link below. All responses will not require any accounts and all data will maintain 100% confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.

Link to questionnaire : https://forms.gle/2P6LnB18q5gQ8b9o6

I sent you a pm re your dissertation.