Author Topic: The RAWK Film Thread  (Read 3467840 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: The RAWK Film Thread
« Reply #33400 on: June 20, 2014, 11:21:06 pm »
Only you would post something like that  :P But I'm going to watch the fucker as well. You know you can just completely shut off your brain and baste in the unctuous gravy that is Sylvester Stallone's punchy voice.

;)

Quality kid, quality cheese.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33401 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:47 pm »
I was going to start a thread on John Belushi, but decided against it in the end because I'm not sure there is much to talk about.

Is he as much of a performing Genius as he is made out to be or is he just an over-hyped, overconfident, over-exuberant stage-hog?

Not sure what to make of him to be honest... 

Edit: I'm currently partaking in a third viewing of Animal House and is it just me or does this show seem like a complete and utter mess? - A string of short gags spun into a series of ongoing slapstick (Poorly choreographed to boot), Jewmour and just outright carnage.

I'm sure this is funny to some people and maybe it's a sign of the times, but I find it boring, inarticulate and banal.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:34:33 am by Kidder. »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #33402 on: June 21, 2014, 06:42:56 am »
I was going to start a thread on John Belushi, but decided against it in the end because I'm not sure there is much to talk about.

Is he as much of a performing Genius as he is made out to be or is he just an over-hyped, overconfident, over-exuberant stage-hog?

Not sure what to make of him to be honest... 

Edit: I'm currently partaking in a third viewing of Animal House and is it just me or does this show seem like a complete and utter mess? - A string of short gags spun into a series of ongoing slapstick (Poorly choreographed to boot), Jewmour and just outright carnage.

I'm sure this is funny to some people and maybe it's a sign of the times, but I find it boring, inarticulate and banal.

I was keeping count when I was younger, and by 1987 or so, I had watched "Animal House" 63 times. It informed my behavior and I subsequently drank and played my way out of my scholarship after 1 1/2 years at university. When I went back for one semester, I even managed a "Mr. Blutarski - [grade-point average] zero-point-zero. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

This movie was very, very much of its time, even though it was set some 18-odd years earlier. Belushi had emerged with the beginning of "Saturday Night Live" in 1975 or so, along with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and others. They took American comedy to extremes of absurdity that we hadn't seen before. I don't know how well this kind of comedy holds up anymore because it is just a part of my DNA and my history, as natural to me as breathing really. It may be that it doesn't hold up for you because of something to do with it not aging well.

It could also be a sort of culture clash. British comedy had its Monty Python, so in a lot of ways you lot were spoiled because it was so great. I wouldn't necessarily say that Python was better, because to me they are just different and I wouldn't begin to know how to judge them against each other - I love them both. But "Animal House" is part and parcel of a period which includes "Caddyshack," "Fletch," "The Blues Brothers," "Stripes" and many other comedies that I feel are utterly timeless.

As for Belushi himself, he was sort of a genius at playing the juvenile sloppy wastrel, the "fat, drunk and stupid" rebel who just doesn't give a fuck about anything, including being cool. In "Animal House," he is part of that group of students who gets one over on a fascist administration and its lackeys, but the film doesn't make a shrill case for its politics like a lot of others did in that period and the one just before (and the one later which includes the likes of John Stewart and Tina Fey). It reminds me a little of the antiheroes of Elmore Leonard: idiots who somehow prevail through dumb luck and moments of cleverness.

Ultimately, I think what has happened with "Animal House" is in some ways what happened to "Pulp Fiction" - it spawned countless imitators and it is sometimes difficult to remember how revolutionary and original some of the jokes were because we have had so many pale copies since. (With "Pulp Fiction" it wasn't the jokes that were imitated, obviously, but the ultra-stylized dialogue, neo-gangster setting, etc.) But I can tell you, when it first came out, all of those jokes were a breath of fresh air: when Belushi smashed that guitar in the stairwell to shut up the hippie, it was howlingly funny, whereas now it doesn't seem so unusual or groundbreaking. In addition, that scene was taking a shot at hippies. Later, when he blasted the jello out of his mouth pretending to be a zit, it wasn't just a moment of sloppy physical comedy, but also a shot at the preppy, entitled upper-class. I can see how this brand of sloppy, juvenile comedy isn't for everybody now,  but it was revolutionary at the time.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #33403 on: June 21, 2014, 11:18:52 am »
Good morning my movie loving brethren, Raid 2 is now up and about, shaking it's hoop at anyone passing by ;D

I've gone for this version but there's 720p and standard rips out there an all like...

The Raid 2 2014 1080p BluRay x264-GECKOS

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33404 on: June 21, 2014, 02:31:50 pm »
Good morning my movie loving brethren, Raid 2 is now up and about, shaking it's hoop at anyone passing by ;D

I've gone for this version but there's 720p and standard rips out there an all like...

Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed The Raid 2 2014 720p BRRiP XViD AC3-LEGi0N up and it ended up being a dubbed only version... I'm grabbing the one you posted now :(

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33405 on: June 21, 2014, 02:36:35 pm »
Soooooo

WTF is Mullholand Drive all about. Watched it yesterday and I am mindfucked by it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33406 on: June 21, 2014, 03:18:20 pm »
Soooooo

WTF is Mullholand Drive all about. Watched it yesterday and I am mindfucked by it.
Its pretty straight forward when you work out when the 'story' begins.  That doesn't mean that everything makes sense, its based on a TV pilot, a few storylines are unresolved, but there is an a-z as far as the main narrative is concerned.  It might just visit F and U first.

Don't watch Inland Empire if Mulholland Dr made your head scratch.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33407 on: June 21, 2014, 04:01:05 pm »
I was keeping count when I was younger, and by 1987 or so, I had watched "Animal House" 63 times. It informed my behavior and I subsequently drank and played my way out of my scholarship after 1 1/2 years at university. When I went back for one semester, I even managed a "Mr. Blutarski - [grade-point average] zero-point-zero. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

This movie was very, very much of its time, even though it was set some 18-odd years earlier. Belushi had emerged with the beginning of "Saturday Night Live" in 1975 or so, along with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and others. They took American comedy to extremes of absurdity that we hadn't seen before. I don't know how well this kind of comedy holds up anymore because it is just a part of my DNA and my history, as natural to me as breathing really. It may be that it doesn't hold up for you because of something to do with it not aging well.

It could also be a sort of culture clash. British comedy had its Monty Python, so in a lot of ways you lot were spoiled because it was so great. I wouldn't necessarily say that Python was better, because to me they are just different and I wouldn't begin to know how to judge them against each other - I love them both. But "Animal House" is part and parcel of a period which includes "Caddyshack," "Fletch," "The Blues Brothers," "Stripes" and many other comedies that I feel are utterly timeless.

As for Belushi himself, he was sort of a genius at playing the juvenile sloppy wastrel, the "fat, drunk and stupid" rebel who just doesn't give a fuck about anything, including being cool. In "Animal House," he is part of that group of students who gets one over on a fascist administration and its lackeys, but the film doesn't make a shrill case for its politics like a lot of others did in that period and the one just before (and the one later which includes the likes of John Stewart and Tina Fey). It reminds me a little of the antiheroes of Elmore Leonard: idiots who somehow prevail through dumb luck and moments of cleverness.

Ultimately, I think what has happened with "Animal House" is in some ways what happened to "Pulp Fiction" - it spawned countless imitators and it is sometimes difficult to remember how revolutionary and original some of the jokes were because we have had so many pale copies since. (With "Pulp Fiction" it wasn't the jokes that were imitated, obviously, but the ultra-stylized dialogue, neo-gangster setting, etc.) But I can tell you, when it first came out, all of those jokes were a breath of fresh air: when Belushi smashed that guitar in the stairwell to shut up the hippie, it was howlingly funny, whereas now it doesn't seem so unusual or groundbreaking. In addition, that scene was taking a shot at hippies. Later, when he blasted the jello out of his mouth pretending to be a zit, it wasn't just a moment of sloppy physical comedy, but also a shot at the preppy, entitled upper-class. I can see how this brand of sloppy, juvenile comedy isn't for everybody now,  but it was revolutionary at the time.

Good reply.

Where did you go to College?
Continually on 11,420.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33408 on: June 21, 2014, 05:20:33 pm »
Good reply.

Where did you go to College?

I went to the University of Missouri-Columbia - from 1986-87, then again from 93-95. Needed a bit of a break in there to complete my drinking, then went back to finish :D

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #33409 on: June 21, 2014, 07:04:48 pm »
Watched 'Only Lovers Left Alive' 2013 last night .... it was late & i was well chilled, enjoyed it  8)
a slow burner but i got into it... kinda modern day vampire love story.. i think  ;D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714915/

review: (not mine)
As all Jim Jarmusch's movies this movie is special. Some disliked it and it might be because it isn't something one is used to watch. Some movies please with their plot, others with their atmosphere. Only Lovers Left Alive is of the second type. Its photography is immensely rich, all the movie is shot at night, everything is so dark and calm. The soundtrack is unique, the guitar instrumentals adds to the slow pace of the movie, while bringing to the atmosphere. I personally like Jarmusch's slow poetic scenes. In this movie I especially loved the vampire myth being re-visited without the gore and action, so much more is said! I strongly advise this visual and audio trip!
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #33410 on: June 21, 2014, 09:50:11 pm »
Stolen shamelessly from reddit

On this weekend 30 years ago, in the summer of 1984, you could stroll into a movie theater and choose between the following films:

Ghostbusters
Gremlins
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Karate Kid
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
Top Secret!
The Natural
Police Academy

Plus, Sixteen Candles and Footloose had just closed the weekend before.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33411 on: June 21, 2014, 11:15:46 pm »

Thats a cracking write up, and thanks for Inc some of my fav films :)

...and what do you do for a living Mr Fletch ;D

We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Geormajesty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33412 on: June 21, 2014, 11:16:08 pm »
I tried watching a bit of I'm Still Here (the Joaquin Pheonix rap mockumentary) in the break between matches and found myself cringing at every scene. I know that's kind of the point, but it's definitely going to be one I have to watch in parts.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33413 on: June 21, 2014, 11:23:55 pm »
Urgh, sick of seeing people going on about these Raid film. So shall watch the first tomorrow at some point.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33414 on: June 22, 2014, 12:28:54 am »
I went to the University of Missouri-Columbia - from 1986-87, then again from 93-95. Needed a bit of a break in there to complete my drinking, then went back to finish :D

Aye - From watching it, you can pretty much tell that the film is "Of it's time", much alike I'd guess how the likes of Trainspotting and well, countless other films/productions. Hearing how and why it was of it's time is interesting though, it does give it a little more depth, (For me anyway).

I guess that the whole SNL culture helped the film's successes too. I was surprised how little Belushi is in the film to be honest as he has first credit. Its as if the production was moulded around him and I would be interested to see how the actual screenplay/shooting script differed from the film as a whole. (I know it has been said that he was teetotal around the time of this film).

Continually on 11,420.

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33415 on: June 22, 2014, 04:48:19 am »
Aye - From watching it, you can pretty much tell that the film is "Of it's time", much alike I'd guess how the likes of Trainspotting and well, countless other films/productions. Hearing how and why it was of it's time is interesting though, it does give it a little more depth, (For me anyway).

I guess that the whole SNL culture helped the film's successes too. I was surprised how little Belushi is in the film to be honest as he has first credit. Its as if the production was moulded around him and I would be interested to see how the actual screenplay/shooting script differed from the film as a whole. (I know it has been said that he was teetotal around the time of this film).

It was in a lot of ways an ensemble piece, wasn't it? You had Pinto and Flounder, the young pledges through whose eyes we see the kind of Caligulan excesses of college life, especially as the country was heading out of the staid, milquetoast blandness of the 1950's and into the "anything goes" chaos of the 1960's (while still distancing itself from the fucking hippies which came later). You had Otter and Boone, the veteran upperclassmen who take the rest of the lads under their wing. And then you had a few outcasts who were just outrageous - Blutarski, D-Day with his motorcycle. Without sitting down and going through it scene by scene, it feels like the structure of it is very similar to "Holy Grail" or "Life of Brian" - you can see how both troupes were informed by their work in sketch comedy: the films were a bunch of set pieces sort of loosely stitched together into a narrative whole.

I hadn't heard that Belushi was teetotaling during the production - I'd be shocked if he was to be honest  ;D

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33416 on: June 22, 2014, 04:49:54 am »
Thats a cracking write up, and thanks for Inc some of my fav films :)

...and what do you do for a living Mr Fletch ;D

Cheers mate  ;) I'm a shepherd. If you're taking orders, I'll have a Bloody Mary, a steak sandwich and ... a steak sandwich.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33417 on: June 22, 2014, 08:48:30 am »
It was in a lot of ways an ensemble piece, wasn't it? You had Pinto and Flounder, the young pledges through whose eyes we see the kind of Caligulan excesses of college life, especially as the country was heading out of the staid, milquetoast blandness of the 1950's and into the "anything goes" chaos of the 1960's (while still distancing itself from the fucking hippies which came later). You had Otter and Boone, the veteran upperclassmen who take the rest of the lads under their wing. And then you had a few outcasts who were just outrageous - Blutarski, D-Day with his motorcycle. Without sitting down and going through it scene by scene, it feels like the structure of it is very similar to "Holy Grail" or "Life of Brian" - you can see how both troupes were informed by their work in sketch comedy: the films were a bunch of set pieces sort of loosely stitched together into a narrative whole.

I hadn't heard that Belushi was teetotaling during the production - I'd be shocked if he was to be honest  ;D

Now I'm not getting on my half pro-English bandwagon here, but you didn't just compare Animal House to Monty Python's - The Holy Grail did you. ;) :D  ::)

In other news, I watched the Poltergeist 'trilogy' this morning.

Poltergeist 3 has to be the worst film ever...

It really is.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:05:34 am by Kidder. »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #33418 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:36 am »

I downloaded the version with no audio for the last half hour. You would think after all these years I would check the replies first but no.

Good film though, I enjoyed it.

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33419 on: June 22, 2014, 05:25:23 pm »
Now I'm not getting on my half pro-English bandwagon here, but you didn't just compare Animal House to Monty Python's - The Holy Grail did you. ;) :D  ::)

In other news, I watched the Poltergeist 'trilogy' this morning.

Poltergeist 3 has to be the worst film ever...

It really is.

Ahaha ... ermmmm ... I did compare them and I would again, but I can understand if it piques some outrage in you. I would rather just say that they have both brought me tons of joy (tonnes of joy, even) and leave it at that.

I will see your "Poltergeist 3" and raise you one "Blair Witch Project 2"
That fucking second "Poltergeist" though, fuck's sake - I remember it clear as day - we saw it at the theater and when we got home it had been raining and there was fog everywhere, it was after midnight - my friend dropped me off and I had to make the long walk up the driveway with that old man's chilling voice in my head. Fuck off with that.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33420 on: June 22, 2014, 05:29:24 pm »
Urgh, sick of seeing people going on about these Raid film. So shall watch the first tomorrow at some point.
.........?

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33421 on: June 22, 2014, 05:31:23 pm »

Is it subs or dubbed or both kid?

Watched the first one last night which was both, so deleted the subs and carried on. Im not a fan of dubbed films though. It was an ok film I suppose. Will watch the 2nd tonight.

Cheers mate  ;) I'm a shepherd. If you're taking orders, I'll have a Bloody Mary, a steak sandwich and ... a steak sandwich.

;D

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33422 on: June 22, 2014, 05:31:56 pm »
.........?

Your one of them you prune!

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #33423 on: June 22, 2014, 05:39:38 pm »
Her arrived today on blu-ray, will re-watch that again. Loved it first time
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33424 on: June 22, 2014, 06:00:22 pm »
Ahaha ... ermmmm ... I did compare them and I would again, but I can understand if it piques some outrage in you. I would rather just say that they have both brought me tons of joy (tonnes of joy, even) and leave it at that.

That fucking second "Poltergeist" though, fuck's sake - I remember it clear as day - we saw it at the theater and when we got home it had been raining and there was fog everywhere, it was after midnight - my friend dropped me off and I had to make the long walk up the driveway with that old man's chilling voice in my head. Fuck off with that.
Neither of you have a clue when it comes to bad films.  Seriously, Surf Nazis Must Die ?  Terror Firmer ? Zombie Lake ?

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33425 on: June 22, 2014, 06:45:46 pm »
Neither of you have a clue when it comes to bad films.  Seriously, Surf Nazis Must Die ?  Terror Firmer ? Zombie Lake ?

Yeah mate, but those were never meant to be any good, were they? No one would take them seriously and you can watch them - "it was so bad that it was good." I saw one like that called "Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Undead" which was Japanese and a bit porny, so maybe it doesn't count. Really shit movies are the ones where people are trying hard and fail - for example, "Passenger 57" ("Always bet on black!") - they actually took that seriously and made that thinking people would like it.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33426 on: June 22, 2014, 07:06:06 pm »

:lmao

I actually can't believe how bad Poltergeist 3 is. I remember watching it as a kid but I don't remember it being as bad as it was.

Turgid.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #33427 on: June 22, 2014, 10:20:48 pm »
Yeah mate, but those were never meant to be any good, were they? No one would take them seriously and you can watch them - "it was so bad that it was good." I saw one like that called "Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Undead" which was Japanese and a bit porny, so maybe it doesn't count. Really shit movies are the ones where people are trying hard and fail - for example, "Passenger 57" ("Always bet on black!") - they actually took that seriously and made that thinking people would like it.

Batman & Robin.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33428 on: June 22, 2014, 10:41:33 pm »

Batman & Robin.

I'll take your Batman & Robin and raise you a Catwoman.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline se9R.F.L

• Legacy Fan
  • i fight the empire, i fix the robots.
    • imdb
« Reply #33429 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:41 pm »
The wicker man with nick cage!

I saw poltergeist 2 a while back and was gobsmacked at how shit it was. I'll give 3 a try soon, It can't be worse surely?!

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33430 on: June 23, 2014, 01:07:33 am »
The ULTIMATE So Bad It Was Good movie is THE ROOM (2003). It's a serious romantic drama, but every single scene is side-splittingly hilarious for how sheerly awesome the stilted, plainly weird acting, direction and dialogue is. This is a movie full of inconsistencies, random characters that don't do anything, scenes that don't go anywhere and continuity errors. It was meant to be serious, as well, but after being originally panned by everybody that watched it, it now has a HUGE cult following all over the world. See it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3moyykZhemg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3moyykZhemg</a>

Offline RedmeisterOZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33431 on: June 23, 2014, 01:49:19 am »
The Room. ^ :lmao
I'll tell you one thing for sure... I wouldn't trust no words written down on no piece of paper, especially from no Dickenson out in the town of Machine.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33432 on: June 23, 2014, 02:32:54 am »
I know I am you fanny. I'm asking if you've now put that right and watched and what you though? Fucking oddball ;D

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33433 on: June 23, 2014, 02:42:06 am »
I know I am you fanny. I'm asking if you've now put that right and watched and what you though? Fucking oddball ;D
Ah gotya. Watched the first one and it was ok. Not keen on dubbed films. Dont mind subtitles mind. Went to put the 2nd one on an hour back, but noticed it was 2 1/2 hours, so will hit it tue prob ;)

In fact, Ive already answered it...thought I had as I was typing out the above.

Is it subs or dubbed or both kid?

Watched the first one last night which was both, so deleted the subs and carried on. Im not a fan of dubbed films though. It was an ok film I suppose. Will watch the 2nd tonight.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33434 on: June 23, 2014, 05:53:48 am »
Ah gotya. Watched the first one and it was ok. Not keen on dubbed films. Dont mind subtitles mind. Went to put the 2nd one on an hour back, but noticed it was 2 1/2 hours, so will hit it tue prob ;)

In fact, Ive already answered it...thought I had as I was typing out the above.

Weird.

Always had you pegged for a mute myself.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33435 on: June 24, 2014, 12:02:38 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mj3uHftd5FQ&amp;feature=kp" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mj3uHftd5FQ&amp;feature=kp</a>

This looks quite good.  ;D
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33436 on: June 24, 2014, 12:43:29 am »
Weird.

Always had you pegged for a mute myself.

Hahaha, wtf has being mute got to do with subtitle or not?

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33437 on: June 24, 2014, 04:01:08 am »
Hahaha, wtf has being mute got to do with subtitle or not?

Hahahaha, I don't even remember writing that...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:18:23 am by Kidder. »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33438 on: June 24, 2014, 12:13:47 pm »
Under.The.Skin.2013.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

:wave

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #33439 on: June 24, 2014, 10:01:27 pm »
Under.The.Skin.2013.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

:wave

I was really looking forward to this. Then I watched it and turned it off after an hour.