Author Topic: The Mysterious World Of Hassinator  (Read 486111 times)

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Re: The Mysterious World Of Hassinator
« Reply #120 on: July 8, 2010, 03:11:45 am »
Hass you live a boss life! I want in!
I think you'll find that I had first dibs.
You can both have his lifestyle, he wont be needing it before long......

we due on august 4th.  its my first and i am shitting myself ;D
Well done :)
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #121 on: July 8, 2010, 06:11:14 am »
Quality Thread :D

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #122 on: July 8, 2010, 11:28:08 am »
witness the fitness.  one of the hotties from le weekend:

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #123 on: July 8, 2010, 11:31:52 am »
One hope, one quest baby...

my mate jamie is on the case.  i will report back but we've just offered her the lead in the new video for pendulum ;)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #124 on: July 8, 2010, 01:24:20 pm »
Very nice, Hass.  And congrats on the baby.  Just had my 3rd at 40 - thank f.ck i know what to expect regards sleeping - currently getting about 5 hours a night.

Enjoy!

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #125 on: July 8, 2010, 03:08:54 pm »
witness the fitness.  one of the hotties from le weekend:
You dirty peeping tom pervert! Got any more?
my mate jamie is on the case.  i will report back but we've just offered her the lead in the new video for pendulum ;)
You might have a shot at getting KH for that one.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #126 on: July 8, 2010, 05:58:13 pm »
Phwoooooaarrrrr!!!!!!

Hass,How do I get chance to live just one day in HassWorld?

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: July 8, 2010, 07:25:42 pm »
Hass, what's yer job mate?
If you don't mind me being a nosey fucker that is!
psn = Lents123

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #128 on: July 8, 2010, 07:26:42 pm »
Cor very nice!!

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #129 on: July 8, 2010, 07:47:40 pm »
What a fuckin party! Looks like a festival.

You're an entertaining motherfucker Hass :thumbup

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #130 on: July 8, 2010, 07:53:07 pm »
He's a fluffer.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #131 on: July 8, 2010, 07:55:12 pm »

Binman

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #132 on: July 9, 2010, 09:07:32 am »

i commission music videos ie i tell the band/label/manager who should do the job.  i got a lucky break at uni.  my mate owed our landlord loads of money so started a record label to pay it off and called it skint.  our landlord became fatboy slim; i did the videos and.....  bango.

set up this company www.colonelblimp.com but left to set up a new one which launches in a couple of weeks.  its all good.  i'm having one of the best summers of my life though i'm guessing the impending arrival of the wee man is going to be a bit of a game changer ;D

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #133 on: July 9, 2010, 09:08:42 am »
You dirty peeping tom pervert! Got any more?You might have a shot at getting KH for that one.

tee hee.  the band dig brunettes.  is kh an actress/model or something?   well up for getting mates involved.

will see if i can get some more snaps of this lovely lady.  oh the joys of facebook..... ;D

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: July 9, 2010, 05:34:05 pm »
i commission music videos ie i tell the band/label/manager who should do the job.  i got a lucky break at uni.  my mate owed our landlord loads of money so started a record label to pay it off and called it skint.  our landlord became fatboy slim; i did the videos and.....  bango.

set up this company www.colonelblimp.com but left to set up a new one which launches in a couple of weeks.  its all good.  i'm having one of the best summers of my life though i'm guessing the impending arrival of the wee man is going to be a bit of a game changer ;D

So.... Just to clarify. You did the videos for Praise You & Weapon of Choice?
@ManifoldReasons

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: July 9, 2010, 06:03:59 pm »
For a very interesting insight into what Hass has done, read the 'great music videos' thread.

Cheers, I just did. Blimey.

I've often wondered what kind of lovedup & blessed existence Mr Hass had in order to have the funds & lifestyle for some of the clothing he has professed to own.

Now I know.
@ManifoldReasons

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: July 9, 2010, 06:12:34 pm »
Makes you sick, doesn't it?
I'm lazy, link to the thread?
psn = Lents123

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
psn = Lents123

Offline Mal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: July 9, 2010, 06:16:36 pm »
Makes you sick, doesn't it?

Well... yes it does  >:(

Especially when you see (above) the quality of woman he's forced to spend his weekends with...
@ManifoldReasons

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #139 on: July 9, 2010, 06:18:19 pm »
to be honest I doubted Hass at the start thinking what would a successful music video producer and all round media guru be doing on here with us worthless surfs.

Now its all coming together.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #140 on: July 9, 2010, 06:27:40 pm »
to be honest I doubted Hass at the start thinking what would a successful music video producer and all round media guru be doing on here with us worthless surfs.

Listen, the whole industry is run by suits like Hassinator. Sitting behind their big marble desks, ties done up to eleven, clicking their fingers to the fucking Lighthouse Family, getting their dick sucked by a big Alsatian dog. They're all perverts, mate. All in with each other. It's not who you know, it's who you blow.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #141 on: July 9, 2010, 06:44:46 pm »
Maybe he could get me a job in a recording studio and I can work my way down from there.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #142 on: July 9, 2010, 06:54:36 pm »
tee hee.  the band dig brunettes.  is kh an actress/model or something?   well up for getting mates involved.

will see if i can get some more snaps of this lovely lady.  oh the joys of facebook..... ;D
I dont know, she likes taking pics of herself though, but I just know she likes Pendulum so was just messing about ;) might be worth a casting couch spin though ;D

Speak for yourself, he is damn lucky I even acknowledge he exists.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2010, 04:39:26 pm »
So.... Just to clarify. You did the videos for Praise You & Weapon of Choice?

indeed.  and 'where's your head at?' for basement jaxx.  i'm very hungover now but will try to remember some other bangers when my brain comes back on line.  i've done all the fatboy slim videos.  i did the beni benassi 'satisfaction' video and also the eric prydz 'call on me'.  lots of fun.  i actually had to help oil the girld up in the former.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2010, 04:41:53 pm »
Listen, the whole industry is run by suits like Hassinator. Sitting behind their big marble desks, ties done up to eleven, clicking their fingers to the fucking Lighthouse Family, getting their dick sucked by a big Alsatian dog. They're all perverts, mate. All in with each other. It's not who you know, it's who you blow.

terrifyingly close to the truth.  i run my own independent companies though.  skin flicks will be up and running from the 19th july.  will link you up.  we're going to focus on doing the interesting music from now on.  well what i consider interesting.  i have very focused tastes ;D

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2010, 04:42:58 pm »

because i LOVE lfc and the level 3 thread that used to be on here is the best thing i've ever read on the internet.

royhendo rules.  if you ever get the chance to go for a pint with the man grab it with both hands.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2010, 04:46:21 pm »
The pint orrr...

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2010, 04:54:46 pm »
The pint orrr...

what you do in your own time is your own affair big man.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2010, 04:55:02 pm »
indeed.  and 'where's your head at?' for basement jaxx.  i'm very hungover now but will try to remember some other bangers when my brain comes back on line.  i've done all the fatboy slim videos.  i did the beni benassi 'satisfaction' video and also the eric prydz 'call on me'.  lots of fun.  i actually had to help oil the girld up in the former.
I dunno if i hate you or not! :wave Nice one mate!
psn = Lents123

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2010, 04:56:07 pm »
i am currently overcome with the genius that is mickey moonlight.  the tiefschwarz remix of love pattern is my record of the year so far but just found a link to an ultra-chilled out mix he's done for some french crew.  perfect spliffing up in the garden action.  get on it.  its brilliant.

http://www.brain-magazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4039%3Amickey-moonlight-mixe-exclusigf&catid=1%3Ageneral&Itemid=5

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2010, 04:58:12 pm »
these look like fun though i'd probably prefer a navy blue:

With the deck shoe obsession still in play, adidas welcomes an addition to its roster with the brand’s own rendition of the classic Summer staple. This version from the three stripes boasts a more contemporary look with a black canvas base, tonal black leather piping, and crisp white outsoles.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2010, 05:01:49 pm »
Love them deckers mate, cuanto?
psn = Lents123

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2010, 05:02:25 pm »
and on the hottest day of the year our thoughts already turn to winter.  not sure if i'm completely convinced by the stone island shadow project  - a wee bit too future jazz for my tastes - but still its hard not to be impressed by their tech spec:

Thursday, July 8th marked the unveiling of Stone Island Shadow’s 2010 fall/winter collection. With Berlin’s Firmament acting as a gracious host, the event featured an appearance by Stone Island Shadow designer and Acronym-founder Errolson Hugh. The Stone Island Shadow collection incorporates a relatively complex Modular Performance Grid that features five different categories, PROOF, AUGMENT, RESIST, SKIN and EQUIP which all worked cohesively when utilized properly

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2010, 05:04:05 pm »
Love them deckers mate, cuanto?

$60 US.  will see if i can find out where to get them on tinternet and hit you back.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2010, 05:04:40 pm »
$60 US.  will see if i can find out where to get them on tinternet and hit you back.
Top man.
psn = Lents123

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2010, 05:06:51 pm »

Thats just unfair

Offline Una cerveza, por favor

• As cold as ice... and almost as interesting.™
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡Sí sí sí, la Copa ya está aquí!
    • JFT96
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2010, 05:20:46 pm »
Fucking hell. I'm gonna boast to my friends now if that's OK with ya..
C'est la vie.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2010, 05:28:25 pm »
what you do in your own time is your own affair big man.

:-*

Loving the shoes you posted. And $60 is nothing for a good pair.

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2010, 05:33:34 pm »
A similar style.Check these adidas bad boys out.A cracking addition for any summer wardrobe

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:39:48 pm by PeterJM »

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2010, 05:38:12 pm »
these look like fun though i'd probably prefer a navy blue:

With the deck shoe obsession still in play, adidas welcomes an addition to its roster with the brand’s own rendition of the classic Summer staple. This version from the three stripes boasts a more contemporary look with a black canvas base, tonal black leather piping, and crisp white outsoles.

Retailing for only $60 USD, these can now be found through select retail accounts, including David Z.

i'm guessing david z is a us retailer....

http://www.davidz.com/