Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568046 times)

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
How many pointy-finger-circle-fingers do you think we're gonna get during his speech? I'm going for 20 pointies and 15 circles.

Putting an accumulator with 10 'honestly's, 25 'Believe me's, and 0 words of more than 3 syllables
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé

It looks like something from Madame Tussauds

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Not fun: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Just opened that link, absolute aids. "Ducks", Pepe the frog, "libtards", paranoia and social media campaigns, La Pen. The alt right are depressingly predictable

The worst part is it has over 300,000 members
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Can we play Donald Trump bingo for the inauguration speech to see just how bad it really is?

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
Mike Pence will be running the show behind the scenes. Trump was just the card to get the GOP back into power.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
Mike Pence will be running the show behind the scenes. Trump was just the card to get the GOP back into power.

Trump's only job will be to tweet his disapproval when Pence gets abused in public.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/10514481/Donald+Trump+-+Inauguration+Specials.html

That's fascinating. I wonder what tools they use to come up with those odds.

I thought 'Obamacare' and 'fake news' looked tempting.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
Reading more about the hearing, Betsy Devos is as terrifying as we can imagine.

A perfect Trump pick. Just think about that.
King Kenny.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
That's fascinating. I wonder what tools they use to come up with those odds.

I thought 'Obamacare' and 'fake news' looked tempting.

"Bigly" is 25/1? surely that's just them giving out free money. There is no way that Trump will not say that at one time during his speech...

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
Considering Trump never says or said "bigly", it's definitely not nailed on. The phrase is "big-league", not that it makes much more sense.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
I needed a laugh.

http://distractify.com/humor/2017/01/17/trump-inauguration-excuses

Just checked it out and found out I had £2 in my account I didn't know about so for a laugh I put 50p each on Hacking, Fake news, buzzfeed and Meryl Streep.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
I'd be surprised that KellyAnne would let him off message and not read from the teleprompter.

But achieving the office would mean nothing if he didn't get in at least one off the cuff gloat. :moon
Kill the humourless

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Snoop Dogg ‏@SnoopDogg 4h4 hours ago

Your new commander and chief 🇺🇸 

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Snoop Dogg ‏@SnoopDogg 4h4 hours ago

Your new commander and chief 🇺🇸 

That's a cracker!
Kill the humourless

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's a cracker!

;D I laughed way more than I should have

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop using glue (on my syrup).

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How many pointy-finger-circle-fingers do you think we're gonna get during his speech? I'm going for 20 pointies and 15 circles.
One is '#1', and the other is 'OK'.  I'm sure he'll try to licence both moves soon.  That and repeating his keywords 3 times each sentence, thereby agreeing with himself twice.

If he's talking off the cuff, those numbers will be achieved every 10 minutes.  Reading the teleprompter, both hands will be on the lecturn.
Kill the humourless

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
We're about to see what happens when the non-elite actually have to turn up and do the job. It won't be pretty....

There's a reason why politics is full of experienced politicians and civil servants - they have a clue what they are doing.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There's a reason why politics is full of experienced politicians and civil servants - they have a clue what they are doing.
Looking what's happening in the world of politics at the moment I'm not sure I'd agree with you there.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Daniel Dale has been asking people why they like Trump so much, here are some of the answers...

Sandra Esmeier, Arizona homemaker, says she likes that "his ego is so large that he wants to be the best, so he'll work toward being best.

Rick Gardner, a Christian minister in Arizona, says he most likes Trump's honesty - "truly a man of his word" - and his selflessness.

Michelle Arnett, of Tennessee, thinks Trump will bring back jobs. She was laid off in a clothing-plant closure she attributes to NAFTA.

Rhonda Pearce, homemaker in North Carolina, most admires that Trump is always willing to admit he was wrong after he misspeaks.

Dennis Poer, painter in Illinois, says tomorrow is the "greatest event in American history." He loves Trump's honesty.

Tyrus and Ashley Cobb, of Indiana, like that Trump is a man of faith who will bring Godliness back. They wish he'd stop tweeting.

Offline Outer Mongolian Red

• Rafa ran over my dog. Then shot it. Fact
  • Legacy Fan
Daniel Dale has been asking people why they like Trump so much, here are some of the answers...
Amazing,it's like there talking about a completely different person.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Steve Terrill, who employs 150 people in Vermont: "He's a man who gets things done. He doesn't talk. He acts."

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Looking what's happening in the world of politics at the moment I'm not sure I'd agree with you there.

I think you mean what's happening with the electorate. Politics is not significantly different than it's ever been.

What we have though is an electorate that has bought into the narrative that feelings trump facts, that all opinions are equally valid, that the main-stream-media is all corrupt and that all politicians are the same.  None of those things is true.

Trump was elected because far too many people in America simply don't give a flying fuck and couldn't be arsed to do basic due dilligence on a racist, misogynistic salesman.

'But people are fed up with politicians...' Yes, of course they are. In the same way that they are fed up with anything that requires thought, requires effort and isn't instantaneously gratifying. When the electorate gets it's news from Facebook & Twitter and that news is structured by algorithms that present you with the things you want to hear. So they vote for an idiot whose entire plan is characterised by three-word-phrases: 'Build-a-wall...' 'Drain-the-swamp...', 'Lock-her-up...'

'Politics' is governing a country or being the opposition that holds the government to account. That's a really, really fucking difficult thing to do. If someone tells you it's easy and can be done with a bunch of soundbites you need to kick them where it hurts and send them packing. If you're stupid enough to believe them... well we've seen what happens.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing,it's like there talking about a completely different person.
Perhaps they've said some of the things he's said and they think of him as a kindred spirit.

Sad. ::)
Kill the humourless

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
At last Damien Thorne is about to achieve his father's ambition.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
David Drexler, LA lawyer, says he'd never seen a politician who so "precisely" understands the issues of jobs and immigration.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Saw a curious comparison this week. Think it was on MSNBC. It was Bill Clinton on the stump in the 'Rust Belt' compared to Donald Drumpf's stump speeches in those states. Remember that plagiarism thing with Melania? That close, near verbatim, on the same issues. Opportunity, how hard working people were but they weren't seeing the benefits, the need for jobs - and especially hitting foreigners who steal jobs (Clinton aimed at Japanese car manufacturers), good pay and a better future.

Can understand how people could take only specific things out of what he was saying. Especially given the thorough reputational working over Hillary got. Still amazes me that the warning signs got blanked all the same.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
KC Hailstone, Idaho truck driver, says he most likes that Trump isn't "wishy-washy" on issues.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

They must hand out law degrees with packets of corn flakes over there.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
Saw a curious comparison this week. Think it was on MSNBC. It was Bill Clinton on the stump in the 'Rust Belt' compared to Donald Drumpf's stump speeches in those states. Remember that plagiarism thing with Melania? That close, near verbatim, on the same issues. Opportunity, how hard working people were but they weren't seeing the benefits, the need for jobs - and especially hitting foreigners who steal jobs (Clinton aimed at Japanese car manufacturers), good pay and a better future.

Can understand how people could take only specific things out of what he was saying. Especially given the thorough reputational working over Hillary got. Still amazes me that the warning signs got blanked all the same.

Clinton's main focus in 1992 was to win back the Reagan democrats so the similarities between his and Trump's stump speeches are not that surprising . In any case Trump hasn't really said many things, policy wise, that others, mostly republican but sometimes democrat, haven't said before. hes just changed the general conduct of political discourse and moved the rhetoric up a notch. 
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think you mean what's happening with the electorate. Politics is not significantly different than it's ever been.

I think that you're giving politicians far too much credit Alan.

There's a good reason why 'people are fed up with politicians..' and it's not just the lack of concentration or intelligence as you're suggesting. Years of broken promises, misuse of power and downright lies have put paid to that.

Sadly I'm one of those that think that when they rise to a certain level they are in it for themselves. There's so much money involved with the big corporations that they wouldn't have got to where they are if they weren't taking some kind of 'benefit' in some form or other. 

But that's not to say that there are many that work very hard at a grassroots level help their constituents, I'm sure they do.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think that you're giving politicians far too much credit Alan.

There's a good reason why 'people are fed up with politicians..' and it's not just the lack of concentration or intelligence as you're suggesting. Years of broken promises, misuse of power and downright lies have put paid to that.

Sadly I'm one of those that think that when they rise to a certain level they are in it for themselves. There's so much money involved with the big corporations that they wouldn't have got to where they are if they weren't taking some kind of 'benefit' in some form or other. 

But that's not to say that there are many that work very hard at a grassroots level help their constituents, I'm sure they do.

This time they've cut out the middleman i.e Politicians.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
They must hand out law degrees with packets of corn flakes over there.
It's the religious types that amaze me. Standing up in a pulpit and denouncing sin, and yet thinking that trump is a "God fearin'guy".
Is he fuck!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VxrgIU_qZXU&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VxrgIU_qZXU&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

http://www.attn.com/stories/14303/george-takei-gives-interview-about-donald-trump
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art