Author Topic: Liverpool vs Chelsea - 27th April 2.05pm  (Read 235978 times)

Offline decky

• Legacy Fan
  • DOYA
    • I play in a band you know
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea - 27th April 2.05pm
« Reply #1000 on: April 23, 2014, 11:54:07 pm »
A weakened team gives him the opportunity to shrug his arrogant shoulders and a preordained excuse following an absolute twatting he's going to receive at Anfield.

He know's his side have neither the defensive capabilities for attacking prowess to beat Brendan's formidable boys. So he pretends to focus for something he determines as more special anyway.

We win, he saves face, we drink, he muses moodily, we sing.

There's no such thing as a Chelsea weakened team. Whatever team he puts out will be more expensive than ours so I really don't see the point of all this, or why anyone would swallow this shitcoat drivel

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1001 on: April 23, 2014, 11:56:15 pm »
Sturridge: "I'm not too sure if he'll [Rodgers] play me or not. We'll have to see".

Where are the Sturridge quotes from, if you don't mind me asking?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1002 on: April 23, 2014, 11:59:28 pm »
Mourinho's attempts at mind games are becoming more pathetic and desperate with every passing match. He'll field his strongest side, he's kidding no-one.

Bet you he won't

That doesn't mean it won't be tough, but for sure he'll see the CL as a bigger chance than the Prem at this point.

Offline MerseyMania

• Defiled for fantasticism.....
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1003 on: April 23, 2014, 11:59:38 pm »
From the videos above, it shows the Moron called us a Cup Club? Bit of Karma I guess then that he is coming at a time when we are very close to winning the league and the over rated one is at the beginning of his dry spell.

Offline Lorik_Lfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #1004 on: April 24, 2014, 12:01:08 am »
Where are the Sturridge quotes from, if you don't mind me asking?

TIA, but knowing them it's probably a load of fabricated shite.
I would rather be first in a little Iberian village than second in Rome.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1005 on: April 24, 2014, 12:01:55 am »
There's no such thing as a Chelsea weakened team. Whatever team he puts out will be more expensive than ours so I really don't see the point of all this, or why anyone would swallow this shitcoat drivel
For the first time in many years I suspect this man is more fearful about being made to look stupid than confident of wrecking our challenge. So although Fat Scouser made some accurate points about Mourhino's in-game strategy, he'll still need an excuse by 4:00 when many eyes will focus on the prick for a reaction to the pummelling he'll have received.
As I say, he'll shrug his arrogant shoulders and tell you it was all in his plan.

I'm not swallowing his media hype, if I'm wrong I'm not arsed, but I'm telling you he's fucking crazed that fella.

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1006 on: April 24, 2014, 12:04:33 am »
weakned team with Ivanovic,Matic,Salah,Willian,Lampard, Ba, Torres, A.Cole etc

Rodgers is playing with academy players ffs
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline scouser14

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1007 on: April 24, 2014, 12:09:13 am »
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I believe these articles in the media saying the Chelsea board has given Mourinho their backing. There are press guys linked to ALL top clubs who are 'in the know.' (see Moyes sacking media frenzy 1 day early!)

Not only that, but it makes perfect sense.... with Terry, Cech, Hazard and likely Ramirez out, why would you risk further injuries or red cards 3 days before your chance of a Champions League final? Putting that in to context, Chelsea are 33-1 for the title, requiring a) Liverpool to lose 2 of their last 3 games, and b) City to also drop significant points. Meanwhile Chelsea must win all 3. Possible? Yep... Likely? No.... hence we are 1/6, City are 5-1 and Chelsea 33/1 for the title.

I wouldn't blame Chelsea in the slightest given they have a realistic chance of a second Champions League, but virtually no chance of the English League.

Offline xalonso14

• Main Stander
« Reply #1008 on: April 24, 2014, 12:14:56 am »
If Daniel is fit he must play , this game is too important.
They will put out a decent side no matter what and I also worry about that Shurrle guy for some reason.
We need the crowd to blow their brains and carry us over the line.
We are the better team.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #1009 on: April 24, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
It's like a monkey playing draughts and pretending they are a great chess player.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lorik_Lfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #1010 on: April 24, 2014, 12:16:50 am »
If Daniel is fit he must play , this game is too important.
They will put out a decent side no matter what and I also worry about that Shurrle guy for some reason.
We need the crowd to blow their brains and carry us over the line.
We are the better team.

Chelsea haven't really got a 'target man' who Sakho can compete with so I'd start Agger. I think Flanno will take care of Schurrle. Hard, crunching tackle in the first 10 minutes and he'll shit himself.
I would rather be first in a little Iberian village than second in Rome.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #1011 on: April 24, 2014, 12:18:04 am »
I think Flanno will take care of Schurrle. Hard, crunching tackle in the first 10 minutes and he'll shit himself.

Fucking heck, how hard is he gonna tackle him!?  :o
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1012 on: April 24, 2014, 12:19:23 am »
We'll twat these c*nts.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1013 on: April 24, 2014, 12:24:44 am »
Schurrle worries the fuck out of me.

Agreed, I have been thinking this myself the past couple of days. Taking injuries in to consideration, he is their only offensive player that worries me.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1014 on: April 24, 2014, 12:25:40 am »
This weak team bullshit is top notch head games and we best not fall for it. Hes gonna play top notch professionals who all have been waiting for a chance and its a potential CL final audition if you look at it like that.

Schwarzer may be the weak link but he may only have been  a little rusty. Hes played goal forever hes been the definition of steady goalkeeping in his career.

Then what? Mikel Salaha Oscar (don't kid yourself he'll play) Ba Lampard Cole Ivan Cahill Aztec and Schurlle? more or less? Not exactly weak. Just slightly weake-er by comparison. On paper. Maybe even he plays Willian could be total bullshit. Guy like him wants to examine the chance to win both.

You lucky match goers better not get complacent Mouhrinos trying to pre-satisfy the crowd. Gimme some 2005 man it remains of the utmost imperative. Blow the doors off the bastards and if they want excuses later they are more than welcome to them.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1015 on: April 24, 2014, 12:28:06 am »
And to add to the discussion, it's the weaker side he'll be picking for the Atletico game. They're weaker players because they won't be able to play an important game so soon after they've been twatted by Brendan's Tricky Reds. He's sparing their delicate sensibilities and wrapping them up in emotional cotton wool, the fucking quilts. He'll pick the stronger (or more mercenary) players against us who won't give a fuck and drive off laughing into the sunset in their gold-plated Range Rovers and Bentleys after they've been shafted so badly they'll resemble Sasha grey's donkey's yawn. The gang of c*nts.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline kjomall

• Main Stander
« Reply #1016 on: April 24, 2014, 12:33:47 am »
Agreed, I have been thinking this myself the past couple of days. Taking injuries in to consideration, he is their only offensive player that worries me.

I think you may have been whooshed. Even though Chopper is very knowledgeable of the game he finds it more entertaining to make sarcastic comments then to add his insight. Funny some of the time but usually boring.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #1017 on: April 24, 2014, 12:37:33 am »
Chelsea staying the the St Davids De Vere Hotel on Saturday night, be terrible if the fire alarms were going off all night.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
« Reply #1018 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:26 am »
Chelsea staying the the St Davids De Vere Hotel on Saturday night, be terrible if the fire alarms were going off all night.

bump

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1019 on: April 24, 2014, 12:45:41 am »
I think you may have been whooshed. Even though Chopper is very knowledgeable of the game he finds it more entertaining to make sarcastic comments then to add his insight. Funny some of the time but usually boring.

Not even because he is a brilliant player or anything, just that he is their only offensive player (likely to be fit) I can envisage scoring.

Ba might cause a few problems with his size. Torres off the bench to score a decisive goal would be beyond cruel.  :-X

Either way, if we score first, we don't lose the game. Simple as that for me.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #1020 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:21 am »
All this talk about weakend teams and whether our players will be complacent...

Liverpool don't do complacent against top sides at Anfield. The fans don't, the players don't, the atmosphere doesn't.

It's gonna be fucking rocking and any player in Red is gonna be surging with adrenaline.

If we don't win, it won't be because we've been mindgamed.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #1021 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:37 am »
The weakened team idea is silliness. There are four players who are nailed on to play, they are first team regulars and won't be available for CL anyway. Then there are a couple of players he rotates anyway who are like 1a and 1b, Ba, Torres and Eto. Eto is injured and Torres just played so its likely to be Ba, but if its isn't then the other will play on Wednesday. Torres didn't break a sweat on Tuesday so it doesn't matter.

The goalkeeper issue is also a 1b and 1c issue, with Cech out injured. The only real question centers around the three remaining defenders, Ivanovic, Cahill and Luiz.

Assuming Terry is injured and won't play, Chelsea currently only have one recognised defender to back up those positions.  In previous situations where Mourinho has had a weekend game prior to CL he has picked the same back four, even ignoring the opportunity to rest Azpilicueta with Cole.

Worse case scenario is the young CB they have (name forgotten) will cover for Cahill.

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #1022 on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:53 am »
This could seriously back fire on him though. Say they go a couple of goals down early they could have the whole 'well we're a weakened side not meant to win the game anyway, big game is wednesday' mentality. Hope this is the case and we smash 'em 5-0.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.

Offline TheDarkKnight

• Anny Roader
  • Brendan Rodgers' Tricky Reds
« Reply #1023 on: April 24, 2014, 01:14:17 am »
As recently as last week this match was building up to be every bit as big a game as the Manchester derby 'title decider' - which took place with two games left each - in 2012. So it feels a bit anti-climactic now, with everyone knowing that even a Chelsea win is unlikely to give them a genuine chance of the title as it would require collapses from both ourselves and Man City.

So in a way it feels like the pressure is off slightly but I'm sure once the match rolls around it will feel like anything but.

I've no idea whether Mourinho is bluffing regarding this 'resting the first team' stuff, either way we need to take advantage. If he does indeed back up his words by putting out a 'second string team' - which we all know will mostly consist of players who cost the club over £10m, in some cases maybe over £20m - then we should fancy ourselves because we'll have superior players and a coherent team out in comparison to them. If it is a bluff and he fields his strongest available eleven then most of them will hopefully be a bit tired still after the shift they put in at Atletico, and equally hopefully their minds are on their second leg.

Nonetheless I think we control our own destiny in this game. If we play to the level we did in the first half against Man City, or like we have in the other big games this side of 2013/14 then I think we will win. Our players will surely be more motivated than the Chelsea lads and this should play in to our hands. Then again if we don't play too well then we'll drop points, they're obviously far better than the likes of Norwich and West Ham who we have beaten despite off days.

I reckon Rodgers will go with an unchanged line-up, with Sturridge on the bench. Loathe predicting substitutes prior to a game but you would imagine he's likely to replace Lucas at some point in the second half barring any injuries in the first. Great to have him back so soon anyway, I feared the worst when he picked up the injury against City in amongst all the chaos and drama.

Need a big game from Suarez here. Terry and Cahill dealt really well with him back in December, but no Terry on Sunday which should weaken them; they defend much better with him in there, both individually and collectively.

Atmosphere will be bouncing, can't wait. A chance to knock Chelsea out of the title race whilst simultaneously putting ourselves in an incredible position to win it hasn't came around often in recent years, it's up to these players to go out and do the business. If we win this then I think it'll lead us to the holy grail, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world but a defeat would.

Going to be a tight one you'd think, 2-1 Redmen.

Bring it!

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1024 on: April 24, 2014, 01:23:50 am »
I'm rooting for you's.

Go on, pummel the plastic dickheads    :evil

Cheers Paul
King Kenny.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1025 on: April 24, 2014, 01:35:59 am »
Mourinho will be desperate to get points from this fixture. The reason being, a victory in the league title for us reflects very badly on him given our relative starting positions, and everything else (including how he stole Salah from under our nose, and we're still doing better than him)

City being champions won't look so bad for him, he's been making his excuses all season about how they've spent more than him, have better strikers etc etc

So lets blow the shithouse and his shithouse team to kingdom come and make a statement not just for this league but as a warning for what Europe has coming to it next season from the tricky Reds
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #1026 on: April 24, 2014, 01:43:27 am »
The shape. Because Sterling and Coutinho played so centrally, Lucas and Allen had to "go around" them to get any forward space. Once Norwich figured that out, they were able to get at Gerrard more, because he was more isolated. Their 4-5-1 effectively nullified our 4-1-4-1, and meant they could press and break into pockets of space either side of Gerrard. Putting Moses on meant we could go back to a 4-3-3/4-5-1 which meant we matched them better in midfield, but unfortunately they scored almost immediately after. If they hadn't scored that, I think we would have won 4-1. We went chasing the 4th goal anyway, which gave them a bit more space to cross, so Rodgers added Agger to close the game out.

I keep 'dreaming' that we'll, one of these days, play 4-2-3-1, with Lucas and Allen as the 2, and Coutinho, Gerrard, and Sterling as the 3.

It could be a 4-2-1-2-1.

But, it's not going to happen, is it?
Ludi Circenses!

Offline DowningStreet

• Kopite
  • LFC 13/14- The glory road
« Reply #1027 on: April 24, 2014, 01:49:07 am »
Jose isn't playing mind games. He plays his strongest team, gets an injury, loses or draws the match anyway and looks a right twat. He will already be missing Terry and Cech, Hazard, Eto'o and Ramires in all likelihood. What does he have to gain by 'playing mind games'. LFC can lose and still finish above Chelsea.

If he does play his strongest team, it's because they're professionals and want to play, but I doubt he will risk the CL to do City a favour.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1028 on: April 24, 2014, 01:51:33 am »
All this talk about weakend teams and whether our players will be complacent...

Liverpool don't do complacent against top sides at Anfield. The fans don't, the players don't, the atmosphere doesn't.

It's gonna be fucking rocking and any player in Red is gonna be surging with adrenaline.

If we don't win, it won't be because we've been mindgamed.

Good man! That's exactly what I needed to hear. Word.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #1029 on: April 24, 2014, 01:52:31 am »
After all he has said about his team being too young to win the title (despite being one of the oldest) it would be so embarrassing for Jose if his little horses got thoroughly overtaken (if not lapped!) in the league by the little chihuahua. For that reason I think he'll set his side out to hold out for a draw. If City win the league he can throw the money-excuse around, but if we win it then he'll have been shown up massively by Brendan.

Offline DowningStreet

• Kopite
« Reply #1030 on: April 24, 2014, 01:52:50 am »
Mourinho will be desperate to get points from this fixture. The reason being, a victory in the league title for us reflects very badly on him given our relative starting positions, and everything else (including how he stole Salah from under our nose, and we're still doing better than him)

City being champions won't look so bad for him, he's been making his excuses all season about how they've spent more than him, have better strikers etc etc

So lets blow the shithouse and his shithouse team to kingdom come and make a statement not just for this league but as a warning for what Europe has coming to it next season from the tricky Reds

Nonsense. Jose has been saying they can't win the league for ages, their strikers are crap etc etc. He knows they have a very good chance of winning the CL. He is best friends with Brendan Rodgers, if anything he would rather LFC win the league. Why would it reflect worse on him if LFC win the league? LFC have better strikers and score more goals, therefore win more games.

If his position was to be scrutinised I doubt they would say "You let LFC win the league, it would be okay if City won it because they have oilgarchs too" Sorry mate but I think you're talking rubbish, and like a lot of the press, coming up with narratives that have NOTHING to do with football.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1031 on: April 24, 2014, 02:00:29 am »
Rodger's isn't going to risk him for the last two games. If Chelsea do indeed field a weakened side, there's no point in starting him. I'd go with the same side that started against Norwich, and if things don't go to plan in the first half, bring Sturridge on in the second.

Fucking hell, if he doesn't risk him here, when will he? No big deal you know. Just one of the most important league matches this club has seen in 24 years. If we win this, we have one hand one that trophy. There's no use in trying to deny it, we all know it. If he's available for selection, he absolutely has to play.

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #1032 on: April 24, 2014, 02:08:36 am »
Of course (not that it matters) this is exactly what Mourinho wants - everyone from top to bottom discussing what team he'll actually put out. It doesn't bother me and I doubt it bothers Brendan, who will quite reasonably think that  it's for the away team to worry what we'll throw at them not the other way round. I expect at some point soon he will address the press and point out that whatever team Mourinho puts out will be strong and expensively assembled, that our preparations remain the same, that our focus remains the same and that we won't be taking anyone lightly.

It's weird to think that a week after the match that we could be wrapping up the title and he could have nothing left to play for. Whatever he does, he knows the team we put out will be strong and that it'll be tough to beat us - which is the only result that leaves them realistically in the title race.

Nothing to fear from Jose, "mind games" don't win football matches. He has much more to fear from us.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #1033 on: April 24, 2014, 02:09:29 am »
Rodger's isn't going to risk him for the last two games. If Chelsea do indeed field a weakened side, there's no point in starting him. I'd go with the same side that started against Norwich, and if things don't go to plan in the first half, bring Sturridge on in the second.

The club pays him an 80k a week wage. Tell him to take 2 fucking horse tranquilizers to get through the game. Him being on the pitch could be the difference between 0 and 1 points or 1 and 3...the title's on the line here. Its not like England are going to do anything worthwile at the WC anyway with Suarez and now Cavani looking in mental form too.

What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1034 on: April 24, 2014, 02:13:11 am »
Sorry mate but I think you're talking rubbish, and like a lot of the press, coming up with narratives that have NOTHING to do with football.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1035 on: April 24, 2014, 02:14:13 am »

Nonsense. Jose has been saying they can't win the league for ages, their strikers are crap etc etc.

Yeah, because he's a shithouse twat getting his excuses in first, which is what he does.

Offline DowningStreet

• Kopite
« Reply #1036 on: April 24, 2014, 02:17:37 am »
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

No, it's fact so stop talking nonsense. I've heard all kind of paranoid naratives from the British press and posters on here about why Mourinho will want to 'spoil the party'. He will want 3 points to further Chelsea's interest and that is it.

But nope, in your world he wants 3 points to help City win the title, so it doesn't look bad on him :butt

Jose is just cracking mates with Pellegrini..

Offline LFC_Verve

• Kopite
« Reply #1037 on: April 24, 2014, 02:23:05 am »
Play our best game and we will win.

I've said it before; the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.

Three more steps Redmen. Show yourselves to be worthy champions.

YNWA.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1038 on: April 24, 2014, 02:23:43 am »
No, it's fact so stop talking nonsense.

Yeah, well, your facts is just your opinion, man

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #1039 on: April 24, 2014, 02:31:13 am »
There are three ways to look at which team Jose would rather win the league if its not Chelsea, each of them valid.
1- If City win its a vindication of the "buying the title" approach and allows him to bang on Romans door with the excuse that you have to match City or be second forever.
2- If Liverpool win, you can point to the crucial nature of having quality strikers. "Suarez and Sturridge won the league for an otherwise mediocre team", he tells Roman. Give me the money for two strikers and I will give you the world.
3- He doesn't care who wins it if it isn't Chelsea it looks bad him on either way. A cheaply assembled team goes from Seventh to First in a year, while his team goes from third to third (why did Roman fire Rafa again?) or a novice EPL manager takes over at City at the same time as Jose and adds a couple of signings breaks goalscoring records and wins the league.

Either way Jose needs to get his excuses in...one of the reasons he is throwing referees under the bus.

I think 3 is true. If its not Chelsea he could give a fuck. He is a born winner, and will give no quarter on Sunday even if he rests a couple of players. He will plan to stop us and try to win. Whether he succeeds depends on us, as it always has done. Our job remains the same. Go again.