Author Topic: The Adam and Lucas partnership.  (Read 40128 times)

Offline NOTBORNIN1982

• and neither is he the best poster on here, not even close in fact. Maybe the 1982nd.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
Re: The Adam and Lucas partnership.
« Reply #560 on: November 10, 2011, 04:03:21 pm »
talk about generally missing the entire point of an internet forum.

Both you and EST1892 should just leave this thread. We are going to discuss the pros, cons, and everything in between about the midfield. Not a one of us would vocalize dissent or negativity on matchday. We would should our support.

So stop trying to create some sort of intervention and let us continue our discussion.

Who are you again? And do you really think your that far above me that you can decide what threads I comment on? Just because you suppose you’re some class of Einstein in the round-table world. My opinions are based largely on optimism, trust and that sort of thing. I wouldn’t dream of over analyzing every single situation in  a game like yourself, to the point my head gets stuck up my arse. It’s a game of Football statto! It’s to be enjoyed not turned tedious and disheartening via microanalysis… talk about a boring life. 
"How much do you smoke, sir? Two packs a day, is that right? Pussy. I go through two lighters a day. That's right, two lighters! You're a health nut compared to me."

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #561 on: November 10, 2011, 04:11:31 pm »
Interesting...
RT @OptaJoe: 38 - LFC have allowed their opponents fewer shots on target against them than any other team in the EPL this season. Tight
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #562 on: November 10, 2011, 04:13:18 pm »
Who are you again? And do you really think your that far above me that you can decide what threads I comment on? Just because you suppose you’re some class of Einstein in the round-table world. My opinions are based largely on optimism, trust and that sort of thing. I wouldn’t dream of over analyzing every single situation in  a game like yourself, to the point my head gets stuck up my arse. It’s a game of Football statto! It’s to be enjoyed not turned tedious and disheartening via microanalysis… talk about a boring life. 

some people are trying to turn football into a branch of mathermatics, the game is not a science and it never was
football, especially as a supporter, is all about hope, not logic.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #563 on: November 10, 2011, 04:30:17 pm »
some people are trying to turn football into a branch of mathermatics, the game is not a science and it never was
football, especially as a supporter, is all about hope, not logic.

you just sound like the old fart being left behind as the world revolves around you.

Or even worse and England fan, still harking back to 1966 and 4-4-2
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #564 on: November 10, 2011, 04:36:59 pm »
Interesting...
RT @OptaJoe: 38 - LFC have allowed their opponents fewer shots on target against them than any other team in the EPL this season. Tight
Starting to hate these type of Stats to be honest.

According to Stats Kevin Davies and Malouda were the most chance creators in the league last season. Doesn't mean shit to be honest, and it's worrying if most club decisions at the club are made based on statistics. That stat doesn't show our midfield being overran at Anfield in numerous occasions.

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #565 on: November 10, 2011, 04:45:12 pm »
you just sound like the old fart being left behind as the world revolves around you.

Or even worse and England fan, still harking back to 1966 and 4-4-2

why are you so disparaging about 1966? great year 1966, we won the title, we also beat everton that season 5-0 at anfield
we did well in europe too, beat juventus and a celtic side that would win the european cup the following year on our way to the cup winners cup final.
you want to try and learn about the history of this club instead of pointless stats