Author Topic: Flags  (Read 4446 times)

Offline TheFamousKop

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Flags
« on: April 5, 2014, 08:41:23 pm »
Alright Reds, as you've seen, The Kop has looked brilliant lately thanks to the lads at SpionKop1906 who are getting all sorts of flags made and distributed onto The Kop.

I'm trying to raise funds for a flag of our own. Basically, I am asking for donations from supporters far and wide. Its great seeing the flags on The Kop, but would be nice to be able to say "That's our one there". Everybody who chips in will be emailed regarding designs and ideas and any input will be acknowledged and listened too. Its not a case of you donate and then are forgot about, not at all. I want to give everyone the opportunity to say "I helped with that one". Be nice to give fans all over the world the chance to have a bit of them on The Kop, weather they are regulars at Anfield, or support from afar, its a chance to be part of something.

We are @TheFamousKop on twitter, we set up social media accounts to interact with fans. Firstly, to speak to them and try and help the atmosphere on The Kop, which is happening. Also, to speak to those who are unfamiliar with the traditions of the club and The Kop, and help them understand that being a Kopite leaves you with the responsibility to support the team from the stands.

Our flag fund is set up on paypal and any form of donation is very much appreciated. No matter how big or small, it all adds up and the aim is to have a massive flag on The Kop for the beginning of next season.

If you are able to donate, and would like to be part of this, send funds to TheFamousKop@outlook.com on www.paypal.com

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Support & Believe

Jay

@TheFamousKop

TheFamousKop@outlook.com
@TheFamousKop

Reclaim The Kop

Jay