Author Topic: Steven George Gerrard of Liverpool and no longer England  (Read 656094 times)

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Steven George Gerrard
« Reply #120 on: December 7, 2013, 06:44:31 pm »
So we've scored 9 goals from Gerrard set pieces.  Suarez is banging them in, or coming close, every match with free kicks around the box, and to top it off, Coutinho is taking corners (including one we scored from 3 days ago).

And you still feel the need to say Gerrard is 'monopolising' set pieces? 

Weird.

Didn't you notice I mentioned that Suarez is taking freekicks? Sure Coutinho takes a few set pieces here and there, but Gerrard without doubt takes the majority. He delivery is excellent so he deserves to take a large chunk of our set pieces, but now he is out the likes of Coutinho and Henderson will get more chances on set pieces.

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: December 7, 2013, 06:45:56 pm »
Didn't you notice I mentioned that Suarez is taking freekicks? Sure Coutinho takes a few set pieces here and there, but Gerrard without doubt takes the majority. He delivery is excellent so he deserves to take a large chunk of our set pieces, but now he is out the likes of Coutinho and Henderson will get more chances on set pieces.

Maybe choose your words better then.  Monopolise was the wrong one.

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: December 7, 2013, 07:04:59 pm »
Has Rodgers said what injury it is?
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #123 on: December 7, 2013, 07:08:18 pm »
He'll surely miss the Tottenham game, we can only hope he'll be fit after that.

Fucking cursed, we're back to playing well and winning and someone gets injured. And Gerrard of all players.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #124 on: December 7, 2013, 07:11:01 pm »
He's tweaked his hamstring and will have a scan Monday.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #125 on: December 7, 2013, 07:15:30 pm »
He's tweaked his hamstring and will have a scan Monday.
Just great, Sturridge out and now Gerrard. It was tough playing 3 matches at full intensity. DAMN!!
Nothing ever goes our way does it!!
Hope its just minor and he is fine, at most just 1 game rest!!!
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline Tommy Torres

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: December 7, 2013, 07:29:44 pm »
To an extent. But nobody in the league delivers a ball like Gerrard though, so if he is out for a few games, it's a massive loss.

Exactly. He is a big loss and neither Henderson or Allen are remotely similar to Gerrard in what he gives to the team.
There's only one Sergio Torres

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #127 on: December 7, 2013, 07:32:04 pm »
I don't think that an absence of Gerrard is going to be a problem because Allen or Henderson are capable of covering that.   

;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #128 on: December 7, 2013, 07:36:37 pm »
Just great, Sturridge out and now Gerrard. It was tough playing 3 matches at full intensity. DAMN!!
Nothing ever goes our way does it!!
Hope its just minor and he is fine, at most just 1 game rest!!!

Only got ourselves to blame. There was no need for him to finish the Norwich game that was won at half time. Perfect opportunity to rest him give the 3 games in 6 days.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #129 on: December 7, 2013, 07:37:09 pm »
not sure about this great loss, of course any team misses a world class player but we have far more quality in midfield than we used to have and they will have to step up and take more responsibility on the pitch. Some might be surprised how well we do while he is injured. Certainly for about 10 minutes after he went off injured we moved the ball around  extremely well and at a high tempo.

(Health Warning) this is not a negative comment on Gerrard but a positive comment on the emerging quality now within the rest of the squad.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #130 on: December 7, 2013, 07:41:03 pm »
To an extent. But nobody in the league delivers a ball like Gerrard though, so if he is out for a few games, it's a massive loss.

It's a big loss but we have the players to cope and against Spurs away having more mobility in the middle of the park may even help us.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: December 7, 2013, 07:49:16 pm »

Fucking cursed, we're back to playing well and winning and someone gets injured. And Gerrard of all players.

Although an injury is part and parcel of the game, Rodgers really needs to think intelligently with how he uses Gerrard. Is there any need to consistently play him every game for the full 90 minutes. The man's 33? now and we need to preserve him better than expecting (including managing Gerrards expectations) him to perform week in week out at the top of his game.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #132 on: December 7, 2013, 07:54:39 pm »
Only got ourselves to blame. There was no need for him to finish the Norwich game that was won at half time. Perfect opportunity to rest him give the 3 games in 6 days.

Correct - he probably shouldn't have even started it but what's done is done. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence Rodgers just doesn't like to rotate so I guess it was never a possibility. As long as it isn't serious a small absence will be no bad thing to get him a mid season break we wouldn't have given him; just hope it's nothing more than that

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #133 on: December 7, 2013, 08:03:17 pm »
It seems that soft tissue injuries ]management has lots of room for improvement... As others have said, there was no need for him to play full game against Norwich and to start this one.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #134 on: December 7, 2013, 08:04:03 pm »
It seems that soft tissue injuries ]management has lots of room for improvement... As others have said, there was no need for him to play full game against Norwich and to start this one.

Are you sure about that?
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #135 on: December 7, 2013, 08:39:36 pm »
Completely lost it after he went off. Not immediately, but as soon as the game settled back down after that sub it was West Ham's until Johnson's absolutely unreal cross.
Do you think so, Juan?

I thought West Ham had a goal in them even before he went off.  I don't think West Ham played all that bad and that's what made the victory all that sweeter.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: December 7, 2013, 08:42:31 pm »
Are you sure about that?
Dunno, you know I'm not an expert. But do you think Gerrard had to play full game (or even at all) against Norwich? Did he have to start today? Doesn't the argument that a hamstring strain can be managed by resting a player more hold water?

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 7, 2013, 08:52:27 pm »
Some amount of shite being written in here today.  Stupid pricks having a go a Rodgers "intelligent management of gerrard" not sure if ye are clowns or just nancy boys.

How many games has Gerrard missed through injury under Rodgers?  Compare that to his previous injury record.  And even today looks like it's only a bloody tweak.  Cop the fuck onto yerselves for f###ks sake

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: December 7, 2013, 08:58:09 pm »
Dunno, you know I'm not an expert. But do you think Gerrard had to play full game (or even at all) against Norwich? Did he have to start today? Doesn't the argument that a hamstring strain can be managed by resting a player more hold water?

It's not how many games he plays in a week. It's what he's doing in between those games. Nothing might have happened this week, then with a week's training, he does it against Spurs. If he'd done it earlier in the season, I would have put it on the training in pre-season as with the Toure injury etc. But for this one, it could just be a precaution - maybe an agreement that he doesn't try to play through any niggle, so he came off before it got worse.

We'll know more and be able to draw more conclusions after his scan.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: December 7, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »
Some amount of shite being written in here today.  Stupid pricks having a go a Rodgers "intelligent management of gerrard" not sure if ye are clowns or just nancy boys.

How many games has Gerrard missed through injury under Rodgers?  Compare that to his previous injury record.  And even today looks like it's only a bloody tweak.  Cop the fuck onto yerselves for f###ks sake
You might want to tone down your insults.

Gerrard is not 25 anymore, he needs to be managed carefully. If a crystal vase isn't broken, does it mean the it won't break in the future? He can't play every game although he wants to do that. I hope the hamstring "tweak" is minor, but what if we lose him for 6-8 weeks, would you be singing to the same tune?

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: December 7, 2013, 09:06:16 pm »

Gerrard is not 25 anymore, he needs to be managed carefully. If a crystal vase isn't broken, does it mean the it won't break in the future? He can't play every game although he wants to do that. I hope the hamstring "tweak" is minor, but what if we lose him for 6-8 weeks, would you be singing to the same tune?

What's ironic about your "he's not 25 anymore" statement is that he is spending more time on the pitch now than when he was 25 and far less time on the treatment table

He has been managed brilliantly by Rodgers since he came, that's why he's playing as many games as he is at 33. 

It makes me sick to see keyboard managers, physios and doctors telling Rodgers and his backroom team how to manage Gerrard when they have done it very well for a season and a half now

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 7, 2013, 09:07:55 pm »
Do you think so, Juan?

I thought West Ham had a goal in them even before he went off.  I don't think West Ham played all that bad and that's what made the victory all that sweeter.

Serious? They were awful.

We dominated them when Gerrard was on the pitch and when he was off it. The End.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: December 7, 2013, 09:09:16 pm »
It's not how many games he plays in a week. It's what he's doing in between those games. Nothing might have happened this week, then with a week's training, he does it against Spurs. If he'd done it earlier in the season, I would have put it on the training in pre-season as with the Toure injury etc. But for this one, it could just be a precaution - maybe an agreement that he doesn't try to play through any niggle, so he came off before it got worse.

We'll know more and be able to draw more conclusions after his scan.
Isn't it both though? If he was a young lad, than I fully agree, but aging players tend to show more cumulative effects. I know Rodgers thinks "one game at a time", and that's probably the right approach, but the heavy Christmas schedule seems to be calling for an exception. There are always dropped points by all top teams even in games that they should be winning on paper blindfolded; this may be a good time to take an advantage of other teams slips. You are right that the same can happen against Spurs, but with all other things equal (in training), isn't it less likely if he did not have to play at 100% a full game and today until subbed?

I hope he can recover for Spurs, but we'd need him even more for Chelsea and City.

Offline bluelady13

• Anny Roader
« Reply #143 on: December 7, 2013, 09:09:39 pm »

I think the point he is making, and it's a point you are missing is that you and most others on this forum don't have a clue what your talking about.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

The great only appear great because we are on our knees, let us rise!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 7, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »
Serious? They were awful.

We dominated them when Gerrard was on the pitch and when he was off it. The End.

really go back and check the first half again and look for the best chance in that half.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #145 on: December 7, 2013, 09:11:58 pm »
What's ironic about your "he's not 25 anymore" statement is that he is spending more time on the pitch now than when he was 25 and far less time on the treatment table

He has been managed brilliantly by Rodgers since he came, that's why he's playing as many games as he is at 33. 

It makes me sick to see keyboard managers, physios and doctors telling Rodgers and his backroom team how to manage Gerrard when they have done it very well for a season and a half now

From the man himself.

Steven Gerrard is hoping that a series of special back injections last week will help extend his career for at least another two seasons after crediting the procedure for his improved fitness and consistency.

The injections help to support and tighten the ligaments in Gerrard’s hip and are part of an individual programme that ensured the Liverpool captain missed only two Premier League games last season after also playing every England match at Euro 2012.

“I have them [the injections] every couple of years,” said Gerrard. “My game-return since I had the first ones a couple of years ago surprised myself really. My game has been really good so I'm hoping I can get the same game-return from this set that I've had."

“I wouldn’t have them if I didn’t feel any benefit from them. The reason I went in for these recently is because I’ve felt so good physically over the last couple of years.”

The injections he had were under Kenny and he has missed very few games since then. So I don't think you should be throwing accusations about mate.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 7, 2013, 09:13:56 pm »
Isn't it both though? If he was a young lad, than I fully agree, but aging players tend to show more cumulative effects. I know Rodgers thinks "one game at a time", and that's probably the right approach, but the heavy Christmas schedule seems to be calling for an exception. There are always dropped points by all top teams even in games that they should be winning on paper blindfolded; this may be a good time to take an advantage of other teams slips. You are right that the same can happen against Spurs, but with all other things equal (in training), isn't it less likely if he did not have to play at 100% a full game and today until subbed?

I hope he can recover for Spurs, but we'd need him even more for Chelsea and City.

It's more from column A. He can perform at 100% intensity in 3 games in 7 days, because he has 48-72 hours to recover between each game. So as long as he doesn't have to do 85%+ intensity work in between the games, then it is no different than having a normal training week where Wednesday is a high intensity load day, with the exception that in training, of course, the load is more controllable.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 7, 2013, 09:16:50 pm »

Spot on. Most of the people pointing fingers at Brendan about 'mismanagement' of Stevie are conveniently forgetting the fact that Brendan, and his team of coaches and fitness experts have made Stevie into a freaking machine. Can't believe he managed to play more than 18 months, non stop. They know how to get the best out of him, as they have been doing it for a while now.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: December 7, 2013, 09:17:35 pm »
really go back and check the first half again and look for the best chance in that half.

yeha not a good idea to compare both halves and try and use the first to back up a player imo.
first half we looked too open.

good sides will exploit that.
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #149 on: December 7, 2013, 09:17:39 pm »
Do you think so, Juan?

I thought the had the odd threat of one (if they'd had a good striker they'd have got one), but I don't think we were ever really pinned in until the game settled down after the Gerrard sub and West Ham coincidentally had their best period of the game. Easy to say now we've run out with a 4-1 win, but it was very nervy at 2-1 and we didn't exactly look like the better team.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 7, 2013, 09:20:15 pm »

From the man himself.

Steven Gerrard is hoping that a series of special back injections last week will help extend his career for at least another two seasons after crediting the procedure for his improved fitness and consistency.

The injections help to support and tighten the ligaments in Gerrard’s hip and are part of an individual programme that ensured the Liverpool captain missed only two Premier League games last season after also playing every England match at Euro 2012.

“I have them [the injections] every couple of years,” said Gerrard. “My game-return since I had the first ones a couple of years ago surprised myself really. My game has been really good so I'm hoping I can get the same game-return from this set that I've had."

“I wouldn’t have them if I didn’t feel any benefit from them. The reason I went in for these recently is because I’ve felt so good physically over the last couple of years.”

The injections he had were under Kenny and he has missed very few games since then. So I don't think you should be throwing accusations about mate.

Does it matter when he started taking injections?? The point which some seem to be missing is that he is available to play the vast majority of games at the age of 33.  That certainly wasn't always the case in his 20's. That takes good management

But to have nobodies on here questioning Rodgers and his team's management of Gerrard??   Not having it

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: December 7, 2013, 09:20:43 pm »

Spot on. Feeling a bit out of place here at times, theres loads of medical experts who can give exact diagnosis and treatment plans just by looking at someone on tv. It's remarkable stuff.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 7, 2013, 09:21:01 pm »
It's more from column A. He can perform at 100% intensity in 3 games in 7 days, because he has 48-72 hours to recover between each game. So as long as he doesn't have to do 85%+ intensity work in between the games, then it is no different than having a normal training week where Wednesday is a high intensity load day, with the exception that in training, of course, the load is more controllable.
Fair enough. Me stating that Gerrard is not a young lad had to do with the recovery time, it's gonna be growing longer with age. I've read your past explanations about managing soft tissue injuries and the dependence on time and workload. I don't know if the same numbers apply to all players, but I'm sure that every player has his numbers nailed by the medical team. It makes sense. If the medical team gives the OK, Rodgers will pick him because he is needed. I just wished that he wasn't needed as much...

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 7, 2013, 09:21:12 pm »

The Mignolet save? I don't deny they had a goal in them considering how attacking we were today. I doubt there's many teams that wouldn't have had a goal in them today against us. At the same time they're lucky it was only 4.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #154 on: December 7, 2013, 09:21:51 pm »

From Rodgers.

“You need to analyse the people and what age he is at and the body type he is,” explained Rodgers.

“One of the biggest things in our method of work is the recovery method. Stevie for example plays on the Saturday, recovers on the Sunday doing pulls, stretch and massage, on the Tuesday recovers further with maybe a light jog. It’s a long load of low intensity recovery. Stevie was fit enough to play Saturday, Tuesday and Sunday at the start of this season.

“He has moderate to low intensity recovery programmes. We have individual plans for every player in terms of getting them through the games.”

Rodgers has also said that he is more than happy to give Gerrard extra days off when he he feels it’s fit to, because he knows he will be doing everything in a correct manner to ensure he is ready for the next fixture.

“It depends if you are a dogmatic coach and you think you always have to have the player out there,” said Rodgers.

“Given the culture we have created here, the players want to be out training every day.

“Sometimes with the recovery, they’ll feel they want to do a bit more. But the numbers have shown since we have come here that the methodology of our work physically, technically and tactically helps them on game day.

“They have bought into that and it’s something they enjoy. As a manager it’s your job to orchestrate and oversee that, that’s why when I came in here I needed to bring my own people in as they know exactly what I think in terms of the whole holistic approach to the players.”
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #155 on: December 7, 2013, 09:27:06 pm »
I think Rodgers is out of order releasing that statement without running it by the RAWK physio's first...cheeky twat
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #156 on: December 7, 2013, 09:27:09 pm »
Does it matter when he started taking injections?? The point which some seem to be missing is that he is available to play the vast majority of games at the age of 33.  That certainly wasn't always the case in his 20's. That takes good management

But to have nobodies on here questioning Rodgers and his team's management of Gerrard??   Not having it

You also have to consider how many injuries Stevie has picked up on England duty in the past so unless Hodgson has also become a miracle worker then it is unlikely to be one single factor. I think it probably a combination of Gerrard having the Op which sorted out a long standing problem, Gerrard having the injections and the work of Rodgers and the medical team.

That has to be put against Gerrard trying to play through a hip problem for the last month or so.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #157 on: December 7, 2013, 09:27:23 pm »
Brilliant quotes there from Rodgers, no need for him to justify his actions to that extent, should be enough for all the naysayers on Rawk saying Stevie should be rested who obviously know fuck all about what goes on behind the scenes.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: December 7, 2013, 09:28:39 pm »
Spot on. Feeling a bit out of place here at times, theres loads of medical experts who can give exact diagnosis and treatment plans just by looking at someone on tv. It's remarkable stuff.

Fans of Grey's Anatomy amazing what you can learn from that.

Grey's Anatomy

Cristina is Sleeping with Shane
 ;)

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: December 7, 2013, 09:29:36 pm »
I thought the had the odd threat of one (if they'd had a good striker they'd have got one), but I don't think we were ever really pinned in until the game settled down after the Gerrard sub and West Ham coincidentally had their best period of the game. Easy to say now we've run out with a 4-1 win, but it was very nervy at 2-1 and we didn't exactly look like the better team.

yeha they did have a spell after the goal but tit was nothing compared to what they looked like first half.
they managed to get out wide several times and had 2 very good chances first half.

when gerardr went off we had more sustained control in their half before and after their spell...the first half was more chaotic which was worrying.
playing chaotic versus better sides will end in tears.
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.