Author Topic: FA Cup Semis: Chelsea v Tottenham 5.15PM | Arsenal v Man. City Sunday 3PM  (Read 20366 times)

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
How's he headed that  :o

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Agree 100%. Don't think I've ever been more pissed off with a Liverpool team that I was after the semi final against Villa in 2015. Would love us to win it again soon.

One of the most gutless performances I've seen by a Liverpool team in a cup match. That was the day when I had enough of Rodgers, but that's another story.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Spurs scoring with their only chance.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing finish by Kane there with the header.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Good finish that.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Remember that well  ;D 

Had a guaranteed ticket lined up for the final if we got through - was gutted.
it was nuts, wasn't it. Better days.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
He'll end up being the PL all time scorer by a mile.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
26th goal for 'arry this season.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
He is good, damn.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
Chelsea rattled.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
He's probably not a one season wonder is he?
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Kane is the best striker in the league by an absolute mile. I'd give up a bollock to have him at Liverpool.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Kane, a player who is far better than the sum of his parts.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
He's probably not a one season wonder is he?

He's a three or is four season wonder now. Fantastic goal that.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Kane, a player who is far better than the sum of his parts.
Best shit player ever.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

I'm far too young to remember that, but i remember other ties not involving us going to 3 or 4 matches, & replays were played that midweek after the original tie, those where the days
#Sausages

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Danny murphy's alright with the volume down off.

Fixed.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Can't get my head around Kane. He's not the quickest, not the most skillful, doesn't have the best shot, isn't the most physically imposing, doesn't take the best set pieces... yet is still one of the best strikers out there.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
"You talk about wage structures and ambition"

Nobody was talking about that, Danny.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Kane is the best striker in the league by an absolute mile. I'd give up a bollock to have him at Liverpool.
Does Aguero not play in the premier league?

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
The equalizer seems to have settled Spurs, they were looking edgy until then.
#Sausages

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan

Aguero is nowhere near as good as Kane now in my opinion.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Made the most of it? He got cleaned out.

Just tuned in online and went back to the goal. How does Danny Murphy keep his job? Actually laughed out loud when he said Pedro had made the most of it. He's a fucking moron
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT

Yes - totally insane  :D
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
Dele the dickhead
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Best shit player ever.

But is he as good as Danny Murphy thinks he can is?
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline redforlife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
Can't get my head around Kane. He's not the quickest, not the most skillful, doesn't have the best shot, isn't the most physically imposing, doesn't take the best set pieces... yet is still one of the best strikers out there.

Same

Hard to pinpoint what he's boss at, but he's clearly boss at scoring goals.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
I'd agree with all of that apart from the shot. He has a brilliant shot on him.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Selfish fucka, a proper Red would give up both!! ;D

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Peak Aguero was better of course, but I think Kane is the best right now.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
Selfish fucka, a proper Red would give up both!! ;D

Saving the other one so we can sign Mbappe  ;D

Offline redforlife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
'Nothing to do with Dele Ali'

'Oh he trod on him'
Didi Hamann

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Dirty bastard.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Aguero is nowhere near as good as Kane now in my opinion.

Can't agree with that mate. I'd even take a fit Daniel Sturridge over Kane.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Most players you'd say that was an accident, but....
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
People used to describe Raul like that...not that kane is on that level. But it probably means a high level of game IQ

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Saving the other one so we can sign Mbappe  ;D
That's fair, G. ;D

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I reckon Alli left that on Luiz on purpose.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
FA Cup Semis: Chelsea v Tottenham 5.15PM | Arsenal v Man. City Sunday 3PM
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »
Alli is such a dirty snidey shit