Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247214 times)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: José Mourinho - Storming up the table like a boss. Best team ever.
« Reply #11680 on: March 21, 2017, 04:19:55 pm »
Are you confusing him with Rooney?

To be fair, he was clearly miles off the pace, overweight and kept heading back to Granny all the time.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11681 on: March 21, 2017, 04:44:30 pm »
I'd be heading home all the time too if Mourinho was my boss and Ana Ivanovic was my wife.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Online Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11682 on: March 21, 2017, 05:14:16 pm »
I'm gonna guess that he'll be fit as soon as the international break is over.

His face wont be though.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #11683 on: March 21, 2017, 05:24:08 pm »
Schweiny says goodbye

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39336934

Schweinsteiger, who was signed by the Old Trafford club under former boss Louis van Gaal in July 2015, trained alone or with the Under-23 side at United after Jose Mourinho took over as manager last summer.

He returned to the first-team set-up before a Europa League game against Fenerbahce in November and played his first game for the club this season in an EFL Cup win over West Ham on 30 November.

However, he has made just three further appearances for the club - scoring one goal - with his last outing coming as a substitute against Saint-Etienne in the Europa League on 22 February.

#respect

Never quite happened for him did it ? Another failure.

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #11684 on: March 21, 2017, 05:28:15 pm »
I see he's been making some sly digs at Van Gaal recently, the man who gave him his first proper coaching role in football when he was previously known merely as a translator with some bright ideas. All this after stabbing Van Gaal in the back last season by pursuing his job on the sly. Class act that man, total class act. Not content with stealing Van Gaal's job (and let's not forget the humiliating way he was sacked, right after winning the FA Cup) he is now out to damage his reputation too. Horrible, nasty man.

As for Utd, they're not finishing above us this season, or in the top 4. Their only hope of CL football next season is winning the Europa League, which they might well do because the quality is poor this year by the usual standards (though hopefully Roma can do something). It's only recently they drew with Hull and Bournemouth at home and came within a last minute Rooney free kick of losing to Stoke. They're not going on a winning run with that fixture list. Soton away, Spurs away, Arsenal away, City away, Chelsea? Don't worry about this lot. If we perform like we've shown we can do we'll finish comfortably in top 4.

Offline GazDean

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11685 on: March 21, 2017, 05:31:18 pm »
Their only hope of CL football next season is winning the Europa League, which they might well do because the quality is poor this year by the usual standards (though hopefully Roma can do something).

Are they getting reinstated?

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #11686 on: March 21, 2017, 05:49:26 pm »
I see the "Roma is a great team" bandwagon is alive and well in RAWK

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11687 on: March 21, 2017, 06:44:20 pm »
His face wont be though.

I guess it depends on your definition of 'fit', his face gets a real workout every game so it must be in pretty good shape.

Online Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11688 on: March 21, 2017, 06:59:42 pm »
I guess it depends on your definition of 'fit', his face gets a real workout every game so it must be in pretty good shape.

You're right, maybe hes resting for the world gurning champs in early April

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #11689 on: March 21, 2017, 10:10:38 pm »
Never quite happened for him did it ? Another failure.

That's the problem with signing 28-year olds as has become the norm for these since the last few years since Ferguson's reign. You never know what you're going to get and how long they'll be at it, IF they continue their form.

Worst thing- if they don't work out, you have a massive financial loss. Another Falcao. Van Persie- even though he only lasted a season was their best purchase in recent years and Ferguson bought him when he was on the cusp of 28.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:58:51 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11690 on: March 22, 2017, 08:24:26 pm »

Apparently it's an old tweet but even so :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11691 on: March 22, 2017, 09:46:53 pm »

Apparently it's an old tweet but even so :lmao

:lmao

Fantastic

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11692 on: March 23, 2017, 10:32:23 am »
Whats he moaning at? he struggles to get into the team anyways!
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #11693 on: March 23, 2017, 11:13:28 am »
It's fake moaning. He absolutely loves eating past and everything else at whatever time. Him being fat proves it.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: José Mourinho - One with the Pasta-bum hairpiece
« Reply #11694 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:54 pm »
From a few years ago

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11695 on: March 23, 2017, 09:03:43 pm »
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11696 on: March 26, 2017, 05:35:37 pm »
Keith Gillespie elbowing the fuck out of someone for Utd in a fucking charity match...

https://twitter.com/djmcbreen/status/845798805823893504
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11697 on: March 26, 2017, 06:26:27 pm »
Keith Gillespie elbowing the fuck out of someone for Utd in a fucking charity match...

Must have had money on a red card.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11698 on: March 26, 2017, 06:34:39 pm »
Must have had money on a red card.

I'll give you your dues Nick, you never miss an opportunity for a devilishly clever quip ;D

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11699 on: March 26, 2017, 06:47:29 pm »

Wasn't he the one who, a few years back, came on as a sub and then got himself sent off for elbowing someone before the game even restarted? Was on the pitch for something like 8 seconds.  Forget who he was playing for.

Anyway, a player in a Manchester United shirt elbowing someone. That's a first. ::)

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #11700 on: March 26, 2017, 07:52:21 pm »
A manc twat fan I know said last night that the Europa league was already won and they would finish second in the table. Deluded twat  ::)

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11701 on: March 26, 2017, 07:54:16 pm »
Wasn't he the one who, a few years back, came on as a sub and then got himself sent off for elbowing someone before the game even restarted? Was on the pitch for something like 8 seconds.  Forget who he was playing for.

Anyway, a player in a Manchester United shirt elbowing someone. That's a first. ::)

Think you're right. Was it for Sheffield United?  Technically sent off after 0 seconds as planned hadn't restarted after he came on as a sub.

Think the same feat was achieved by Walter Boyd of Swansea. :D

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11702 on: March 26, 2017, 09:44:08 pm »
Gillespie did ok but didnt get any where near the level he was supposed to. You have to have a good head on your shoulders to go with the talent. As that clip proves to us again, he didnt have one.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11703 on: March 27, 2017, 02:26:33 am »
Gillespie did ok but didnt get any where near the level he was supposed to. You have to have a good head on your shoulders to go with the talent. As that clip proves to us again, he didnt have one.

I was in Julie's nightclub in Newcastle in around 97ish.
Went to the loo and someone was in a cubicle, but door open with their back to me, absolutely throwing his guts up. Finished having my piss and just im leaving the puker came out and it was Keith Gillespie wiping sick from his face.
He was playing for Newcastle at the time and getting in that kind of state.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11704 on: March 27, 2017, 04:29:52 am »
I was in Julie's nightclub in Newcastle in around 97ish.
Went to the loo and someone was in a cubicle, but door open with their back to me, absolutely throwing his guts up. Finished having my piss and just im leaving the puker came out and it was Keith Gillespie wiping sick from his face.
He was playing for Newcastle at the time and getting in that kind of state.

To be fair to Keith Gillespie I read an excerpt from his book about him shagging some bird and her fella arriving home and asking "Keith Gillespie, were you shaggin our lass?" and then him scoring the next day and one of his team mates screaming that in his face during the celebration and thinking about it still gives me a chuckle.

Still a massive bellend for that elbow, mind.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11705 on: March 27, 2017, 12:55:27 pm »
It's almost as if they've been shit for a few years now and are worried that the fair weather elements in their support are going to stop renewing season tickets so they have to make stuff up to dupe them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-trigger-neymars-200m-10106903

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11706 on: March 27, 2017, 01:10:56 pm »
It's almost as if they've been shit for a few years now and are worried that the fair weather elements in their support are going to stop renewing season tickets so they have to make stuff up to dupe them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-trigger-neymars-200m-10106903

:lmao  Imagine Neymar leaving the biggest club in the world to join a team that scrambles for 4th place ever year in the premiership? What a load of BS
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11707 on: March 27, 2017, 02:18:00 pm »

Full Everton Gif?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11709 on: March 27, 2017, 02:54:47 pm »

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11710 on: March 27, 2017, 03:30:13 pm »
Looks like they already signed Neymar, Griezmann, Mbappe. Somebody stop them please! ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11711 on: March 27, 2017, 05:31:56 pm »
:lmao  Imagine Neymar leaving the biggest club in the world to join a team that scrambles for 4th place ever year in the premiership? What a load of BS

Don't think there is any chance of that happening. Even Griezmann signing wouldn't make much sense for him. Having said that with the wonderful attacking football that Mourinho advocates I guess there will be no stopping all these attacking dynamos from going to OT.  8)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11712 on: March 27, 2017, 06:26:22 pm »
Regardless of that which won't happen. 200m for neymar 😂 I'm sorry but 😂
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11713 on: March 27, 2017, 06:43:57 pm »
Don't think there is any chance of that happening. Even Griezmann signing wouldn't make much sense for him. Having said that with the wonderful attacking football that Mourinho advocates I guess there will be no stopping all these attacking dynamos from going to OT.  8)

Griezmann will be a good replacement for Darmian in shitcoat's mind.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11714 on: March 27, 2017, 06:55:46 pm »
Griezmann will be a good supplement for Darmian in shitcoat's mind.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11716 on: March 28, 2017, 04:15:28 pm »
Phil Jones may miss the rest of the season after suffering a suspected broken toe with England after a tackle by Smalling.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11717 on: March 28, 2017, 08:48:00 pm »
Don't put your arm around a waitress and call her love if you want to keep your job

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-comedian-absolute-joke-10116750
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11718 on: March 28, 2017, 09:23:43 pm »
Don't put your arm around a waitress and call her love if you want to keep your job

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-comedian-absolute-joke-10116750

Yer what, luv?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11719 on: March 28, 2017, 09:47:18 pm »

To be fair, I can see why that wouldn't be tolerated.

Besides, only siblings are allowed to do that to each other in Manchester.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.