Author Topic: Sunderland  (Read 178213 times)

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2015, 01:26:07 am »
This prick is slightly cheesed off :lmao  :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ</a>

:lmao

Awful, awful team. Picked them to go down earlier in the season, after signing some horribly overpriced, below average PL players.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2015, 01:43:34 am »
If you play a midfield 3 of Rodwell, Cattermole and M'Vila, how can you even expect to do anything?

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2015, 01:45:09 am »
If you play a midfield 3 of Rodwell, Cattermole and M'Vila, how can you even expect to do anything?

Any midfield with Cattermole in is going to be horrible, he's without doubt one of the worst players in the league.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2015, 10:11:23 am »
Wonder if the FA or police will get involved after Fat Sam's racist comments? Doubt it.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2015, 10:46:04 am »
Wonder if the FA or police will get involved after Fat Sam's racist comments? Doubt it.

Who's he been racist towards?? Must have missed it
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2015, 11:28:16 am »
Who's he been racist towards?? Must have missed it

He called Klopp a "soft German" regarding the Lens foul on Sakho.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2015, 11:38:10 am »
Are we OK with "fat, walrus-faced bastard?"

Apparently the law ignores pinniped-based discrimination. Shocking, but true.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2015, 11:50:27 am »
:lmao

Awful, awful team. Picked them to go down earlier in the season, after signing some horribly overpriced, below average PL players.

"Kevin Fucking Backhander"

:lmao :lmao :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2015, 11:53:40 am »
He was right that the ref was shit, he gave everything Sunderland's way
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2015, 12:01:27 pm »
Friend is comfortably the worst ref in the league, but he seems to save his very shittest displays for us. Which is nice.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2015, 01:06:58 pm »
Apparently the law ignores pinniped-based discrimination. Shocking, but true.

A travesty  ;D.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: January 1, 2016, 01:06:54 am »
That Full Time Mackems (or whatever) video is priceless.

"You thieving, cheating, Kraut Scouse c*nts... if you disagree with me, write in and tell me why - don't slag me off!"

Sunderland dominated the game, lol. I like how he doesn't care to list the three red cards that we definitely should've had. No mention of Lens, naturally. Inbred logic at its finest.

P.S. Mr Bobbins (in youtube comments) = xxavi?
« Last Edit: January 1, 2016, 01:11:35 am by GreatEx »

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #172 on: January 1, 2016, 02:02:11 am »
It's about time Fat Sam took a team down.

It will be so refreshing when turds like Aston Villa and Sunderland finally get flushed. Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth especially have played better football on shoestring budgets than those two sides have shown over last 4-5 seasons.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 1, 2016, 02:22:31 am »
I dunno what is more off-putting, them teeth or that unibrow,  ::).

He kinda looks like Frida Kahlo.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: January 1, 2016, 02:36:30 am »
He kinda looks like Frida Kahlo.

And a bigger boob than Salma Hayek's.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 1, 2016, 03:17:35 am »
They can get relegated with Aston Villa.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #176 on: January 1, 2016, 11:59:37 am »
They can will get relegated with Aston Villa.

Fixed and I care about the latter mostly. It will be a fucking joy.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 1, 2016, 12:25:23 pm »
Yeah i agree these and Villa need to go down,both have been stinking the league for 3-4 season's while playing awful dire football.

Good riddance to them.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline ManchesterBlue

• Hologram fan with digital flag 'full members cup runners up 1986'.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone
« Reply #178 on: January 1, 2016, 12:45:42 pm »
Yeah i agree these and Villa need to go down,both have been stinking the league for 3-4 season's while playing awful dire football.

Good riddance to them.
Since 2003, those two clubs have the biggest net spend behind City, Liverpool, Chelsea and United. Quite incredible really. Clueless owners who need to be taught a harsh lesson and, on that basis, Newcastle would be an excellent choice for the third relegation spot.

Offline grizz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #179 on: January 1, 2016, 11:27:05 pm »
Not sure about Newcastle but the other 2 without a doubt, been waiting for villa to down for years looks like this year it will happen.
Maybe wba for the other 1 to go down, mainly because of Pullis , that and Frank Skinner supports them & he's a total nob  ;D
« Last Edit: January 1, 2016, 11:29:07 pm by grizz »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2016, 02:55:38 pm »
They've now conceded 3+ goals against Leicester (4), Norwich (3), Everton (6), Arsenal (3), Man City (4), Chelsea (3), Man Utd (3) and Tottenham (4). 30 goals in eight games. They've conceded two or more goals in 13 PL games.

Sunderland have conceded 34 goals this season away from home. Yet, they've only conceded 11 at the Stadium of Light.

Their next five games: Bournemouth (H),  Man City (H), Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H), West Ham (A)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2016, 03:03:30 pm »
Would be happy to see them accompany villa down. Just don't like fat Sam.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2016, 03:14:37 pm »
People spoke of Villa as the "unflushable turd", well I'd say Fat Sam is the real unflushable turd, surely no other Premier League team will ever touch him again, really detest British shithouse journeymen like Sam and the twat in the hat Pulis, that bore their way to survival every year, win nothing, but are hailed in the press as steady eddies, no foreign coach could bounce around half a dozen premiership clubs and do fuck all and get away with it like that balloon headed c*nt.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2016, 03:21:11 pm »
People spoke of Villa as the "unflushable turd", well I'd say Fat Sam is the real unflushable turd, surely no other Premier League team will ever touch him again,, really detest British shithouse journeymen like Sam and the twat in the hat Pulis, that bore their way to survival every year, win nothing, but are hailed in the press as steady eddies, no foreign coach could bounce around half a dozen premiership clubs and do fuck all and get away with it like that balloon headed c*nt.

Come on mate, you know he will walk straight into another mid table side as soon as Sunderland sack him. And again after his next team sack him and on and on the merry go round will go.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2016, 07:52:24 pm »
Come on mate, you know he will walk straight into another mid table side as soon as Sunderland sack him. And again after his next team sack him and on and on the merry go round will go.
Wouldn't be like that if his name was Sam Alardici.
He'd be sitting at the top table then, sucking up the cold soup, tucking into the oysters and foie de gras, snaffling all the best foreign fizz, waited on hand and foot by Henry Winter et al, and feted as manager of Man Utd, probably the Really Top Club Of All Soccer Land.

Makes me cry a little, the possibilities.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2016, 07:03:42 am »
He called Klopp a "soft German" regarding the Lens foul on Sakho.
German isn't a race though.
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 17, 2016, 09:22:27 am »
Get down all ready you flea bitten mongrels.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2016, 09:26:01 am »
If his name was allardicci he'd be managing Real Madrid.
In the meantime, he's fat Sam allardyce and he's getting relegated with Sunderland.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2016, 09:27:31 am »
If his name was allardicci he'd be managing Real Madrid.
In the meantime, he's fat Sam allardyce and he's getting relegated with Sunderland.
Personally think Fat Sam will keep them in the premier league

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2016, 09:29:50 am »
Personally think Fat Sam will keep them in the premier league

No chance, as far as I'm concerned they're more down than Villa. A seriously poor squad.

Offline child-in-time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2016, 09:35:03 am »
They're 6pts ahead of Villa and 3pts away from safety, mate. No way they're "more down" (whatever this means) than Villa atm. Plus, they play Newcastle at home, so 3pts guaranteed. (BlackandWhitePaul ;))
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2016, 09:38:32 am »
They're 6pts ahead of Villa and 3pts away from safety, mate. No way they're "more down" (whatever this means) than Villa atm. Plus, they play Newcastle at home, so 3pts guaranteed. (BlackandWhitePaul ;))

They're both going down anyway. Can't see who it is they can catch. Norwich will join them.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2016, 01:35:19 pm »
People spoke of Villa as the "unflushable turd", well I'd say Fat Sam is the real unflushable turd, surely no other Premier League team will ever touch him again, really detest British shithouse journeymen like Sam and the twat in the hat Pulis, that bore their way to survival every year, win nothing, but are hailed in the press as steady eddies, no foreign coach could bounce around half a dozen premiership clubs and do fuck all and get away with it like that balloon headed c*nt.

After years of keeping clubs to safe midtable, which is nothing to sneer at for a lot of clubs in English football, one failure to keep a club up is probably not going to kill his career. The next time a club is in trouble and needs a steady hand, he will be on the list. As he would deserve to be, just like he doesn't deserve to be on the list of the next big club to lose a manager.

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2016, 01:44:54 pm »
They already played at home.The reverse fixure is at St.James park

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2016, 06:09:53 pm »
Completely random but I was following a link of old seasons' PL tables and the state of them in 05/06. Man.... just 1 home win and 15 total points.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/23/table?season=2005
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:18:59 pm by Yiannis »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2016, 06:14:16 pm »
Completely random but I was following a link of old seasons' PL tables and the state of them in 05/06. Man.... just 1 home win and 15 total points.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/23/table?season=2005

Is that the season they took 4 points of us? We absolutely battered them 0-0 at Anfield and they had 0 attempts on goal.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2016, 06:23:49 pm »
Is that the season they took 4 points of us? We absolutely battered them 0-0 at Anfield and they had 0 attempts on goal.

That was 02/03. They've been quite shit quite often!

In 05/06 we beat them 1-0 at Anfield, first home game of the season (Alonso free kick) and 2-0 away (Gerrard and Garcia from a couple of beautiful Alonso passes).

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2016, 06:25:26 pm »

No. Just checked lfchistory.net and we had a 6 pointer against them. Remember the game at their place like yesterday. 2 simply astonishing assists by Xabi Alonso.

According to wiki, Le Tallec was their top scorer that year (in all comps) with 6 goals. Hahaha.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2016, 06:51:11 pm »
That was 02/03. They've been quite shit quite often!

In 05/06 we beat them 1-0 at Anfield, first home game of the season (Alonso free kick) and 2-0 away (Gerrard and Garcia from a couple of beautiful Alonso passes).

Ah yes. Remember the away game. Don't remember the home game though. Those passes were sublime.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2016, 03:31:07 pm »
Please don't use this thread to talk about ex-Sunderland players who may be on trial at the moment. If people want to pass comment, please feel free to use the social media sewers.

Thanks for your continued co-operation :wave
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:33:43 pm by Claire. »