Author Topic: SoccerManager - Looking for new managers  (Read 590059 times)

Offline Vishwa Atma

• Legacy Fan
  • Money for nothing....
Re: Soccer Manager League 2. Trade wars
« Reply #6480 on: April 24, 2017, 05:30:58 am »
So any resolution on what should be done? I feel more and more now the deal should be completed as it is.... Draxler for Di Sciglio that would be fair in my opinion.... as half the deal has been done it should be done in full. That would be the only fair resolution of this clusterfuck.....

Also I need some good defenders for Juve.... Anyone wants to trade some?

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #6481 on: April 24, 2017, 05:31:11 am »
I didn't know about Rui Pedro when I took the Juve job.

I knew Lallana was my player, no one told me about Rui Pedro.

Why you lying??

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #6482 on: April 24, 2017, 06:16:23 am »
It's hilarious all this though, i keep imagining KL like this.....:lmao

I'm probably the only one who's not freaking out about all of this :D

I think it's completely reasonable to have assumed that the deal was off & I've already explained why. The trade could've and should've gone through when Klippity was Juve manager, but he never bid. I'm not really sure what claim Vishwa has to Draxler at all to be honest, it seems like he didn't even know about this until a couple days ago.

A whole month later, Klippity suddenly decides to make a scene, coming in here lying, calling me 'shady', 'sly' and whatever else it was. It's not on really. But it's just a game, and if the majority feels that I should be handing Draxler over to Vishwa then I don't really care enough to keep fighting it. Although I'm not even sure who this majority is, it seems like it's only Betty & Klippity who really think this is fair.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6483 on: April 24, 2017, 06:54:52 am »
All worlds too! Which means Kesey's last act was getting Lawnmo relegated in the Sleeping Giants league. Quite fitting really  :D
He's hit his plateau. It doesn't get any better than that. I'm imagining him riding off into the sunset on the back of Falkor, while Limahl rings out

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6484 on: April 24, 2017, 06:56:05 am »
Yep.

It's not serving me anymore and when things stop serving me then it's best to sack it.

I feel I need to focus on other things in life.  Today I went foraging and made wild garlic pesto . I felt satisfied.

It's been a journey and thanks .

Om Namah Shivaya .
;D peace and all that but i hope you'll come back. Shoulda stuck around for the title race ffs

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6485 on: April 24, 2017, 07:04:28 am »
Why you lying??

half of that message i take it is from the last juve manager, and Klippity has copied and pasted it forward on to a message to you??
so he did know from the start :D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6486 on: April 24, 2017, 07:15:29 am »
someone snap madrid up!
I'd suggest a draft but there were voices of dissent against that idea last time and that's fine. I hope he changes his mind, but if not maybe the world would benefit from a straight up feedfest. Been a long time. Everybody finally gets a realistic pop at Saul aswell.......

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #6487 on: April 24, 2017, 07:30:50 am »
half of that message i take it is from the last juve manager, and Klippity has copied and pasted it forward on to a message to you??
so he did know from the start :D

Of course he knew, he's been chatting absolute shit since yesterday.

Just seen this kicking around the streets of Zenit :D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6488 on: April 24, 2017, 07:33:18 am »
 ;D dead (ideally) :D

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6489 on: April 24, 2017, 08:29:16 am »
Yep.

It's not serving me anymore and when things stop serving me then it's best to sack it.

I feel I need to focus on other things in life.  Today I went foraging and made wild garlic pesto . I felt satisfied.

It's been a journey and thanks .

Om Namah Shivaya .

Aw man, one of the linchpins of the world(s). Enjoy the pesto dude.

---

I like the draft idea, could start at the bottom of Div 2 and work up. Happy to go with the 'ol feeding frenzy if not. :)

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #6490 on: April 24, 2017, 08:36:30 am »
Yeah, real shame to see kesey leave. Never a dull moment with him in this world. hope he changes his mind. A draft or a free for all would also be great though!

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6491 on: April 24, 2017, 08:47:03 am »
That's a shame Kesey. Was Kesey one of the original players from the start?

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6492 on: April 24, 2017, 09:00:56 am »
Have you photoshopped that message?  Haha the lengths you're going to worm out of this. :D

I don't seem to have that message in my inbox, if it is true. Hmm...

OK let's say that message is real (I don't know if it is or isn't).  For me it is irrelevant.   You are saying you should get Draxler because I forgot about him (I merely didn't bid for him instantly - hardly forgot).  You forgot about Pedro.  That's the key point here, but then you demended him after I put him on the transfer market.

I am not lying.  Why would I put Rui Pedro up for sale if I knew he belonged to you.  A player you forgot to bid on as well, after his TB expired.

I don't lie.

I'm probably the only one who's not freaking out about all of this :D

I think it's completely reasonable to have assumed that the deal was off & I've already explained why. The trade could've and should've gone through when Klippity was Juve manager, but he never bid. I'm not really sure what claim Vishwa has to Draxler at all to be honest, it seems like he didn't even know about this until a couple days ago.

A whole month later, Klippity suddenly decides to make a scene, coming in here lying, calling me 'shady', 'sly' and whatever else it was. It's not on really. But it's just a game, and if the majority feels that I should be handing Draxler over to Vishwa then I don't really care enough to keep fighting it. Although I'm not even sure who this majority is, it seems like it's only Betty & Klippity who really think this is fair.

Well you have been sly, it is shady and I think it is against the spirit of the game.

By worm out of it, it is clearly more than a game to you. ;D

I didn't come on here.  I told Vishwa to make sure he got Draxler off you as he is a Juve player.  You then messaged me asking why I had to tell Vishwa.  You then said you'd help me out if I kept it quiet.  I said just give Vishwa Draxler.  But you didn't so I said, well let's see what the other managers think.  I hoped you would not be sly and would have just given Vishwa Draxler so I didn't have to do this. 

It is wrong, you are being hypercritical (due to the previous Pedro deal) and it is not a nice thing to see to a new manager - who we all agreed needed help.  This seems the opposite of that.

But more important than the above, I'm sad to see Kesey leaving. I hope he changes his mind as well, he's a massive part of this world.  The banter with LM is priceless. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:14:12 am by Klippity Klopp »

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #6493 on: April 24, 2017, 09:16:15 am »
Have you photoshopped that message?  Haha the lengths you're going to worm out of this. :D

:lmao If it comes to this, I’m happy to give my login details to Lawnmo so he can see the PM himself. Or we can ask for confirmation from J Ryan. You sad, sad man.

I told Vishwa to make sure he got Draxler off you as he is a Juve player.  You then messaged me asking why I had to tell Vishwa.  You then said you'd help me out if I kept it quiet.

I asked you not to go stirring things up creating issues where there are none. I’ve helped you loads, giving you Ovie and tipping you onto another couple of players, why would I continue helping you when you’re coming in here lying about me? I’ve got nothing to hide, here’s the PM you’re talking about:

I agreed that deal with you dude, not Vishwa. I even told you to bid for Draxler when his ban was up!

I got lucky with the timing of you leaving the Juve job and pretty much ended up with Draxler for free. Super lucky, but noone got harmed from it. Vishwa got that whole Juve squad for free so I'm not sure he should also be getting Draxler from a deal he didn't agree himself. Do we really have to make this an issue? I'm happy to keep helping you build your Zenit squad if you don't.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6494 on: April 24, 2017, 09:20:55 am »
:lmao If it comes to this, I’m happy to give my login details to Lawnmo so he can see the PM himself. Or we can ask for confirmation from J Ryan. You sad, sad man.

I asked you not to go stirring things up creating issues where there are none. I’ve helped you loads, giving you Ovie and tipping you onto another couple of players, why would I continue helping you when you’re coming in here lying about me? I’ve got nothing to hide, here’s the PM you’re talking about:

Well the photoshop comment was a joke, hence the smile after it.  Humour, banter - you get it?! :D

I didn't say you had anything to hide. 

You transferred me Ovie - yes.  Not sure what this has to do with anything.  I said to you, I don't need or want tips, I haven't asked you for them.

"Sad sad man" - It's sad, that the guy trying to help the new manager and not be sly and worm out of the deal, is the one to be called sad. :D

I'll stick to my word, I will be conistent in my approach to things and yes, I believe in fairness.

This world is meant to be fun & only a game, things like this by you make it ugly and it is completely unnecessary.

Given you are losing the poll, that would suggest to me others also don't think it is fair or right. But you're still digging your heels in, now that's sad! :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:24:23 am by Klippity Klopp »

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6495 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:41 am »
Klippity must be a manager from another gameworld on a wind up, must be.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6496 on: April 24, 2017, 09:29:09 am »
Klippity must be a manager from another gameworld on a wind up, must be.

No I'm just a "sad, sad man" - who believes in doing the right thing.

Kesey is now leaving he is that disgusted by KL. :D  (That's another joke KL)

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6497 on: April 24, 2017, 09:31:12 am »
I feel more and more now the deal should be completed as it is.... Draxler for Di Sciglio that would be fair in my opinion.... as half the deal has been done it should be done in full.

Just do this, move on and play nicely in the future.  :)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #6498 on: April 24, 2017, 11:15:04 am »
;D peace and all that but i hope you'll come back. Shoulda stuck around for the title race ffs

Kind of regret it a bit.

:lmao

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6499 on: April 24, 2017, 11:19:21 am »
We've not had an issue in 5 years since the Dede/Neymar deal.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6500 on: April 24, 2017, 11:22:41 am »
Kind of regret it a bit.

I, for one, am really gutted you've left, mate! You're one of the most active players in all worlds. Lawnmo may never be the same without you  :D

But it sounds like you're making a positive life decision. Hope all is going well with your daughter too  :)
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6501 on: April 24, 2017, 11:28:11 am »

Please tell us more....
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6502 on: April 24, 2017, 11:35:24 am »
Please tell us more....

I'll leave the honours to LM...

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6503 on: April 24, 2017, 11:54:08 am »
Kind of regret it a bit.

Come back!  ;D

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6504 on: April 24, 2017, 12:39:23 pm »
Having my morning coffee just wasnt the same.

LM.

Save me... youre my only hope .

:lmao :lmao

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6505 on: April 24, 2017, 02:26:25 pm »
Kind of regret it a bit.

I regret it too, you were my sidekick. I was the foot and you were the arse.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YIAnkrPgTvY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YIAnkrPgTvY</a>

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6506 on: April 24, 2017, 02:31:37 pm »
Please tell us more....
When i shelled out 20 fookin quid or whatever it was for the world, Neymar had agreed terms to go to Barca but in the gameworld he obv hadn't signed yet, so while waiting for the world to fill up i signed him. Wasn't even an issue for most, he was a barca player in all but name but there were a couple miffed, fair enough. Didn't play him for the season and just sold him back to Santos? because i'm a humanitarian like that, and then everyone bid. Miserable fooks wouldn't even give me Neymar for me money i spent out of the good of me heart :-[ :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:41:22 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6507 on: April 24, 2017, 02:33:18 pm »
It wasn't a patch on the guy who managed a few teams and then decided to sell off his own team and leave it to shite, instead of letting someone else take over, all over a grudge from the other world.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6508 on: April 24, 2017, 02:35:49 pm »
I, for one, am really gutted you've left, mate! You're one of the most active players in all worlds. Lawnmo may never be the same without you  :D

But it sounds like you're making a positive life decision. Hope all is going well with your daughter too  :)
He was a guaranteed 6pts a season for Barca....... ;D

Oh Kesey, you'll miss it

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6509 on: April 24, 2017, 04:35:27 pm »
When i shelled out 20 fookin quid or whatever it was for the world, Neymar had agreed terms to go to Barca but in the gameworld he obv hadn't signed yet, so while waiting for the world to fill up i signed him. Wasn't even an issue for most, he was a barca player in all but name but there were a couple miffed, fair enough. Didn't play him for the season and just sold him back to Santos? because i'm a humanitarian like that, and then everyone bid. Miserable fooks wouldn't even give me Neymar for me money i spent out of the good of me heart :-[ :D

And Dede to be fair 😁

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6510 on: April 24, 2017, 04:36:05 pm »
It wasn't a patch on the guy who managed a few teams and then decided to sell off his own team and leave it to shite, instead of letting someone else take over, all over a grudge from the other world.

Who was that? I can't remember that one.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6511 on: April 24, 2017, 04:57:17 pm »
I have to say I'd probably take over Real if I could bring Dolberg with me.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6512 on: April 24, 2017, 05:00:08 pm »
He was a guaranteed 6pts a season for Barca....... ;D

Oh Kesey, you'll miss it

Can I rejoin ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6513 on: April 24, 2017, 05:01:31 pm »
Can I rejoin ?

Come back in the other leagues too, mate! You'll be missed.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6514 on: April 24, 2017, 05:07:47 pm »
Iam back at Lyon.

Applied for Real.

The other one is locked.   Je cherche por travais.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6515 on: April 24, 2017, 05:13:55 pm »
Iam back at Lyon.

Applied for Real.

Nice one!  :)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6516 on: April 24, 2017, 05:22:18 pm »
Who was that? I can't remember that one.
The Arsenal manager at the time. Wanted to buy a load of shite and sell all the good players so he could get down to 21. Sell them all for face value or something

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6517 on: April 24, 2017, 05:23:22 pm »
Iam back at Lyon.

Applied for Real.

I know your game. Best way to increase your chances of a result is as a new manager. Happens all the time. New managers off to fliers. Sneaky shite

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6518 on: April 24, 2017, 05:43:01 pm »
I was actually thinking of quitting meself. You were inspiring me Kesey. Annoys me that sm is one of the go to things whenever i log on the net. All that information and 'stuff' out there on the net, and sm is a big go too.... ::)

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6519 on: April 24, 2017, 06:19:30 pm »
I was actually thinking of quitting meself. You were inspiring me Kesey. Annoys me that sm is one of the go to things whenever i log on the net. All that information and 'stuff' out there on the net, and sm is a big go too.... ::)

You're right you know, it's very addictive. It can be frustrating at times as well which if you're like me then it can hurt a little.