Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 887369 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #7240 on: December 23, 2011, 07:10:52 pm »
I have always said that there isn't neccessarily racial intent in "negrito", but it depends on the context it is used. In Uruguay it is understood that negrito can refer to the colour of one's skin. It then depends on the context it's used it in. Chicharito talking to a friend is likely to be using it affectionately, thus not being racial abuse. Suarez arguing with Evra is likely to use it to annoy and hence it would be racial abuse.

whoaa, that's a big assumption there mate.
he could have been being abusive, while at the same time, using what he felt was an innocent word, not intending that particular word itself to be abusive.

the crux of the matter is this....

did Suarez realize that his use of the word negrito was winding Evra up because Evra saw it as a racial slur?
or was he just trying to wind him up, as players do, while innocently using a word which he felt had no derogatory racial connotations.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: Media double standards on racism #2134 - The Daily Mail
« Reply #7241 on: December 23, 2011, 07:10:56 pm »
Oh my word, you genuinely still don't get it do you? I think we'll leave it there then eh?

You operating in a 'multicultural environment' interests me though. As opposed to those  'hermetically sealed white only environments' that a lot of people operate out of. Please tell me more of this magical place.

I think the words I am looking for is you are an argumentative fellow for the sake of it.

Are you a hack?

If you dont understand that we all live in a multicultural society, but some deal with the problems this can create on a daily basis then you really are being deliberately obtuse in your futile mission to talk down to everyone and try to score points!

This is sidetracking the point of this thread so maybe we should take it into the flagpole area, where we could maybe discuss the connection between Racism and Prejudice!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #7242 on: December 23, 2011, 07:11:08 pm »
I was pulling an Evra mate, hence the 10 times thing. Should've made it clearer  :-X

:lmao
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7243 on: December 23, 2011, 07:12:28 pm »
After we get the documents relating why Luis has been banned for 8 games etc I hope we don't even bother appealing to the fa but instead take our fight directly to the high court or sports arbitration. If I've read correctly we can't appeal the verdict only the sentence. If we only appeal to the fa I can only see one outcome and that is that they will increase the ban. It's pretty obvious we're not going to get a fair hearing so I hope we fight them all the way in court and get the ban lifted and a very publi apology to us and Luis for trying to ruin his reputation and career not only with their ridiculous verdict but also the 3momths they've taken to reach it in which time Luis has suffered dogs abuse and been given no protection whatsoever by the pfa or match officials.

Then I'd like us to sue the fuck out of every publication and individual that has not bothered to question on what evidence Luis has been found guilty but instead simply applauded the fa for 'taking a stand'.

It's almost like this is nothing to do with Luis but instead the fa's way to have another o at Sepp Blatter over his recent comments. A way to show him and the world that the fa won't tolerate racism despite Blatters ideas. I also have the feeling that JT will walk away with nothing more than a fine and a slap on the wrist. All this charging him and him going to court is their way of covering their arses to show everyone that ven though he is English they're treating him the same as they would anyone else who stood accused of what he is accused of. They'll the. Conclude that there was insufficient evidence to find him guilty yet they're happy to pass verdict on Luis based on Evra's say so. The whole thing is a complete sham and I hope we absolutely rip them to bits and expose them for who they really are!

From what I've read Liverpool can't appeal against the ruling - just the sentence. But after they have gone through the process of appeal they can start a separate motion to the courts. Given their strongly worded statement this is what I would expect them to do. But I'm no legal eagle.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #7244 on: December 23, 2011, 07:13:00 pm »
I have always said that there isn't neccessarily racial intent in "negrito", but it depends on the context it is used. In Uruguay it is understood that negrito can refer to the colour of one's skin. It then depends on the context it's used it in. Chicharito talking to a friend is likely to be using it affectionately, thus not being racial abuse. Suarez arguing with Evra is likely to use it to annoy and hence it would be racial abuse.

If Evra said "sudaca" that would be racial abuse. But there is no mention of Evra _racially_ insulting Suarez in the LFC statement and also surely more would have been made of this by Suarez and LFC a lot earlier if it was the case.

So finally, you have gone and said you understand what the word means -- its a racial abuse. What is your native language? You are making a lot of assumptions in that statement. Negrito CAN be used to denote skin colour, was it used to denote skin colour in this case? Who will decide on that? Your presumption that a football match means it was racial. What basis that the word can be used like that and not as a normal label in spanish conversation like "what the fuck, mate?" You are showing up to be having exactly the trait which people so dislike.

You have gone and made assumption about how the word is used in Uruguay. Have you even visited that country far less been born and grown up there? You then go on and say how people use the term based on you understanding of spanish. How chicarito uses it and Suarez uses it is just not fucking understood by you unless you are native spanish speaker. Yet you have read into their statement, you have deciphered the meaning and you have passed a judgement based on your understanding. Let me see what this reminds me of ... the colonial mindset? Maybe read up Satre's -Colonialism and Neocolonialism. The first few pages should start to make you see things differently I hope.
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7245 on: December 23, 2011, 07:13:31 pm »
I was pulling an Evra mate, hence the 10 times thing. Should've made it clearer  :-X

Caught me with that one as well  :lmao was thinking if he pms me Ill chin him!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7246 on: December 23, 2011, 07:14:18 pm »
i remember thinking before the match how bizarre Mr Alex Ferguson was for saying, things have got out of hand between the fans and that we should all get on blah blah....i put it down to him wanting to take a little bit of the sting  out of the crowd to aid their plight in getting some sought of result out of the match which historically, it had been mentioned that they didnt really do too well in.
i also thought about the last time out where nani broke down and cried on the pitch and i was feeling that really ,they just werent looking forward to this one.
even rooney made some comment beforehand about how they dont get anything at our patch and was pretty much expecting not much out of the game
i felt that for the first time in a while, we were well placed to give them a mauling and not just take away the 3 points, but win by a good few to the point of humiliating them.
the talk was all about how weak they were in comparison to previous united sides particularly in the midfield.
rooney and his ol man were under the microscope too
then this happens.
was there some pre planned idea in retaliation for previous events out of desperation i wonder?
i may be wrong but any other manager would have tried to quell the situation not exagerate it surely?...i mean we are talking about something explosive , particularly after he made a big thing about the munich chants and the hillsborough stuff?...bit too bizarre for me!

Ferguson will be loving this. He's near the end and he'll be delighted that the whole country is seemingly against Liverpool to end his bitter reign.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7247 on: December 23, 2011, 07:14:48 pm »
Believe it or not it was intended to provoke thought on the topic not to plant a landmine for me to throw myself onto. It seems I was expecting too much.

The irony is I've actually paraphrased much of the above from a discussion with a head of an ethics committee board who has published numerous articles relating to cultural awareness.  He actually used the analogy of 'would I be more wary of a gypsy knocking on my front door or an 80 year old woman'? Essentially saying how can any of us truly say we are without prejudice of some sort? It's a pity you weren't there, I'm sure you'd have been able to contribute a lot to the discussion.

Pardon me?

I actually find that post really offensive, especially as you were emphasizing prejudice.

I shall report to a moderator.
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7248 on: December 23, 2011, 07:15:47 pm »
Ahh, straight back to the manc forums now then to post something along the lines of the following...

LOLZ!! I just when on that rawk and wound up the scouse! I even had a pic of Evra! Lolzypops!! Be my friend, someone?

etc.

lol, and here it is. The twats name is Eugenius.

"Banned.

Well since our friends at RAWK are reading this thread, I'd like to point out that "the most objectionable of terms" is not implying racist/bigoted/etc. "

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #7249 on: December 23, 2011, 07:17:43 pm »
Oh, he has been banned, all the efforts that people spent to educate the child has been wasted as the child was expelled from school.  ;D
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7250 on: December 23, 2011, 07:20:11 pm »
Yeah Eugenius;

Today, 18:49      #3026 (permalink)
Eugenius
Reserve Team Player

(From Red Cafe) and the initial post. He was outed instantly by Dr. M. Pity that he couldn't have used some of his time to cut through the bullshit and learn something.

This will either go one of two ways:

1) someone attempts to argue and will fall down on their lack of logic and then I get banned

2) I get banned straight away

edit - Pheeny - please don't post links to there.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:28:03 pm by Pheeny-Suarez »

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #7251 on: December 23, 2011, 07:22:18 pm »

3) He got slapped in the face with things he didn't even know.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7252 on: December 23, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »
lol, and here it is. The twats name is Eugenius.

"Banned.

Well since our friends at RAWK are reading this thread, I'd like to point out that "the most objectionable of terms" is not implying racist/bigoted/etc. "

First he knew what Suarez was implying when he allegedly used the term negrito and now he knows what the club statement implied when they said Evra used the most objectionable of terms.  This guy must be a master at knowing what others are implying. 

And since you are reading this you Manc I now think you are a c*nt.  Possessing that amazing ability to know what exactly what the other person is implying I'm sure you've come to the conclusion that I think you are a c*nt and you would be right as well since I do think you are a c*nt.  :wave
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7253 on: December 23, 2011, 07:23:19 pm »
Eugenius needs to get up earlier in the fucking morning.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7254 on: December 23, 2011, 07:24:11 pm »
Rawk thread most popular on Redcafe! 722,231  views IN 6 MONTHS!
 :lmao :lmao :lmao
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline snowlion

• Kopite
« Reply #7255 on: December 23, 2011, 07:24:35 pm »
Back to the more important issue:

Should we expect the FA documents in a week and a half judging by past FA responses?
Make Us Dream

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7256 on: December 23, 2011, 07:24:42 pm »
Eugenius is Eudimwit really.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7257 on: December 23, 2011, 07:25:24 pm »
I don't know.

What I do know is that he's sent me 10 abusive PM's and rather than report this to a mod I'm just going to stick it out here in the middle of the forum.

:wellin
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7258 on: December 23, 2011, 07:25:49 pm »

Bless 'em.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7259 on: December 23, 2011, 07:27:10 pm »

They will forever be in our shadow. Despite their success over the years, Liverpool FC is still the most popular topic on redcafe.

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7260 on: December 23, 2011, 07:29:12 pm »
I don't know.

What I do know is that he's sent me 10 abusive PM's and rather than report this to a mod I'm just going to stick it out here in the middle of the forum.

Shouldnt you ring talkshite and the BBC then get your gaffer to hold your hand when he makes you tell the mods?

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7261 on: December 23, 2011, 07:29:58 pm »

obsessed with us mate,love it.

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7262 on: December 23, 2011, 07:33:26 pm »
I was tempted to go on there and troll the mancs, couldn't be fucked in the end. During the registration you have to answer a question about them, the question was What colour do the mancs play in? Red you say? That's what I wrote, apparently I was wrong. Is there no end to the idiocy?
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7263 on: December 23, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »
Goes both ways tbf :-X

Playground stuff...

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #7264 on: December 23, 2011, 07:34:31 pm »

Fuck them lets keep this on topic.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #7265 on: December 23, 2011, 07:34:51 pm »
What Liverpool FC, Dalglish, the individual players, and the fans have done to support Suarez may put us in a negative light by some.  However, it proves to those players who are thinking of a transfer to England that there is only one team where You'll Never Walk Alone.

Good point about how players outside England may view our togetherness. However, what I would love to happen is for an English club other than us to try to buy a foreign player (especially a South American or Spanish one) and for that player to publicly state that they don't wish to move to England because of the lack of multicultural understanding and citing this case and what Suarez has been subjected to.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline qbduncan

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7266 on: December 23, 2011, 07:35:21 pm »
Any ideas when the report will be released??

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7267 on: December 23, 2011, 07:38:13 pm »
Heard Evra will demand that the Argentine NT be thrown out of Fifa because of this

Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7268 on: December 23, 2011, 07:39:07 pm »
Prince, enjoy the little semi you've given yourself.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7269 on: December 23, 2011, 07:41:58 pm »
Heard Evra will demand that the Argentine NT be thrown out of Fifa because of this

Maxi and Masch obviosly infected with Racism at LFC and passed it on to their International team mates. Our Ingurland players must have infected Terry as well.

Offline Bouncer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "It's not my ego, it's my responsibility" Benitez
« Reply #7270 on: December 23, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »
Also ... How much of a fuckwit is Evra and United going to look when the world realizes what idiots they were to be offended by a word in a foreign language that they didn't  understand and yet had the audacity to pursue this racist claim to the level they have. If somebody called me a wanker in Serbo-Croat I wouldn't have a clue if they had or not - mind you I could accuse the majority of journalists and cundits of being onanists in this country and get the same reaction. Truth will always out its just amazing that no single press outlet has sided with us on this ... breathtaking lack of balance or rigour ... Fucking journos ... a bankrupt profession!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:48:48 pm by Bouncer »
Gatusso says that Liverpool play too many long balls?

I don’t think he watches many Liverpool games, the same way I don’t watch many Milan games. (Rafa)

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
  • I got the ill communication
« Reply #7271 on: December 23, 2011, 07:44:05 pm »
No. My point was that in the other thread you made an open random post seemingly pointing at various people. Then you made another one. Then you made the one in here.

If you had correctly reported a racist post to a mod and had it quietly deleted then that was all you needed to do. Why continue with it as your concerns were proven to be upheld by the mods on RAWK?

I'll tell you exactly why and it's a point that a lot of you are proving. This is not about me going round trying to pettily remove people's posts because I don't like that they've just said something nasty about Andy fucking Carroll or some shit like that. This is not something that should be talked about in hushed tones in a quieter part of the forum. Some people were posting fucking ignorant views which frankly indicative of a society which is still badly prejudiced.

So no I won't slope off and discuss it somewhere quietly, the more people that are aware and educated that it's wrong the better. I may well be preaching to a lot of the converted but so be it, if it gets through to even one person who has maybe just decided to have a think about things differently then at least I've had a fucking go eh?

And besides myself and Alan_F had quite a civilised and ultimately agreeable discussion about it before Andy and the rest waded in with base insults which, more fool me, brought me down to their level.

Mods that's it from me in this thread and I apologise for bringing a gaggle of idiots into it but hopefully you won't delete the above as in my opinion it needs to be said.

Offline simplyred84

• Holding back the years, but unfortunately not holding back the nonsense
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7272 on: December 23, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »
The truth is: if you are a foreigner in this country you are much more likely to be criticized, blamed, and used as a scapegoat. Alongside many posters around here, I first realized this by watching how one Rafa Benitez was being consistently slammed in the media for apparently horrendous things that were simply not true, while domestic managers were consistently given a pass for truly horrendous things they did.

The same is true for Suarez. However you cut it, the fact that he is from Uruguay makes him a perfect whipping boy for the supposed fight against racism. The irony, of course, is that Suarez (in contrast to all the f*cking domestic xenophobes percolating the FA and the media) actually has a genuine justification for what he said because in his culture what he said is simply not racist! That's why he admitted to saying it in the first place!!!!! (as Barnes points out). The hypocrisy is just mind-blowing.

Really good on Dalglish, this club, players, and Johnson and Barnes in particular to tell Suarez YNWA. And to tell the witch hunters to shut the f*ck up and turn the mirror onto themselves!

You make a good point about the media's hunting of Benitez. A foreign manager at a big club has to pander to the media to a certain extent but a British manager will never be scrutinised  in the same way. Steve Kean is having a hard time of it and seems to somehow be escaping criticism for his flaws. A foreign manager may not be afforded the same generosity, even one as gifted as Rafa. These very same journalists are the one proclaiming that racism needs to be stamped out of the game when they clearly have their own 'agenda's' towards foreign coaches in general

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7273 on: December 23, 2011, 07:45:59 pm »
I'll tell you exactly why and it's a point that a lot of you are proving. This is not about me going round trying to pettily remove people's posts because I don't like that they've just said something nasty about Andy fucking Carroll or some shit like that. This is not something that should be talked about in hushed tones in a quieter part of the forum. Some people were posting fucking ignorant views which frankly indicative of a society which is still badly prejudiced.

So no I won't slope off and discuss it somewhere quietly, the more people that are aware and educated that it's wrong the better. I may well be preaching to a lot of the converted but so be it, if it gets through to even one person who has maybe just decided to have a think about things differently then at least I've had a fucking go eh?

And besides myself and Alan_F had quite a civilised and ultimately agreeable discussion about it before Andy and the rest waded in with base insults which, more fool me, brought me down to their level.

Mods that's it from me in this thread and I apologise for bringing a gaggle of idiots into it but hopefully you won't delete the above as in my opinion it needs to be said.

So you do it the right way. If you want to pull someone up - you post directly to them. Directly. Not all this snidey cowardly sneaking around.

Either do it by the mods or do it publically if you wish but I wasn't the only one in that thread thinking you were not only having a pop at me but also my upbringing and my parents.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #7274 on: December 23, 2011, 07:46:02 pm »
But surely all this speculation could have been avoided if we were given the facts of the case and the reasoning behind that verdict when we received the verdict?

Yes we need to see that, urgently.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #7275 on: December 23, 2011, 07:47:29 pm »

Mods that's it from me

thank fuck for that
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #7276 on: December 23, 2011, 07:48:58 pm »
BUT BUT BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE NEGRO!!!!!

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7277 on: December 23, 2011, 07:56:03 pm »
Any ideas when the report will be released??

Maybe when they've decided what is going to be in it?
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #7278 on: December 23, 2011, 07:57:44 pm »
You make a good point about the media's hunting of Benitez. A foreign manager at a big club has to pander to the media to a certain extent but a British manager will never be scrutinised  in the same way. Steve Kean is having a hard time of it and seems to somehow be escaping criticism for his flaws. A foreign manager may not be afforded the same generosity, even one as gifted as Rafa. These very same journalists are the one proclaiming that racism needs to be stamped out of the game when they clearly have their own 'agenda's' towards foreign coaches in general

However Martinez at Wigan seems to be excluded from the foreign manager strategy!

Only ever read good stuff about him no matter the result.  Why?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7279 on: December 23, 2011, 08:00:28 pm »
Get in! Arguing amongst ourselves now. Brilliant stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone!  ::)