Author Topic: Best way to a catch a game?  (Read 869 times)

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
Best way to a catch a game?
« on: January 4, 2014, 05:16:40 pm »
So, foreigner here who just arrived in the UK and lives in Manchester (sorry  :-\). What's the best way to go watch a LFC game at Anfield? I won't be going to a lot of games as I cannot afford that luxury for now, so I'd just be looking for the odd one ticket on occasion.

I was having a look at the Ticket Exchange forum and that seemed to be a good idea. Could I just buy one from someone here and go to the stadium, or do I have to have membership or something like that?

Thanks!  ;)
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Best way to a catch a game?
« Reply #1 on: January 4, 2014, 06:14:51 pm »
So, foreigner here who just arrived in the UK and lives in Manchester (sorry  :-\). What's the best way to go watch a LFC game at Anfield? I won't be going to a lot of games as I cannot afford that luxury for now, so I'd just be looking for the odd one ticket on occasion.

I was having a look at the Ticket Exchange forum and that seemed to be a good idea. Could I just buy one from someone here and go to the stadium, or do I have to have membership or something like that?

Thanks!  ;)

You need to be a registered member of RAWK to use the Ticket Exchange here. But you don't have to be a member of Liverpool Football Club. Details here www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=82027.0

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2 on: January 4, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »

Thanks!  ;)
Keep your eye on the ticket section of the official website for general sale dates for matches. You wont need a membership to buy in this sale.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 08:06:43 pm »
Thanks guys. Just posted on the Aston Villa exchange thread. Hope I can get one  :wave
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio