Author Topic: 2013 loan watch  (Read 103363 times)

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
Re: 2013 loan watch
« Reply #760 on: May 26, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »
Funny that. Almost all our loaned players seem to be among the best performing players at the clubs they're loaned to.

Offline gorgepir

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: May 27, 2013, 09:56:22 am »
Joseph Musker ‏@Musker_LFC 2m
Scottish centre back, Danny Wilson has signed for Hearts on a permanent basis, having spent last season on loan there.

Edit: It is official
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130527/dannys-a-done-deal_2241384_3192360
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:38:43 am by gorgepir »

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: May 28, 2013, 12:53:17 pm »
Hodzic didnt feature for Zeljinicar in their last game of the season.

His stats for the season were 18 first-team appearances playing 645 minutes (7.17 full games) scoring 4 goals.

All bar one of the 18 appearances came after the winter break (so since the start of March)

Really looking forward to seeing him in the reserves next season.

Only poor oul Dani plugging away now in terms of the loanees with 2 games left.

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #763 on: June 2, 2013, 06:30:16 pm »
Pacheco scored for Huesca - winning 3-1 second half. 5 goals for him in 9 games. Pretty decent.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: June 2, 2013, 06:46:54 pm »
Pacheco scored for Huesca - winning 3-1 second half. 5 goals for him in 9 games. Pretty decent.
Not bad.. really would like him to be given a chance, & I mean a proper chance a few starts or sub appearances in cup games at the very least. We know that will never happen though, the great Pacheco mystery will continue until his contract runs out, I'd assume.

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: June 2, 2013, 06:53:54 pm »

His good performances in the Segunda Division might even get us some money this summer, if some La Liga club makes a move for him.

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: June 2, 2013, 06:57:44 pm »

It's 5 goals in 18 games.

http://int.soccerway.com/players/daniel-pacheco/47945/

[The stats don't include today's game yet]

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: June 2, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: June 3, 2013, 11:27:31 am »

Offline kopitecrash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: June 3, 2013, 11:30:59 am »
He's doing well. Maybe, just maybe, he'll become an asset in the pre-season.
You could open a door with him, he's such a knob.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: June 3, 2013, 11:56:49 am »

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: June 3, 2013, 12:05:17 pm »

Pacheco is a decent player, but I really can't see a future for him at LFC, especially with Sterling and Ibe coming through the ranks. If we are to give some players a chance to impress in pre-season, the likes of Yesil, Adorjan and Teixeira would be at the top of my list.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #772 on: November 10, 2013, 08:45:44 pm »
Article in the Spanish press retweeted by Ballbag yesterday.

With Pepe's dad.  He confirmed that Pepe had a verbal agreement with barca to go there if Valdes had left in the summer.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline LFCsupporter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: November 10, 2013, 09:17:02 pm »
Article in the Spanish press retweeted by Ballbag yesterday.

With Pepe's dad.  He confirmed that Pepe had a verbal agreement with barca to go there if Valdes had left in the summer.
If that's true then its lowered my opinion of him. That letter which he wrote to the fans, taking some thinly veiled shots at Rodgers, was completely out of line if he had already agreed to leave the club.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: November 10, 2013, 09:22:16 pm »
If that's true then its lowered my opinion of him. That letter which he wrote to the fans, taking some thinly veiled shots at Rodgers, was completely out of line if he had already agreed to leave the club.

He tried for a hotter bird and when it fell through was surprised the missus had packed his bags and left them outside the door for him. So he flew off to spend some time on the couch of his old boss while trying to see if he could get the hot chick to reconsider. While waiting he posted while drunk on his wife's Facebook page.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2013, 09:19:08 am »
Andre Wisdom looked a little lost for Derby the other day.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Pinky_Bieber

• shit fan whose IQ is unlikely to be exceeding 59
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: November 11, 2013, 11:47:43 am »
He tried for a hotter bird and when it fell through was surprised the missus had packed his bags and left them outside the door for him. So he flew off to spend some time on the couch of his old boss while trying to see if he could get the hot chick to reconsider. While waiting he posted while drunk on his wife's Facebook page.

now he's learning the art of wank
YNWA

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #777 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:38 am »
The ex-missus has now found a new man who can satisfy her in ways he hasn't been able to for the last few years.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: November 11, 2013, 11:52:08 am »
Think his contract's up mate, can't see him being offered a new one.

Offline AustrianRed

• Kemlynite
« Reply #779 on: November 11, 2013, 12:00:33 pm »
Think his contract's up mate, can't see him being offered a new one.
He's gone permanently mate. Not a LFC player anymore.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #780 on: November 23, 2013, 08:14:55 pm »
Watching Madrid vs Almeria, Suso has looked absolute quality, just hit a sweet free kick.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: January 12, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »

how is Jack Robinson doing at Blackpool? is he looking like he could be challenging for a first team spot next year?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #782 on: January 12, 2014, 08:23:37 pm »
how is Jack Robinson doing at Blackpool? is he looking like he could be challenging for a first team spot next year?

Yeah definitely. At Blackpool.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #783 on: January 13, 2014, 06:36:57 pm »
Met a Sunderland fan today and grilled him a bit over Borini. He said that after a poor start and some weak performances, he's really turned it around and been one of the sides' best players. Confirmed much of what we already knew, in that he puts in a damn good shift and feels that if the strikers around him were of a higher quality, Sunderland would have benefited more from the space his movement creates.

It seems that the spell has allowed him to regain some much needed confidence. He must see that this is a chance to create a future for himself here. Also laughed that the lad said the two players who have been the most influential in Sunderland's mini-turnaround thus far have been Ki and Borini, both of whom will be promptly fucking off at the end of the season. Sounds like another side we know....
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Sgt. Pepper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2014, 03:03:04 pm »
Borini scored for Sunderland in their 2-2 draw with Southampton

Assaidi starts for Stoke away at Palace. Wisdom starts for Derby against Brighton.

Ryan McLaughlin makes his professional debut against Jack Robinson and Blackpool.

Conor Coady starts on the bench again.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2014, 03:05:26 pm »
Andre Wisdom looked a little lost for Derby the other day.
Car stuck  in the mud again ?

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2014, 04:46:11 pm »
Ryan McLaughlin makes his professional debut against Jack Robinson and Blackpool.

That will be an interesting battle as they will be directly facing each other down that flank all game.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2014, 04:51:10 pm »
Spencer Davies ‏@TheGodfatherUk  15m
@LiamJackAndrews @bfc_official (McLaughlin has) done very well. Been up against Ince and he's not been beaten by him yet

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2014, 04:53:17 pm »
Games been called off.

Watching the text commentary on BBC, 2-0 Barnsley. No real indication from it how either is doing although McLaughlin has been fouled a lot.

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »
McAlves wins the battle of the young full backs!

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2014, 05:02:20 pm »
Watching the text commentary on BBC, 2-0 Barnsley. No real indication from it how either is doing although McLaughlin has been fouled a lot.

Probably means his dribbling has been pretty good.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #791 on: January 18, 2014, 05:08:46 pm »
Probably means his dribbling has been pretty good.

Or he is doing too many "yo mama" jokes! Or more likely "your ma" from Northern Ireland

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: January 18, 2014, 05:24:20 pm »

Reading a lot of the Barnsley's fans tweets they are loving Ryan, apparantly he kept a certain Ince Jr quiet all game and was a constant threat himself. Full of praise for him and want him till the end of the season. Keep it up lad!

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: January 18, 2014, 08:08:21 pm »
Didn't see the match but whoscored had McLaughlin as 8.1 Barnsley's 3rd highest rated player.
3 dribbles won, 64% pass completion, 3 tackles, 9/9 effective clearances

Robinson was 6.9 as Blackpool's 4th highest rated player.

Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: January 18, 2014, 08:11:31 pm »
Wisdom was MOTM for Debry against Brighton in a 1-0 win
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline Chris Vincent

• This is how I interpret myself.
  • Anny Roader
  • The Liverpool Way - Fierce But Fair
    • Liverpool FC
« Reply #795 on: February 25, 2014, 09:45:18 am »
Pepe Reina had a very good game yesterday for Napoli against Genoa (game ended 1-1).

He made a couple of great saves and I was particularly impressed with his shot stopping (amongst other things). In the last few weeks, he had looked a bit suspect in this particular aspect. In the Genoa match, he did not have much to do, but he was decisive when called upon.

As for the goal that he conceded, it was from a direct free-kick (the goal was Suarez-like). There was nothing that he could have done - no goalkeeper in the world would have saved that.

Men & Women are Equal but Not Identical. They are the Same in Many Ways but also Different in Others. That Difference should be Celebrated & Embraced.

A Man has to be a Man, Strong & Dominant, while at the same time be Sensitive to the Specific Needs of a Woman & Admire her Inner Beauty.

Liverpool FC

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #796 on: February 25, 2014, 12:33:35 pm »
Coady has extended his loan at Sheffield United to the end of the season.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."