Author Topic: Liverpool v Man City 13th April KO 14.05  (Read 48968 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Liverpool v Man City 13th April KO 14.05
« Reply #920 on: April 16, 2014, 01:27:58 pm »
Like I said, it's probably unfeasible. I'm just trying to think of a way to not let those empty seats go to waste. In a sense, football matches can be compared to going to the theatre - you're paying to see a show. In that respect, theatres lock the doors once the show begins and it's tough luck if you're late. Football could implement a similar attitude?

But as I said, there's probably more cons to pros.

If you're late at the theatre you can get in at the interval. I've had problems getting in on time in the past - road works for example. There would be hell to pay if I turned up late because of road works or problems picking up tickets and found they'd given my seat away.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
Re: Liverpool v Man City 13th April KO 14.05
« Reply #921 on: April 17, 2014, 06:57:39 pm »
If you're late at the theatre you can get in at the interval. I've had problems getting in on time in the past - road works for example. There would be hell to pay if I turned up late because of road works or problems picking up tickets and found they'd given my seat away.

Agree, and likewise would I! I think I'm just wishing too hard that there is something they could do about the wasted seats problem.