Poll

How many fuck ups will coote and Tierney make sweepstaaaaaaakkkeee!!!!!

More than 3 - ALL TO LiVARpool
1 to LiVARpool
Suprisingly didn't fuck up at all. Good process, boys.
1 to Brighton
More than 3 - All to Brighton

Author Topic: Liverpool home game Sunday!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Liverpool home game Sunday!
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:11:28 pm »
Come on it's a PGMOL sweepystake!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool home game Sunday!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:16:06 pm »
I reckon they'll behave themselves this weekend
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 02:18:43 pm »
They'll spend 3 minutes looking for any reason to disallow a Liverpool goal, when there is absolutely nothing there whatsoever.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 05:12:53 pm »
They'll spend 3 minutes looking for any reason to disallow a Liverpool goal, when there is absolutely nothing there whatsoever.
You're not exactly going out on a limb with that prediction. It's a given, surely.

The twats have Quincy on the case every time we score. Mr Magoo when the opposition score though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 05:55:40 pm »
You're not exactly going out on a limb with that prediction. It's a given, surely.

The twats have Quincy on the case every time we score. Mr Magoo when the opposition score though.

Which game was it where they were doing a VAR check for offside, after the goal was disallowed by the ref, and the commentary team said the decision was "no offside", but that "they are now looking to see if there's anything else that would disallow the goal"? Like they were holding up the game just to find something to keep the ref's decision of no goal. That just seemed like they were blatantly using VAR so they could support their colleague's decision. Maybe it was just the way the commentator put it and this is what they do for every goal? I'm not even sure what they do now.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 06:01:39 pm »
Which game was it where they were doing a VAR check for offside, after the goal was disallowed by the ref, and the commentary team said the decision was "no offside", but that "they are now looking to see if there's anything else that would disallow the goal"? Like they were holding up the game just to find something to keep the ref's decision of no goal. That just seemed like they were blatantly using VAR so they could support their colleague's decision. Maybe it was just the way the commentator put it and this is what they do for every goal? I'm not even sure what they do now.

All of them

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 06:07:49 pm »
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 06:16:33 pm »
I think they will get every single decision correct. I know this because a former Sergeant in the South Yorkshire Police will make it so on Sky next week.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 06:32:03 pm »
When we're three up we'll be given all sorts of penalties to maintain our hilarious LiVARpool status, and even things out.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 07:37:00 pm »
Paul Tierney was surprisingly good recently - was it against Chelsea? Didn't fall for any of their dives, gave us a few decisions I didn't expect him to. Pretty sure someone on the RAWK commentary said something like, "Who is this ref and what has he done with Tierney?"

Coote - no, can't think of anything positive to say.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 10:22:27 pm »

Not sure but that reminds me a lot of Villa in the FA Cup at the Mancs. They tried to disallow Ings goal for offside, failed, checked for something else but that was OK, then found Cavani standing still in front of an attacker who ran into Cavani and they gave that as a foul.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2024, 12:46:57 am »

Happened in the last game against United. Checked for offside in two or three places, then a foul, then a handball against Mo

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2024, 01:44:52 pm »
To be a bit topical from the corruption experts on other threads - I now believe I have an unconscious bias towards Coote.
I know it’s not right, but that face….. ::)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2024, 02:11:08 pm »
Happened in the last game against United. Checked for offside in two or three places, then a foul, then a handball against Mo

It's like they're using VAR to ruin the element of football that generates the most visceral, emotional, enjoyment (or despair) to replace it with the drama of their decision-making. There's often hesitancy in celebrations now, even for goals with no fouls or offside, as there's always that nagging doubt knowing they'll be looking for any tiny incident the ref missed in the phase of play leading to the goal. VAR has been taken too far in its use, I think.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2024, 02:16:34 pm »
To be a bit topical from the corruption experts on other threads - I now believe I have an unconscious bias towards Coote.
I know it’s not right, but that face….. ::)

This was his profile, until PGMOL ordered him to take it down. There's a Notts County one there now..

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.