Author Topic: Missing Football? Get to the Clarence on June 14th to feed your addiction.  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
If the thought of a whole Summer without football, (no not that Euro business, proper football with Liverpool involved) threatens to get you down why not get yourself to the Sandon a month from now?

Our friends over at LFC Reds are hosting a charity night at the Clarence Hotel on Utting Avenue. It will be in aid of the excellent Zoe's Place Childrens Hospice in Liverpool and it promises to be a great night.  Not only is there the chance of drinking too much beer and swopping tall tales with fellow reds, there'll be prizes including a shirt signed by Gerrard and Carragher up for grabs. Plus in a months time the secret signing of Kaka will have become common knowledge and you may get to see him cavorting up Breck road in full carnival gear. :) *

It all takes place on Saturday 14th June 2008 in The Clarence, Utting Road, Liverpool.  Doors open from 7.30pm and go on till around 1am. Tickets only £6.00 including disco and a butty  ;) Click on the link above and you can buy them online.

Anyone familiar with Zoe's Place will know what a great cause this is to support. At £6 you can take a friend, or perhaps even an Evertonian, an act of charity in itself.

*May not occur.
« Last Edit: June 2, 2008, 10:19:14 am by Armin »
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline smigger15

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Due to the arsyness of the Sandon Hotel, they have decided that we have to meet the minimum requirements of 150 people to have this room.  As it stands we have approx 80 people booked for this event and will probably have 100+ by the 14th June.  The Sandon have now told us we can't have the room !!  (2 weeks before the event  >:()  It has now been re-arranged and the event is taking place at the Clarence Hotel, Utting Avenue.  The date and times are still the same.  So much for supporting Charity, you tell me, what is better, 100 people in room spending money over the bar or none ??  Cos the chances are they wont hire that room out at such short notice    :butt
YNWA

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
Sorry to hear that, would now be a good time to slag off the ale in the Sandon?
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline smigger15

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I think now would be a very good time Armin, thanks for changing it on the Home Page  ;) :D

YNWA