Author Topic: Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid  (Read 25271 times)

Offline Frenchie

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »

Greetings I'm in Mexico too..and was able to sign...

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2013, 08:08:12 pm »
Only three??

I've been hooked 3 times already today!

Haven't been on today!
Must have missed all the drama :wave
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2013, 08:08:12 pm »
Brilliant.  Already signed but thanks for just giving me a heart attack followed by a right old piss myself laugh

Offline apocalypse

• Kopite
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2013, 08:08:13 pm »
I did think. I dont think its an appropriate way to get people to sign the petition.

It's sad that these threads are what it takes to get people to vote. However, if it gets the job done, can't really have an issue with it.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2013, 08:09:00 pm »
If I read one more twat say these threads are 'playing with people's emotions' I'm going to do something about it that I haven't rationally thought up yet. Get a grip. I'd swap Suarez to see this c*nt stripped of everything.

And that's the nutshell mate. I'd happily drive him to Madrid if we were promised people like Bettison and the rest of them were stripped of everything and jailed. EVERY supporter should know that this is more important than football, who we've signed, who we've sold or anything else.

With a very quick calculation, we need about 80,000 signatures (about 2,000 signatures a week minimum) to get to the total. So if everyone on RAWK gets it signed and then emails the link, twitters it and facebooks the link to everyone they know, we've got a chance of getting it done, and getting it done quickly. Quite frankly, 20,000 is a fucking disgrace, so we should all be doing everything possible. It's not as though we should need that much effort is it?  Until that's done though, the lads behind this including our own 666, HH, Harinder and Geoff and others who are fighting hard need our help. Its the least we can do.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2013, 08:09:34 pm »
Kinell lad is this the internet version of North Korea or something?

No, nothing of the sort..its an LFC forum..and if you see yer arse because of a humorous prompt to sign an anti-Bettison petition then you shouldn't be on it...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11:23 pm »
A user here send me a UK address for me to use to sign the petition. If I were to do this, would that affect the petition in anyway- like get rejected after a system check? (the user sent the address to other persons as well)
I am not a UK citizen.

I think the concern is that South Yorkshire Police and other interested parties are monitoring the petition and, no doubt, this site. They may use any evidence that the petition is not bona fide to get any parliamentary motion dismissed or devalued once we get past 100,000 signatures.

On the thread titles, I find them a bit of fun, containing a very serious message, and certainly appreciate the members who keep us properly informed and motivated. However, I do think some passionate posters could moderate the brutal language aimed at those they believe have not signed. im not sure it is persuasive, but in fact counter-productive.

Many people like me may have signed every petition notified, but don't wish to post as if its some sort of achievement, as opposed to feeling very humble in the face of those who really make a difference by campaigning. Me signing a petition (and being lucky enough to be able to influence 15 or so people to do the same) is not a contribution much to be compared to the true heroes of the fight for justice.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11:32 pm »
No, nothing of the sort..its an LFC forum..and if you see yer arse because of a humorous prompt to sign an anti-Bettison petition then you shouldn't be on it...
On his arse or the internets?

:P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline apocalypse

• Kopite
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2013, 08:12:17 pm »
It's fine mate.
I once did an illegal vote for a football competition in the UK. It accepted at first but dumped all fake votes after the competition closed. The last thing I'd want is to contribute to get the number to what we need and then end up having the fakes dumped. Anyway, will vote when I get around the pc later. Thanks btw.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »
Please guys. Please please please, if you want these fake threads to stop then get everyone you know to sign this petition. Bettison has caused a lot of people an incredible amount of pain. I was one of the lucky ones on that awful day. I got out of the leppings lane terrace shaken to the core but alive. 96 of our fellow fans did not. Then that twat and his cronies compounded the pain of the families by telling lies, fucking about with statements etc to blame us when the blame was theirs. People still believe these lies. I registered on a different clubs forum the week after the panel released its findings last year to thank them for the tasteful show of respect at their ground that weekend. Some of them made it clear they still believe it was the fault of our fans.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2013, 08:19:45 pm »
Anticipated it. Ha!
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:28 pm »
Must be honest.. was sat on my break at work when I saw this.. My eyes opened wide, my mouth fell open and thought "F'ING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Opened it.. and laughed.. you got me :P

Already signed

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2013, 08:42:51 pm »
I did think. I dont think its an appropriate way to get people to sign the petition.

kin hell! get a life mate. This is beyond the footie or who plays it week in week out for out team. This is to fight for justice for the 96
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »
https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Oh you are a card ;)

Already signed a few weeks ago & shared, the fucker should be rotting in jail
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline MacAttack

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2013, 08:48:37 pm »
Nice name  ;) Macca fan as well? And signed.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2013, 08:49:32 pm »
:lmao

(already signed, of course)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2013, 08:49:52 pm »
Pathetic to suggest i'm not supporting the Justice campaign because I'm not over the moon about this thread.

For the record, I have signed it and shared it but I did it a while ago. 
No. You suggested it be put to bed. Take some fucking responsibility for your words or gtfo.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2013, 08:58:05 pm »
Pathetic when people to this.

Fuck off you cretinous odious shit. What is pathetic is your comment and stinking attitude. So far up the proverbial jacksy of the "oooooh what gossip and player" crap that the real abomination is the fact that it takes something like this to actually draw attention to something that is far more important then who or what the club signs

You're a dick. Quote me on it
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2013, 08:58:46 pm »
Git, got me for the first time
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2013, 09:01:38 pm »
Playing with people's emotions like that is more likely to put them off signing it, to be honest.

Really? playing with peoples emotions?
You know what plays with my emotions? Seeing those c*nts responsible for some of my fellow supporters deaths, swannning about on their big fat pensions. Those c*nts that were not only responsible, but conspired to pervert the course of justice in the aftermath. Seeing those same c*nts laughing at us, retiring to escape any kind of justice. Seeing those same c*nts being awarded gongs and all sort of shit from the establishment and still laughing at us. Seeing those same c*nts still trying to avoid any sort of justice, refusing to answer questions in any inquest and still trying their smears. These c*nts were at it before Suarez kicked a ball in anger, and unless people bring them to task, those c*nts will still be at it long after Suarez has left.
That really plays with my emotions.

For the opening post, well played. I've already signed though.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2013, 09:02:40 pm »
Whats the big deal about having a stupid title for an important message? Would you only sign it if the title was accurate?
Indeed - there's another thread out there deliberately titled to bait and it's had something like three responses ;)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 09:03:50 pm »
Fuck off you cretinous odious shit. What is pathetic is your comment and stinking attitude. So far up the proverbial jacksy of the "oooooh what gossip and player" crap that the real abomination is the fact that it takes something like this to actually draw attention to something that is far more important then who or what the club signs

You're a dick. Quote me on it
Too many characters...had to paraphrase :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2013, 09:04:32 pm »
Agreed. Hate this type of post.

Great when it was the original Hillsborough petition and then even the Anne Williams one.

But it needs to be put to bed now. Infact I might even make a petition for constant petitions to be dropped.

Bring it. I've heard it all now. You see justice in an extremely warped way just from the 3 lines above.

What exactly needs to be put to bed? Please do explain. I'm all ears. I'm more than ready to hear what you have to say and just so long as you are more than ready to hear back why it is so important to focus attentions against an institution level cover up that caused more pain than can be imagined to those who were lucky to survive and those who lost loved ones

My starter for 10 on you just on those 3 lines is that you honestly don't give a shit and explains perfectly why you truly would be the most useless and inept fuckwit at even organising the opening statement let alone the petition
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2013, 09:04:38 pm »
EDIT: Playing with people's emotions like that is more likely to put them off signing it, to be honest.

Playing with people's emotions?

Did I just read that right?

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2013, 09:06:37 pm »
I've signed the petition but I think doing snide posts like this make people who haven't signed less likely to do so.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2013, 09:07:36 pm »
LOVE THE CLUB! DON'T IDOLISE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS!

Picture this:

"OMFG! Suarez has gone? I'd better read this thread cos my life could be ove.......oh, it's just another one of those stupid attempts to get me to sign some fucking petition or other, jesus christ what a wanker, playing with my emotions like that, I should start a petition against shit like this but no, I'm sufficiently self-righteously angry before that to actually post my wankstain-ridden thoughts on a forum, grrrrr, yeah, that'll show 'em!"

Fuck my life.

If anyone - ANYONE - decides that they will NOT sign a petition like this because they think the tactic is snide or they feel that their emotions have been played with then that to me is beyond pathetic and they can fuck right off.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:10:30 pm by 24/7 »

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2013, 09:08:05 pm »
Really? playing with peoples emotions?
You know what plays with my emotions? Seeing those c*nts responsible for some of my fellow supporters deaths, swannning about on their big fat pensions. Those c*nts that were not only responsible, but conspired to pervert the course of justice in the aftermath. Seeing those same c*nts laughing at us, retiring to escape any kind of justice. Seeing those same c*nts being awarded gongs and all sort of shit from the establishment and still laughing at us. Seeing those same c*nts still trying to avoid any sort of justice, refusing to answer questions in any inquest and still trying their smears. These c*nts were at it before Suarez kicked a ball in anger, and unless people bring them to task, those c*nts will still be at it long after Suarez has left.
That really plays with my emotions.

For the opening post, well played. I've already signed though.

He is an attention seeker mate, one of those 'look at me' ones.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2013, 09:09:24 pm »

Great work on quoting someone moaning. Fuck me, youve not even added anything to the discussion. At least my posts points out what a Banana Milkshake you truly are. Dont like it...cluck boff.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2013, 09:10:50 pm »
We're done here.

Some of you can get to fuck.