Author Topic: Comic Relief 2017  (Read 947 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Comic Relief 2017
« on: March 24, 2017, 07:59:19 pm »
Surprised there isn't a thread, anybody watching?

Bit of fun, make sure to vote in the biscuit world cup

https://twitter.com/richardosman

It's still marred over controversy with Jaffa Cakes being in
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Comic Relief 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 08:00:27 pm »
I'll be honest I didn't realise it was even today. Seems to of gone unnoticed more and more as the years have gone by.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 08:09:32 pm »
I'll be honest I didn't realise it was even today. Seems to of gone unnoticed more and more as the years have gone by.

I only knew about it as my wife had bought noses for the kids for school, my work only sent an email around late yesterday to say we were having a dress down, usually they have all kinds planned.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:36:53 pm »
I watched comedy genius James Corden doing Carpool Karaoke with Take That in the first five minutes. I don't think anything can top that so I switched it off.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 09:30:53 pm »
I watched comedy genius James Corden doing Carpool Karaoke with Take That in the first five minutes. I don't think anything can top that so I switched it off.

It was the best joke of the night a tax dodger asking for people to donate money to things his taxes should have been paying for.

Its been car crash TV.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 11:43:27 pm »
Its just turned into loads of pissed up celebrities who over used the free bar begging poor people to give their money.

Fucking terrible.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 11:45:21 pm »
Its just turned into loads of pissed up celebrities who over used the free bar begging poor people to give their money.

Fucking terrible.

Yeah it's feeling very self indulgent
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 11:35:39 pm »
Fuck me like you lot wouldn't take a free bar for a good cause. Give more money than any of us. It's for a good cause so why slag it off.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 11:46:32 pm »
Fuck me like you lot wouldn't take a free bar for a good cause. Give more money than any of us. It's for a good cause so why slag it off.

Hmmm do you vote Tory?

No one is saying its not for a good cause.

Its the way it looks loads of pissed up tax dodgers begging for money.

And some even bragging about about how much they drunk at the free bar.

Fucking shameless.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:50:29 pm by Trada »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 02:18:16 am »
Watched bits of it on iPlayer. The 'Love Actually' short was good but the snippets of the other stuff i saw was either dogged by technical/live tv issues or the presenters and guests were clearly drunk.

I dont really think it matters as they have never been high quality tv or comedy, just a slap dash way of trying to raise as much money for a worthwhile cause.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 03:52:39 am »
It was all over the place, really unfunny and very awkward.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks