Author Topic: Terrorism Incident outside UK Parliament  (Read 38418 times)

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Shots fired outside UK Parliament
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2017, 05:42:14 pm »
5.30pm

The journalists who were in the press gallery are now being held in Westminster Hall. Armed police seem to be search the Palace of Westminster room by room - quite an undertaking, because it’s a rabbit warren, with endless cellars, cubby holes etc - and I’ve just seen a team go into the room where the Westminster Hall chamber is, guns raised as if they were on the alert. We’re told that they believe there may still be one suspect on the loose.

It could very well be eyewitnesses are unsure if one or two suspects so have to have a complete search with armed police until they are sure.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2017, 05:54:23 pm »
It could very well be eyewitnesses are unsure if one or two suspects so have to have a complete search with armed police until they are sure.
That's exactly what I think it is. It was first reported as two incidents; incident on Westminster bridge and separate stabbing of policeman.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:56:03 pm by zero zero »

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2017, 05:57:42 pm »
Shitstains. Utter Shitstains.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2017, 05:59:15 pm »
Utter fucking scum. Hope he's kept alive and serves the rest of his life in a 6 x 6 cell.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2017, 06:00:34 pm »
4 dead, including a police officer and the perpetrator.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2017, 06:01:15 pm »
Utter fucking scum. Hope he's kept alive and serves the rest of his life in a 6 x 6 cell.

Have there been confirmed reports that the man with the knife is alive? I thought he was shot dead.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2017, 06:02:26 pm »
Have there been confirmed reports that the man with the knife is alive? I thought he was shot dead.

Statement by the police confirms he's dead. Thought to be a sole attacker but checking.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2017, 06:05:24 pm »
Just checking in relation to the thread title - were the shots fired by the police only?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2017, 06:06:21 pm »
Just checking in relation to the thread title - were the shots fired by the police only?

That's all that I've seen suggested, yes. Up to four shots were heard.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2017, 06:08:15 pm »

It appears so Nick. The attacker was armed with a knife.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Terrorism Incident outside UK Parliament
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2017, 06:12:07 pm »
Westminster attack latest:

• 4 dead, including attacker
• at least 20 injured
• police believe only one attacker

http://bbc.in/2msCCPM

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2017, 06:12:54 pm »
Dreadful stuff. Thoughts with the bereaved and injured.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2017, 06:18:24 pm »
ABC is reporting 4 dead, police officer died unfortunately :'(

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2017, 06:19:54 pm »
Honestly rather see the attacker dead. He/she doesn't deserve to live, hell is better suited for them. Fucking scumbags.

RIP to the officer and the lady. Hope all others are ok too.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2017, 06:21:22 pm »
fucking hell, always one isnt there

In fairness, i think he was referring to the car hitting people on the bridge before we know the full details of what occurred after.  Its not unfeasible that a car/driver could have lost control and run over a load of people.

Now we have the further details about the attacker its obviously clearly not an accident.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2017, 06:24:00 pm »
Might be a bit wrong to say this but I really hope this is another English nutjob ala the Joe Cox incident otherwise it is just going to add fuel to the Trump and Brexit fire and the racism sweeping our countries.

It is an absolutely abhorrent sentiment.

Edit: Seriously I can't get my head around someone having a preference over the race of a terrorist killer who's murdered innocent people only hours earlier. Why do you need to politicize it so quickly? Would that seriously make what happened any better?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:30:00 pm by Durlmints »
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2017, 06:25:03 pm »
Worrying to be honest. Seems to be the new norm. Any nutter  can grab a car, bus or truck and do this now. R.I.P. to all.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2017, 06:32:29 pm »
A rumor going around in the foreign press the attacker was hate preacher Abu Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks) from Clapton.

Like I said a rumor.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2017, 06:36:47 pm »
I think that without actually being there it's easy to make assumptions about people's motives.
very true. Good point
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2017, 06:39:41 pm »
@UKParliament
We can confirm that both the House of Commons and the House of Lords will sit tomorrow at their normal times.

Important this - do not let democracy and normal life be affected by these people.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2017, 06:44:30 pm »
fucking hell, always one isnt there
Yeah sorry, I hadn't seen much of the news reports at the time..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2017, 06:45:42 pm »
@UKParliament
We can confirm that both the House of Commons and the House of Lords will sit tomorrow at their normal times.

Important this - do not let democracy and normal life be affected by these people.
Democracy is an idea..

You can't kill an idea.. terrorism will never win.  It will just satisfy some extremists lust for blood.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2017, 06:46:28 pm »
Was it just the one car in the incidents or two? Heard about it late so not really sure what happened.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2017, 06:48:05 pm »
A rumor going around in the foreign press the attacker was hate preacher Abu Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks) from Clapton.

Like I said a rumor.

Trevor Brooks from Clapton? And people are first to blame Muslims.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2017, 06:53:57 pm »
Was it just the one car in the incidents or two? Heard about it late so not really sure what happened.
Seems to have been just one incident...
W

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2017, 06:56:42 pm »
Walked on that bridge hundreds of times, what would you do if a car is coming at you at full speed. These attacks are impossible to stop. You just end up hating the attacker, feeling bad for the victims, and feeling lucky that it wasn't you or someone you know.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2017, 06:58:07 pm »
A colleague of my wife appears to have been involved in the incident...
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2017, 06:58:23 pm »
No word yet from the mayor of London I see
There has been.
W

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:29 pm »
No word yet from the mayor of London I see

What's this supposed to mean exactly?

He spoke on Twitter 3 hours ago telling people to follow the Met for info

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:42 pm »

Like I said a rumor.
I think I have saw that twat before. That is unreal! What was he doing on the streets, a lunatic.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:49 pm »
Trevor Brooks from Clapton? And people are first to blame Muslims.

I know it's only a rumour and I am guessing that is all it is. But that would be a major fuck up by the anti terrorist police if true. He was supposed to be in prison last year for fundraising terrorism and was definitely on the watch list.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline cdav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2017, 07:02:35 pm »
Seems some students from Edge Hill Uni in Ormskirk were injured on the bridge, 2 injured and 2 walking wounded according to North West tonight

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2017, 07:02:42 pm »
What's this supposed to mean exactly?

He spoke on Twitter 3 hours ago telling people to follow the Met for info
Twitter?! That's it. Would expect more from a mayor of one of the largest cities in the world

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2017, 07:03:13 pm »
Like I said a rumor.

Channel 4 have mentioned this.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2017, 07:03:30 pm »
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844619348509642752
"This was the reaction to the #London terror attack on France 24's Arabic live stream."

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2017, 07:03:55 pm »
Twitter?! That's it. Would expect more from a mayor of one of the largest cities in the world
What's your point?

Why criticise him when it's happened so recently?

Why pick on him??
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2017, 07:05:19 pm »
Channel 4 have mentioned this.
Photos do look similar... but they can be decieving
W

Offline cdav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2017, 07:05:41 pm »

Whats the Prime Minister said, how about the home secretary? As above, why just Khan?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2017, 07:06:09 pm »
I know it's only a rumour and I am guessing that is all it is. But that would be a major fuck up by the anti terrorist police if true. He was supposed to be in prison last year for fundraising terrorism and was definitely on the watch list.

Thing with an attack like this, how do you stop it? Can't follow everyone all the time and even if they did (to a point) you can't assume every time they get in a vehicle something is going to happen.

Don't know the individual circumstances so apologies if I've gor this wrong but what could they have done?