Author Topic: Terrorism Incident outside UK Parliament  (Read 38534 times)

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
Re: Terrorism Incident outside UK Parliament
« Reply #560 on: March 29, 2017, 12:08:41 pm »
I think the problem with modern Islam is the Wahhabist counter-enlightenment.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #561 on: March 29, 2017, 12:25:50 pm »
I think the problem with modern Islam is the Wahhabist counter-enlightenment.

Oxymoron.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: March 29, 2017, 04:12:52 pm »
Not quite thousands (I dont think - the article doesn't give numbers) but great to see a show of unity against hate by ordinary Muslims to go with the condemnation from high profile Muslims like Khan and the MCB.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39404606

More ordinary Muslims gathering on Westminster Bridge and across the country today as a show of unity against terrorism. Hope this puts to bed the nonsense of ordinary Muslims sympathising with the terrorists and not doing enough visibly to condemn it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39435074

Would be nice if the right wing press covered this to show their knucklehead readers that the purveyors of hate (Frottage, Hopkins, EDL, etc) are wrong to portray all Muslims as bad people who are against our way of life. I won't hold my breath.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2017, 04:39:40 pm »
I share your pessimism.  You'll see comments saying they should have done it sooner, or there's not enough of them or something else equally ridiculous.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #564 on: April 7, 2017, 05:53:49 pm »
The lady that fell into the Thames has died after her life support was turned off yesterday.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: April 7, 2017, 11:21:53 pm »
modern Islam

There's literally no such thing, that's why the Muslim world is fucked and it's why we're experiencing collateral damages here in Europe. Hooray for fucking religion.

Edit - re: the above pictures, admirable in their efforts but the MCB aren't exactly angels, examine the way they treat ex-Muslims for a start before you get all dewy eyed.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 11:26:30 pm by Can I get J_Kopite again please? »

Offline smithng

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "On a stroppy little island of mixed up people"
« Reply #566 on: April 27, 2017, 03:01:00 pm »
Another incident in Whitehall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39736733

A man has been arrested by armed officers after an incident in Whitehall, near Parliament, police have said.

A witness described seeing two knives on the ground, one of which he described as a large bread knife.

A Metropolitan Police statement said there were no injuries.

Security remains tight outside Whitehall buildings following the terror attack on Westminster Bridge and the entrance to Parliament on 22 March.