Author Topic: This Is Anfield sign  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér

• RAWK Revolutionary.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Guns don't kill people, chimps do!
This Is Anfield sign
« on: March 15, 2017, 11:24:08 pm »
Hi mods, I've just been watching some of the excellent "Inside Anfield" videos on YouTube but I've been getting really pissed off because I haven't seen any of the players touching the This Is Anfield sign on their way on to the pitch. Is their already a thread about this in which I could vent my spleen? And if their isn't, where would you suggest I start one?
“Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple.”

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: This Is Anfield sign
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 08:01:52 am »
Hi mods, I've just been watching some of the excellent "Inside Anfield" videos on YouTube but I've been getting really pissed off because I haven't seen any of the players touching the This Is Anfield sign on their way on to the pitch. Is their already a thread about this in which I could vent my spleen? And if their isn't, where would you suggest I start one?

Didn't klopp tell them they don't deserve to touch it until they win a trophy or something
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 08:45:13 am »
Didn't klopp tell them they don't deserve to touch it until they win a trophy or something

Yeah I seem to remember that
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 04:03:46 pm »