Author Topic: Manchester City v Liverpool 19th March 2017 KO 1630: Ticket details  (Read 7387 times)

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/254190-manchester-city-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details

Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the Premier League clash with Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday March 19, kick-off 4.30pm.

The club have received a total allocation of 2,998 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Following the Premier League announcement, ticket prices are as follows:

Adult - £30

Over 65 - £20

18-21 years (young adult) - £20

16 -17 years - £20

U16s (junior) - £15

Age restrictions

Manchester City have advised that supporters under the age of 14 are not allowed to enter the stadium without an adult (over 18). Supporters over 14 and U18 are allowed to enter the stadium unaccompanied however they are not allowed to be responsible for another supporter.

Manchester City have advised that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Hospitality Members

Executive Suite holders, Centenary Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 3.

Disabled supporters

The club Liverpool have received within the allocation 12 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £20 per pair, concessions apply. Ambulant tickets are also available.

For further information, please click here or telephone one of our advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select, option 2.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders, Official Members and fan card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2015-16 on the following days:

Attendance at 15 or more games: On sale Wednesday February 22 from 8.15am.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Attendance at 14 or more games: On sale Thursday February 23 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during the above sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Only in the event that tickets remain:

Attendance at 13 or more games: On sale Friday February 24 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

For a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.

For TICKET FULFILMENT (delivery and collection of Tickets) click here.

For TRAVEL INFORMATION click here.

For IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE INFORMATION click here.

For GENERAL INFORMATION click here.

Touch & go if I'll qualify on 14, but hopefully be OK.

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
Re: Manchester City v Liverpool 19th March 2017 KO 1630: Ticket details
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:36:21 pm »
Palace started on 13 this 15 with nearly a 100 more joke this season

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 12:46:44 pm »
Palace started on 13 this 15 with nearly a 100 more joke this season
Fuckin gobshites our club

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »
Do they still give us just a few lower then more upper and so on - like last season? (So it's arrow at the bottom then wider as it goes up)

Ta

Bit harsh on kids IMO! Let them buy the tkts but then don't let them in..... Like SPOTY at the Arena in 2008  :-\
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:19:28 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 01:17:16 pm »
Do they still give us just a few lower then more upper and so on - like last season? (So it's arrow at the bottom then wider as it goes up)

Ta

They do mate.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 06:18:45 pm »
Fuck, completely forgot about this until just now and only the last few rows of the top tier left. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 06:20:38 pm »
Fuck, completely forgot about this until just now and only the last few rows of the top tier left. :butt
At least you realised before it sells out tomorrow!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:23:49 pm »
At least you realised before it sells out tomorrow!

Yeah, true! No one even posting on here to remind me like I sometimes rely on!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 06:36:34 pm »

I'd rather go to third tier than the second. Second is pretty small + you always get 2 different songs coming in from first and third tier, a bit annoying, although when we hammered them 4-1 it didnt matter, was the best away last year for me  :champ

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 06:44:53 pm »
I'd rather go to third tier than the second. Second is pretty small + you always get 2 different songs coming in from first and third tier, a bit annoying, although when we hammered them 4-1 it didnt matter, was the best away last year for me  :champ

Last year was fucking amazing, I was down near the front and it was mental!

Online JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 10:37:23 am »

Neither of those are from this season

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 11:13:02 am »
Got a ticket in 314, very few left when I logged in at 1104.  Usually been in Level 1, but in's in. I've got 8 out of 15 this season, on 14 aways from last season.  Think I'll have 10 maybe 11 aways for next season.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 11:23:00 am »
Got a ticket in 314, very few left when I logged in at 1104.  Usually been in Level 1, but in's in. I've got 8 out of 15 this season, on 14 aways from last season.  Think I'll have 10 maybe 11 aways for next season.

So your looking at dropping three credits for next season Dan,im on 11 from last season and i will drop to 4.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 11:25:04 am »
Sorted my 2 in the Upper bang on 1100  :)

Just need to swap them to the Lower now.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 11:25:19 am »
Why are the club charging £19 to watch this match in a pub?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 11:30:06 am »
Neither of those are from this season

Yeah good point, thought I was sharper eyed than that.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 12:11:07 pm »
Why are the club charging £19 to watch this match in a pub?

I noticed that as well, is this a new thing?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 12:27:06 pm »
They did it for United too.  I was surprised there was demand given their bar prices too!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2017, 01:14:58 pm »
Imagine going to your local to watch the game with your kid and they want the best part of £30 to let you in. Who would pay that?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2017, 01:37:29 pm »
You also get a Q&A with a legend and food included - not saying its perfect but they are throwing in a some freebies

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2017, 02:06:32 pm »
Imagine going to your local to watch the game with your kid and they want the best part of £30 to let you in. Who would pay that?

Loads of people. You don't have to pay it either.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 03:09:22 pm »
Loads of people. You don't have to pay it either.

Exactly. I wouldn't pay it but I don't see why the club shouldn't make money from people who would.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2017, 09:42:57 am »
Just go the pub and watch it, or stay in and watch it at home on your sky subscription, which you'll be paying around four times the cost of this event for each month. People moan about the club not cashing in etc... Post-Istanbul being the best example. The club then put on great unique events like this (which they're not going to make a huge amount on, after all the associated costs), and people question it saying they're ripping off fans.

Honestly, I swear that if the club let everyone in free to the next cup game, then some people would still moan that they didn't give out free programmes and refreshments aswell.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 09:53:22 am »
20 tickets left for the 13 credit sale... feeling confident

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2017, 10:52:51 am »
You also get a Q&A with a legend and food included - not saying its perfect but they are throwing in a some freebies

That's fair enough then. Dont think it stated that on the page but that's not as bad as just entry to the bar.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2017, 11:27:50 am »
20 tickets left for the 13 credit sale... feeling confident
Did you get 1?

I managed to get 1 for a mate  :)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2017, 11:38:42 am »
Did you get 1?

I managed to get 1 for a mate  :)

Yes, straight forward

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2017, 11:53:02 am »
Just go the pub and watch it, or stay in and watch it at home on your sky subscription, which you'll be paying around four times the cost of this event for each month. People moan about the club not cashing in etc... Post-Istanbul being the best example. The club then put on great unique events like this (which they're not going to make a huge amount on, after all the associated costs), and people question it saying they're ripping off fans.

Honestly, I swear that if the club let everyone in free to the next cup game, then some people would still moan that they didn't give out free programmes and refreshments aswell.

I don't think anybody did say the Club shouldn't cash it on it.  They just didn't see why people would pay it, although they obviously do.  I'd rather go the pub with my mates for free than pay £30 and having Mighty Red arse about and seeing the likes of Davie Fairclough who's being paid to sit and watch it with you.  Don't see the appeal myself but each to their own.

The only grumble I would have is that when the SC originally took the issue of getting young locals into the ground, John Henry (I think it was the man himself, although somebody could correct me) said they could open the Bootroom café for them to watch away matches.  Although he completely misunderstood the issue that the SC brought up, the thing they've come up with isn't going to connect with the sort of people that the SC were referring to at all.  It's the type of thing that would appeal to families with young kids who could afford the home matches anyway.

Haven't got a problem with the Club cashing in, but it does seem like another example of missing the point completely.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2017, 01:01:09 pm »

I took my nephew to the Utd game as an Xmas present and he loved it. It was in the Carlsberg lounge and i saw it as a good way to get him to the ground, have a look round and see a game. It was packed, i saw a few who sit near me in the Kop who were doing the same with their relatives, who said exactly the same

For £19 including the food, which wasn't at all bad, its not in anyway a rip off and will be great for those who otherwise can't get anywhere near the game.

You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »
already got a ticket to this one, will have to dust off my blue and white scarf

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: March 7, 2017, 01:25:06 pm »
what are the rules on being in the wrong end? i saw a steward lady at the liverpool game having words with an Arsenal supporter in L1 but he was not thrown out

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: March 7, 2017, 01:59:32 pm »
what are the rules on being in the wrong end? i saw a steward lady at the liverpool game having words with an Arsenal supporter in L1 but he was not thrown out

Use common sense, basically.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 7, 2017, 06:10:06 pm »
I wouldn't there. EV had murder in the EFL Cup last year with fans in home end and even fans in the disabled part got it too
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #34 on: March 7, 2017, 06:24:00 pm »
Got away with it at the 4-1 when we went 3-0 I was laughing as I couldn't believe what I was watching, had to claim I was a villa fan taking my mate to the left of me for his birthday, saved myself from getting my head kicked in. Had liverpool fans to the left, obviously foreign and told the scummy girls to do one, left at half time mind.
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 7, 2017, 09:47:21 pm »
I did it years and years ago for the 2-2 when Fowler scored for them, I was only young but was still grim as fuck and haven't done it since.

Always horrible going in the home end, avoid.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 7, 2017, 09:50:42 pm »
Six of us got tickets in the Upper Tier next to our fans, if you can't get a ticket in our end then needs must.   There are always loads of Reds all over the ground at City.  Mind you not happy with parting with £58 when plenty of tourists are in our end.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2017, 09:55:33 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2017, 05:24:00 pm »
LA Sale 2moro at 11am to those with 13+ then 3pm for 12+ if any left
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/256570-manchester-city-v-liverpool-late-availability-sale

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 06:01:51 pm »
LA Sale 2moro at 11am to those with 13+ then 3pm for 12+ if any left
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/256570-manchester-city-v-liverpool-late-availability-sale
12 from last season seems to be the figure that leaves you with a reasonable shout next season for aways anyone on 11 down have dropped credits like a stone this season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 06:07:58 pm »
Please drop to 12 🙏🏻