Author Topic: Poll Question?!  (Read 828 times)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Poll Question?!
« on: November 30, 2016, 04:02:32 pm »
Not sure if this has ever been tried or indeed if any use but with all of us complaining about the atmosphere i began to wonder what can be done?

I have seen before that RAWK is one of, if not the biggest online community so thought we'd have as much chance as any of influencing the atmosphere.

We have also all read things like "4000 like minded people should be able to create an atmosphere"....

So i wondered if we could have a poll on the main forum for a week to ascertain RAWK attendance numbers and stands sat in for the West Ham game.

This is not a "i'm going and you're not so i'm a better fan than you" shite thread...this is simply an enquiry to gauge numbers. very un scientific perhaps....

what will it tell us?

Either A) we're moaning bastards who on the whole very few go the game or B) we're moaning bastards but we could at least do something about it!

If consensus is we think its a shite call then please close the thread and we'll say no more about it ;D

If we think it may add value to the discussion of atmosphere, which is going round and round and round,  then how can it be done please to get the poll on the LFC forum for maximum exposure  :wave

thanks

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Poll Question?!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 10:34:42 pm »
I arrive 5 minutes after the kick-off in my cape. I sit in 305.5 and start all the dead old famous songs that no one knows, I get a scouse pie and a cup of tea at half time and get there early to make sure I get them, I review the game at half time that I've taped on my I-pad, then I return to my seat, were I sit, snug in my cape and half-and-half scarf, sitting there for the remaining 40 minutes, before leaving early to ensure I'm not late home for either X-factor or I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here. I enjoy quite nights in by the 3-bar fire, long wanks and have GSOH (gonads the size of a horse’s). Non-smoker, Sagittarian who seeks likeminded person for fun nights in and games of canasta. Mathematicians of Yorkshire folk need not apply.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family