Author Topic: Warehouse Living  (Read 2748 times)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Warehouse Living
« on: August 5, 2016, 08:18:02 am »
Anyone have any experience or dealings with this outfit?  My daughter and a group of student friends were looking to rent off them for next term at Uni, for a house just off Edge Lane. All has now gone quiet, and deposits disappeared, and looks like they have stopped trading.

It has been reported as fraud and I have done the usual checks for the business owners and property owners but would appreciate any further info or advice , either on here or by PM.

Thanks
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Re: Warehouse Living
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 10:25:28 pm »
So, couple of weeks in, still no money back, Santander are not helpful at all. Doing company house and land registry checks and now have a couple more avenues to pursue.

Many help or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 03:12:32 pm »
So, couple of weeks in, still no money back, Santander are not helpful at all. Doing company house and land registry checks and now have a couple more avenues to pursue.

Many help or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

How did you pay? If it's by card, then there should be some comeback through the bank. If it's by electronic payment then there's nothing the bank will do. Either way, you need to contact Trading Standards.

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 1, 2016, 10:34:00 am »
Where was the house they were looking at?

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #4 on: September 1, 2016, 10:49:01 pm »
How did you pay? If it's by card, then there should be some comeback through the bank. If it's by electronic payment then there's nothing the bank will do. Either way, you need to contact Trading Standards.

Paid electronically, they stopped contact a couple of days later and ceased trading altogether Shortly after. Have now found out a load about the web of companies involved and who is involved. Have got trading standards on it and the bank have been a bit more helpful.

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 2, 2016, 12:32:31 pm »
You hear this a lot at the start of the Uni year, terrible for your daughter and her friends. Hope you get it sorted mate

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 06:26:15 pm »
Thanks to those who have replied as I have had a couple of helpful PMs.

Update is the bank are finally taking it a bit more seriously and I have been given some contact details which will help massively in the tangled web they have created. Also found out that it appears there are others in the same boat under other trading names.

Any other help or info gratefully accepted.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 06:28:27 pm »
When I worked away I was never out of them. I was lonely.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 06:36:34 pm »
It's not helped by legit companies making you give every bit of financial and DNA evidence as security to guarantor your kids accommodation.
My daughter's just moving to Kensington and the amount of heavy duty information they wanted was so ridiculous I thought it was a scam. Seriously - I refused to give it and they were like the tenancy agreement will collapse and she and her friends will have to find somewhere else.

Good luck fighting the good fight.

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 11:52:07 pm »
Well, after a bit of a wait, many phone calls and emails, finally got a full refund and £75 for compensation today as an apology from Santander as they concluded that the transaction had been made in good faith and their response to the initial report had not been acted upon correctly.

Thanks to those who have replied on this thread and by PM.

Cheers

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 10:20:51 am »
Great news, delighted for you

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 09:35:50 pm »
Great news, delighted for you

Cheers, appreciated