Author Topic: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb  (Read 84621 times)

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb
« Reply #80 on: January 2, 2016, 10:21:48 pm »
If they're going to have to be picked up over there then this will probably drop lower than it would otherwise have done.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: January 4, 2016, 07:59:10 am »
Saw our regular Merseyside Police representative who travels to all the domestic and European aways today at West Ham, we are getting 1300 and they will need to be collected in Augsberg.

So 'if' you're correct and the info the Merseyside Police representative has got is correct, once again we're stiffed for allocation.

Bilbao got 1592 for their supporters, and 1780 as a total allocation.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: January 4, 2016, 03:09:13 pm »
We have given them 'over 2000 tickets' according to their site

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 4, 2016, 03:17:56 pm »
We have given them 'over 2000 tickets' according to their site

We have to 5% of capacity is minimum

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #84 on: January 4, 2016, 09:13:54 pm »
 "Saw our regular Merseyside Police representative who travels to all the domestic and European aways today at West Ham, we are getting 1300 and they will need to be collected in Augsberg"

I have no reason to doubt what you say, but why would Liverpool FC / German Police / Merseyside Police want over 1,000 people queuing up for tickets in Germany  and think its a really good idea ?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 4, 2016, 10:02:23 pm »
"Saw our regular Merseyside Police representative who travels to all the domestic and European aways today at West Ham, we are getting 1300 and they will need to be collected in Augsberg"

I have no reason to doubt what you say, but why would Liverpool FC / German Police / Merseyside Police want over 1,000 people queuing up for tickets in Germany  and think its a really good idea ?

Man United do it with their fans already, it's to help stop touts and credit hunters

Edit: Just saw United are getting charged £71 a ticket for Midjyland, crazy stuff
« Last Edit: January 4, 2016, 10:09:59 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: January 4, 2016, 10:07:18 pm »
Does anyone know what size allocation we had on previous occasions where tickets were collected on the day?

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 4, 2016, 10:10:16 pm »
Man United do it with their fans already, it's to help stop touts and credit hunters
So presumably you don't receive the credit unless you actually collect it? Not sure whether that's good or bad when I'm on 2 aways

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 4, 2016, 10:18:03 pm »
So presumably you don't receive the credit unless you actually collect it? Not sure whether that's good or bad when I'm on 2 aways

Assuming it's the same as United nope: Credits will not be issued to supporters who apply for the game, are successful but cancel their ticket, fail to collect their ticket or book through Thomas Cook Sports then do not travel

Apparently United have started banning people getting future tickets if they fail to collect too, but I doubt we'd go that far
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #89 on: January 4, 2016, 11:35:49 pm »
Shame it couldn't have been announced the day after the draw (in terms of getting tickets abroad) as people relying on spares from others could be in trouble and it's not their fault.

Unless any left over are sold to people who have made the trip- possibly who get awarded a single credit as well.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #90 on: January 5, 2016, 01:14:42 am »
Previously they have asked if the STH etc is the person travelling so hoping they do that here and the STH can state who will be picking the tkt up. We'll prob be on others' as we might not qualify but all booked/paid for  :-\

But I do think major chnages should have been (a) started from the off in Sept and (b) stated before people book. ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #91 on: January 5, 2016, 11:14:29 am »
Don't have a problem collecting my ticket out there. What does worry me is the reliability of our TO to actually make this work. For example just recently we randomly got a mates ticket put in the same envelope as ours for the Stoke game tonight.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #92 on: January 5, 2016, 11:34:52 am »
So our TO to arrange for 1300 tickets to be picked up in Germany...what could go wrong?  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 5, 2016, 11:50:35 am »
Can only think that they're aware that proof of travel is easy to fake so are changing tack.
Anywhere without a visa is easy to fake. Also some people drive, so how can you prove that? Rather than all collect over there, I think they should pick a random percentage. Easier logistics wise, but still provides a deterrent effect.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #94 on: January 5, 2016, 12:10:15 pm »
Also some people drive, so how can you prove that? Rather than all collect over there, I think they should pick a random percentage. Easier logistics wise, but still provides a deterrent effect.
They'd still need ferry tickets? But I agree a % would probably suffice
We are a team of one half.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 5, 2016, 12:16:10 pm »
They'd still need ferry tickets? But I agree a % would probably suffice

If you drive through the euro tunnel, only the driver is named on the ticket, and you can potentially have 9 people in a mini bus. I drove to Lille & Liege in 2008/2009 ish, and only my name was on the ticket.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: January 5, 2016, 05:11:27 pm »
anybody know how strict the germans are on group tickets 5 of us going and works out cheaper booking the 6 train tickets than 5 do they enforce it on trains or as long as everyone has a ticket are they not arsed

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #97 on: January 5, 2016, 05:29:04 pm »
Does anyone know what size allocation we had on previous occasions where tickets were collected on the day?

Napoli away, but not sure what the allocation was.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #98 on: January 6, 2016, 10:29:36 am »
Napoli away, but not sure what the allocation was.

We never collected our Napoli over there!!
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #99 on: January 6, 2016, 12:24:47 pm »

That would have been fun collecting over there. The only game I can recall since travelling independently was Maccabi Haifa in Kiev 2006, unless you were collecting dupes or there was an issue over them being posted. Wasnt an issue in Kiev with so few travelling.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 6, 2016, 01:36:28 pm »
I've got vague recollections of a Euro away where our stewards were there with machines swiping the fancards to record loyalty.  I might be getting confused though with using my credit card in the offy.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #101 on: January 6, 2016, 01:46:15 pm »
that was Benfica for the proof of travel !

the club could just get the lead buyer to pick up tickets in Germany, would make things easier for eveyone.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #102 on: January 6, 2016, 01:54:06 pm »

I did, had to go to the team hotel and there was a small room off a corridor, they had your name on a list and your ticket was allocated. It was tight, becuase we flew into Bologna, got the train to Naples, then had to go to the team hotel, then take my Mrs to our hotel and check in, then go the ground. Agreed with whoever said, would have been good to know before, so you could make sure your travel allows for all this inconvenience. Plus less time drinking with your mates and supporters :-(

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #103 on: January 6, 2016, 01:56:52 pm »
I've got vague recollections of a Euro away where our stewards were there with machines swiping the fancards to record loyalty.  I might be getting confused though with using my credit card in the offy.
We were told to take the fancards/members cards (can't remember if we had memberships back then under Rafas tenure), but there were machines, but i don't think it worked overall. There was intent, but i don't think they bothered again.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #104 on: January 6, 2016, 02:36:50 pm »
This could be £32 a ticket if Augsburg are selling in their end for 43 euros or £26 if they sell for 35 euros.

Selling from 19th January so maybe some news from LFC soon !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 6, 2016, 02:38:01 pm »
This could be £32 a ticket if Augsburg are selling in their end for 43 euros or £26 if they sell for 35 euros.

You can get a Bayern season ticket for that ;)

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #106 on: January 6, 2016, 03:29:20 pm »

Cheaper than Sion!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 6, 2016, 03:31:06 pm »
Cheaper than Sion!

You could have got 2 Bayern season tickets for Sion.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: January 6, 2016, 03:32:59 pm »

Meanwhile United getting stung for £71 a ticket in Midgetland. Not bad

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #109 on: January 6, 2016, 07:33:32 pm »
I did, had to go to the team hotel and there was a small room off a corridor, they had your name on a list and your ticket was allocated.
  I remember doing that as well in Napoli . The other time we picked up abroad was one of the Super Cup Finals in Monaco

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #110 on: January 6, 2016, 07:34:54 pm »
We were told to take the fancards/members cards (can't remember if we had memberships back then under Rafas tenure), but there were machines, but i don't think it worked overall. There was intent, but i don't think they bothered again.
I think over 4,000 cards were scanned in Lisbon  and we only had 3000 or so tickets !

Offline Kop202

• Main Stander
« Reply #111 on: January 7, 2016, 09:22:08 am »

[/quote]

You are not seriously expecting our tickets to go on sale in parallel? Would be the first time ever to happen...  :D

Napoli - yeah remember having to collect my ticket in a hotel as well. I think it was too late though to send them out, so not necessarily to check proof of travel. I just had to tell my name when collecting, not even had to show any ID or even the fan card.

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #112 on: January 7, 2016, 02:06:46 pm »

You are not seriously expecting our tickets to go on sale in parallel? Would be the first time ever to happen...  :D
would be nice of them to at least let people know the details when they clearly already know them ::)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 7, 2016, 02:09:39 pm »
would be nice of them to at least let people know the details when they clearly already know them ::)

Agreed they could have announced an allocation and criteria by now, never mind 19th Jan, as Augsburg would have know what they're giving us weeks ago.

But no they wait and wait and wait
« Last Edit: January 7, 2016, 02:12:42 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
« Reply #114 on: January 7, 2016, 05:48:02 pm »
Remember picking up the ticket in Skopje at the holiday inn.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #115 on: January 8, 2016, 04:14:54 pm »
wouldn't be surprised if we had some news about ticket details after Augsburg have closed their sales on Tuesday 2nd February !

I had to pick up tickets from the club secretary when he jumped off the club coach as it pulled into the ground at Standard Liege. No ID just had to give him my name and he pulled out an enveloppe with my name on it and the dupes inside. I organised that with the Ticket Office Manager at the time on the phone as out tickets didnt arrive in time. Our original tickets turned up 3 weeks after the game !

Cant knock the Ticket Office for that !

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2016, 12:13:34 pm »
Surely we will be hearing about allocation soon?

Have a feeling we will be seeing a few reds in the Home end.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2016, 12:27:15 pm »
Surely we will be hearing about allocation soon?

Have a feeling we will be seeing a few reds in the Home end.

lol you must be joking this is LFC ticket office we wont hear anything till end of jan at earliest

Offline omardxb

• Kemlynite
  • YNWA. Palestinian Scouser in Madrid!
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2016, 02:40:11 pm »
Bit confused about the process of getting the tickets after reading the comments. Will there be spares at the city? Or will it be risky to buy any? I'm planning to fly from Madrid for this game.
YNWA!

Tw: @OmarDXB

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2016, 09:55:21 pm »
5 of us travelling from Stuttgart to Augsburg on the Thursday returning on the Friday.

Anyone wanna come in on our train tickets to get the real cheap group discount ones?