Author Topic: FSG (*)  (Read 832198 times)

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FSG (*)
« Reply #7240 on: March 27, 2017, 12:36:53 pm »
Because we've sold our best players each time we looked like we were about to make progress. Torres, Suarez, Sterling. All the indications are that we're no longer going to be doing that. We won't know until the summer, but when pressed on the issue Klopp said he believes Coutinho will stay here.
well yes course JK will say he believes phil will stay, lets see what happens, but fsg will love it if phil leaves then they can spend 70 million plus 20 of their own money, and sell off a bit of dead wood to make even more millions to spend, all this while fsg spend 20 million net, we will see.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7241 on: March 27, 2017, 01:08:36 pm »
;D

If there was something specific to protest I'd listen. So far I can just imagine the signs being "WE DON'T LIKE FSG"

Aaagh so if we have a footballer who isn't pulling his weight and could do better then the only remedy is to hold a protest. You can't express the opinion that he should be doing better. That is all the people with reservations are doing.

Except that isn't allowed .
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #7242 on: March 27, 2017, 01:12:10 pm »
Managers work for Football clubs mate not owners.

Modern football clubs are no longer clubs in the traditional sense. They are run as a business.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7243 on: March 27, 2017, 01:14:36 pm »
Because we've sold our best players each time we looked like we were about to make progress. Torres, Suarez, Sterling. All the indications are that we're no longer going to be doing that. We won't know until the summer, but when pressed on the issue Klopp said he believes Coutinho will stay here.
I'll give you Suarez but Torres and Sterling? They weren't a loss in the slightest  ;D

What that comes down to is that we're in the same boat as everyone else in England. If the big Spanish clubs want your player badly enough they'll probably get them. Especially if they're South American.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:16:32 pm by thelinnen »
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #7244 on: March 27, 2017, 01:53:51 pm »
I'll give you Suarez but Torres and Sterling? They weren't a loss in the slightest  ;D

What that comes down to is that we're in the same boat as everyone else in England. If the big Spanish clubs want your player badly enough they'll probably get them. Especially if they're South American.

We've probably sold more of our better players to English clubs than foreign clubs under FSG.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7245 on: March 27, 2017, 02:05:53 pm »
Roy Hodgson has over the years shown himself to be a decent manager; he just didn’t get Liverpool and what it was all about..
FSG has over the years shown themselves to be decent owners; still doesn’t get Liverpool but they’re perfectly clear whats it all about..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #7246 on: March 27, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »
Roy Hodgson has over the years shown himself to be a decent manager; he just didn’t get Liverpool and what it was all about..
FSG has over the years shown themselves to be decent owners; still doesn’t get Liverpool but they’re perfectly clear whats it all about..

They put their left leg in....?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7247 on: March 27, 2017, 02:36:18 pm »
They put their left leg in....?

Meja said it well..

It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dumb dum,
And I don't think It's funny
To see us fade away
It's all 'bout the money
And I think we got it all wrong anyway

It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7248 on: March 27, 2017, 02:46:20 pm »
Meja said it well..

It's all 'bout the money
And I don't think It's funny
To see us fade away
It's all 'bout the money
And I think we got it all wrong anyway

I think we can all agree that Meja is certainly in the top 1% of Swedish popstars
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #7249 on: March 27, 2017, 02:57:06 pm »
What the absolute fuck! That's a load of horse shit right there! Literally and unequivocally the worst manager we've ever had. My dead Nan would make a better first of managing this club! The fucker hasn't got a "decent" bone in his body!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #7250 on: March 27, 2017, 03:15:21 pm »
What the absolute fuck! That's a load of horse shit right there! Literally and unequivocally the worst manager we've ever had. My dead Nan would make a better first of managing this club! The fucker hasn't got a "decent" bone in his body!
What do you mean? His methods have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #7251 on: March 27, 2017, 03:59:55 pm »
What do you mean? His methods have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team.
Ha ha that's a shocker, as is...

"As good as we have played all season"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7252 on: March 27, 2017, 04:01:28 pm »
The issues raised by the current OP still stand.

LITTLE MORE THAN A BALANCED INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO?

Quarter of a century without a league title, players leaving year on year for bigger and better things, how long before Rodgers becomes the first Liverpool manager to leave for bigger and better? Gone is the defiance. Gone is the arrogance. Gone is the vision of building Liverpool up and up until we conquer the bloody world.
Welcome to the sweetspot brothers and sisters in the #LFCfamily.

In their 7th year in charge, it’s clear that NESV/FSM/FSG’s strategy for the footballing side of the club has failed spectacularly. We can see from the latest accounts that their ‘strategy’ for the business side really isn’t up to much either.

Since they first arrived under a whirlwind of PR spin, they’ve undermined a number of managers with their strategy. Owners with zero understanding of football, zero interest in football and zero idea how to run a football club, have been dictating the type player that could be signed and how much could be spent due to their mismanagement of the finances.

This strategy has been in place since day one and they haven’t wavered from it. Who is advising FSG on their strategy? Who at the decision making level has been advising them to continue on this path?
If their advisers have been instructing them on how to make the most money from their ownership of the club, fair enough, mission accomplished.

There are plenty of smart people around discussing how to run a sport franchise, how to make money from a sport franchise, how to extract as much money from the customers of a sport franchise. Never at any stage do they explain or give any recommendations on how to run a successful franchise that is also competitive on the field. It is, and always has been, about the money and the business side of the franchise.

You can finish in your lowest league position for decades, miss out on European football and show absolutely no ambition and the fans will still flock to your stadium. Since the American’s took over in 2007, it’s the business side rather than the football side that has received the most attention from the owners, all while getting the fans, loyal to the brand, pay for every mistake and blunder along the way.

To quote a Harvard Business School MBA who graduated in the top 5% of his class, “An American deal guy simply can't avoid using other people's money if they can.”

You can’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Until FSG abandon their failed strategy, this club is doomed to fail time and time again.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7253 on: March 27, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Quarter of a century without a league title, players leaving year on year for bigger and better things, how long before Rodgers becomes the first Liverpool manager to leave for bigger and better? Gone is the defiance. Gone is the arrogance. Gone is the vision of building Liverpool up and up until we conquer the bloody world.
Welcome to the sweetspot brothers and sisters in the #LFCfamily.

Can someone else just confirm that this says 'players leaving year on year for bigger and better things, how long before Rodgers becomes the first Liverpool manager to leave for bigger and better?' just so I know my eyes aren't inventing things because I'm tired.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7254 on: March 27, 2017, 04:10:45 pm »

In their 7th year in charge, it’s clear that NESV/FSM/FSG’s strategy for the footballing side of the club has failed spectacularly. We can see from the latest accounts that their ‘strategy’ for the business side really isn’t up to much either.

Since they first arrived under a whirlwind of PR spin, they’ve undermined a number of managers with their strategy. Owners with zero understanding of football, zero interest in football and zero idea how to run a football club, have been dictating the type player that could be signed and how much could be spent due to their mismanagement of the finances.

This strategy has been in place since day one and they haven’t wavered from it. Who is advising FSG on their strategy? Who at the decision making level has been advising them to continue on this path?
If their advisers have been instructing them on how to make the most money from their ownership of the club, fair enough, mission accomplished.

There are plenty of smart people around discussing how to run a sport franchise, how to make money from a sport franchise, how to extract as much money from the customers of a sport franchise. Never at any stage do they explain or give any recommendations on how to run a successful franchise that is also competitive on the field. It is, and always has been, about the money and the business side of the franchise.

You can finish in your lowest league position for decades, miss out on European football and show absolutely no ambition and the fans will still flock to your stadium. Since the American’s took over in 2007, it’s the business side rather than the football side that has received the most attention from the owners, all while getting the fans, loyal to the brand, pay for every mistake and blunder along the way.

To quote a Harvard Business School MBA who graduated in the top 5% of his class, “An American deal guy simply can't avoid using other people's money if they can.”

You can’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Until FSG abandon their failed strategy, this club is doomed to fail time and time again.

No, no, it's all wonderful!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7255 on: March 27, 2017, 04:23:41 pm »
I refuse to read any quotes from anyone who wasn't top 1%.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #7256 on: March 27, 2017, 04:35:13 pm »
Just a couple of issues about managers.

They are human and looking to secure their own futures and it requires them to have some 'selfishness' to succeed.

No surprise that Klopp signed a new contract so quickly after arriving - who wouldn't? I don't criticise or see it as anything other than part of the 'business' first and foremost and a statement of confidence that Klopp has in himself. And it won't be a 'six year contract' as anyone in the street might understand anyway.

Dalglish missed the big, big money in football but has had a chance to continue to earn legitimately from LFC. His heart is completely with the Club no doubt but he wasn't a knight in shining armour during the H&G years and he was on the wrong side of the argument, despite the fact that one interview from him would have brought them down at any point in time.

In fact he was wheeled into a meeting we had with Purslow in order to convince us to call off a march that was planned on the day of a game against Hull. He wanted it stopped - he used the not unreasonable line that everyone should be pulling together in the Club. Laudable and preferable of course but ignoring the fact that Hicks and Gillet (abetted by Purslow) were doing completely the opposite.

Purslow thought we'd be star struck and fold under Dalglish's aura. He, and Dalglish, were wrong. On that day Dalglish was the wrong side of the argument.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #7257 on: March 27, 2017, 05:36:08 pm »

Dalglish missed the big, big money in football but has had a chance to continue to earn legitimately from LFC. His heart is completely with the Club no doubt but he wasn't a knight in shining armour during the H&G years and he was on the wrong side of the argument, despite the fact that one interview from him would have brought them down at any point in time.

I wonder why Kenny hasn't brought down FSG with a statement at any time? He'd just have to click his fingers and all the media would circulate that story!

Yet he's happy working for FSG, it seems like! ;)

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7258 on: March 27, 2017, 05:40:33 pm »

I cannot believe the lengths that people sink down to, just to justify their petty agenda against FSG.

Hodgson was an abomination of a manager before, during and after he was at LFC. Nothing he has achieved even touches a modicum of footballing decency.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7259 on: March 27, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »
I wonder why Kenny hasn't brought down FSG with a statement at any time? He'd just have to click his fingers and all the media would circulate that story!

Yet he's happy working for FSG, it seems like! ;)

He's an employee of FSG. Al555 thinks he would never criticize them because he is the club's Ambassador. Effects PR, you know.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #7260 on: March 27, 2017, 05:50:14 pm »
What about before he was the Ambassador, let alone Executive Director? He's had time out of FSG to criticise them; why doesn't he walk if they're that bad?

Don't expect this to get answered as Al cherrypicks or changes the subject.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7261 on: March 27, 2017, 06:20:24 pm »
I cannot believe the lengths that people sink down to, just to justify their petty agenda against FSG.

Hodgson was an abomination of a manager before, during and after he was at LFC. Nothing he has achieved even touches a modicum of footballing decency.
hodgson was the worst Liverpool manager i have seen, but his time at halmstad, malmo, switzerland and Finland was more than decent actually, but whatever rocks your super fan boat

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #7262 on: March 27, 2017, 06:37:39 pm »
No, no, it's all wonderful!

Not one post in this entire thread has as much as faintly alluded to such a thing. What you don't seem to get is that the "pro-FSG'" people in here (for lack of a better term) acknowledge that they have done both good AND bad. Many critics can't even admit to the positive things that they have done.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #7263 on: March 27, 2017, 06:42:46 pm »
hodgson was the worst Liverpool manager i have seen, but his time at halmstad, malmo, switzerland and Finland was more than decent actually, but whatever rocks your super fan boat

Scandinavia is a low level. Chris Coleman's achieved more than Hodgson at international level.

Yeah he's done well here and there with small clubs, or low levels, but he's a glorified Mike Walker or someone like that (who had some notable achievements with Norwich but was hopeless at a big job.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7264 on: March 27, 2017, 07:16:55 pm »
Not one post in this entire thread has as much as faintly alluded to such a thing. What you don't seem to get is that the "pro-FSG'" people in here (for lack of a better term) acknowledge that they have done both good AND bad. Many critics can't even admit to the positive things that they have done.

I think you will find that the 'anti FSG' people... will acknowledge they have done some good things.  Even Al who everyone of the 'pro FSG' crowd want to humiliate in every way they can, yes that includes you Willie.

The unifying, unarguable fact is that we are no more competitive as a football team than we were 7 years ago. The reasons are arguable, but we are going nowhere as a football team. Yes we have now got Klopp you might shout. In mine, and others views the owners have no wish to make us champions again. They are raking in the cash and why would they even care if we succeed, just as long as we don't fail is enough for them. Money. Not the Club.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7265 on: March 27, 2017, 07:23:08 pm »
What cash are they raking in?

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7266 on: March 27, 2017, 07:28:13 pm »
yes that includes you Willie.

The unifying, unarguable fact is that we are no more competitive as a football team than we were 7 years ago. The reasons are arguable, but we are going nowhere as a football team.

First line: I have acknowledged my own part in this thread going south.

About the unarguable fact. I think it is unarguable. That we have become very much more competitive as a football team the last 16 months or so. Two cup finals and a semifinal is unarguable proof of that. Our current league campaign too. In fact, I find your statement about that absolutely flabbergasting. 

To say with a straight face that we aren't more competitive now than under good old Roy, or Kenny's 2nd season, or Rodgers' last season is absolutely ridiculous for me.

Going nowhere. Fowler wept.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:31:38 pm by Groundskeeper Willie »
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7267 on: March 27, 2017, 07:40:04 pm »
In mine, and others views the owners have no wish to make us champions again. They are raking in the cash and why would they even care if we succeed, just as long as we don't fail is enough for them. Money. Not the Club.

Speculative bullshit consistent with every other posts by the supposed 'skeptics'. No proof at all, just like always.

You know when they will rake in the cash ? When they sell the club at a massive profit. Until then, they aren't 'raking in' anything.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7268 on: March 27, 2017, 07:43:42 pm »

Quite the pedigree, I'd say.

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7269 on: March 27, 2017, 07:44:25 pm »
I'm sure statistically he'd say Klopp is in the top 0.76% of managers, be fair.

Would you say I'm the best priest in all of Ireland?
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7270 on: March 27, 2017, 07:58:03 pm »
I think you will find that the 'anti FSG' people... will acknowledge they have done some good things.  Even Al who everyone of the 'pro FSG' crowd want to humiliate in every way they can, yes that includes you Willie.

The unifying, unarguable fact is that we are no more competitive as a football team than we were 7 years ago. The reasons are arguable, but we are going nowhere as a football team. Yes we have now got Klopp you might shout. In mine, and others views the owners have no wish to make us champions again. They are raking in the cash and why would they even care if we succeed, just as long as we don't fail is enough for them. Money. Not the Club.

This is just absolute bullshit.  If you can't see that we are more competitive then just a year ago then you need to open your eyes.  Just because it's not happening overnight doesn't mean it isn't happening. 

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7271 on: March 27, 2017, 08:14:58 pm »
First line: I have acknowledged my own part in this thread going south.

About the unarguable fact. I think it is unarguable. That we have become very much more competitive as a football team the last 16 months or so. Two cup finals and a semifinal is unarguable proof of that. Our current league campaign too. In fact, I find your statement about that absolutely flabbergasting. 

To say with a straight face that we aren't more competitive now than under good old Roy, or Kenny's 2nd season, or Rodgers' last season is absolutely ridiculous for me.

Going nowhere. Fowler wept.

We won the League Cup in Kenny's 2nd season and reached the FA Cup final . We went out of the League Cup failing to score a goal in two games against Southampton and lost at home to Wolves in the Cup this season . So how the fuck are we more competitive this season given our chances of winning anything were over in January.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7272 on: March 27, 2017, 08:38:24 pm »
We won the League Cup in Kenny's 2nd season and reached the FA Cup final . We went out of the League Cup failing to score a goal in two games against Southampton and lost at home to Wolves in the Cup this season . So how the fuck are we more competitive this season given our chances of winning anything were over in January.

Unbelievable.

We are 4th in the league with a genuine chance of finishing 2nd, with the highest scoring team in the league. We reached 2 Cup finals last year and have made significant improvements to that team.

You completely absolve yourself of any perspective when it suits your agenda.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7273 on: March 27, 2017, 08:48:39 pm »

We see it differently. So differently that it's no use replying. Have a nice night.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7274 on: March 27, 2017, 09:12:00 pm »
Quite the pedigree, I'd say.

I would say; his achievements in Sweden where IFK was guite a european force was pretty decent..

going to san siro and win when the italians were strong; thats pretty decent as well..

qualifying the swiss for the first time in 30 years; pretty decent..

got a feeling those achievments are fairly new ground to you, but i could of course be wrong

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7275 on: March 27, 2017, 09:15:28 pm »
Would you say I'm the best priest in all of Ireland?

Certainly in the top 1% as far as I'm concerned. Decent.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7276 on: March 27, 2017, 09:16:25 pm »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7277 on: March 27, 2017, 09:40:32 pm »

Let's be honest. He's been told/shown they've not taken any cash, let alone 'raked' it in a few times now, so he already knows the answer to the question and is quite clearly deliberately posting crap.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #7278 on: March 27, 2017, 09:40:46 pm »

man's got a point...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7279 on: March 27, 2017, 09:49:47 pm »
Speculative bullshit consistent with every other posts by the supposed 'skeptics'. No proof at all, just like always.

You know when they will rake in the cash ? When they sell the club at a massive profit. Until then, they aren't 'raking in' anything.

:lmao

Look at our league finishing positions and trophy haul since they've taken under. We've underachieved. That's a fucking fact. Another trophyless season under FSG this season, it's become the norm.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:51:37 pm by DangerScouse »