Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161211 times)

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2015, 02:07:46 pm »
We smashed them mate you were to drunk to remember ;)
Makes a change 😉

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2015, 02:08:48 pm »
IF we make it to wembley anyone with an away is guarenteed!

I think games attended from other tournaments should be thrown in the hat. Someone who has been to 1 home game all season gets a ticket when another has been to every cup home game this season is not on.

25K is ridiculous. Corporates can fuck off

Being in the ACS im hoping for a home draw!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2015, 02:19:55 pm »

Not if they have no homes they aren't!

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2015, 02:33:52 pm »

Very true haha

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2015, 02:38:29 pm »

I think games attended from other tournaments should be thrown in the hat. Someone who has been to 1 home game all season gets a ticket when another has been to every cup home game this season is not on.

25K is ridiculous. Corporates can fuck off

Being in the ACS im hoping for a home draw!

Sadly the FA will never stop that. One of my mates owns a club that plays in the Conference South and he gets two tickets for the Final. He's a red so he's guaranteed his tickets if we get there.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2015, 02:53:51 pm »

I can't see anyone having just one away and no home matches. May be a few with 2 or 3 aways and not Bolton home. But should still qualify.

But like people say let's focus on the next round and worry about potential tickets later!

Online KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2015, 03:51:11 pm »
It should go to everyone who attended all of our FA Cup matches, then drop to everyone who attended all aways then drop to those with bolton at home.

Let's just get past United away first ;)
AMF

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2015, 03:56:22 pm »
It should go to everyone who attended all of our FA Cup matches, then drop to everyone who attended all aways then drop to those with bolton at home.

Let's just get past United away first ;)

Its OK, we'll be playing Preston.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline livesound

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2015, 05:49:00 pm »
Just a question, what's the away allocation for a cup match at Bradford?

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2015, 05:54:52 pm »
Sunderland had 4200 today.

Offline livesound

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2015, 06:03:34 pm »
Sunderland had 4200 today.

Cheers.  Wasn't expecting it to be that many actually.

Offline ScouseRedL8

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2015, 08:40:49 pm »
Sure you get 30k tickets for the semis so dont see a problem, sort the lads who went the away games then a ballot for those who went the home game.
Thats if we make it...

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2015, 10:42:48 pm »
Don't get this obsession with people wanting an away draw all the time, Bradford at Anfield please

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2015, 12:18:45 am »
Don't get this obsession with people wanting an away draw all the time, Bradford at Anfield please

People like to go to places they haven't been to and/or places which they are unlikely to get to see Liverpool play at for a very long time, like AFC Wimbledon earlier in the campaign, and potentially Bradford in the quarter final.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2015, 08:16:28 am »
Because away games are 100 times more fun/drunken/noisy/stand-uppy than sitting in silence in the upper anny next to someone in fancy dress filming themselves.
Throw in a double allocation and the official statistics say they are 200 times better.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2015, 08:17:53 am »
Because away games are 100 times more fun/drunken/noisy/stand-uppy than sitting in silence in the upper anny next to someone in fancy dress filming themselves.
Throw in a double allocation and the official statistics say they are 200 times better.

:champ

Online stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2015, 09:05:33 am »

This every time

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2015, 09:33:00 am »
People like to go to places they haven't been to and/or places which they are unlikely to get to see Liverpool play at for a very long time, like AFC Wimbledon earlier in the campaign, and potentially Bradford in the quarter final.
Spot on.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2015, 10:42:45 am »
any number from 3-7 away will do nicely
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2015, 10:48:17 am »
Say we do get a home tie tonight, what's the odds of a potential semi going down to members with one home?

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2015, 10:55:46 am »
Times the draw tonight? i'd take anything bar arsenal away

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2015, 10:57:33 am »
Say we do get a home tie tonight, what's the odds of a potential semi going down to members with one home?

About as likely as your post remaining here without receiving a reply along the lines of "wait til we get there first"

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2015, 11:02:31 am »
Times the draw tonight? i'd take anything bar arsenal away
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2015, 11:16:30 am »
What boozers is everyone going in at Wembley and does anyone know which end we'll get ?
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2015, 11:20:54 am »
What boozers is everyone going in at Wembley and does anyone know which end we'll get ?

;D

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2015, 11:27:48 am »

I get all that and I love the aways as much as anyone...BUT...sometimes it's just important to have the best possible chance of getting through the tie, especially once you get to the quarter final stage. Everyone clambering for an away draw we could get Arsenal away again who knocked us out there last year. I think sometimes people are too focused on the day out and getting smashed side of it instead of the football itself which ultimately is what we all go for. The best result for us from the draw tonight is a home draw to a lower league side without doubt!

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2015, 11:41:38 am »

Which of our games mate? The semi final, final, or the Charity Shield?

Offline livesound

• Kopite
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2015, 11:45:09 am »
I get all that and I love the aways as much as anyone...BUT...sometimes it's just important to have the best possible chance of getting through the tie, especially once you get to the quarter final stage. Everyone clambering for an away draw we could get Arsenal away again who knocked us out there last year. I think sometimes people are too focused on the day out and getting smashed side of it instead of the football itself which ultimately is what we all go for. The best result for us from the draw tonight is a home draw to a lower league side without doubt!

Exactly how I feel. I'm up for a good away day but at this stage would deffo prefer an easier passage to the semi.

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2015, 11:50:40 am »
Hope its one of the lower teams at Anfield or a northern club away from home!! Still don't agree with semi final at Wembley, think Wembley should be a one off special occasion for the final not that ill be passing on the opportunity to go twice  ;D Blackburn or Preston away please!!

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2015, 12:00:15 pm »
The old saying for the quarter finals was ANYONE at home think i'll stick to that......

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2015, 12:03:23 pm »
The old saying for the quarter finals was ANYONE at home think i'll stick to that......

This^^

Sod seeing a new ground, sod the away allocation. It's all about winning this game now.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2015, 12:27:34 pm »
Going on away attendances in the 5th round the allocations will be at least that if we get an away draw

Aston Villa (6,450)
West Brom (5,578)
Arsenal (5,186)
Blackburn (4,737) Lower tier only
Bradford (4,253)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:20:24 pm by carl123uk »

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2015, 12:48:32 pm »
Going on away attendances in the 5th round the allocations will be at least that if we get an away draw

Aston Villa (6,450)
West Brom (5,578)
Arsenal (5,186)
Bradford (4,253)

Sunderland at Bradford: (4,253)

Liverpool at Crystal Palace: (3,733)

And Preston?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2015, 12:53:00 pm »
And Preston?

"Away fans are housed in the modern Bill Shankly Kop at one end of the pitch. Normally the allocation for away fans is approximately half of this stand (3,000 seats). However for teams with a large away support, then the whole end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 6,000."

or 15% would be 3,511
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2015, 12:53:31 pm »
United have only got 4,500 tonight

Online stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2015, 12:59:18 pm »
And Preston?

M@@@S got 4,493 for tonight

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2015, 01:00:40 pm »
Because away games are 100 times more fun/drunken/noisy/stand-uppy than sitting in silence in the upper anny next to someone in fancy dress filming themselves

this
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2015, 01:06:01 pm »
I think sometimes people are too focused on the day out and getting smashed side of it instead of the football itself which ultimately is what we all go for.
Theres a fine line sometimes..  ;)

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2015, 01:10:46 pm »
I think sometimes people are too focused on the day out and getting smashed side of it instead of the football itself which ultimately is what we all go for.

Except when the Hodge was in charge, I only went for booze and drugs those few months
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline I am new

• t gingrich's reincarnated soul
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96 YNWA
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2015, 01:28:12 pm »

Aston Villa (6,450)
West Brom (5,578)
Arsenal (5,186)
Bradford (4,253)
If we got Blackburn away would we have both tiers or just the lower like Stoke?