Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291320 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: The Bad Bootle Meff Ukelele Party
« Reply #3040 on: April 29, 2017, 10:34:53 am »
He's standing in Boston and Skegness, the area with the highest leave vote.

This is an obvious choice as Nuttal founded Boston and named Skegness himself.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3041 on: April 29, 2017, 10:41:39 am »
He's standing in Boston and Skegness, the area with the highest leave vote.

This is an obvious choice as Nuttal founded Boston and named Skegness himself.

Before or after he secured independence for India?
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3042 on: April 29, 2017, 10:43:31 am »
Before or after he secured independence for India?
Oh no, break up the empire?  Not him.  He founded it
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3043 on: April 29, 2017, 12:10:06 pm »
Sorry to say going by what the people of Boston were like on bbcqt he will have a good chance.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3044 on: April 29, 2017, 01:33:50 pm »
I thought he was living in Stoke, its going to be a bit of a commute to his new constituency...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3045 on: April 29, 2017, 01:43:00 pm »
Sorry to say going by what the people of Boston were like on bbcqt he will have a good chance.

They will reap what they sow. Unfortunately, without EU labour, all of the unpicked crops will rot in the fields.

On the plus side Nutall can take the credit when there is zero unemployment after all the locals are forced into the fields by the DWP.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3046 on: April 29, 2017, 02:00:26 pm »
 Getty Images News‏Verified account @GettyImagesNews

Passions run high outside bad bootle meff's campaign meeting in Hartlepool as #UKIP supporter clashes with pro-EU woman. #GE2017

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:03:57 pm by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3047 on: April 29, 2017, 04:16:38 pm »
What has surprised me is Nuttall has chosen to take on the Tories who won the seat last election.

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3048 on: April 29, 2017, 04:37:53 pm »
They will reap what they sow. Unfortunately, without EU labour, all of the unpicked crops will rot in the fields.

On the plus side Nutall can take the credit when there is zero unemployment after all the locals are forced into the fields by the DWP.

This is my constituency. I'm not from Boston but not far away. I thought Ukip would die down a bit after the referendum but unfortunately it doesn't seem it has around here. I'm a remainer but seriously in the minority. Boston itself is totally leave and to be fair you can see why even though I don't agree with them.

The problem where I live is there are so many English migrants in the countryside that moved from the cities to retire. Your typical Daily Mail readers. They can't see the irony of voting against freedom of movement.

I'll have to go and vote tory again now because it's the only way of stopping them. Even though I don't want to leave the European Union I'm going to have to vote for it which is a bit shit
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #3049 on: April 29, 2017, 05:13:24 pm »
This is my constituency. I'm not from Boston but not far away. I thought Ukip would die down a bit after the referendum but unfortunately it doesn't seem it has around here. I'm a remainer but seriously in the minority. Boston itself is totally leave and to be fair you can see why even though I don't agree with them.

The problem where I live is there are so many English migrants in the countryside that moved from the cities to retire. Your typical Daily Mail readers. They can't see the irony of voting against freedom of movement.

I'll have to go and vote tory again now because it's the only way of stopping them. Even though I don't want to leave the European Union I'm going to have to vote for it which is a bit shit

Christ, imagine having to vote Tory because the alternative is letting UKIP in. Don't envy your position mate, our electoral system really is awful.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3050 on: April 29, 2017, 05:22:00 pm »
Getty Images News‏Verified account @GettyImagesNews

Passions run high outside bad bootle meff's campaign meeting in Hartlepool as #UKIP supporter clashes with pro-EU woman. #GE2017

Hartlepool... the place where the locals hung a monkey. They thought he was a Frenchman.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3051 on: April 29, 2017, 10:12:44 pm »
Hartlepool... the place where the locals hung a monkey. They thought he was a Frenchman.
And seem pretty strict about carrying an unlicensed maraca in public.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3052 on: May 4, 2017, 11:02:02 pm »
Nuttall being the embarrassing c*nt that he is on QT

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3053 on: May 5, 2017, 07:47:51 am »
Defended 39 seats, lost the lot. UKIP spokesmen, not the Meff trying to claim it is not that bad. Most I have enjoyed listening to UKIP.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #3054 on: May 5, 2017, 08:56:28 am »
‏@MatthewGreen02

A night of mixed fortunes for UKIP.
They've lost every Council seat but have gained overall control of the Conservative Party.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3055 on: May 5, 2017, 12:06:12 pm »
‏@MatthewGreen02

A night of mixed fortunes for UKIP.
They've lost every Council seat but have gained overall control of the Conservative Party.

Glad to see this shower of racist c*nts get twatted, sadly its been to the benefit of the other bunch of c*nts.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3056 on: May 5, 2017, 01:13:32 pm »
So UKIP no longer have an MP or councillors, and the only place they do have elected members is the European Parliament, is that right? How ironic if so.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3057 on: May 5, 2017, 01:17:59 pm »
So UKIP no longer have an MP or councillors, and the only place they do have elected members is the European Parliament, is that right? How ironic if so.

They still have a lot of councillors unfortunately, just not any that were up for election yesterday.

Also they still have Welsh assembly members.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #3058 on: May 5, 2017, 01:49:33 pm »
UKIP are finished, I said as much at the time of the Vote Leave, they are a one issue party that achieved their goal.  I had a forlorn hope that Labour might pick up some of those that defected to UKIP but that appears not to have been the case in any great numbers!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #3059 on: May 5, 2017, 11:05:14 pm »
I drove to Maidenhead yesterday afternoon for a work conference. Saw a UKIP ad in a field by the side of the M40 in Oxfordshire with the slogan 'Intergration not multiculturalism'....INTERGRATION. Fucking joke of a party can't even spell their slogan.

Believer

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3060 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:06 pm »
UKIP in the news again because their battle bus was 'mysteriously damaged' and unable to go on the road today. Sinister stuff eh!

Actually the wing mirror was knocked off by a passing lorry early this morning.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3061 on: May 19, 2017, 07:10:30 pm »
UKIP candidate Paddy Singh suspended over 'racist' tweets

A UKIP general election candidate has been suspended by the party as part of an investigation into racist tweets.

Paddy Singh, candidate for Wiltshire North, made derogatory comments about Africans and Jews in 2014 and 2015.

Mr Singh confirmed to the BBC he sent the tweets and said he "did not mean to cause offence or be racist".

UKIP said it would conduct a "full investigation" and was "withdrawing support for his candidacy" at the general election.

The tweets from Mr Singh's twitter account date back to 2014 and came to light after they were posted on the Hope Not Hate political action group's website.

One comment included a reference to "Jews in concentration camps" and others described African people and Chinese people as "animals".

A UKIP spokesman said Mr Singh had been suspended from the party and they "had no choice but to withdraw our endorsement as a candidate and will conduct a full investigation."

Mr Singh, from Salisbury, said he has "never been racist" and "condemned anyone who is".

He said he "did not mean to cause any offence or be racist" and added he was "just trying to comment on certain articles in anger".

"Instead of tweeting immediately in anger, I should have reflected on the articles and tweeted the next day.

"I will definitely reflect on what I say, and will not write anything spontaneously in anger," he said.

Green Party candidate Phil Chamberlain said UKIP was "scraping the bottom of the barrel for candidates if they think that such vile views are acceptable".

Conservative candidate James Gray called the statements "simply disgusting and disgraceful".

Liberal Democrat candidate Brian Mathew said: "If it is trampling on public decency, this is a police matter."

Other Wiltshire North candidates have yet to respond to the BBC.

Wiltshire Police said they had not received any reports or complaints regarding the tweets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-39974397

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3062 on: May 19, 2017, 07:33:39 pm »
Look at how shit this is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qg141/party-election-broadcasts-uk-independence-party-general-election

My favourite bit is when the "5 pledges" fail to appear in the correct order.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3063 on: May 19, 2017, 07:34:55 pm »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qg141/party-election-broadcasts-uk-independence-party-general-election

Shaka -where was the content warning.  ;)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3064 on: May 19, 2017, 08:12:07 pm »
I drove to Maidenhead yesterday afternoon for a work conference. Saw a UKIP ad in a field by the side of the M40 in Oxfordshire with the slogan 'Intergration not multiculturalism'....INTERGRATION. Fucking joke of a party can't even spell their slogan.

Gareth Keenan lives near Maidenhead. Maybe he could invetigate that one for you?

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3065 on: May 19, 2017, 09:12:20 pm »
Frottage being evasive about a meeting he had at the Ecuadorian embassy with Julian Assange, only revealing that he went there for "journalistic reasons". He also gets arsey when asked about possible links with Russia and puts on record his desire to see the EU "be destroyed"

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-Frottage-brexit-ukip-russia-contacts

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-Frottage-brexit-ukip-russia-contacts/seite-2

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-Frottage-brexit-ukip-russia-contacts/seite-3

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-Frottage-brexit-ukip-russia-contacts/seite-4
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:15:41 pm by ShakaHislop »

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #3066 on: May 20, 2017, 08:12:57 am »
Gareth Keenan lives near Maidenhead. Maybe he could invetigate that one for you?

;D
Believer

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3067 on: May 20, 2017, 01:22:16 pm »

that was the most bad bootle meff bit about it

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3068 on: May 25, 2017, 09:06:47 am »
The meffs restart their campaign today, launching their manifesto.  Part of me is wondering whether a small resurgence could be the worst thing for a Conservative party which is where the majority of UKIP voters have floated off to.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3069 on: May 25, 2017, 10:56:54 am »
The swivel-eyed loons aren't in a good mood this morning.

"Go back down your hole," a UKIP MEP shouts at Laura Kuennsberg after she asks question at manifesto launch

https://twitter.com/henrymance/status/867679369745051648

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3070 on: May 25, 2017, 11:20:46 am »
UKIP focusing on what matters most to ordinary, working families.

https://twitter.com/johnnypaige/status/867438801731411968

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #3071 on: May 25, 2017, 11:21:58 am »
The swivel-eyed loons aren't in a good mood this morning.

https://twitter.com/henrymance/status/867679369745051648

Same journalist attacked by the far left and far right, proving 2 things:

1) They have more in common than they think.

2) She's probably doing her job very well.

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3072 on: May 25, 2017, 12:09:08 pm »
Conducting themselves with terrific class following Monday night's tragedy... Using the suicide attack as a stick to beat May with is lower than low.

Gang of c*nts. Hope people are waking up to how obscene this party is.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3073 on: May 25, 2017, 01:17:43 pm »
Conducting themselves with terrific class following Monday night's tragedy... Using the suicide attack as a stick to beat May with is lower than low.

Gang of c*nts. Hope people are waking up to how obscene this party is.

Perversely a stronger UKIP means a weaker Tory party.....Douche or Turd Sandwich?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3074 on: May 25, 2017, 06:38:59 pm »
Lowest of the low.
Very reminiscent of Trumps campaign. Howl down the media for simply asking questions. Drum up fear and then stir the anger it generates, then blame the foreigner.
Nuttall is a despicable man, surrounded by some of the most horrible people in this country.

The phrase "remove obstacles to becoming rich" on that guys promo leaflet, shows that they are in it for themselves

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3075 on: May 25, 2017, 06:42:31 pm »
UKIP focusing on what matters most to ordinary, working families.

https://twitter.com/johnnypaige/status/867438801731411968

This must be a wind up. Starry firmanent, nano probe?

Surely he means an anal probe?

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3076 on: May 25, 2017, 07:08:36 pm »
The phrase "remove obstacles to becoming rich" on that guys promo leaflet, shows that they are in it for themselves
l'll be honest I missed all that because my eyes were drawn to STARRY FIRMAMENT

£40m for an interstellar nano-probe fleet
£60m for diasporanet (light communication)
£100m for an interstellar colony ship design
£1bn for the first company that can mine the asteroid belt, Jovian and Saturnian moons

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3077 on: May 25, 2017, 08:21:40 pm »
l'll be honest I missed all that because my eyes were drawn to STARRY FIRMAMENT

£40m for an interstellar nano-probe fleet
£60m for diasporanet (light communication)
£100m for an interstellar colony ship design
£1bn for the first company that can mine the asteroid belt, Jovian and Saturnian moons
:o

Then again it will be Nuttall. First man to walk on Mars, should have no problem doing all that in his dinner hour

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3078 on: June 9, 2017, 08:46:58 am »
Surely this thread needs resurrecting, although bad bootle meff is as dead as a door nail.

Frottage is fewming, nay frothing at the mouth, and looks like he intends to come back.

Poor bad bootle meff's days look to be as short as May's.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #3079 on: June 9, 2017, 10:41:24 am »
Haha, he just resigned. :)