Author Topic: For REAL Relationship Issues. NOT your latest childish Tinder/Grindr FAIL!!!!!!!  (Read 553393 times)

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Relationship issues.
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2013, 08:37:58 pm »
Well its been established beyond all doubt that women are mental cases. So at least thats been cleared up

Not all women!
But i know of at least two women that have lied about being pregnant this year. Makes me angry that people think they can lie about such a huge life saving thing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2013, 08:44:53 pm »
Not all women!
But i know of at least two women that have lied about being pregnant this year. Makes me angry that people think they can lie about such a huge life saving thing.

My mate's bird did this a couple of years back to get him to stay in the relationship. He was over the moon with the news and he couldn't wait. one lie spiraled into several lies and there was a huge blow out which turned really nasty actually.  here's the kicker though last year I heard she actually lost a child. :(

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2013, 09:59:35 pm »
Not all women!

I know, was just joking. Sort of! Plenty of mental fellas as well. Second part of your post is shocking.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2013, 12:36:23 am »
My mate's bird did this a couple of years back to get him to stay in the relationship. He was over the moon with the news and he couldn't wait. one lie spiraled into several lies and there was a huge blow out which turned really nasty actually.  here's the kicker though last year I heard she actually lost a child. :(

I just don't get what is going through their heads? surely the guy will realise that nothing is popping out of her vagina? and you can't really be faking a miscarriage either? Just sounds to me like they think that they have a baby everything will be magically ok.

sad news for her but to me it sounds like karma. One of the worst things you could possibly do to a man.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2013, 01:01:07 am »
I had an interesting text conversation the other night with my ex. We didn't split up because our relationship soured or anything. She had to move 40 miles away because of work. We tried to make things work for a while, but I always seemed to be busy when she was free, and vice versa. At one point we went 6 weeks without seeing each other. Then she told me she had met someone else. Being pragmatic about the situation, I understood. I didn't harbor any ill-feeling towards her whatsoever. She's an attractive girl. I knew some fucker was going to hit on her in my absence.

So I wished her well. It hurt a lot because I did have strong feelings for her. But as I said, I was pragmatic about it. Then she text me the other night to ask if I wanted to come to the city to hang out with her. I asked her if it was just going to be me and her hanging out. To which she replied no. Obviously her new bloke was going to be there too. She just wanted us to meet as friends. To which I responded no. Then she flipped the fuck out asking why I didn't want to be her friend

I tried my best to explain to her that it wasn't that I didn't want to see her. I just couldn't face seeing her with another bloke. That would be too much salt in the wound. Hence I'd rather not go there. Yet now I'm the selfish heartless one according to her. I don't know if I'm being a c*nt or not here. But she can't honestly expect me to be her "friend", can she?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2013, 02:32:36 am »
She's off her fucking head Billy.

Sounds like you have been perfectly reasonable and honest with her.

Maybe you should go tho, you could share stories with the new lad about all the dirty things she used to do with you. Sure she would like that.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2013, 03:09:17 am »

Maybe you should go tho, you could share stories with the new lad about all the dirty things she used to do with you. Sure she would like that.

Nah mate. I couldn't face doing that either. I'm still cry wanking 3 times a day as it is :(
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2013, 03:17:51 am »
Nah mate. I couldn't face doing that either. I'm still cry wanking 3 times a day as it is :(
Was only kidding anyway, need to keep well away, obviously still to raw to simply be friends with her. She should understand that.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2013, 03:20:35 am »
I just don't get what is going through their heads? surely the guy will realise that nothing is popping out of her vagina? and you can't really be faking a miscarriage either? Just sounds to me like they think that they have a baby everything will be magically ok.

sad news for her but to me it sounds like karma. One of the worst things you could possibly do to a man.

Yeah I was going to say karma is a bitch but thought that might sound a bit mean considering what she went through after the lie.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2013, 03:41:34 am »
Women, they're just soooo emotionally bereft. No compassion, inconsiderate, self-centered, egotistical and its all about them!

Personally, I'd rather we'd of kept the bra's and burned the women.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2013, 03:42:04 am »
Was only kidding anyway, need to keep well away, obviously still to raw to simply be friends with her. She should understand that.

That's the mad thing though. She doesn't understand it at all

She properly flipped the fuck out saying "well its clear now that I obviously never meant anything to you"

I mean, I don't know how much clearer I could have been with her

Women are mental at times like

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2013, 03:48:35 am »
Women. They've got like a whole different set of rules or something like that shit, man.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2013, 03:52:24 am »
Women. They've got like a whole different set of rules or something like that shit, man.
I don't know how they even can look themselves in the mirror!

Its like they're made from different stuff from us. And its in-con-fucking-siderate stuff whatever it is.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2013, 04:02:22 am »
I don't know how they even can look themselves in the mirror!

Its like they're made from different stuff from us. And its in-con-fucking-siderate stuff whatever it is.

Their eyes are made out of different material too. So when they see themselves in the mirror, they see an unicorn. We however see the devil. A scientist told me that once.

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2013, 04:06:42 am »
Billy, you need to meet up with them. Then knock him the fuck out and scream in her face "SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME NOWWWWW!!!!"

What's the worst that can happen mate? You'll either get a "you mean so much to me too" shag or get arrested and put in prison for assault, with the distinct probability of a shower room romance. Either way, it'll give your wrists a well deserved rest.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2013, 04:08:42 am »
Their eyes are made out of different material too. So when they see themselves in the mirror, they see an unicorn. We however see the devil. A scientist told me that once.

With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
Macca resplendent!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2013, 04:10:04 am »
A friend told me once that when women go the baths or are in changies and that, they play with themselves and each other all the time. Honest.

Sex, sex, sex and themselves - thats all they ever think about.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2013, 04:14:07 am »
A friend told me once that when women go the baths or are in changies and that, they play with themselves and each other all the time. Honest.

Sex, sex, sex and themselves - thats all they ever think about.

You forgot food. If they go hungry or sexless for a few minutes, they turn into crazed monsters and not in a good way either.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2013, 04:22:49 am »
Billy, you need to meet up with them. Then knock him the fuck out and scream in her face "SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME NOWWWWW!!!!"

What's the worst that can happen mate? You'll either get a "you mean so much to me too" shag or get arrested and put in prison for assault, with the distinct probability of a shower room romance. Either way, it'll give your wrists a well deserved rest.

:lmao

I did keep a pair of her underwear though. You know, for prosperity? I like to do that

I was thinking maybe I should meet them. Hang out with them for 20 minutes or so. Play it nice and cool

Then stand up to leave, pull them out of my top pocket, give them a loving sniff, and say "here baby, I forgot to give you these back"

Then flick them in her face. I'd like that. 

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2013, 04:42:43 am »

This is true I've seen films of it, disgusting behaviour!
That's the mad thing though. She doesn't understand it at all

She properly flipped the fuck out saying "well its clear now that I obviously never meant anything to you"

I mean, I don't know how much clearer I could have been with her

Women are mental at times like
Sounds like a guilty conscious and one of those attack being the best form of defence type things. If she is over you tho an with someone else what does she care what you meant to her, its over. Or is it, is she actually over you.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2013, 04:59:47 pm »
I had an interesting text conversation the other night with my ex. We didn't split up because our relationship soured or anything. She had to move 40 miles away because of work. We tried to make things work for a while, but I always seemed to be busy when she was free, and vice versa. At one point we went 6 weeks without seeing each other. Then she told me she had met someone else. Being pragmatic about the situation, I understood. I didn't harbor any ill-feeling towards her whatsoever. She's an attractive girl. I knew some fucker was going to hit on her in my absence.

So I wished her well. It hurt a lot because I did have strong feelings for her. But as I said, I was pragmatic about it. Then she text me the other night to ask if I wanted to come to the city to hang out with her. I asked her if it was just going to be me and her hanging out. To which she replied no. Obviously her new bloke was going to be there too. She just wanted us to meet as friends. To which I responded no. Then she flipped the fuck out asking why I didn't want to be her friend

I tried my best to explain to her that it wasn't that I didn't want to see her. I just couldn't face seeing her with another bloke. That would be too much salt in the wound. Hence I'd rather not go there. Yet now I'm the selfish heartless one according to her. I don't know if I'm being a c*nt or not here. But she can't honestly expect me to be her "friend", can she?

I had something similar to you, last year me and my then GF of two years decided to end it before we each went to study abroad for a year. We agreed (for some weird reason) to inform each other of anything we did in terms of 'activity' with the opposite sex, maybe that was due to the fact we were each other’s first real relationship and were inexperienced about these things.

Anyway, she tells me two weeks after that she’s seeing someone, who turns out to be someone else from our uni that I had always disliked, as he seemed to be in love with her but masqueraded as a friend during the time we were together (believe me, I got tired of the ‘ohh he’s just a friend, nothing more’ shite but you can’t actually do anything about it or you seem like a jealous creep). I wasn’t really prepared for it; I was glad to be a single man in a new city with no restrictions, but when I heard how she moved on before me, and with this c*nt it tore me up and I was devvo’d – I was fine when we split (it was mutual like I said) but this news broke my heart.

We patched things up slightly, she stopped seeing him after I explained to her how much she’d hurt me with this t*at, and we visited each other in our respective cities. I regret doing the latter, I felt like crap the whole time and I think despite the fact we were doing it under the guise of, and probably with the end goal of ‘being friends’, it was awkward and we nearly got back together. We kissed and were fooling around in bed but we stopped before anything developed, probably for feelings and awkwardness’s sake.

Since then, we haven’t spoken in six months and I feel so much better for it. Blanking her completely is the goal when we see each other at uni this year, and while I’ll be cordial, the fact that she remains ‘friends’ with the bloke she copped off with is only ever going to cause me more pain, awkward moments and ill-feelings. So in summary, my feelings towards her were so strong that being friends wasn’t an option as it would kill me to hear what she was up to, so find out whether you’ll ever get back together (she told me she didn’t want to) and if it’s a negative answer then just pie her off to avoid more heartbreak, its working for me.

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2013, 05:24:06 pm »
It's simple mates, they live by different rules.

The rules are (like The Fall) always different & always the same: they're always right & your usually wrong.

See, piece of piss this  ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 05:34:52 pm by Mal »
@ManifoldReasons

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2013, 05:46:26 pm »
:lmao

I did keep a pair of her underwear though. You know, for prosperity? I like to do that
They must be her lucky underwear then (pretty certain you meant posterity?).

I feel sorry for her new fella. It's a new-fangled idea that a current boyfriend should be happy with her keeping in touch and being friends with an ex(-lover). Fuck right off with that crazy talk.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2013, 06:58:57 pm »
If she is over you tho an with someone else what does she care what you meant to her, its over. Or is it, is she actually over you.

I know what she's up to. You see, women wont admit it, but the truth is, they love the cock. No matter how much they say "I'm not that kind of girl", the reality is their urges can often determine their behavior. My guess is the new guy is just a piece of 'substitute cock' because I live some distance away at the moment. He's a stand in. He fills her up when she needs a belt of it. Which is fine. Again, I understand. The thing is though, she probably thinks that by keeping me in her circle that she can revert back to hopping on my cock down the road. When it suits her. Once she's done with the substitute cock. But I'm not having any of it. I've told her she can keep her substitute cock, and that I'm off elsewhere. That's why she flipped out. Because her little cock hungry plan has been foiled

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2013, 11:03:57 pm »
I know what she's up to. You see, women wont admit it, but the truth is, they love the cock. No matter how much they say "I'm not that kind of girl", the reality is their urges can often determine their behavior. My guess is the new guy is just a piece of 'substitute cock' because I live some distance away at the moment. He's a stand in. He fills her up when she needs a belt of it. Which is fine. Again, I understand. The thing is though, she probably thinks that by keeping me in her circle that she can revert back to hopping on my cock down the road. When it suits her. Once she's done with the substitute cock. But I'm not having any of it. I've told her she can keep her substitute cock, and that I'm off elsewhere. That's why she flipped out. Because her little cock hungry plan has been foiled
Hahaha I think you're right, I actually typed and  as it was late and it was going to get long, so I deleted a whole bit about how she wanted to keep you as her cock in the box, in case things with the other lad didn't pan out.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2013, 01:03:05 am »
Met a girl at work a few weeks back, and we hit it off instantly. She's funny and got a lot about her, which can't be said for a lot of the women in my social circle. She ended up asking me on a date, and I said yes. We're meant to go out next week. Anyway, she added me on Facebook in the meantime and I was shocked to find out she's only 16! As nice a girl as she is, I think I may have to find some way to get out of this without being a dickhead or inconsiderate of her feelings. I'm 21 and I'm a bit perplexed by the whole situation. I've graduated Uni and she's only just started college (I thought she was about 19/20) and I'm thinking the age gap is a bit weird.

Am I being an idiot? Should the age gap matter? She's very young and despite her confidence, I wouldn't want to be misleading or possibly hurt her feelings. 5 years at our age is a hell of a gap, especially considering the difference in experiences.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2013, 01:56:11 am »
Met a girl at work a few weeks back, and we hit it off instantly. She's funny and got a lot about her, which can't be said for a lot of the women in my social circle. She ended up asking me on a date, and I said yes. We're meant to go out next week. Anyway, she added me on Facebook in the meantime and I was shocked to find out she's only 16! As nice a girl as she is, I think I may have to find some way to get out of this without being a dickhead or inconsiderate of her feelings. I'm 21 and I'm a bit perplexed by the whole situation. I've graduated Uni and she's only just started college (I thought she was about 19/20) and I'm thinking the age gap is a bit weird.

Am I being an idiot? Should the age gap matter? She's very young and despite her confidence, I wouldn't want to be misleading or possibly hurt her feelings. 5 years at our age is a hell of a gap, especially considering the difference in experiences.

:roger  Operation Yewtree Alert

Different ways to think about it to be honest mate. Age differences are probably less important than the differences in maturity levels. My eldest lad is 17, so his girlfriend and other female friends are the same age group. They're a great bunch of kids and they're round our house quite a lot. But there are some marked differences. so for example, one of them will come round and rather than sit in the back room with the others having a couple of beers, she'll make a cup of tea and sit in the living room with me and Mrs Macca and chat away like someone well beyond their years. But another one of them, and I absolutely love the bones of this kid, comes round dressed like a loon, last time it was in a sombrero and a big pair of shades, and just takes the piss out of everyone and everything. So it's really dependent on the type of lad you are and the type of girl she is.

And the other way to look at it is through the eyes of a parent. If I had a 16 year old daughter with a 21 year old boyfriend, I'd invite him round to dinner and then repeatedly stamp the fuck out of his testicles.
Macca resplendent!

Offline jooneyisdagod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2013, 02:48:15 am »

The rules are (like The Fall) always different & always the same: they're always right & your usually wrong.

Mal, with three lines mate, you've smashed it out of the ball park.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2013, 02:50:34 am »

Oh thank you guru. wise word's.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2013, 11:25:58 am »

16 is a bit iffy in my opinion. In 2 years time, fine. 23 & 18 is fine. 21 and 16 wouldn't sit well with me. Isn't my decision though.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2013, 11:49:26 am »
I heard someone say that it's not about age, it's about stage. When you're both in your twenties or older, then a few year gap doesn't necessarily matter as your both at the same stage and therefore your personality is of a similar maturity level. 21 and 16 is very iffy for me because there's a different level of life experience and stage at which you're at in your life and therefore personalities are too differently shaped. If it was 19 and 24 for example (same age gap), I'd say it's fine but 16 is possibly a bit weird for me.

Then again if she is mature and adult like in her personality and behaviour then it's not necessarily wrong. I definitely don't think it's the case in most scenarios like that though, even if they initially seem fairly adult like.

Again, it's up to you to make that judgement
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2013, 11:57:23 am »
I wouldn't go near a girl 5 years younger unless she was over 18, then I think its not a problem

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2013, 12:07:30 pm »

If in doubt, always use the half your age plus 7 rule...

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2013, 12:16:35 pm »
If in doubt, always use the half your age plus 7 rule...

Well he's alright then...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2013, 12:25:18 pm »
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2013, 12:29:40 pm »
No?

Half of 21, 10.5, plus 7, means he's a year and a half in the clear.

It's da roolz bruv iss ok... :-X
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2013, 12:37:03 pm »
Half of 21, 10.5, plus 7, means he's a year and a half in the clear.

It's da roolz bruv iss ok... :-X
She's 16 not 19  ;D

But you knew that  ;)
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2013, 12:37:19 pm »
Decided to gently back out of it. She's a lovely girl and appears to be mature for her age, but I can't reconcile with the age difference at this point. It seems a bit... creepy. I'd fucking hate the idea of a daughter of mine going out with a lad of that age difference. Even though my intentions are honest I just feel maybe she doesn't really understand the gravitas of the difference, and it appears a bit creepy for a uni grad to be going out with someone who's only just started college.

As intelligent and mature as she seems, at 16 she's still a girl and may not really know what she wants, entirely. I'm not saying I'm looking for some kind of commitment, but at the same time perhaps part of what attracts her to me is the age gap and the fact that I've been to uni. So... going to let her down as gently as possible, and hope to remain friends, because she is a great girl.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2013, 02:06:02 pm »
Decided to gently back out of it. She's a lovely girl and appears to be mature for her age, but I can't reconcile with the age difference at this point. It seems a bit... creepy. I'd fucking hate the idea of a daughter of mine going out with a lad of that age difference. Even though my intentions are honest I just feel maybe she doesn't really understand the gravitas of the difference, and it appears a bit creepy for a uni grad to be going out with someone who's only just started college.

As intelligent and mature as she seems, at 16 she's still a girl and may not really know what she wants, entirely. I'm not saying I'm looking for some kind of commitment, but at the same time perhaps part of what attracts her to me is the age gap and the fact that I've been to uni. So... going to let her down as gently as possible, and hope to remain friends, because she is a great girl.

You never know, it might work out between the two of you

Macca resplendent!

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2013, 02:09:06 pm »
You never know, it might work out between the two of you

:lmao It's my millions she's after...  ;)