Author Topic: Defending your home from burglars  (Read 22626 times)

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Defending your home from burglars
« Reply #160 on: July 2, 2011, 01:21:55 pm »
Well I can't find anything which says burglars are more likely to be armed, it seems generally accepted that burglars more often than not don't carry weapons.

If someone's in my house I'm not going to stop to worry about whether they're armed or not. I don't care. I'm going to hit them with anything I can find and I'm not going to stop until they've stopped breathing.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #161 on: July 2, 2011, 01:24:47 pm »
If someone's in my house I'm not going to stop to worry about whether they're armed or not. I don't care. I'm going to hit them with anything I can find and I'm not going to stop until they've stopped breathing.

That wasn't my point Dava, in fact I can understand that sentiment. It's just if everybody felt like that IMO burglars would more than likely start arming themselves.
It is most odd.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: July 2, 2011, 01:26:12 pm »
Just start executing burglars then. Solve the problem and the shortage of organ donors in one go.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: July 2, 2011, 01:49:56 pm »
Pretty clear what to do isn't it. It's a situation where they won't be holding back when cornered, so you can't go out with the intention of disabling, as in the off-chance you fail, the people in your family are the ones that might suffer for it. Far easier to go for killing / maiming strikes, especially if you have a weapon handy.

Once subdued / they're on the ground I wouldn't keep going. Elbow and knee joint breaks are straightforward enough to execute and that'll do the job of keeping them under control without the need to kill.

If you can manoeuvre it such though. If the situation is such that the effective strike requires their death, so be it. But I wouldn't relish it.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #164 on: July 2, 2011, 01:59:12 pm »

I just got a chill reading that.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #165 on: July 2, 2011, 02:09:06 pm »
Nothing is changing. This is the tories trying to score some easy points in the eyes of your average daily mail reader.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline marko35s

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: July 2, 2011, 03:38:26 pm »
That all depends on how much noise they make and how quickly your neighbours call the cops because of the screaming.

Offline holland75

• Kemlynite
« Reply #167 on: July 2, 2011, 03:42:08 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my protection!!!

Offline marko35s

• Kopite
« Reply #168 on: July 2, 2011, 03:56:37 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my protection!!!
Is it legal to own something that ugly?

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: July 2, 2011, 04:07:48 pm »
Noye is doing life for the M25 'road rage' murder back in 2000/1 - he was also sent down for the Brinks Mat bullion robbery which John was working on.

Noye has a vast amount of money and is spending it on the best lawyers who are trying to find a way of getting him out....in fact, I have an intense dislike of criminal defence barristers. To them, it's all a game, an intellectual dual with their mate on the otherside of the Court....all whislt they're making vast amount of money....bastards...

Anyway, that is another topic, so I'll stop there.....

I feel this is a little harsh. Although what you say is true, these barristers understand the impact of their work, but someone has to do the job. A barrister who weakens his argument, is not only breaking a number of codes of practice, but he is putting the case at risk of having to be re-heard. Also, it is not always the case that a perceived guilty criminal is actually guilty, and you can't pick and choose those who have the right to representation.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2011, 04:10:59 pm by Smashedin »

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: July 2, 2011, 04:13:03 pm »

The anti-tory stuff gets old pretty quickly. If the law is clarified by a statute, the judges will have to adhere to it; as it stands there are a number of factors that affect the outcome of self-defence, which gives a barristers a lot of space to work with when trying to assign liability.

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #171 on: July 2, 2011, 04:24:12 pm »
I feel this is a little harsh. Although what you say is true, these barristers understand the impact of their work, but someone has to do the job. A barrister who weakens his argument, is not only breaking a number of codes of practice, but he is putting the case at risk of having to be re-heard. Also, it is not always the case that a perceived guilty criminal is actually guilty, and you can't pick and choose those who have the right to representation.

Yes, M'lud...   ;)

However, in the case of Milly Dowler, despite Bellfield already serving life for a similar murder, his QC's tactic was to target the family, particularly the father.  Despicable, no other word for it, regardless of their supposed 'duty' which is just an excuse they've created themselves to hide behind. 

And we only know about this despicable behaviour by the legal profession because it was a high profile case, it happens daily in Courts throughout the land.

If anyone want to rant about the Establishment,  they should start with the legal profession..(the proving ground for a number of politicians) ... you'll have my whole-hearted support....

anyway, that's another topic...
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: July 2, 2011, 06:44:57 pm »
And we only know about this despicable behaviour by the legal profession because it was a high profile case, it happens daily in Courts throughout the land.

If anyone want to rant about the Establishment,  they should start with the legal profession..(the proving ground for a number of politicians) ... you'll have my whole-hearted support....
The British Legal System is the best in the world.

Let's not forget when the biggest football disaster occurred it was the "legal profession" through Lord Taylor's report that ultimately cleared the reputation of the Liverpool fans and the Police who carried out the cover up.

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: July 2, 2011, 06:57:10 pm »
The British Legal System is the best in the world.

Let's not forget when the biggest football disaster occurred it was the "legal profession" through Lord Taylor's report that ultimately cleared the reputation of the Liverpool fans and the Police who carried out the cover up.

I was talking of specifically the criminal courts, and its more of a private rant against a section of the legal profession - have seen too many slick lawyers use 'tricks' to help criminals escape justice (how can that be right? Oh wait, it's only a game, isn't it?!) - not the legal system as a whole, so will wind my neck in acccordingly.

Whether its the best in the World, I can't comment as I don't have sufficient knowledge of the Courts to make a judgement...

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
« Reply #174 on: July 2, 2011, 07:20:42 pm »
Yes, M'lud...   ;)

However, in the case of Milly Dowler, despite Bellfield already serving life for a similar murder, his QC's tactic was to target the family, particularly the father.  Despicable, no other word for it, regardless of their supposed 'duty' which is just an excuse they've created themselves to hide behind. 

anyway, that's another topic...

There are a number of duties:

The duty to protect the integrity of the legal system itself. You can bet that the opposing barrister will do whatever it takes to put away your client, you can't play soft or you'll be torn apart, competelying negating the idea of a trial - a system to establish innocence or guilt.

The duty to ensure that all parties have a a fair trial. How would you feel if you were sitting in a cell and when proposing the barrister with your case he responds "Sorry, i can't say that, it might upset someone". You'd feel cheated.

The duty to protect the presumption of innocent till proven guilty. This needs no explanation, but it is a dangerous line for society to cross where we proscute people based on preconceptions. Yes, a criminal's track record should be used against him, but his guilt must be re-established through the appropriate systems.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2011, 08:06:02 pm by Smashedin »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #175 on: July 2, 2011, 07:25:26 pm »
I have an extremely sharp knife tucked under the mattress.  And I would have no problems whatsoever in using it to cause maximum damage.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 2, 2011, 07:58:56 pm »

I was talking of specifically the criminal courts, and its more of a private rant against a section of the legal profession - have seen too many slick lawyers use 'tricks' to help criminals escape justice (how can that be right? Oh wait, it's only a game, isn't it?!) - not the legal system as a whole, so will wind my neck in acccordingly.

Whether its the best in the World, I can't comment as I don't have sufficient knowledge of the Courts to make a judgement...
Fair enough.

Much like how Smashedin says, a barrister has a duty to advocate to the best of his abilities. If that means using every sneaky trick in the book, then so be it (provided it is lawful). Rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man imprisoned.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #177 on: July 2, 2011, 08:03:52 pm »
Noye is doing life for the M25 'road rage' murder back in 2000/1 - he was also sent down for the Brinks Mat bullion robbery which John was working on.

Noye has a vast amount of money and is spending it on the best lawyers who are trying to find a way of getting him out....in fact, I have an intense dislike of criminal defence barristers. To them, it's all a game, an intellectual dual with their mate on the otherside of the Court....all whislt they're making vast amount of money....bastards...

Anyway, that is another topic, so I'll stop there.....
Did you know that Noye was aquitted of murdering an undercover police officer?

Iirc the officer was in the grounds of Noyes house staking him out and was killed.

Noye claimed self defence and that the officer had attacked him.

Lovely chap all round, lousy murdering psychopath.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: July 2, 2011, 08:35:44 pm »
Did you know that Noye was aquitted of murdering an undercover police officer?

Iirc the officer was in the grounds of Noyes house staking him out and was killed.

Noye claimed self defence and that the officer had attacked him.

Lovely chap all round, lousy murdering psychopath.

Yes, it was Noye who killed my mate John.   And, yes, I agree with your description of him...

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: July 2, 2011, 08:54:27 pm »
Fair enough.

Much like how Smashedin says, a barrister has a duty to advocate to the best of his abilities. If that means using every sneaky trick in the book, then so be it (provided it is lawful). Rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man imprisoned.

Ah, the barristers' mantra. But I'm not sure if I - or most of the public - would agree though, particularly if the guilty man goes on to kill again....it's happened, hasn't it?   

But this is how Barristers justify it to themselves - they were 'only doing their duty' or 'it's a game and may the best advocate win' - an extension on the school debating society, the only difference now being that all meet afterwards to have a nice glass of chablis.

These mantra's help barristers sleep at night I guess,  that, and the silk sheets they sleep between.... I believe most lawyers are decent people but there are those who work on the dark side and they're a blight on society.

But that is just my opinion based on what I've witnessed first hand...

...and me with a daughter, two sons-in-law and a best mate who are...lawyers.   Strange world, isn't it...?   ???

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #180 on: July 2, 2011, 08:56:30 pm »

Yes, it was Noye who killed my mate John.   And, yes, I agree with your description of him...
Blimey that's awful.
I couldn't believe he got off, horrific act.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline marko35s

• Kopite
« Reply #181 on: July 2, 2011, 11:25:27 pm »

Saw a guy being interviewed about that on Discovery channel (iirc), not you was it?
Anyhow Noye needs to be put to sleep.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #182 on: July 2, 2011, 11:53:20 pm »
I dont think it will change much, it wont stop or decrease the amount of burglaries and it wont mean there is a sudden jump in people maiming or killing intruders, just means in the rare cases when it happens that someone tackles an intruder and maybe injures them they arent going to go to prison for it.

Burglars shouldnt have any rights, they forfiet them the second they decide to break the law, they cant ask for protection of the law while breaking it.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline theCanadian

• Potential grass
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: July 2, 2011, 11:59:54 pm »
what if they were running backwards at me.

:lmao :lmao :lmao
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. - Rachel Carson

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 3, 2011, 12:12:07 am »
Saw a guy being interviewed about that on Discovery channel (iirc), not you was it?
Anyhow Noye needs to be put to sleep.

No, it wasn't me, John was with the Met and I was with something else but we roomed together for six weeks when we were on a residential training course.  But we stayed in touch and were going to meet up with the families but we never got around to it. 

A good man. A nice chap.  Nothing flash, nothing spectacular, just steady, perfect for the job his was in.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: July 3, 2011, 12:28:05 am »
There are a number of duties:

The duty to protect the integrity of the legal system itself. You can bet that the opposing barrister will do whatever it takes to put away your client, you can't play soft or you'll be torn apart, competelying negating the idea of a trial - a system to establish innocence or guilt.

The duty to ensure that all parties have a a fair trial. How would you feel if you were sitting in a cell and when proposing the barrister with your case he responds "Sorry, i can't say that, it might upset someone". You'd feel cheated.

The duty to protect the presumption of innocent till proven guilty. This needs no explanation, but it is a dangerous line for society to cross where we proscute people based on preconceptions. Yes, a criminal's track record should be used against him, but his guilt must be re-established through the appropriate systems.
Thank god for watson and crick, rather than relying on this waffly bollocks. Not infallible by any means, but by lord what a welcome revolution. And how anyone can defend someone they *know* to be a violent offender is beyond me.
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: July 3, 2011, 12:48:12 am »
Thank god for watson and crick, rather than relying on this waffly bollocks. Not infallible by any means, but by lord what a welcome revolution. And how anyone can defend someone they *know* to be a violent offender is beyond me.

Go take a look at at Syria, Iraq and Zimbabwe for examples and results of your 'welcome revolution'.

How many people in those countries can sit at their computer and write against their legal system/regime on a public platform, knowing that they are free to do so without fear of unjust persecution.

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 3, 2011, 12:56:11 am »
How many people in those countries can sit at their computer and write against their legal system/regime on a public platform, knowing that they are free to do so without fear of unjust persecution.

For the sake of clarity, I am not knocking democracy or even the legal system, just some (a lot actually) of legal practioners who see it all as a 'big game'.  But, there again, it is the only way they can retain their sanity, I suppose....

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #188 on: July 3, 2011, 12:58:02 am »
Would anyone here try and reason with the burglar or would you just go straight into attack mode?

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 3, 2011, 01:08:38 am »
Go take a look at at Syria, Iraq and Zimbabwe for examples and results of your 'welcome revolution'.

I didn't follow that I'm afraid (genuinely), I'm saying DNA technology has cut through a lot of what must have previously boiled down to waffly lawyer bollocks. It's great that science (in the right hands of course) can bring things into such sharp focus in terms of evidence. I've no idea what you're on about citing them places.

People used to rub two sticks together to make fire; I'm glad times moved on. Maybe the legal system can catch up one day too?

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
« Reply #190 on: July 3, 2011, 01:25:04 am »
I didn't follow that I'm afraid (genuinely), I'm saying DNA technology has cut through a lot of what must have previously boiled down to waffly lawyer bollocks. It's great that science (in the right hands of course) can bring things into such sharp focus in terms of evidence. I've no idea what you're on about citing them places.

People used to rub two sticks together to make fire; I'm glad times moved on. Maybe the legal system can catch up one day too?

I'm trying to demonstrate just how modern and efficient our legal system is in comparison to places where people are given no opportunity to fight their case, it leads to an imbalance of power.

The common law system is widely recognised as one of the most adaptive legal systems known to man, and on top of that we have a legislative system that demonstrates constitutional characteristics.

The citizens of the places i mentioned can only dream of the securities legal systems such as our provide.

In other words, "That waffy lawyer bollocks" is the arbiter of your civil rights.

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: July 3, 2011, 02:28:04 am »
For the sake of clarity, I am not knocking democracy or even the legal system, just some (a lot actually) of legal practioners who see it all as a 'big game'.  But, there again, it is the only way they can retain their sanity, I suppose....
Manipulating words, fitting puzzles together, stakes are high, it is a game of sorts, even an art.

At the end of the day, the most common sense argument will win out. You can't blame defending barristers for doing their job well. It's irrational.

I'm trying to demonstrate just how modern and efficient our legal system is in comparison to places where people are given no opportunity to fight their case, it leads to an imbalance of power.

The common law system is widely recognised as one of the most adaptive legal systems known to man, and on top of that we have a legislative system that demonstrates constitutional characteristics.

The citizens of the places i mentioned can only dream of the securities legal systems such as our provide.

In other words, "That waffy lawyer bollocks" is the arbiter of your civil rights.
Well said.

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 3, 2011, 09:07:48 am »
I'm not saying the current system is rubbish, or that there aren't much worse ones in other parts of the world; however it's not the greatest commendation for a system, to argue that it is better than that in zimbabwe/iraq etc.

Luckily, as scientific advances continue apace, a jury has more impartial evidence to use when coming to a decision rather than overrelying on deciding between two slick operators, who by your own admission are engaged in something of a game. If someone guilty gets off, is the defence lawyer entitled to celebrate?

I also don't know how people can defend those they know are guilty of serial violent crimes; I guess that's why I couldn't do the job.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #193 on: July 3, 2011, 10:32:15 am »
No, it wasn't me, John was with the Met and I was with something else but we roomed together for six weeks when we were on a residential training course.  But we stayed in touch and were going to meet up with the families but we never got around to it. 
A good man. A nice chap.  Nothing flash, nothing spectacular, just steady, perfect for the job his was in.

Sorry to hear about that LRH, a book I have read on Kenneth Noye etc is called . Death Warrant: Kenneth Noye the brinks mat robbery & the gold. By Will Pearson. It's a very very interesting book about Noye his murders & brinks mat etc etc. Reccomend Reading to those wishing to find out more.

RIP John Fordham
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline marko35s

• Kopite
« Reply #194 on: July 3, 2011, 10:38:23 am »
Would anyone here try and reason with the burglar or would you just go straight into attack mode?
Sod that.
If you take time to think about it you are giving him/them time to look at their options too, you need every advantage you can get.
My house got hit just under two weeks ago while our oldest (15) was home alone. In the middle of the fucking afternoon.
One guy inside roughing him up another outside keeping watch, when we arrived home from work the youngster was still sitting terrified in his room. Have to compliment the police on their reaction as at one point that evening the house resembled a scene from CSI with detectives, fingerprint specialists, crime scene photographer and a couple of normal cops. Luckily I got on well with the cops as I have quite a bit of Liverpool stuff around the house and quite a few jujitsu trophies which got them chatting to me. The Liverpool fans outnumbered the single Manc supporter 3 to 1 one and we had a quite a bit of Manc baiting going on.
The reason I  say I was lucky was that the next night the dog went nuts at around midnight and I found someone in my back garden. What i did next was in no way well thought out or considered, and I suppose the main point of what I am trying to say - there was no way in hell that reasoning with somebody was ever going to happen.
The result was one badly mauled intruder, the neighbours calling the cops because of all the screaming (not from me...) and then me sitting at the police station in the early hours of the morning explaining why I did what I did and hadnt stopped when it was clear I had the situation under control.
The point being that under stress you are likely to react rather than think your actions through.
Luckily one of the Liverpool supporting cops spotted me and got me out of there, I do keep wondering though what would have happened if it had been the Manc that spotted me...

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #195 on: July 3, 2011, 10:59:02 am »
Most people who are killed in home robberies are the ones who have the weapon taken from them and get killed with their own glof club/ baseball bat/ shooter.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #196 on: July 3, 2011, 12:11:17 pm »
Most people who are killed in home robberies are the ones who have the weapon taken from them and get killed with their own glof club/ baseball bat/ shooter.
Not in the Uk. List UK examples.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 3, 2011, 12:25:30 pm »

Not in the Uk. List UK examples.

Actually, I'd say that the number of people murdered during burglaries is so minute it would be impossible to draw any useful conclusion either way and besides, most burglars want to get in and out without disturbing the occupants of the house.

We were burgled a few years back - they got in, nicked my laptop and a cheque-book then fucked off.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #198 on: July 3, 2011, 12:33:48 pm »
Actually, I'd say that the number of people murdered during burglaries is so minute it would be impossible to draw any useful conclusion either way and besides, most burglars want to get in and out without disturbing the occupants of the house.

We were burgled a few years back - they got in, nicked my laptop and a cheque-book then fucked off.
What would you of done if you'd collard them?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: July 3, 2011, 12:35:39 pm »
What would you of done if you'd collard them?

Well as I sleep naked, the sight of my enormous manhood would have broken their spirits and they'd have given themselves up.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)