Author Topic: Pro Cycling 2023  (Read 1462918 times)

Offline The_Cutter

• It must be Summer the TdF is on and The Cutter appears!
  • Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
Re: 2017 Giro d'Italia. 5 May – 28 May.
« Reply #27280 on: May 21, 2017, 02:29:09 pm »
Thanks for the updates, C. :wave
It's been great to watch, whole day I have no idea what they are doing and why they are doing what they are doing. :D

EDIT: Now I have no idea why Movistar, Orica and Bahrain are allowing Sunweb to ride a slow tempo instead getting rid of them and isolating Dumoulin.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:32:38 pm by The_Cutter »
"A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end . . . but not necessarily in that order." Jean-Luc Godard

'I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.'

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27281 on: May 21, 2017, 02:46:09 pm »
Rolland and LL Sanchez jump from the peloton and chase the front. There is now a short downhill before they hit the second climb.

If Movistar doesn't start drilling it right from the start of the climb then they officially exist just to spite me.
"A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end . . . but not necessarily in that order." Jean-Luc Godard

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27282 on: May 21, 2017, 02:48:00 pm »
Quintana crashes in the descent!

EDIT: He's back on and the front group is slowing down to wait for him. No idea about the damage. I'm sorry, but Bahrain should race this. Looked like his own fault.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:54:47 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27283 on: May 21, 2017, 03:08:07 pm »
Nobody does nothin' in the main group. Break might actually win this!

EDIT: Crash for Sky (not Landa) and 2 Canondales (one of them was Formolo). This could've been bonkers if they raced this, but the Quintana crash seems to have neutralized this.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:18:42 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27284 on: May 21, 2017, 03:27:06 pm »
Kangert absolutely smashes a road sign thingy. He'll abandon, but doesn't look hurt too bad.

And I must flipping leave now. :D

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27285 on: May 21, 2017, 07:08:05 pm »
No idea how long this'll stay up...last 45km: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_4z-dShfCA
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27286 on: May 21, 2017, 07:14:24 pm »
Liverpool finish top 4 and this was one of the craziest GC stages I can remember. 'Tis a good Sunday! :D

Phew, watched the last 5km now! Congrats Jungels. Hopefully, Quintana is fine for the GC battle. I'd have been fine if they attacked the downhill, but they chose to wait for him.

That feed zone moment will remain forever one of my favorites. Three riders hitting the front and waving their hands, as if saying "stop it, you mad men, and let us at least grab our food bags!" Other riders just stroll past "f*ck that, there are no brakes on this train and food is for pussies". :D

Thank God it is only a broken elbow for Kangert that looked really really nasty.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:43:10 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27287 on: May 22, 2017, 06:33:05 pm »
Rest day today, but it's game time tomorrow.

Stage 16: Rovetta - Bormio. 227 km.

This is the day we've been waiting for. After 15 days of watching, riding we come to the...l'inizio della fine. This is the first of two Queen stages of this edition, this is the Alpine one. This is over 227 km with 5,400 metres of climbing.* The course runs first on a mild climb heading to Edolo and then climbs up the Mortirolo from Monno, only used once before, as far as I'm aware. The parcours takes a pass over the finish line in Bormio, climbs up the Passo dello Stelvio, this years Cima Coppi, and reaches Prato allo Stelvio and Glorenza, crosses the borders to Switzerland and then the Umbrail Pass leading back to Italy, just 3 km from the Stelvio summit, and running down to Bormio. As we see this is going to be a stiff day with two times up Stelvio with a descent of the 48 hairpins, coupled with...Mortirolo, which is one of the most feared and hardest climbs in Europe.

*I've had days with that amount and more of climbing...only once with that sort of mileage tho...and I ended up staying in the place we arrived....I had no more to give and there was no chance of me going back to the hotel we were staying in at Nice...and that was at my shitty pace too.

Pretty simple strategy for everybody. Don't allow any Sunweb rider in the break, so they can't help Dumoulin later in the stage. Get rid of most domestiques on the first climb, shred them all on the second and start testing his legs before the top of Stelvio. Hit him with all you've got on the last climb. If Major Tom shows no weakness here then other GC contenders would probably need to think of some creative long ranger attack to break him.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27288 on: May 23, 2017, 05:36:10 am »
And I expect Movistar to send riders up the road for the same reason. I'ts obvious who has the stronger team in the mountains....Amador, Anacona, De La Parte, Izagirre, Herrada, Rojas, Bennati,Sutherland up against Ten Dam, Preidler, Geschke, Haga, Stamsnijder, Lunke, Bauhaus. With that in mind...if they can't crack him today on Mortirolo and the twin ascent of Stelvio I think he wins the race. Stelvio is getting raced from the Swiss side, for the first time, the harder side. This is 13 k at 8.4%, along with the usual side which is over 21 km at 7%. that's horrific!!

Should be fun.

Forecast for the Stelvio is cold and possibly wet.

And there's not a cloud in the sky here...can't I stay in today, please....see y'all later.  ;D :wave
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 05:43:45 am by dave 5516 »
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27289 on: May 23, 2017, 01:13:31 pm »
I read an article/interview with MVDP in a Dutch paper yesterday that suggests he might race at Schaal Sels and Dwaars door het Hageland....I might have pissed myself with excitement, these are my two favourite and also the best races on the Europe Tour. It also has a break down of which team on the WT suits him best.

http://www.wielerflits.nl/nieuws/258894/mathieu-van-der-poel-ik-wil-me-richten-op-de-klassiekers.html

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27290 on: May 23, 2017, 01:40:16 pm »
And I expect Movistar to send riders up the road for the same reason. I'ts obvious who has the stronger team in the mountains....Amador, Anacona, De La Parte, Izagirre, Herrada, Rojas, Bennati,Sutherland up against Ten Dam, Preidler, Geschke, Haga, Stamsnijder, Lunke, Bauhaus. With that in mind...if they can't crack him today on Mortirolo and the twin ascent of Stelvio I think he wins the race. Stelvio is getting raced from the Swiss side, for the first time, the harder side. This is 13 k at 8.4%, along with the usual side which is over 21 km at 7%. that's horrific!

Movistar has three people in the break, what's the point though? For the short flat part and start of the climb? Three domestiques seems a bit of an overkill for that. Kruijswijk and Landa in the break, they could try to go for the win. Ten Dam in the break, otherwise Dumoulin is isolated in the main group.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:43:05 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27291 on: May 23, 2017, 02:02:33 pm »
I'm gonna use and edit this post to do spoiler commentary:

14:00:
Spoiler
Nothing happened on Stelvio. I'm starting to think that Movistar is again trolling me and they are not riding for Quintana, but want to move Amador 50'' up the GC. :D
[close]

14:08
Spoiler
Amador and Landa going for it in the descent. The main group is taking it easy. Savoldelli would have gained at least 2mins here, dangerous and technical this.
[close]

14:15
Spoiler
Bit disappointed that nobody even tried their legs on Stelvio, although only Quintana has people in the break, so there wouldn't be much point. But maybe someone could've dragged Quintana with him. That Anacona thingy - dropping and then getting back - was weird. Maybe they wanted Quintana to bridge, but called it off? Is Quintana feeling weak?
[close]

14:45
Spoiler
Nothing happened for half an hour. 6 riders (including Landa and Amador) have 2:45 as they start climbing Stelvio the second time. Orica, Katusha and Bahrain working for their main men in the GC group.
[close]

15:00
Spoiler
What? Dumo goes to the side of the road and starts strippin' clothes? Was he taking a quick dump or somethig?  :o
[close]

15:07
Spoiler
Dumo is more than a minute down, the main group is clearly confused about what to do.
[close]

16:07
Spoiler
I was on needles the last part of the climb and in the descent, so no commentary.  :D Nibali and Quintana forced selection on the climb. Quintana looked sort of weak, didn't try his legs even once. Landa finished the climb with ~15'' advantage. Nibali motored away from Quintana in the descent, caught Landa and outsprinted him in the photo finish. Quintana lost only 11'', so good descent from him, Dumoulin also finished strong and keeps the pink. Phew.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:12:21 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27292 on: May 23, 2017, 02:08:00 pm »
I read an article/interview with MVDP in a Dutch paper yesterday that suggests he might race at Schaal Sels and Dwaars door het Hageland....I might have pissed myself with excitement, these are my two favourite and also the best races on the Europe Tour. It also has a break down of which team on the WT suits him best.

http://www.wielerflits.nl/nieuws/258894/mathieu-van-der-poel-ik-wil-me-richten-op-de-klassiekers.html

Hm. Also read an interview with WvA last week where he says he'll cut the next cross season short to focus on the road, wants to do P-R.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27293 on: May 23, 2017, 02:08:50 pm »
I'm gonna use and edit this post to do spoiler commentary:

14:00:
Spoiler
Nothing happened on Stelvio. I'm starting to think that Movistar is again trolling me and they are not riding for Quintana, but want to move Amador 50'' up the GC. :D
[close]

Thanks! Not going to see any of it, hoping for a longer vid tonight.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #27294 on: May 23, 2017, 03:30:53 pm »
Sorry if this has been posted, I don't read the thread, but I thought you lot might be interested in this.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TNUwVcp5iUY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TNUwVcp5iUY</a>
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27295 on: May 23, 2017, 04:23:43 pm »
Well worth a watch this stage, especially after the bizarre moment that happens around ~35km from the finish.  :-X

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27296 on: May 23, 2017, 04:56:55 pm »
Well worth a watch this stage, especially after the bizarre moment that happens around ~35km from the finish.  :-X

Ta, that's a useful marker as to what video to go looking for later!

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27297 on: May 23, 2017, 05:05:33 pm »
Ta, that's a useful marker as to what video to go looking for later!
There's shit to be talked about!

Yes, you must tune up before that mark, otherwise you're taking a dump on your excitement levels

We'll have some pun-tastic time later, my man.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 05:48:28 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27298 on: May 23, 2017, 09:47:40 pm »
Baloise Belgium Tour. Both Wout and Mathieu will be on the start line tomorrow.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27299 on: May 23, 2017, 09:50:12 pm »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27301 on: May 24, 2017, 12:49:01 am »
Ah well, shit happens.

;D
What a fantastic stage, great riding, great descending, and the race really is on!

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27302 on: May 24, 2017, 01:10:59 am »
Wow. Just wow.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27303 on: May 24, 2017, 09:32:16 am »
Wow. Just wow.
You should've known better than to ask for a name change...that's what you did,no?

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27304 on: May 24, 2017, 10:00:00 am »
You should've known better than to ask for a name change...that's what you did,no?
I done goofed. Yes. :butt
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27305 on: May 24, 2017, 12:09:25 pm »
I done goofed. Yes. :butt
You trusted the mods.....they're like Lannister's....buncha hoo hoos. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27306 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:22 pm »
So yesterday......fuckin not happy!!

I thought of two things after watching that. A riders naivety and a....collective...cowardice from the rest.

Dumoulin should have imposed himself upon the others in the group.."I'm stopping for a call of nature and you're going to ride tempo till I'm back on."

And the constant radio chat made it obvious that initially no one had a real idea of how to deal with the situation....once Zakarin attacked everyone had to respond. Now I can dig that..but aas soon as he stopped Bahrain hit the front....but I suppose it's expecting too much for the preeminent rider in that group to be the bigger man....but as Dumoulin started up the Umbrail it was obvious that he was physically okay and at that point one of Quintana*, Nibali, Pozzovivio,..any of the other team leaders could have made the call and waited....that they didn't was fuckin cowardly!! They all appeared to be loath to be the villain in the piece whilst still benefiting from the moment.

Movistar even put a dropped Izagirre on Dumoulin's wheel...

The vilain in the piece was Zakarin...that was.....a cuntish move!! 

As to the Kruijswijk excuse that he was gaining time....very convenient,I thought. Kruijswijk was never staying away once the race real began behind him...and as we saw.

No one comes out of this smelling of roses..but there's more ordure attached to some riders than there is others.

As to the race..Movistar are fuckin inept. If Dumoulin had stayed on his bike throughout the stage I doubt he'd have lost any time to Quintana...and Quintana will lose this race and will also lose the Tour...simply because he's going too deep here.

*As I said in the race preview...Quintana has previous in this race...his win in 14 was down to attacking on a stage that was neutralised off the Stelvio...

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27307 on: May 24, 2017, 01:48:31 pm »
ProcyclingLive shut down
Good day folks,

The last few days organizations like Twitter, Facebook, Remove Your Media and EuroDNS started a witch hunt against us for providing you with all the best live video links from procycling events around the world. Something we have been doing for the past 8 years without any issues. We also encountered DDoS attacks on our site for this, bringing it down because of the many bogus requests.

ProcyclingLive is non-profit run by fans for fans, so we do not have the time or money to fight against any allegations. Without any prior notice both Twitter and Facebook decided to delete tweets and posts. You would normally expect that you can respond first before they take action but it shows you have no rights using their services, which we find worrying. We tried to communicate with them, but they lack any feedback and seem to ignore you as user.

Nevertheless, we have enjoyed all we did for you out there and appreciate the many and great feedback we received from all around the globe.

We wish you all the best and keep enjoying the wonderful world of procycling!

Greetings,

Team ProcyclingLive

Luxembourg, the 24th of May 2017.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27308 on: May 24, 2017, 01:56:23 pm »
Shite, they really had good links.

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27309 on: May 24, 2017, 03:19:48 pm »
Dumoulin should have imposed himself upon the others in the group.."I'm stopping for a call of nature and you're going to ride tempo till I'm back on."

No dice. You have to take a dump in the queen stage, in the last week of a GT, before the last climb and when the stage and GC standings are in play? Well, tough shit - you either shit your pants (ala Lemond) or lose time. Pick your poison. He's lucky nobody attacked immediately (looked like Zakarin was called back by his DS). It happened at the worst possible time for Pooping Tom, but he's still in a great position to win this.

Hopefully it was the greatest dump ever if it costs him the victory.  :-X

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #27310 on: May 24, 2017, 03:34:03 pm »
Any alternative links gents?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27312 on: May 24, 2017, 04:08:45 pm »
No dice. You have to take a dump in the queen stage, in the last week of a GT, before the last climb and when the stage and GC standings are in play? Well, tough shit - you either shit your pants (ala Lemond) or lose time. Pick your poison. He's lucky nobody attacked immediately (looked like Zakarin was called back by his DS). It happened at the worst possible time for Pooping Tom, but he's still in a great position to win this.

Hopefully it was the greatest dump ever if it costs him the victory.  :-X
I think a call of nature is different from say...an off. Imagine the same scenario with Nibali or Quintana and both teams would have made sure everyone else knew what was happening and made them wait. You think Froome allows this to happen in the Tour. It was naive of Dumoulin nothing more.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27313 on: May 24, 2017, 04:11:19 pm »
I fell asleep watching this...only woke up for the final 2 km. ;D

Off to watch the cricket-if I can stay awake. ;D

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27314 on: May 24, 2017, 05:03:24 pm »
I think a call of nature is different from say...an off. Imagine the same scenario with Nibali or Quintana and both teams would have made sure everyone else knew what was happening and made them wait. You think Froome allows this to happen in the Tour. It was naive of Dumoulin nothing more.

Think he just hasn't got the standing yet that'd make other teams wait for him automatically, jersey or not. They probably would've waited for Quintana or Nibali. As you said, a couple of words before taking a dump may have helped.

Decent ride from him after that tho, on his own all the way.

Loved Nibali and Landa descending. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27315 on: May 24, 2017, 05:34:02 pm »
Think he just hasn't got the standing yet that'd make other teams wait for him automatically, jersey or not. They probably would've waited for Quintana or Nibali. As you said, a couple of words before taking a dump may have helped.

Decent ride from him after that tho, on his own all the way.

Loved Nibali and Landa descending. ;D
The jersey should be suffice. He was a naif, and  for that I blame whoever was in his team car.

His recovery was good and that's why I think without that call Movistar would have been hard pushed to put as much time into him. Quintana will pay the price in July for his and his teams lack of bravura. Today..that could have been an interesting stage...

I think what's missing here is Contador...he wouldn't be as passive as Quintana has been...sans Contador the best thing we can hope for is Nibali's "acupuncture" works again and we see from tomorrow on some real attacking riding.

Offline The_Cutter

• Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #27316 on: May 24, 2017, 08:19:50 pm »
I just don't see it. Neither Quintana nor Nibali nor Froome have the authority to stop the peloton at that point of the race because they need to take a dump. Your shit is your concern. They might've tried (Nibbles definitely would, 'cause he's shenanigans personified) and they might've pulled it off, but that'd be because they've called in all of their favors.

Anyway, they really need to take another minute+ out of Dumoulin tomorrow. The other two mountain stages look kinda underwhelming to me. Can they though? He has showed that he can crack one up real fast, but no signs of him actually cracking. I'm afraid Movistar will again do one of those moves that I simply lack the mental capacity to comprehend and which will essentially neutralize the race until the last climb.  It's "only" 137km too, they should've slapped 50km of flat in there somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:27:26 pm by The_Cutter »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27317 on: May 24, 2017, 08:46:48 pm »
I just don't see it. Neither Quintana nor Nibali nor Froome have the authority to stop the peloton at that point of the race because they need to take a dump. Your shit is your concern. They might've tried (Nibbles definitely would, 'cause he's shenanigans personified) and they might've pulled it off, but that'd be because they've called in all of their favors.

Anyway, they really need to take another minute+ out of Dumoulin tomorrow. The other two mountain stages look kinda underwhelming to me. Can they though? He has showed that he can crack one up real fast, but no signs of him actually cracking. I'm afraid Movistar will again do one of those moves that I simply lack the mental capacity to comprehend and which will essentially neutralize the race until the last climb.  It's "only" 137km too, they should've slapped 50km of flat in there somewhere.
Do you not recall Froome stopping the peloton on the stage that he took up jogging? Previous to the moto incident Froome was in danger of losing three team mates after Gerrans crashed and took out three Sky riders. Froome went to the front of the peloton slowed them down and stopped as if he was going to piss. His team mates got back on and the race went on...the only team that wanted to race was...Movistar. It's about the standing within the peloton that a rider has...a Patron of the Peloton..Froome, Nibali, Quintana, possibly,  deffo Valverde...but Dumoulin has not reached that point, yet.

The stage....I think Dumoulin can win again.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27318 on: May 24, 2017, 08:50:58 pm »
And this is how you do it...an imposition of will.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/78nGNdkXNcA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/78nGNdkXNcA</a>

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27319 on: May 24, 2017, 09:07:45 pm »
Looks like Tiz-Cycling has been taken off line too. I can't find any decent vids of any real length.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtcgvepFdj4

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EtcgvepFdj4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EtcgvepFdj4</a>