Author Topic: Portsmouth FC out of Administration  (Read 88627 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Portsmouth FC issued with winding up petition
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2010, 10:17:17 am »
looks like ac milan are also having website issues

http://www.acmilan.com/

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2010, 10:33:04 am »
peter storrie thinks he's the best person to deal with transfers? :lmao

If he can get Spurs to pay 8M for Kaboul (Guardian figure), then yes.  I'm still can't believe how he got us to pay 18M for Johnson.

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2010, 10:37:23 am »
I'm still can't believe how he got us to pay 18M for Johnson.

Firstly, that's a grammatical nightmare.
Secondly, what's your problem with Johnson?
Thanks for playing.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2010, 10:38:49 am »
take 10 points off them
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2010, 10:39:02 am »
Grant would obviously want to keep Kaboul and Begovic, i'd say this is above his head.

Seems to be above Storrie's too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/8486073.stm

Portsmouth's Peter Storrie reveals role 'untenable'
Avram Grant and Peter Storrie
Storrie (right) heard about the potential transfers from boss Grant

Portsmouth chief executive Peter Storrie is considering his position after learning that transfer deals are being conducted behind his back.

Storrie and boss Avram Grant claim to be unaware of negotiations with Tottenham over defender Younes Kaboul and goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.

Asked if his role is untenable, Storrie told Quay Radio: "It probably is.

"If there is a need to sell a player and get a fee then I feel I am the best person for the situation."

Pompey's perilous financial position has forced the club, which has debts of £60m, to consider offloading its best players.

The south coast side also face a winding-up order in the high court on 10 February for unpaid taxes.

Kaboul now looks set to join his former club Spurs for possibly as much as £11m, with keeper Begovic likely to follow.

BBC South understands that the deal to sell Begovic has been done without the support of either Storrie or executive director Mark Jacob, the lawyer of owner Ali Al Faraj.

England goalkeeper David James has also been strongly linked with a move to Premier League rivals Stoke.

606: DEBATE
Grant leaving will be a massive blow but if all the best players have gone we are going down anyway so even the best manager in the world would struggle to keep us up

alanknightchris

Storrie added: "It makes you wonder what one's doing here at the moment. My love is for the football club and despite what some of the fans may think, it always has been.

"One feels aggrieved that over the years some excellent deals have been done in terms of transfers, both in and out. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at getting the right transfer fees.

"If there is a need to sell a player and get a fee then I feel I am the best person for the situation.

"But I knew nothing about it [the Kaboul reports] until this morning [Thursday]. I took a call from Avram and was told there were meetings going on at Spurs.

"I'm not knocking it or saying it's right one way or another but surely get the experts in. If someone has to go then let's get the right price."

BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis said that the Pompey boss was becoming increasingly agitated with the ongoing situation at Fratton Park.

"Grant is far from happy at this latest development and his patience is wearing thin," Dennis said.

"He cancelled last week's press conference because he knew the questions would be about off the field matters.
Younes Kaboul
Kaboul could be on his way back to White Hart Lane

"These are difficult days and it is also expected the players will not be paid on time for a fourth occasion this season."

Under Harry Redknapp's reign, Portsmouth signed Kaboul, 24, for an undisclosed fee from Spurs in August 2008. Then Tottenham boss Martin Jol had brought the Frenchman a year earlier for about £8m from Auxerre, but he made only 19 Premier League starts for the Londoners.

The club, bottom of the Premier League, have failed to pay their players on time on three occasions this season, and its official website was temporarily closed down because of payment problems on Thursday.

Grant returned to Fratton Park in October last year when he was named as the club's director of football, a position he previously held in 2006-07.

The Israeli soon took over the managerial reins in November when Paul Hart was sacked following Portsmouth's terrible start to the Premier League season.

Former defender Sol Campbell is suing the club for £1.7m for unpaid image rights while staff at the club have also been warned that their January wages might be late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they manage to shift a few players at the ridiculous prices mentioned, I can see them making it to the Summer and then continue this circus into next season with the parachute payments they get.

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2010, 10:44:06 am »
Firstly, that's a grammatical nightmare.
Secondly, what's your problem with Johnson?
Thanks for playing.

Not a problem as such, just think we paid over the odds if it is the full 18M as reported, though I appreciate prices have risen now Man City will pay over the odds for anyone.

And apologies for my grammar, Doctor.   
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:48:50 am by Gromit »

Offline Dan86

• Kopite
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2010, 10:47:53 am »
Serves them right, they should have listened to that annoying twat with the bell, he's been predicting this for years.
"if you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later"
- Bob Paisley

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2010, 10:51:37 am »
If he can get Spurs to pay 8M for Kaboul (Guardian figure), then yes.  I'm still can't believe how he got us to pay 18M for Johnson.

i think a large chunk of that came from writing off the money they owed us for crouch, which in hindsight was a great bit of business

Offline King Tay

• Kopite
  • F**k Off Lampard!!!
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2010, 10:55:24 am »
Not a problem as such, just think we paid over the odds if it is the full 18M as reported, though I appreciate prices have risen now Man City will pay over the odds for anyone.

And apologies for my grammar, Doctor.   
OK, say chelsea bought him for £18m (they matched our bid if i remember correctly?)

Pompey go into administration and we lose the £9m they owe us from the Crouch deal.

to be honest that's probably the only reason our "custodians" let us buy him in the summer anyway.

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2010, 10:59:53 am »
OK, say chelsea bought him for £18m (they matched our bid if i remember correctly?)

Pompey go into administration and we lose the £9m they owe us from the Crouch deal.

to be honest that's probably the only reason our custodians let us buy him in the summer anyway.

Would we lose the 9M?  I think one of Pompy's problems has been the PL handing over their share of the TV money directly to clubs they owe money to.  Though I can see that might not be enough to cover the entire 9m.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: January 29, 2010, 11:07:23 am »
Feel sorry for Grant, he hasn't done bad in the Premiership but seems to have been screwed over by Chelsea and now Portsmouth

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #211 on: January 29, 2010, 01:05:21 pm »
According to Sky Sports News, Portsmouth players yet to be paid this month. They really are up shit creek.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: January 29, 2010, 01:08:46 pm »
Its time for somebody to put Portsmouth out of their misery.

Offline King Tay

• Kopite
  • F**k Off Lampard!!!
« Reply #213 on: January 29, 2010, 01:36:08 pm »
Would we lose the 9M?  I think one of Pompy's problems has been the PL handing over their share of the TV money directly to clubs they owe money to.  Though I can see that might not be enough to cover the entire 9m.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Pompey-go-to-war-with.5990325.jp

£7m withheld, to pay off Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham.

Udinese, Rennes and Lens are all in talks about owed payments.

Wouldnt really cover the balance of the Crouch fee?

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 29, 2010, 02:59:00 pm »
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Pompey-go-to-war-with.5990325.jp

£7m withheld, to pay off Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham.

Udinese, Rennes and Lens are all in talks about owed payments.

Wouldnt really cover the balance of the Crouch fee?

It just occured to me that if they went bust before the end of the season, they wouldn't get anymore tv money, they wouldn't be entitled to any 'prize money' for where they finished in the league, and there wouldn't be any parachute payments. 

At that point, any one owed money by them would be screwed.

Off topic, but weren't Leicester City facing this sort of crisis a while ago?  I remember reading Heskey donating 100k to a take over to save them.  Somehow a new company bought the club, and all their old debts were settled for next to nothing.  I remember reading about a local businessman who was owed money for fridges installed at the Walkers Stadium, but because of the change of ownership, he got nothing.  Can some thing like that rescue Portsmouth?

Offline ttnbd

• RAWK Chief Financial Officer
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2010, 03:01:26 pm »
no because it was the leicester situation that forced the authorities to change the rules and bring in penalties.
So all say thanks to the Shanks

He never walked alone

Lets sing our song for all the world

From this his Liverpool home

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2010, 03:05:39 pm »
no because it was the leicester situation that forced the authorities to change the rules and bring in penalties.

Cheers ttnbd

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #218 on: February 2, 2010, 10:44:44 pm »
Haha that description makes it sound like a Pompy fan wrote it but I've never heard them called City before...
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #219 on: February 3, 2010, 02:31:14 am »
A bizarre state of affairs there. Good reporting by David Conn as always.

Portsmouth continue to play out their tragedy as farce

Portsmouth's employment of a fraudster in Daniel Azougy is symptomatic of a club lurching towards disaster

In the state Portsmouth are in, limping towards a winding-up petition for unpaid PAYE, it does not seem ideal to have Daniel Azougy, a convicted fraudster, apparently in charge of day‑to-day business. Club sources confirmed that Azougy personally negotiated this week's sales of the centre-half Younes Kaboul, to ­Tottenham, for £5m and the goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, to Stoke, for £3.25m.

Mark Jacob, the London solicitor who has been executive director at Portsmouth since the takeover by the Saudi Arabian businessman Ali al-Faraj, is understood to have refused to sign off the Begovic deal because he believed the club should have secured more for the outstanding 22-year-old. Jacob, club sources said, has become the latest at Portsmouth to consider resigning. Peter Storrie, the chief executive, has complained in recent weeks that he has not been involved in negotiating player sales; he is understood to have signed off the Begovic deal after Azougy negotiated the price.

Azougy, a former lawyer in Israel, was convicted of fraud and deception offences in Tel Aviv in 2001, for which he served a five-month jail sentence, with 10 more months suspended. In 2002, he was disqualified by the Israel Bar Association from acting as a lawyer for 14 years after being found guilty of obstructing the course of justice by showing false documents to judges. As recently as last March, Azougy was fined, handed a suspended prison sentence, and did community service after pleading guilty to handing false documents to the Israeli stock exchange.

The report of the 2001 case in the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth quoted the judge, David Rozen, describing Azougy as: "A sophisticated lawyer willing to do anything to reach his own personal goals. He lied, cheated, used a forged document and stole money from his clients."

Azougy was installed at Portsmouth last October to work on the club's finances after the takeover. Since then, he has declined interviews, but representatives of Faraj have described Azougy as a capable negotiator with expertise in insolvency situations.

Under the Premier League's fit and proper person test, nobody convicted of dishonesty offences can act as a club director, but the league does not believe Azougy's position can be classed as that senior, so it is powerless to act. "We have asked numerous times for clarification of Mr Azougy's role," a Premier League spokesman said. "Each time the board has said he is a consultant on a short-term contract."

The spokesman added that in regular meetings the Premier League holds with Portsmouth to clarify the club's parlous position, it insists Azougy must not be present. "We are still actively pursuing the precise role Mr Azougy is fulfilling," he said, "to ensure it does fall short of acting as a director or shadow director."

The Premier League chief executive, Richard Scudamore, and secretary, Mike Foster, have agreed to meet representatives of the Portsmouth Supporters Trust and the fans' SOS group this Friday to discuss the club's crisis. The trust wrote to Scudamore at the weekend calling on the league to take "direct action" and intervene in the running of the club, saying that if Pompey falls into liquidation after 112 years it would be "a betrayal of generations of loyal supporters".

Portsmouth are living hand to mouth as the new owners have failed to secure new investment, with the players and staff not paid on time this week for the fourth month in a row. The club faces a winding-up petition next Wednesday for around £6m owed to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, although it has appealed against the VAT element of the bill, which the board hopes will at least delay the petition hearing.

The Hong Kong businessman Balram Chainrai, who has links with the Israeli businessmen connected to Faraj, has loaned what the club said amounted to £20m and has two mortgages over the club. One, registered on 6 October, gives Chainrai's company Portpin, which is registered in the British Virgin Islands tax haven, security over Fratton Park. The other, registered on 7 January, secures for Portpin "the whole of [Portmouth's] undertaking and all its property and assets".

That means that if the club does fall into administration or liquidation, Chainrai will be able to take possession of the club itself, and Fratton Park, possibly leaving HMRC and the club's mounting list of other creditors unpaid.

It is not clear whether the Premier League does have the power actually to take over a club, but it did withhold the January TV payment of £7m so that other clubs owed money could be paid, including Chelsea, Tottenham (still short of instalments from when Portsmouth originally signed Kaboul in August 2008) and the French clubs Lens and Rennes. This week the league used portions of the Kaboul sale proceeds to pay directly Watford instalments for Tommy Smith and Mike Williamson, and Chelsea, again, to whom Portsmouth still owe part of the £4m purchase price for Glen Johnson, signed in August 2007.

All this comes just months after Faraj's takeover which was supposed to rescue Portsmouth from meltdown. When, in the summer, Alexandre Gaydamak, Portsmouth's former owner, sold the stricken club to the Dubai investor Sulaiman al-Fahim, Storrie declared himself "shattered" because he had been working with Faraj. Storrie described Faraj and the group around him as "very, very rich people" he had found "with the help of [the Israeli agent] Pini Zahavi." Storrie said then: "The people I had lined up would have taken the club on to a level you would not quite believe."

Less than two months later, Faraj did buy the club from Fahim, who could not fund its haemorrhaging spending, but the level he has taken it to is not the one Storrie envisaged. Faraj, as Gaydamak's advisors explained back then, is no billionaire, but a self-made businessman of relatively modest wealth, who has never been to Fratton Park. His brother, Ahmed, invests in property in London, and has done deals with an Israeli lawyer, Yoram Yusepov, who is understood to have been the initial contact for Zahavi.

The group was intending to borrow money from EFG, a private bank based in Mayfair, but failed to secure it, so turned instead to the loan from Chainrai, who has his mortgages as security. Although the group is said to be still searching for investment, and there has been talk of interested parties, they have not found further funding.

Thus Pompey became the Premier League's most severe case of "living the dream" – West Ham under their Icelandic ownership possibly excepted – since Leeds collapsed in 2003. Portsmouth have failed to use their Premier League windfall or copious borrowings to expand Fratton Park, instead signing a team of stars for Harry Redknapp which a 20,000-seat stadium could not finance. They won the FA Cup, as recently as May 2008, then the banks wanted their money back, and Gaydamak said he could pump no further money in.

Portsmouth plummeted, as quickly as that, from Wembley to winding-up petition, then hired a fraudster to sort it out.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2010/feb/03/portsmouth-mark-jacob-premier-league

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #220 on: February 3, 2010, 01:20:26 pm »
I don't mind them, I enjoy the day out, and I like going to a ground that's not a soulless bowl.

But fuck me, the sight of that twat with the tatts and the name change crying as the front gate gets chained and padlocked never to be reopened would make my decade.
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: February 3, 2010, 01:43:37 pm »
I don't mind them, I enjoy the day out, and I like going to a ground that's not a soulless bowl.

But fuck me, the sight of that twat with the tatts and the name change crying as the front gate gets chained and padlocked never to be reopened would make my decade.

I met him in Egypt when we played them in some pre-season tournement. hes has a couple of lads between about 10-15 years of age and hes training them to be just like him. they couldnt forgive harry redknapp for his time with the saints even though he was back.

not a bad lad though... and he didnt have his drum.
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #222 on: February 3, 2010, 01:46:05 pm »
I met him in Egypt when we played them in some pre-season tournement. hes has a couple of lads between about 10-15 years of age and hes training them to be just like him.

Anyone got the number for Child Protection Services in Portsmouth?

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #223 on: February 3, 2010, 02:04:15 pm »
hes has a couple of lads between about 10-15 years of age and hes training them to be just like him.

Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #224 on: February 4, 2010, 04:04:58 am »
The Portsmouth saga takes yet another twist: apparently they have a new owner

Balram Chainrai becomes Portsmouth's fourth owner in a year

• Hong Kong businessman takes over Ali al-Faraj's 90% stake
• Creditor had become frustrated at missed payments by club

* Jamie Jackson
    * The Guardian, Thursday 4 February 2010

Portsmouth's troubled season took another dramatic twist last night when Balram Chainrai seized control of the club from Ali al-Faraj, making the Hong Kong businessman the fourth owner at Fratton Park this season, following Sacha Gaydamak, Sulaiman al-Fahim and Faraj.

Chainrai has taken over the 90% shareholding in Portsmouth that was held by Faraj after becoming frustrated that the club had missed deadlines to repay money he was due for substantial loans he gave to them earlier this season.

Chainrai had loaned at least £17m to Faraj to keep Portsmouth afloat through Portpin, the company he owns with his Israeli business partner, Levi Kushnir, and their associates. Those loans were secured against the stadium, the club's future television revenue and Faraj's 90% share.

Angered by Portsmouth's failure to make repayments on the finance, despite Portpin continually extending the deadlines, Chainrai's patience ran out yesterday, and he instructed his lawyers to act. Under the terms of the loan Faraj's 90% shareholding in Portsmouth was frozen and passes to Chainrai. It is understood Faraj may have to instigate court proceedings if he wishes to challenge the move.

Chainrai had expected to receive a sizeable repayment when the Premier League paid all of its 20 clubs a £7m instalment of television revenue early last month. Portsmouth's, though, was withheld by the governing body as the club's dire financial predicament meant they had been unable to pay transfer monies due to English and European clubs. A proportion of these were paid by the league using the television money.

Chainrai travelled to England last month but was unable to secure the repayments. It is thought that he informed Mark Jacob, Portsmouth's executive director, and Daniel Azougy, who oversee Portsmouth in Faraj's continuing absence, of his disquiet then.

Speaking to the Guardian last night Chainrai said: "Portpin have made substantial loans to Portsmouth to try and ensure the club's future. Portpin will [now] continue to work for the best interests of the club." He hopes to appoint two new members to the Portsmouth board today and is intent on stabilising the finances before looking to attract investors.

Faraj turned to Chainrai for money after his takeover from Fahim, via his investment vehicle Falcondrone Limited, in early October. The deal bought Faraj 90%, while Fahim retained the remaining shareholding and became Portsmouth's non-­executive chairman. Faraj's takeover, though, hit almost immediate difficulties. Faraj and his associates struggled to source the finance to keep the club a going concern. They turned to Chainrai who, through Portpin, provided the loans.

It is understood that Chainrai and his associates had continually sought a meeting with Faraj to discuss the issue of ­repayments. But Faraj, a Saudi Arabian businessman, has never visited Portsmouth since he took over and Chainrai was unable to secure face-to-face talks.

Despite being Faraj's lawyer Jacob has also admitted he has never met his client. Chainrai was yesterday in London, where he held a series of meetings before overseeing the move to freeze Faraj's holding in Portsmouth.

Portsmouth, who lost 1-0 at Fulham last night, have endured a financially stricken season which has included failing to pay their players on time on four occasions – once under Fahim's ownership and on three occasions after Faraj took control. Yesterday the club confirmed the players had finally received their January salaries, five days after last Friday's due day.

Portsmouth are also fighting a winding-up petition served on the club by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs before Christmas, which will be heard in the high court on 10 February and could send the club into administration.

Portsmouth are due in court to appeal against the petition before the hearing next Wednesday. Chainrai appealed to HMRC to understand the club's financial predicament. He said: "To help Portsmouth succeed we need the support and understanding of Her Majesty's Revenue to work out a solution."

Beyond Chainrai, who is said to share the concern of Portsmouth fans regarding the club's direction, Gaydamak is also owed at least £28m, of which a £9m instalment due at midnight last Sunday was missed by Faraj.

Gaydamak has described himself as a soft creditor who is currently refusing to demand repayment, as that would almost certainly force Portsmouth into administration. Chainrai, too, wishes to avoid that eventuality.

Last night Portsmouth declined to comment. It is understood Gaydamak was unaware of Chainrai's intervention.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/03/balram-chainrai-portsmouth-owner

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #225 on: February 4, 2010, 05:00:30 am »
How the fuck can they be allowed to be on their 4th owner in 1 season, that's fucking insane.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #226 on: February 4, 2010, 07:32:01 am »
How the fuck can they be allowed to be on their 4th owner in 1 season, that's fucking insane.

Well, it's in the FA's own interest if they get rid of an owner that was apparantly not fit to own the club and replace him with a better one... ;)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #227 on: February 4, 2010, 09:04:05 am »
They have their 4th new owner of the season and this one is only temp to pay the tax bills.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: February 4, 2010, 09:14:39 am »
even a dog doesnt have that many owners
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #229 on: February 4, 2010, 09:19:11 am »
Wow. It's beyond a joke now

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: February 4, 2010, 09:25:07 am »
Wow. It's beyond a joke now

The FA and EPL are a joke...soon we'll have a league with 20 bankrupt teams

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #231 on: February 4, 2010, 09:25:54 am »
The FA and EPL are a joke...soon we'll have a league with 20 bankrupt teams

So 'Arry only has another 18 jobs to do.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: February 4, 2010, 09:30:46 am »
So 'Arry only has another 18 jobs to do.

next stop Liverpool, he is replacing Rafa for sure, no? :P  He'll be the first man to bankrupt a bankrupt team

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: February 4, 2010, 09:41:54 am »
Pompey is the mongrel Jack Russell with a half-bitten ear that remains in the dog rescue centre for 2 years.

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #234 on: February 4, 2010, 12:14:28 pm »
The guy who has just bought them intends to sell them quickly as well ;D
hi

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #235 on: February 4, 2010, 12:15:12 pm »
so its pass the portsmouth

Offline CarlitoB

• [color=white]CT fucked about with in unoriginal manner.[/color] Likes to brew up a storm in a teacup... (no one died in the making of this CT)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: February 4, 2010, 12:26:08 pm »
This is Hong Kong!
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: February 4, 2010, 01:38:50 pm »
and now its revealed that avram grant loves his hoes - pompey really is a clusterfuck right now

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: February 4, 2010, 02:00:47 pm »
and now its revealed that avram grant loves his hoes - pompey really is a clusterfuck right now
eh?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: February 4, 2010, 02:14:06 pm »
eh?

you know that rumour of a prem manager visiting a brothel a while back? thats avram grant, its on a few of the newspaper websites