Author Topic: Interview with Karen Gill  (Read 9079 times)

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Interview with Karen Gill
« Reply #40 on: July 9, 2010, 06:17:09 pm »
Nice interview from Karen that. It's superb that SOS has such a fantastic link to the great man himself.

Interviewer was a bit wooden though.

:P ;D
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #41 on: July 9, 2010, 06:29:10 pm »
Nice interview from Karen that. It's superb that SOS has such a fantastic link to the great man himself.

Interviewer was a bit wooden though.

:P ;D

Wooden!! Wooden!!, how dare you

I have just watched it again and I have to agree  ;D
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline GaryM

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #42 on: July 9, 2010, 06:29:24 pm »
Nice interview.  Really enjoyed her speech on Sunday too.
"There's not one club in Europe with an anthem like You'll Never Walk Alone. There's not one club in the world so united with the fans. I sat there watching the Liverpool fans and they sent shivers down my spine. A mass of 40,000 people became one force behind their team ... For that I admire Liverpool more than anything" Johan Cryuff

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC. Did You Really Think We Would Leave You Dying
« Reply #43 on: July 9, 2010, 06:29:31 pm »
Nice girl and a great interview, she's a credit to her parents and her grandad
Rest In Eternal Peace Ray (shanklyboy) - Gone but will NEVER be forgotten

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #44 on: July 9, 2010, 06:33:04 pm »
Nice one. Thanks for posting. A very humble lady
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: July 9, 2010, 09:35:35 pm »
Great interview, cheers for sharing. Deserves just as many posts as views expressing thanks in my opinion.

A credit to the great man for sure. :)
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #46 on: July 9, 2010, 09:42:15 pm »
How did you manage to get to interview her though Dave? :P

Tony, Propulsion Films have built a massive reputation, people are actually phoning us begging us to interview them in their nan's kitchens... it's a weird phenomenon mate but very welcome ;)
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #47 on: July 9, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »
well done both

sadly, only 2 pages of response clearly represent the apathy - not only in respect of this thread but to supporters overall.

again, well done Karen

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #48 on: July 9, 2010, 09:55:27 pm »
Tony, Propulsion Films have built a massive reputation, people are actually phoning us begging us to interview them in their nan's kitchens... it's a weird phenomenon mate but very welcome ;)
Would it be possible to do filmed interviews with some of them arl geezers on the Arl Arse thread  http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=219996.5800, with them expressing their views on the current situation? Im quite sure a video anthology of the likes of ShanklyBoy, VicGill, FatScouser, Terry De Niro et al telling it like it is would go down a storm. (Especially if you had the Hovis theme going in the background!)
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #49 on: July 9, 2010, 10:02:24 pm »
Would it be possible to do filmed interviews with some of them arl geezers on the Arl Arse thread  http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=219996.5800, with them expressing their views on the current situation? Im quite sure a video anthology of the likes of ShanklyBoy, VicGill, FatScouser, Terry De Niro et al telling it like it is would go down a storm. (Especially if you had the Hovis theme going in the background!)

Not sure I could afford the worthers rider.
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: July 9, 2010, 10:22:55 pm »
well done both

sadly, only 2 pages of response clearly represent the apathy - not only in respect of this thread but to supporters overall.

again, well done Karen

It's me mate, as soon as I put my name on a thread it sinks as fast as "The Titanic"  ;D

Not sure I could afford the worthers rider.

Cheeky twats  ;D
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #51 on: July 9, 2010, 10:33:34 pm »

It's me mate, as soon as I put my name on a thread it sinks as fast as "The Titanic"  ;D
You sound like that 'Unlucky Alf' bloke off The Fast Show, Vic.  ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pV27Xhv0G2g&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pV27Xhv0G2g&amp;feature=related</a>

Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: July 9, 2010, 10:41:38 pm »
You sound like that 'Unlucky Alf' bloke off The Fast Show, Vic.  ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pV27Xhv0G2g&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pV27Xhv0G2g&amp;feature=related</a>

Fuck me, looks like me too,  well i am bit bigger than him

Offline Dingus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Man Without Fear
« Reply #53 on: July 9, 2010, 11:16:04 pm »
great video!  :)

though for some reason, I now have this weird compulsion to get the house windows cleaned this weekend?!?  ??? ;D

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 10:06:41 am »
great video!  :)

though for some reason, I now have this weird compulsion to get the house windows cleaned this weekend?!?  ??? ;D

me too, strange isn't it   :D

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 01:54:41 pm »
Karen explained the union very well and I loved the bit at the end.  I bet there'll be a proud father knocking about somewhere. ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:56:18 pm by The 92A »
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 02:23:46 pm »
Karen explained the union very well and I loved the bit at the end.  I bet there'll be a proud father knocking about somewhere. ;)

92A, I think after going into the Song for Cecil thread yesterday Vic may have gone to get his coat.

Sorry Vic, I couldn't resist. ;D
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline careca

• Kopite
  • "Shanks - Considered wisdom"
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 03:49:52 pm »
what a lovely woman how calm and modest.. like to see her again pushing the SOS objectives.
Keeping the faith

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 04:20:12 pm »
Karen explained the union very well and I loved the bit at the end. I bet there'll be a proud father knocking about somewhere. ;)

I believe so mate  ;D

92A, I think after going into the Song for Cecil thread yesterday Vic may have gone to get his coat.

Sorry Vic, I couldn't resist. ;D

No problem JR  ;D  I was serious about that, add your verse to the other and we have the makings of a cracking song, especially when you reach the bit were "HEY, leave our club alone" and everyone points to Cecil  :D

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 04:29:49 pm »

I believe so mate  ;D

No problem JR  ;D  I was serious about that, add your verse to the other and we have the makings of a cracking song, especially when you reach the bit were "HEY, leave our club alone" and everyone points to Cecil  :D

I thought it fitted in too with the '..brick in the wall' tune that seemed to be floating around, maybe it just needs pulling together and lifting the thread off Page 2, as I honestly think that fella needs a song. 
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10