Author Topic: 2013 & 7th consecutive LFC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach  (Read 2351 times)

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
The date of the annual LFC Supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach will be announced here very shortly. The 2013 friendship visit to Gladbach will be the 7th consecutive visit to Gladbach to support our friends from Borussia since 2007.

The Borussia Moenchengladbach supporters will be making their 20th consecutive friendship visit to Liverpool since 1992 shortly to support the Reds during the Bundesliga winter break and it should NEVER be forgotten that back in 1991 the official Borussia Moenchengladbach supporters club(BMG Fan Projekt) presented ex-Liverpool FC director Sid Moss & legendary ex-LFC captain Ron Yeats with a cheque for 21,000 Deutsch Marks (approx. £7000 for the families of the Hillsborough disaster, an amazing gesture that has never been forgotten here on Merseyside.

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - A VERY SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - EINE GANZ BESONDERE FREUNDSCHAFT

REPORT BELOW FROM THE OFFICIAL LFC WEBSITE OF THE VERY FIRST FRIENDSHIP VISIT IN 2007:-

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-and-gladbach-strengthen-friendship
Liverpool FC & Borussia MG - a friendship unique in world football

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Are we having another friendly soon? Last time we played them it was Sterling's debut at 15.

Would love to see Gladbach live with De Jong, Xhaka, Dominguez and Ter Stegen in the mix.

Offline SYLENTm

• ight be a total uppet :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is Anfield!
    • The Liverpool Way / My FM Story (to start soon)
I'd like to see a friendly too, especially to see Patrick Herrmann, he has some potential, did a nice job replacing the "Reus role"
Must admint Cesc is a great prospect new him before he went to Arsenal, same with Pique(now at ManU) and Messi also from Barcelona. Watch out for these guys in the future look very good.

Get him in the scouting team ASAP!

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
Please contact me via my Email address (grahamlfc@aol.com) if you would like to join the 2013 LFC Supporters  Moenchengladbach friendship visit.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2012, 08:58:25 pm by grahamlfc »

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
Bayern Munich v Borussia Moenchengladbach, kick off, Friday 14th December  2012 at 7.30pm ESPN.  Live.

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
Re: 2013 & 7th consecutive LFC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:20 am »
The date of the annual LFC Supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach will be announced here very shortly. The 2013 friendship visit to Gladbach will be the 7th consecutive visit to Gladbach to support our friends from Borussia since 2007.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 12:42:34 am »
Love it if we get these in the Europa League.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 09:39:40 am »
hello Graham mate, just dropped you an email, should be three of us next year and if we can make it it'll be our fourth year!
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:47:01 pm »
i had no idea about their donation back in 1991, that is a remarkable gesture like im gobsmacked, i really hope we get them in the europa. Just incredible.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 03:23:59 pm »
Please let us draw them in Europe.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 08:41:56 pm »
@  GeeFJay,

Nevere received an Email from you mate??  Which Email address did you send it to??

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 03:15:59 pm »
@  GeeFJay,

Nevere received an Email from you mate??  Which Email address did you send it to??

your one from above you posted mate grahamlfc@aol.com, not 100% sure it went so sent it off again ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:53 pm »
hello Graham mate, just dropped you an email, should be three of us next year and if we can make it it'll be our fourth year!

Hi Gaz - wouldn't mind finding out a bit more about this.  I know you've told me before that its a boss trip.
How long were you out there last time ?
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 12:21:42 am »
Hi Gaz - wouldn't mind finding out a bit more about this.  I know you've told me before that its a boss trip.
How long were you out there last time ?

always been friday to monday so far, the years i've been anyway but we've met so many people over time and only ever see them when we make this trip so if it falls when i think it may fall we'll probably do wednesday/thursday to monday instead as a one off this year.

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 12:21:43 am »
The announcement of the dates of the 2013 LFC supporters Moenchengladbach friendship visit will announced at the annual LFC/BMG Fan Party in Liverpool which will take place immediately after the Fulham home match on Saturday 22nd December 2012.

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 02:26:12 am »
2013 & 7th ANNUAL LIVERPOOL FC SUPPORTERS FRIENDSHIP VISIT TO MOENCHENGLADBACH.

Last chance to join us for the 2013 & 7th annual Liverpool FC supporters Friendship visit to Moenchengladbach,Germany which this year will this year take place from Friday 15th March to Monday 18th March 2013. 

The Friendship visit will include guaranteed match tickets to watch Borussia Moenchengladbach versus Hannover 96 in Bundesliga action on Sunday, 17th March 2013, stadium tour of the impressive 54,000 Borussia Park, free time to visit Dusseldorf or Cologne and all day Fan Party between fans of Borussia Moenchengladbach & Liverpool FC on match day.

There will also be a tour of the bars of the Moenchengladbach Old Town.  Official presentations will take place on Sunday, 17th March 2013 when gifts will be exchanged between the two sets of supporters and a special message will be read out by the organiser of the annual Liverpool FC supporters Moenchengladbach friendship visit.  This year's visit will be the best ever attended by Liverpool FC supporters since the inaugural friendship visit to Gladbach in 2007.

Any Liverpool FC supporters who would like to join the LFC supporters on their annual friendship visit should contact organiser Graham immediately via his Email address grahamlfc@aol.com.

Read more here from the Liverpool Echo there was an article about the forthcoming 2013 Liverpool FC Supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach.

Click on the link below:-

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2013/02/09/blood-red-liverpool-100252-32775522/

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
All Liverpool FC supporter's travelling to Moenchengladbach next week for the 2013 & 7th annual friendship visit should now have all received their official Itinerary/Zeitplan for the whole weekend in Germany. 

If for some reason you have still not received a copy - then please contact me via my Email address ASAP, thanks.

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
‎2013 & 7th ANNUAL LIVERPOOL FC SUPPORTERS FRIENDSHIP VISIT TO MOENCHENGLADBACH.

I'd just like to pass on my thanks & appreciation to ALL Liverpool FC Supporters who travelled to the City of Moenchengladbach at the weekend to enhance & strengthen even further a friendship that is unique in world football.
We had 86 Liverpool supporters in total in Gladbach at the weekend, the vast majority from the Merseyside region but also Liverpool FC supporters from London, Crewe, Scotland, Ireland, Holland & Belgium, as well as members of the German Reds.

... All of the supporters were fantastic ambassadors for Liverpool FC & the City of Liverpool and the weekend was once again a total success.
Special guest at this year's friendship weekend was Mary Wilcox, wife of the legendary LFC supporter Bobby Wilcox who very sadly passed away in 2010. It was an honour for us to have Mary present and hope she enjoyed the friendship celebrations.

Thanks also go to the fans of Borussia and the citizens of the City of Moenchengladbach whose hospitality & friendship, as always, is second to none.
It was also a pleasure to have 8 members of the Holland (Alsin) Official LFC Supporters Club(AIB) with us again this year for the second consecutive year and also for the first time, 10 members of the Belgium Official LFC Supporters Club(AIB) led by their Chairman Mikael Roufosse.
Also very special thanks to my friends Jonny & Tanja Polcher, Thomas "Tower" Weinmann, Matthes Neumann, Elmar Kreuels & Michael Plum for their help in organising the 7th consecutive visit to Moenchengladbach. Also special thanks to Willi & Silke Hartmann for their amazing hospitality shown to me yet again during my 5 day stay. Thanks also go to Luke Daley from Ireland & Wallasey based musician legend Rick Craven for their musical/singing expertise during the weekend - amazing!!!

The friendship visit was once again fully endorsed by Liverpool Football Club who supplied with me with a gift to present to the official Borussia Moenchengladbach Supporters Club(AIB) during the official presentations in the BMG Fanhaus after the Borussia v Hannover Bundesliga match (Borussia won 1-0).  Anfield stadium announcer the legendary "Voice of Anfield" George Sephton also sent a special message to the Borussia supporters written on a plaque.

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - EINE GANZ BESONDERE FREUNDSCHAFT

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
BREAKING NEWS TODAY ON THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC WEBSITE:-

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-celebrate-special-friendship