Author Topic: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb  (Read 84616 times)

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
Re: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb
« Reply #680 on: February 22, 2016, 10:37:35 pm »
Haha come off it ive only done 6 euro aways with Liverpool but have done a lot of games around europe not many 'mobs' kick fuck out of you for a flag they know how stupid and naive British fans are they know soon as somebody puts one up they tend to walk away. Look at ludogorets away ... No Levski lads kicked fuck outta anyone they just watched waited till people went in a boozer and ran over and took them. Keep the flag with you at all times and if they turn up it's your flag defend it if you can't defend it don't bother putting it up.
Take it you didn't go to Zenit or Naples then?
"Nah nah nah, there's no rule book. Show me the rule book"

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #681 on: February 23, 2016, 10:35:00 am »
Been asked this before 'why a blue coat'?

The reason is this, when we are at the match IF for some reason i lost him in a crowd it makes it easier for me to spot him amongst all the black coats, especially at away games.

Every parents worst nightmare and you shouldn't have to justify that anyway. What sort of person asks that. Those who go regular know you and your lad and you are two of the nicest most genuine LIVERPOOL supporters on here.

Anyway ...

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #682 on: February 23, 2016, 11:09:01 am »
Every parents worst nightmare and you shouldn't have to justify that anyway. What sort of person asks that. Those who go regular know you and your lad and you are two of the nicest most genuine LIVERPOOL supporters on here.

Anyway ...
100% spot on.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: February 23, 2016, 11:21:39 am »
Great trip just hoping if we get into the next round we are away to either spurs or man u on the 10th march or im gonna be missing an euro away as at cheltenham the week after

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #684 on: February 23, 2016, 11:53:46 am »
Great trip just hoping if we get into the next round we are away to either spurs or man u on the 10th march or im gonna be missing an euro away as at cheltenham the week after

I didn't think we could draw either of them in the next round? Thought it was only the round after

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: February 23, 2016, 11:58:07 am »
I didn't think we could draw either of them in the next round? Thought it was only the round after

thats me fucked then was hoping next round was a open draw, i'll be missing a euro away then

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: February 23, 2016, 12:05:56 pm »
Yeah it is, we can't draw them next round

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #687 on: February 23, 2016, 12:09:58 pm »
I think we can, it was only this Augsburg round we couldn't then it's back to normal isn't it?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #688 on: February 23, 2016, 12:22:11 pm »
I think we can, it was only this Augsburg round we couldn't then it's back to normal isn't it?
I thought that is was only from the quarters onwards but after reading this, it seems like they are unsure themselves.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #689 on: February 23, 2016, 12:45:59 pm »
Lateral thinking . Cool. I hooked a couple with the question which one was your lad. More pictures of Daniel at the match than there is of Gerrard.

Have to hold my hands up and apologise to only5times here, when he posted this quote yesterday for some reason it didn't sink in when i read it and i responded a bit harshly, only after reading it again just now has it sunk in, he wasn't being nasty or sarcastic, just banter.

My fault, apologies mate., cheers Kev and Andy also for the above comments but all my fault for being dozy yesterday, there was no malice in what he said.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: February 23, 2016, 12:51:03 pm »
I thought that is was only from the quarters onwards but after reading this, it seems like they are unsure themselves.

This is on UEFA.com mate says free draw

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/draws/index.html

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: February 23, 2016, 12:53:05 pm »
This is on UEFA.com mate says free draw

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/draws/index.html
Sound looks like it is an open draw. Got to get through first anyway

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #692 on: February 23, 2016, 01:07:12 pm »
I think the reason they say - "In principle the draw is open"

Is that they will still be keeping Russian & Ukrainian teams apart in they progress, hence "the procedure will be confirmed before the draw"

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #693 on: February 23, 2016, 01:08:01 pm »
Could also do with a British draw sadly due to work :-\ but not going to worry til faced with the problem IF we get through
We are a team of one half.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: February 23, 2016, 01:13:33 pm »
Have to hold my hands up and apologise to only5times here, when he posted this quote yesterday for some reason it didn't sink in when i read it and i responded a bit harshly, only after reading it again just now has it sunk in, he wasn't being nasty or sarcastic, just banter.

My fault, apologies mate., cheers Kev and Andy also for the above comments but all my fault for being dozy yesterday, there was no malice in what he said.
No worries mate. I will let you take me to the final as proof I have forgiven you.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: February 23, 2016, 01:14:17 pm »
No worries mate. I will let you take me to the final as proof I have forgiven you.
That's being sarcastic in case any of the other posters take offence.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: February 23, 2016, 01:14:24 pm »
Potentially another European away in 18 days, crazy.... Hoping for an English one too, can't really afford it again, and something like Dortmund would feel like German overkill. Prague would be incredibly tempting if we made it, especially as I can't do the quarters or final.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: February 23, 2016, 01:29:12 pm »
I hope we get Midtjylland. 
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: February 23, 2016, 04:08:49 pm »
I hope we get Midtjylland. 
so you wanna pay £77 a ticket only get a couple of hundred tickets and get ripped off for beer when there! sounds great to me! if we get them i'll be glad i wont be going

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #699 on: February 23, 2016, 04:13:04 pm »
so you wanna pay £77 a ticket only get a couple of hundred tickets and get ripped off for beer when there! sounds great to me! if we get them i'll be glad i wont be going
I think he is thinking of the fringe benefits ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:38:46 pm by Tommypig »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #700 on: February 23, 2016, 04:19:48 pm »

No, I've fucked the match off full time. 

Are you happy to pay £72 to sit amongst a load of whoppers on Sunday?

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #701 on: February 23, 2016, 04:41:15 pm »
I think he is thinking of the fringe benefits ;)
what benefits who is arsed about what man u do? as long as they lose to us i dont give a shit how they get on in other games

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #702 on: February 23, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »
No, I've fucked the match off full time. 

Are you happy to pay £72 to sit amongst a load of whoppers on Sunday?

good for you but some of us have and no i dont wanna pay £70 a ticket one of reasons i wouldnt want us getting midgetland

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: February 23, 2016, 04:45:33 pm »
good for you but some of us have and no i dont wanna pay £70 a ticket one of reasons i wouldnt want us getting midgetland

You said you have to miss the next round.  It'd be a good one to miss, small allocation so wouldn't fall off the ladder.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #704 on: February 23, 2016, 04:51:15 pm »
what benefits who is arsed about what man u do? as long as they lose to us i dont give a shit how they get on in other games

If we got United I might be tempted to make a one off appearance, Old Trafford under the floodlights n that.

If they stuck to the 5% rule we'd end up with a bigger allocation than we get in the League.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #705 on: February 24, 2016, 05:09:21 pm »

Hey John, only5times, all reds together in the end. I probably saw the wrong side of it. So I will say I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: February 24, 2016, 09:15:02 pm »
Peter Evo has info on the Allez Les Rouge flag.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #707 on: February 24, 2016, 09:18:28 pm »
Peter Evo has info on the Allez Les Rouge flag.

Spoke to Peter today, Sandra (Maggie May ) off here doing the honours . :champ
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #708 on: February 24, 2016, 10:14:16 pm »
Spoke to Peter today, Sandra (Maggie May ) off here doing the honours . :champ
Had a missed call today, returned it and it was Peter. Nice one for passing me number over mate and apologies we couldn't catch up at Augsburg. I was too pre occupied with having to sort that pissed up nob head Tom out, whilst also trying to get pies in the ground!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #709 on: February 25, 2016, 07:32:11 am »
Had a missed call today, returned it and it was Peter. Nice one for passing me number over mate and apologies we couldn't catch up at Augsburg. I was too pre occupied with having to sort that pissed up nob head Tom out, whilst also trying to get pies in the ground!

No worries Cal, good to to see out there even if it was very brief, we all need a catch up at an upcoming one, nice one for helping Peter out.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #710 on: February 25, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »

Hahahaha, that your mate who was asleep on the train?

Well sparked clean out lmao!

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: February 26, 2016, 08:32:07 am »
Good Euro Away trip this one was... All the regular faces... although increasing our Euro Away supports' average age quite significantly... Not sure its a good thing, but you rarely see kids or U20's at games like this. So in the Ground we are surrounded by the 40+ old fart brigade who don't want to sing... (on a serious note... this is up for discussion)...
Had a good time in the bar at the teams Hotel... Got some good selfies with Coutinho and Toure (most of the others were miserable fuckers who didnt look interested to mingle with the fans) and a good video of Klopp wishing my twins a happy birthday! haha
Game was crap but good atmosphere from the Augsburg fans. Organised transport back to the Town centre...Brilliant that, but could have organised the cattle crush getting on the bus better imo...

All in all enjoyed it. Nice town and nice people and friendly fans.

'Edit'... Went to a bar with some of the regulars, and I went out to make a call... During the 10 mins I was on the phone, I saw two pissed up German old fellas thrown out of the bar door and flat on his face on the pavement... The barmaid was massive... No mess with her at least.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:35:22 am by SwedenRed »

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #712 on: February 26, 2016, 10:28:23 am »
No worries Cal, good to to see out there even if it was very brief, we all need a catch up at an upcoming one, nice one for helping Peter out.
Defo mate. You going the last 16?

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #713 on: February 26, 2016, 10:31:27 am »
Hahahaha, that your mate who was asleep on the train?

Well sparked clean out lmao!
Yes mate haha, bellend!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #714 on: February 26, 2016, 11:01:25 am »
Defo mate. You going the last 16?

Yes Cal  :)
@OTKFlags