Author Topic: Bordeaux Away 17th September 6pm  (Read 55614 times)

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bordeaux Away 17th September 6pm
« Reply #440 on: September 18, 2015, 11:42:47 pm »
Was just behind you in the ground hoppyLFC, I agree way too many empty seats in our end seeing as we sold out, same as Sofia, Beşiktaş...I will save that rant for another time, all that actually go know where the problems are. The topless french lad & mates with his Marocco flags this time round for example. Something has to change with the selling of euro tickets, once again I had to rely on mates because my 1 credit still can't get me a ticket despite being to every game last season and so many more over the years gone by.

Good trip all in all but was strangely quiet for a euro away despite not losing the game.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2015, 03:03:53 am »
Right bunch of dickheads those french lads, that soft c*nt with his shirt off and his mate going over to the fence to give their supporters the finger, things like that can come back on our lot after the game, also earlier on there was another lad stood on his seat who waving his scarf around and taking pictures of his pint, befire the kick off he was on his chair scarf aloft and thinking he was freddie mercury when a queen song was playing, when we sung the Coutinho song i could see him and his mate asking each other " what"s this one", constantly turning round waving his arms thinking we would start a song off on his say so!! Annoyed the fuck out of me.
How these clowns end up in our end is a joke that will one day cause murder, i remember at Beşiktaş that there was Turks in our end giving it the big one to their supporters, i think a lad even posted about it afterwards saying about it and same as what i said above, it could cause trouble for us afterwards.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2015, 07:57:10 am »
Another great trip & great company lads & good pics John (Kojaks yer cheeky sod).
Ready for Sion already.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2015, 11:34:53 am »
Was just behind you in the ground hoppyLFC, I agree way too many empty seats in our end seeing as we sold out, same as Sofia, Beşiktaş...I will save that rant for another time, all that actually go know where the problems are. The topless french lad & mates with his Marocco flags this time round for example. Something has to change with the selling of euro tickets, once again I had to rely on mates because my 1 credit still can't get me a ticket despite being to every game last season and so many more over the years gone by.

Good trip all in all but was strangely quiet for a euro away despite not losing the game.

I reckon that was people buying tickets knowing they couldn't go, just to get one up on the ladder.
#Sausages

Offline suttonoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2015, 12:19:36 pm »
Only games attended are like Madrid last year and most of them won't go again unless we get a so called big draw.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2015, 12:41:17 pm »
I reckon that was people buying tickets knowing they couldn't go, just to get one up on the ladder.

Yeah that's pretty obvious.
But for something to change and rewording the fans that actually travels a new system need to be introduced. Maybe the 10% random collecting tickets on the matchday... Or maybe the club could (but won't) have a few from the staff flying out and have a place for everyone to registered on the day before or on the matchday.

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2015, 05:24:34 pm »
The lad with his top off wasn't all bad ;)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2015, 05:42:48 pm »
Just got back and settled after the flight back was delayed....

Great trip as always, expected more reds there to be honest but given the short time to get it sorted + prices it's sort of understandable. Good to see some people off here in Limoges  :wave

Nice city, easy to do on the cheap if you're smart about it, and the trams aren't policed! Was absolutely bladdered Wednesday and Thursday nights, although we all ended up getting asked to leave the Connemara on Thursday night! Followed by a walk (and chant) back to Victory square, where we got kicked out of another bar and decided to have fun in the middle of the square instead, with some of the students getting involved. The Torres bounce going off was absolutely great, got drenched with the bevvy flying everywhere although I could have done without the Jaeger getting tossed about  ;D

I don't remember too much of the match itself, but it was a nice looking ground and was good to have a bevvy inside. Pity about the trouble outside, but not too much damage seemed to be done.

Not going to Kazan or Sion (changed our flights to Amsterdam because we realised the prices are insane in Geneva), but hope we qualify and get a belter draw in the knockout stages!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2015, 06:02:54 pm »
Good reds there especially when we were waiting to get out , don't worry about a thing and twist and shout had a few coppers bemused , and aggers elbow remember and tidy that room up lad , good trip but pricey

Hahah took us ages cleaning that room today! On the plane now in Bordeaux, what a trip!
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2015, 08:40:27 pm »
Just landed at Stansted, great trip didn't see any trouble but tbf I couldn't see much at all since wetherspoons on Wednesday morning  ;) loved the city wouldn't mind a city break there in the future

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2015, 10:09:42 pm »

He looks like he has a dagger sticking out of his ear!! :D

Was surprised how few reds there were in the ground, and how many from abroad were in our end, but didn't see any trouble. Thought they just kept themselves to themselves really and weren't intimidating.

Good trip, some freakily changeable weather,  but enjoyed it, esp the wine!! :)
We are a team of one half.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: September 20, 2015, 08:02:24 pm »
great trip apart from alpharooms forgetting to tell the hotel we where coming but soon got sorted, had a good laugh with the Bordeaux fans on tram going the game and met up with them after no trouble at all

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2015, 01:28:13 am »
How these clowns end up in our end is a joke that will one day cause murder, i remember at Beşiktaş that there was Turks in our end giving it the big one to their supporters, i think a lad even posted about it afterwards saying about it and same as what i said above, it could cause trouble for us afterwards.

This is very true.
At Sofia as well it was the CSKA fans (Great fun with them in general.) that were nicking scarves and attacking the Ludo fans before ending up in our end.
Personally I would prefer to pick up the match tickets there where we play, that would stop this pisstaking credit hunting.

On another note, Crosby Wych was that you sitting in the corner of the canteen in the airport on Saturday morning/lunchtime?
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #453 on: September 21, 2015, 10:55:11 am »
Cant believe how many empty seats for the reasons mentioned, it is very disappointing! Surprised our fans didnt all stand together though as we all scattered everywhere. The slow version of PST was brilliant, well done to the lads who kicked that off at the back.

Just got back and settled after the flight back was delayed....

Great trip as always, expected more reds there to be honest but given the short time to get it sorted + prices it's sort of understandable. Good to see some people off here in Limoges  :wave

Nice city, easy to do on the cheap if you're smart about it, and the trams aren't policed! Was absolutely bladdered Wednesday and Thursday nights, although we all ended up getting asked to leave the Connemara on Thursday night! Followed by a walk (and chant) back to Victory square, where we got kicked out of another bar and decided to have fun in the middle of the square instead, with some of the students getting involved. The Torres bounce going off was absolutely great, got drenched with the bevvy flying everywhere although I could have done without the Jaeger getting tossed about  ;D

I don't remember too much of the match itself, but it was a nice looking ground and was good to have a bevvy inside. Pity about the trouble outside, but not too much damage seemed to be done.

Not going to Kazan or Sion (changed our flights to Amsterdam because we realised the prices are insane in Geneva), but hope we qualify and get a belter draw in the knockout stages!

We were in that crowd too mate, it was brilliant in the pub. When we walked in it was completely dead. Then 'Best midfield in the world' started and it was mayhem. Got some awesome videos of the torres bounce in the pub and in the square, got completely soaked with vodka and bevvies. The walk from the pub to the square then everyone singing outside the bars was brilliant.

Extremely annoyed that the club sent the wrong address on the paper with the tickets. My mate who brought the tickets saw this and changed our hotel to near the address the club have sent so we ended up spending 80 euros getting a cab from the square to our hotel. Going to complain to the club as pathetic club sending wrong details out like that.

Home now, another boss trip with great company, me and Daniel my lad had a boss time with Andy ( Acle ), and another few lads, bumped into a few we knew off her, namely Calum  (cal_liverpoolfc) and Satinder  (Bullyred) in the stadium,  Crosby wych and his mate both a bit worse for wear in Limoges train station waiting for the train to Bordeaux, also met Gary ( Matchball ) and his lad Daniel, all great lads, the trips are better than the shite on the pitch.

Also was a bit taken aback by how few there was in our end, i reckon only about 5-600 were there who travelled plus a good few French reds, us lads who travelled had a good go with the songs though including a boss version of Poor Scouser Tommy, sung slowly, the way it should be sung !!

ah I was with Bullyred mate, think you guys were having a chat when leaving the ground.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:46:44 pm by AP823 »
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: September 21, 2015, 12:03:35 pm »
This is very true.
At Sofia as well it was the CSKA fans (Great fun with them in general.) that were nicking scarves and attacking the Ludo fans before ending up in our end.
Personally I would prefer to pick up the match tickets there where we play, that would stop this pisstaking credit hunting.

On another note, Crosby Wych was that you sitting in the corner of the canteen in the airport on Saturday morning/lunchtime?

Nah mate I was sat by the toilets trying to get a Chelsea vs Arsenal stream on my phone ;)

Cant believe how many empty seats for the reasons mentioned, it is very disappointing! Surprised our fans didnt all stand together though as we all scattered everywhere. The slow version of PST was brilliant, well done to the lads who kicked that off at the back.

We were in that crowd too mate, it was brilliant in the pub. When we walked in it was completely dead. Then 'Best midfield in the world' started and it was mayhem. Got some awesome videos of the torres bounce in the pub and in the square, got completely soaked with vodka and bevvies. The walk from the pub to the square then everyone singing outside the bars was brilliant.

Good one mate! if you end up uploading any of the vids throw a link in here  :wave
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: September 21, 2015, 02:59:55 pm »
Such a good trip that was.

I ended up driving there from Liverpool. Went on the boat Dover to Calais then drove to Paris as we was going to watch the PSG vs Malmo game. Traffic was a nightmare so didn't end up getting to Paris till 8pm an the game kicked off at 8.45pm. There was no taxi's anywere so we ended up having to get google maps on our phone and run to the stadium :o It said an hour walk an it tooks us about 30mins to run. Got there just after kickoff which wasn't too bad. The atmopshere was really good a lot better than anything i've seen at English grounds.

After the PSG match we returned to the car and we was meant to be camping for the night in paris in a tent ;D but it was absolutely lashing it down and we couldn't really be bothered putting a tent up in the rain so we stayed in a chalet type tent thing which was half decent. Next day we set off for Bordeaux it took us 5 hours and rained the whole way so driving was a pain. Finally got to Bordeaux ended up going to some irish bar 'molly malones' I think it was called and watched the footy an had some decent food. Then went the square after that there was a few reds about but mainly Bordeaux students! Thought Bordeaux itself was a really nice city if im honest.

Day of the game we went up to the stadium in the morning. Impressive ground but absolutely fuckall around the ground so went back to the square and sat there all day with bottles from the shop. Had a little kickaround with a footy that we brought and sang a few songs was a good laugh. Got the tram to the ground and met a few Bordeaux fans. They was all sound really seen no trouble at all. Didn't expect our end to be so empty in all honestly and I expected more of our fans to make the trip but it was short notice and not that easy to get too.

Coming home on Friday was the worst. 5 hours from Bordeaux to Paris. Stayed in Paris for a few hours had a look at the Stade de France, Eiffel Tower etc then drove upto Calais to get the boat back for 12am. As we get to Calais stopped off at a petrol station right next to the port goes to drive to the port and I notice i've got a flat tyre. Had no spare tyre so I had to use the emergency car tyre repair kit at the side of the road. Managed to get the tyre pumped up enough to get me on to the boat. Gets back to Dover about 2am and pumped the tyre up with some air. Had to drive all the way back home at 48mph ::) Finally got home at 9am Saturday morning after stopping off at about 10 service stations on the way home to check the tyre and put more air in it!

Can't beat the European aways though :)

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
« Reply #456 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:53 pm »
Great trip again thanks to mainly Phil and The boys, Great birthday on Wednesday well looked after by the lads and a pint of some sort of cocktail and galleons of lager and then got lost on the way back to the hotel 32 euro taxi later I ended up in bed. Haha. European aways can't beat them. Arrived back in Dubai Saturday morning 7am took me the last two days to recover. Now ready for villa the weekend. YNWA. 

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #457 on: September 22, 2015, 10:05:11 pm »
Another quality Euro away. We did the usual sightseeing and was impressed with the clock and bell tower, especially when the bell was lit up bright blue at night!
Spent a lot of time in the Blarney Stone, decent beer and good food. Met a fair few Reds in there.
Met up with Acle, Hoppy and his lad and a fair few others in Victorie Square. Did anyone else do the Grizzly pub there? Desperado on tap by the pint, even put the traditional lemon slice in the top of the pint and only €5!

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #458 on: September 25, 2015, 08:49:54 am »
Another quality Euro away. We did the usual sightseeing and was impressed with the clock and bell tower, especially when the bell was lit up bright blue at night!
Spent a lot of time in the Blarney Stone, decent beer and good food. Met a fair few Reds in there.
Met up with Acle, Hoppy and his lad and a fair few others in Victorie Square. Did anyone else do the Grizzly pub there? Desperado on tap by the pint, even put the traditional lemon slice in the top of the pint and only €5!

Spent most of our time in the grizzly. Every pint €5 and that desperados was great!
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89