Author Topic: Sergio Ramos  (Read 29347 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Sergio Ramos
« Reply #200 on: March 7, 2017, 09:24:48 pm »

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: March 7, 2017, 10:51:25 pm »
 ESPN FC‏Verified account @ESPNFC

Of Sergio Ramos' 21 goals since the 2014 Champions League final, 18 have come when Real Madrid are losing or tied.

Incredible
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #202 on: March 7, 2017, 10:54:07 pm »
ESPN FC‏Verified account @ESPNFC

Of Sergio Ramos' 21 goals since the 2014 Champions League final, 18 have come when Real Madrid are losing or tied.

Incredible

21 goals for a defender in less than 3 years is crazy enough on it's own. Gareth McAuleyesque is Ramos.

Online plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 7, 2017, 11:21:33 pm »
21 goals for a defender in less than 3 years is crazy enough on it's own. Gareth McAuleyesque is Ramos.

Such an annoying twat. But I guess that's quite good.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #204 on: March 7, 2017, 11:55:59 pm »
Such an annoying twat. But I guess that's quite good.

Yeah, fuck you Gerry.

Offline Greatness

• Spineless and gutless
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2017, 01:38:40 am »
Is it becoming to predictable that in a game Madrid are struggling in, that this guy will score the game winner for them or the equalizing goal

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2017, 03:09:27 am »
Teams should just double mark him on set pieces from now on
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: April 23, 2017, 09:44:34 pm »
Well played mate

Online SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2017, 11:46:44 pm »
He's got a knack for scoring really important goals but for a defender, he's not that great at defending isn't he?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2017, 11:59:22 pm »
He's got a knack for scoring really important goals but for a defender, he's not that great at defending isn't he?

Yep,Which is his MAIN job. Fuck this being a "clutch" player business.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: April 24, 2017, 12:00:37 am »

Wrote the same in the main thread during the clasico. Couldn't agree more.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2017, 12:01:21 am »
He's an excellent defender. Maybe everyone from Rafa, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Del Bosque, Zidane etc etc etc just pick him for a laugh though.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2017, 12:10:20 am »
Yeah, when people look back on Ramos, it wont be his defending that they remember, though he has scored so many important goals that that's understandable. Still, to make a challenge like that, get sent off in this stage of the season is stupidity at the highest level. If he had stayed on the midfield maybe Messi doesn't score the winner. As it is, now he'll be missing games when Real need him for the run in.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2017, 03:14:23 am »
Yeah, when people look back on Ramos, it wont be his defending that they remember, though he has scored so many important goals that that's understandable. Still, to make a challenge like that, get sent off in this stage of the season is stupidity at the highest level. If he had stayed on the midfield maybe Messi doesn't score the winner. As it is, now he'll be missing games when Real need him for the run in.

Aye, he let himself and his teammates down there - his 22nd red card in total.

I think he's a really good defender - though at times he just seems to see that red mist - or lets opponents get under his skin -  and does the stupidest things at times. That 'tackle' tonight on Messi - what the fuck was he playing at?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Is51hw6oYF4?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Is51hw6oYF4?fs=1</a>

Pepe and Varane are out with injuries - should be interesting to see how Madrid will adapt / who will play at CB - bet Ramos isn't too popular with the rest of the Real players right now...
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2017, 03:38:31 am »
Wasn't even his worst tackle on Messi.  The one during the 5-0 at Camp Nou was sickening!

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2017, 03:40:17 am »

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2017, 04:20:55 am »
Hahahahaha  :wave
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2017, 09:20:46 am »
His 22 red cards in all their, er, glory?  It's been a year since his last one, so he was probably getting a bit antsy.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/23/sergio-ramos-19-real-madrid-red-cards?CMP=share_btn_tw
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2017, 09:55:17 pm »
Scores some great goals but his fouls are a disgrace to the game

That may seem like an exaggeration to some but to blatantly go out of your way to make a challenge that could end a career is disgusting

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2017, 09:57:51 pm »
cant stand the c*nt...hopefully what comes around goes around.....see also, Pepe
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: April 25, 2017, 12:16:56 am »

He's a pretty damn good defender, just has the occasional idiocy in him.

He's been at the core of teams that have won every single club and international honour, and now captains Spain and Real Madrid. You don't have a CV like he does if you aren't a good defender. He'd probably get into any team on the planet
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2017, 02:13:42 am »
Fucking butcher.

Absolutely humiliated and demoralised by Ronaldinho and Messi for years, the absolute c*nt  :wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YseKvZ--Eso
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2017, 02:19:52 am »
I remember the Dinho years. He fucking pissed all over Ramos but to be fair Dinho of the mid 00's was doing that to everyone.  :D

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2017, 02:44:02 am »
He's an incredible player with an incredible propensity for the red mist. It's no shame for any player to be humiliated by the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho. The problem is because of his status as the captain of Madrid, he seems to take it far more personally and as a result, the inner thug comes out.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2017, 08:16:46 am »
Not a of Ramos, but he's been an absolute lynchpin. We'd be so lucky to have a defender with half his quality.

Could say the same about a bunch of Madrid players, actually. Marcelo is high on that same list.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2017, 05:32:15 pm »
Somehow he's only going to get a 1 game ban

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2018, 08:19:15 pm »
Fuck you you fucking piece of shit!

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2018, 08:20:48 pm »
Made sure he held on to his arm there, WWE move, master of the dark arts
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017