Author Topic: Wikileaks:  (Read 127717 times)

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Wikileaks:
« Reply #160 on: December 8, 2010, 12:05:37 am »
i'm just highlighting the credibility (or lack there of) of those who are hunting him down so to speak.

The Swedish police?

What credibility does Assange have for us all to be so sure that he's the victim of some massive conspiracy? So far his defence appears to consist of 'publishes stolen US Government secrets' and pretty much nothing else. How do we really know that he's not some kind of perverted sexual predator other than that?
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #161 on: December 8, 2010, 12:10:22 am »
The Swedish police?

What credibility does Assange have for us all to be so sure that he's the victim of some massive conspiracy? So far his defence appears to consist of 'publishes stolen US Government secrets' and pretty much nothing else. How do we really know that he's not some kind of perverted sexual predator other than that?
The timing of this rape case is significant dont you think? Its rather ironic that he suddenly accused of Rape at this time.. Like i said earlier, im not saying he is innocent, he may not be. But, it would seem likely that there is a greater chance of him being innocent than guilty giving the circumstances.

Also, isnt this the same swedish government who illegally raided the pirate bay people, the same swedish government who were forced under immense pressure from the US to jail the Pirate bay personnel or be faced with Trade sanctions? The US Gov have proven before that if they want something, they can force other govs to submit to their requests..

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: December 8, 2010, 12:17:35 am »
It's not the Swedish Government making the allegations though, unless the women in question have been put up to it by the Swedish Government.

I just find the whole conspiracy theory tripe a little boring sometimes. The majority of the time it really isn't a massive conspiracy by the US Government, the CIA, the New World Order, the banks, the Jews or anyone else. On past form it will turn out that Assange really is just a grubby little man with a potentially illegal grubby little perversion and the US Government really does have better things to do with their time.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #163 on: December 8, 2010, 12:23:20 am »
It's not the Swedish Government making the allegations though, unless the women in question have been put up to it by the Swedish Government.

I just find the whole conspiracy theory tripe a little boring sometimes. The majority of the time it really isn't a massive conspiracy by the US Government, the CIA, the New World Order, the banks, the Jews or anyone else. On past form it will turn out that Assange really is just a grubby little man with a potentially illegal grubby little perversion and the US Government really does have better things to do with their time.
But isn't that a conspiracy view in itself that Assange isn't credible. No one has denied the authenticity of these documents, the US gov doesnt have better things to do with their time judging by all this hoopla we are witnessing. Who is this girl that is accusing him? Is she miss wonderful? perhaps, perhaps not. No one has mentioned NWO, The banks, the Jews... We are talking about one man being accused or Rape conceniently at a time that he exposes the US Gov on a world stage. I'm sure you understand the rational behind my view here, you obviously dont share the same view, but you must understand that there is a great chance that he is being played..

At the same time, if he is genuinely guilty, then fair enough, i hold my hand up. And i don't rule out the possibility of it at all.. I just find it hard to believe its true.

Offline BIGdavalad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 8, 2010, 12:43:45 am »
There is a chance he is being 'played'. I think there's a much greater chance that he's just an old perve.

If the US really wanted rid of him that badly they'd just kill him. It really is much easier and no more damaging than going through the charade of a faux rape charge.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #165 on: December 8, 2010, 12:46:01 am »
There is a chance he is being 'played'. I think there's a much greater chance that he's just an old perve.

If the US really wanted rid of him that badly they'd just kill him. It really is much easier and no more damaging than going through the charade of a faux rape charge.
and the fact that the US would just go kill him doesn't help their credibility yet again..
anyway, we are going off on a tangent here where we will never agree.. so i guess we will just have to agree to dissagree :D

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: December 8, 2010, 12:48:32 am »
We are talking about one man being accused or Rape conceniently at a time that he exposes the US Gov on a world stage.

you do realise that this goes back to august, and predates the releases of the past month or so that have moved wikilieaks into the limelight for most of the public now.

playing devil's advocate here but if as you say the US government is so embarrassed at the exposure, surely the last thing they'd want to do is off the (now world renowned) figurehead of wikileaks? one man doesn't make up wikileaks by any means and they'd obviously continue to operate without him right, so what would the motivation be for them in this conspiracy theory? regardless though, it's swedish police/prosecutors not the US that have caused this arrest.

Who is this girl that is accusing him? Is she miss wonderful?
would you care to explain what you mean by this? incidentally, how do you determine if someone is miss wonderful? is it based on promiscuity, the clothes they wear, the makeup? more importantly, why the fuck does it even matter. are you suggesting that if she isn't miss wonderful then perhaps the rape/sexual assault allegations shouldn't be investigated.

i don't know about anyone else but does anyone find it sickly ironic that so many supposed supporters of wikileaks are so anti questioning and investigating this case. isn't wikileaks essentially supposed to be about pursuing the ideal of justice? i think a lot of people are getting caught up in the 'excitement'

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #167 on: December 8, 2010, 01:02:46 am »
you do realise that this goes back to august, and predates the releases of the past month or so that have moved wikilieaks into the limelight for most of the public now.
and Wikileaks revelations started much before that, with promises of more releases.

playing devil's advocate here but if as you say the US government is so embarrassed at the exposure, surely the last thing they'd want to do is off the (now world renowned) figurehead of wikileaks? one man doesn't make up wikileaks by any means and they'd obviously continue to operate without him right, so what would the motivation be for them in this conspiracy theory? regardless though, it's swedish police/prosecutors not the US that have caused this arrest.
I've spoken about this before in this thread, if they killed him, their reputation would be damaged more, and he would be a martyr for freedom of speech. I've also spoken just a couple of posts up about how the US Government threatened the Swedish Government with trade sanctions just a couple of years ago to force them to pervert their own laws to arrest the people behind the Pirate bay. I'm suggesting that the US could again be pressurising other countries to dirty his name. Like i said, its just a suggestion, but a valid one given the circumstances.

would you care to explain what you mean by this? incidentally, how do you determine if someone is miss wonderful? is it based on promiscuity, the clothes they wear, the makeup? more importantly, why the fuck does it even matter. are you suggesting that if she isn't miss wonderful then perhaps the rape/sexual assault allegations shouldn't be investigated.
Its clear you are taking the Miss Wonderful comment a little too literally. My meaning behind it is that we know nothing about the person that is accusing him, or at least i haven't read anything of note about her. Im not saying that whether she is good, bad, lovely, evil or anything.. But, according to some in here Assange is fair game, because someone we dont know is accusing him. He could be 100% guilty, she could be 100% making this up. We simply don't know. Don't forget, this case has a history.. he was accused, arrest warrent sent out, then withdrawn, he was cleared (all within one day), then he is reaccused and the case reopened? What the hell was going on there?

i don't know about anyone else but does anyone find it sickly ironic that so many supposed supporters of wikileaks are so anti questioning and investigating this case. isn't wikileaks essentially supposed to be about pursuing the ideal of justice? i think a lot of people are getting caught up in the 'excitement'
I never said that he is innocent, I said that there is a huge chance that this is a setup jas a direct result of his wikileaks involvement.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #168 on: December 8, 2010, 01:37:11 am »
I'm finding this quite hateful. There is something deeply troubling about the co-ordinated effort between governments and corporations to get this guy for doing something they're not even sure is illegal.

I know. The British crown remands him in custody because he may run off on the Swedes, who in turn want him on unsubstantiated rape charges while he's simultaneously pissing the U.S. off who've managed to persuade the worlds two biggest credit card companies to stop playing ball with his website. Is there anything I've missed here? This is some bizarre shiz.

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #169 on: December 8, 2010, 02:21:47 am »

do you not find it odd though that he was initially told there was no case to answer by the Swedish prosecutor in Stolkholm, but then a member of the Swedish government got a different prosecutor in Gothenburg to resubmit the warrant? Why is the Swedish government getting involved when the Swedish legal system had already discharged the case? Something just doesn't seem quite right in all this..
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #170 on: December 8, 2010, 03:36:30 am »
These are the charges held against him

* Used his body weight to hold down Miss A in a sexual manner.
    * Had unprotected sex with Miss A when she had insisted on him using a condom.
    * Molested Miss A "in a way designed to violate her sexual integrity".
    * Had unprotected sex with Miss W while she was asleep.

I wonder how these charges will hold up. They all look quite flimsy to me.

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: December 8, 2010, 04:58:01 am »
Don't know how reliable the source is but,
http://www.daddys-sverige.com/3/post/2010/12/the-love-contract-get-it-before-visiting-sweden.html
According to newser.com, the latest in the absurd Assange rape case is that, now he is NOT wanted for rape after all, but for some  crime called: Sex by surprise. I have lived my whole life in this country and feel pretty up to date with our laws in this area. 

Of course for us who have witnessed and even had to experiance the swedish judicinal system from the inside, this case is not absurd at all, just another like most others.

Sweden is after all the country in the world (after Lesotho), that harbours the largest amount of rapists in the world. But I have never heard of a crime called "sex by surprise". I wonder what that law says?

From the article on Newser.com:
Assange’s lawyers tell Aol News that prosecutors have told them he’s wanted not for rape but for “sex by surprise,” a minor crime punishable only be a fine.

“We don't even know what 'sex by surprise' even means, and they haven't told us,” the lawyer says.

First swedish blogger that I saw picked this up was Ann Marie Maukonen. It´s a good thing we have blogs in sweden for those who wants to read news.

"The love contract" to avoid surprising surprise allogations

The swedish gouvernment is now pondering a law that would make it illegal to have sex without a signed form of concent.  That mean of course that it is the woman that needs to sign. So for us swedish guys and male guests to our country from Australia and ellsewhere. Here comes the solution if you are planning to have some consentual sex in our country, or if you just have plans to go out for a night on the town and want to be prepared. Make sure to protect yourselves. In sweden you will not only need a  condom. You also will need the love contract. Otherwise you can easily end up behind behind bars.  And just  to clearify, not the kind that serves alcohol.

This is actually not a joke.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #172 on: December 8, 2010, 05:46:00 am »
Thats madness PJG.. Will be an interesting few days.
Maybe we could set up a sex tourism trade in Ireland for swedes that want to get drunk and rummage around in the love boat

Offline TheoRacle

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC Supporter
« Reply #173 on: December 8, 2010, 07:26:19 am »

It's not about getting rid of him, its more personal than that.  They want to humiliate him.  Destroy his character. If he'd come within 50m of a minor in the last 6 months you can bet he'd be up on trumped up peadophile charges now rather than being accused of sex with a sabotaged condom.

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #174 on: December 8, 2010, 07:32:03 am »
Is it being portrayed as a smear  campaign by the uk press  there (UK)?

« Last Edit: December 8, 2010, 07:55:37 am by Endoe »

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #175 on: December 8, 2010, 10:13:44 am »
they will do a "David Kelly" on him
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #176 on: December 8, 2010, 10:39:11 am »
BBCBreaking BBC Breaking News
Hackers who support #WikiLeaks founder Julian #Assange say they´ve taken down the website of the credit card firm Mastercard
3 minutes ago
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #177 on: December 8, 2010, 10:39:47 am »
Hackers who support #WikiLeaks founder Julian #Assange say they´ve taken down the website of the credit card firm Mastercard
3 minutes ago

What's the point of that?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #178 on: December 8, 2010, 10:41:13 am »

Mastercard stopped payments to Wikileaks.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #179 on: December 8, 2010, 10:41:54 am »

Mastercard yesterday stopped wikileak using their service or something like that.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #180 on: December 8, 2010, 10:42:32 am »
Mastercard stopped payments to Wikileaks.

Aaaah I see, didn't know that, ta.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: December 8, 2010, 10:48:59 am »
3 minutes ago

I'm not sure if this is a childish tantrum against those that stopped helping wikileaks, or a ploy to discourage companies from bailing on wikileaks.  If it's the latter, then it is a pretty smart idea from those helping.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #182 on: December 8, 2010, 11:01:36 am »
any chance they can wipe out my credit card bill while they are at it?

anyway..for anyone living on the moon here is wikileaks on twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/wikileaks

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: December 8, 2010, 11:45:13 am »
I'm not sure if this is a childish tantrum against those that stopped helping wikileaks, or a ploy to discourage companies from bailing on wikileaks.  If it's the latter, then it is a pretty smart idea from those helping.

definitely the former

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #184 on: December 8, 2010, 11:46:09 am »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: December 8, 2010, 11:50:44 am »
Surely both.

but not by wikileaks themselves, was what i meant. i didn't read the comment properly

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #186 on: December 8, 2010, 12:10:14 pm »
they will do a "David Kelly" on him

When was the last time we did a RAWK Death Pool?

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: December 8, 2010, 12:30:28 pm »
Anyone hear that scouse fella on Radio 2 discussing this a minute ago? What a wally he was.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline mbroon

• would like a clean space - hasn't got one
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: December 8, 2010, 12:36:11 pm »
3 minutes ago

They've also DDoSed the Swedish office of the public prosecutor, the office of a Swedish law firm and Interpol.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #189 on: December 8, 2010, 01:37:16 pm »
Haha I like this anarchy - even more for making America look like tits

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 8, 2010, 02:27:32 pm »
Apparently a facebook group giving it hard to the two swedish girls that accused Assange of rape.

Can't find it though..

« Last Edit: December 8, 2010, 02:38:52 pm by Met »
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: December 8, 2010, 03:02:10 pm »
Apparently a facebook group giving it hard to the two swedish girls that accused Assange of rape.

fucking dickheads. starting to turnintoa rabble

Offline Cockney Kid

• Anny Roader
  • ^^^The founding father of total football.
« Reply #192 on: December 8, 2010, 03:04:35 pm »
Im not going to lie. I really dont like americans.  I think that the truth remains they are snakes who try to use to the world. Lets face it they only invaded iraq so they could take the oil. The amount of people who lost there lives during the vietnam war. Shambolic.
Back to wikileaks. I think that the most sensitive thing they are going to bring out is how the rich countries are using the 3rd world countries or developing countries as they like to be called now. The people who run a country have a duty to act in the best interest of the people. Getting a country into debt and spending billion and billions of pounds on a war that we should not be involved in. Now does that sound like a government acting in the best interest of the people? No.

I sincerely hope that Wikileaks can get some sensitive info from FIFA them bastards are ruining football rather then improving it. Go on sepp how much did putin give you to give the world cup to Russia?
Quote from: David Maddock
It was only the action of the fans in exposing their plans that prevented it. Not the media, not the Football Association or the Premier League (who must now take a long, hard look at their rules), but the fans.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #193 on: December 8, 2010, 03:50:49 pm »
Brilliant developments today,

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: December 8, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »
By complete accident I found this group that's attacking these websites and joined their fight last night, I'm a complete Internet novice too, so I was surprised at how easy it was to assist.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #195 on: December 8, 2010, 04:01:16 pm »
By complete accident I found this group that's attacking these websites and joined their fight last night, I'm a complete Internet novice too, so I was surprised at how easy it was to assist.
you are an experienced internet terrorist, ofcourse you found it easy to assist :D

Offline Refo

• ree! How art thee?!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #196 on: December 8, 2010, 04:02:18 pm »
Im not going to lie. I really dont like americans.  I think that the truth remains they are snakes who try to use to the world. Lets face it they only invaded iraq so they could take the oil. The amount of people who lost there lives during the vietnam war. Shambolic.
Back to wikileaks. I think that the most sensitive thing they are going to bring out is how the rich countries are using the 3rd world countries or developing countries as they like to be called now. The people who run a country have a duty to act in the best interest of the people. Getting a country into debt and spending billion and billions of pounds on a war that we should not be involved in. Now does that sound like a government acting in the best interest of the people? No.

I sincerely hope that Wikileaks can get some sensitive info from FIFA them bastards are ruining football rather then improving it. Go on sepp how much did putin give you to give the world cup to Russia?

wha... err... never mind.
I'm liking this Refo-fella. Wanna adopt?

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #197 on: December 8, 2010, 04:04:00 pm »
just going back to the conversations i had last night about the US gov influencing governments and companies to act in their interests... here is a comment from the beeb today further supporting what i said.

The firm originally said Wikileaks' account had violated its terms of services.

But the online payment firm has since admitted that it stopped payments following a request from the US government.

"On 27 November the State Department, the US government, basically wrote a letter saying that the Wikileaks activities were deemed illegal in the United States," PayPal's Osama Bedier told the Le Web conference in France.

"And as a result our policy group had to make the decision of suspending their account.

"It's honestly, just pretty straight forward from our perspective and there's not much more to it than that," he said.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 8, 2010, 04:06:30 pm »
you are an experienced internet terrorist, ofcourse you found it easy to assist :D

Haha, how could I forget.

Years in the trenches ;D

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: December 8, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »
just going back to the conversations i had last night about the US gov influencing governments and companies to act in their interests... here is a comment from the beeb today further supporting what i said.

Yeah no doubt they pushed them into the decision, probably worded it in this order 'Terrorists 9/11 WikiLeaks YOU'

Paypal has 60K worth of donations to WikiLeaks frozen and under their control.