Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554280 times)

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11120 on: May 14, 2017, 02:04:21 pm »
Those wacky selfies with superimposed cheetah ears and nose.

I bet every person doing it thinks they are showing a wacky and zany individual sense of humour!

Just selfies, mate; you see adults seriously staring at the camera thinking how great they look and then posting on FB. I've done it for a laugh with a funny face with my kids when they were little, but fuck's sake just stop it, please.
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11121 on: May 14, 2017, 03:04:29 pm »
Those wacky selfies with superimposed cheetah ears and nose.

I bet every person doing it thinks they are showing a wacky and zany individual sense of humour!

Been going on for years...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11122 on: May 14, 2017, 04:30:41 pm »
Yep but not the accent you would expect,posh accent..southern posh..'be quiet,piss orf'..defo a mrs bucket.

Probably her telephone voice then. ;)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11123 on: May 14, 2017, 05:05:54 pm »
Did either of you lads see the furore the other day about an add on the tube?

Was a massive white banner which said:

Ob_s_t_

"Can you guess the second biggest cause of cancer after smoking?"

And honestly a group representing "big and beautiful" said it was fat shaming and aggressive bullying. Now I'm as leftist as they come, but fucking hell, we can't even tell people that being morbidly obese will kill them now? Mental.

Going back to this, been in the local town centre today. Sat outside a wine bar having a drink with the missus and we were looking at how many fat, as in obese fat, people were walking about. The vast majority were women and I reckon we saw 4 slim women and about 30 - 40 obese ones in just under an hour. Its awful the state people let themselves get into these days.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11124 on: May 14, 2017, 05:09:36 pm »
Going back to this, been in the local town centre today. Sat outside a wine bar having a drink with the missus and we were looking at how many fat, as in obese fat, people were walking about. The vast majority were women and I reckon we saw 4 slim women and about 30 - 40 obese ones in just under an hour. Its awful the state people let themselves get into these days.

I almost asked my best mates Mrs if she was pregnant a fortnight ago when I saw her...decided not to out of potential embarrassment...then she announced her pregnancy ten minutes later. Gutted at having missed the chance to look like a psychic (or at least very observant)
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11125 on: May 14, 2017, 05:10:54 pm »
When your food arrives an hour late.
Mods can you change my name to Melissa x

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11126 on: May 14, 2017, 05:40:08 pm »
Nah them fucking pigeons and shit. i have loads near my flat. I have the most annoying , attractive russian girl living above me and i woke up and thought she was enjoying herself so i thought id join along. It was the damn birds...

Possibly the greatest post ever on RAWK... :wave
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11127 on: May 14, 2017, 06:20:26 pm »

I think it depends were you sit to be honest but you do get waves of obese people with a sprinkling of slim ones.

Back in the 60s there was the occasional "stout" woman and a fair few older blokes with beer guts but there seems to be a race now to see how similar we can become to the home of the brave and obese.

It must be a lack of self pride and self esteem.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11128 on: May 14, 2017, 06:47:27 pm »
I think it depends were you sit to be honest but you do get waves of obese people with a sprinkling of slim ones.

Back in the 60s there was the occasional "stout" woman and a fair few older blokes with beer guts but there seems to be a race now to see how similar we can become to the home of the brave and obese.

It must be a lack of self pride and self esteem.

When I was in juniors in the the mid 70's we had one fat girl and one fat lad in our year and I honestly don't remember any fat Mums or Dads. Now there's loads of fat parents with fat kids in tow.

What annoys me is the acceptance of it, all this big is beautiful shite. I know we all don't fit a specific size and shouldn't have a set size/weight to be as its not achieveable, but to be waddling about carrying an extra 10 stone and have people try to defend it is normal is unacceptable.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11129 on: May 14, 2017, 10:06:25 pm »
When I was in juniors in the the mid 70's we had one fat girl and one fat lad in our year and I honestly don't remember any fat Mums or Dads. Now there's loads of fat parents with fat kids in tow.

What annoys me is the acceptance of it, all this big is beautiful shite. I know we all don't fit a specific size and shouldn't have a set size/weight to be as its not achieveable, but to be waddling about carrying an extra 10 stone and have people try to defend it is normal is unacceptable.

I was a kid in the 70s and there just wasn't the option to eat like we can now. My dad was working class and probably earned average wages but I can remember looking at ads on the tele for certain chocolate bars and just wishing I could try one; nowadays they get brought home by the bucket load in multipacks. Everyone just eats too much and doesn't exercise enough.
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11130 on: May 14, 2017, 10:40:16 pm »
I was a kid in the 70s and there just wasn't the option to eat like we can now. My dad was working class and probably earned average wages but I can remember looking at ads on the tele for certain chocolate bars and just wishing I could try one; nowadays they get brought home by the bucket load in multipacks. Everyone just eats too much and doesn't exercise enough.

Nail on the head there.

My Dad worked in Triumph and My Ma in Visionhire (Phil Thompsons Ma rented her telly from them, Ken Dodd had a Black and White telly), we still had cakes, chocolate crisps and stuff like that, but we were not allowed to eat loads. My Ma used to cook standard stuff like scouse, sausage and chips etc. One thing was though, we were never in, always out playing football or with my mates. Out two love playing on the tablets and laptop, so we make sure our kids don't eat between meals, we walk unless we need to take the car, we got artificial grass so that they can play in the garden as much as possible and we don't take them to McNasty's, Pizza Hut or such. We will take them to restaurants, but we always walk there and back.

We do have easy access to shite food, but like my wife says to me, no-one forces you to eat it.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11131 on: May 15, 2017, 06:03:24 pm »
Journalists with an agenda trying to unsettle our players.

Today I've read 3 different match reports, from three different sources, from our game yesterday.

In every single one of them (and it's been going on for months)  they cant report the details without having a veiled dig.

In every single report there's comments about Coutinho going to Barcelona.

It's becoming a self fulfilling prophesy.    And I'm getting a bit fucking sick of it.

Just give us the match report, without your snide agenda. Dickheads.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11132 on: May 15, 2017, 06:04:40 pm »
Has anyone said Michael Owen yet?
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #11133 on: May 15, 2017, 06:44:35 pm »
When your food arrives an hour late.
Lazy people.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #11134 on: May 15, 2017, 06:48:08 pm »

Innit..fat lazy, greeedy c*nts!! That fuckin simple...dirty stinking double fare sized fuckas....he says as he tucks into a Topic. ;D

There was two fat lads in my year...one died of a heart attack...it's as Rob said, no one was in the house when were kids...out from first light till you got dragged in complaining.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11135 on: May 15, 2017, 07:16:36 pm »

Fuckin Hell Lance :lmao

I love some of your posts lad.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11136 on: May 15, 2017, 08:50:48 pm »

What's Adolf doing with a pointy bra on his head?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11137 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:47 pm »
What's Adolf doing with a pointy bra on his head?

Looking for the Fallen Madonna With Ze Big Boobies.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11138 on: May 15, 2017, 08:58:34 pm »
It's a little known fact that Adolf Hitlers dog was actually called Hitler.
When Adolf wanted the dog to sit next to him he said the command "Heel Hitler".
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11139 on: May 15, 2017, 09:48:37 pm »
"If we can't beat xxxx then we don't deserve Champions League"

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If we can't beat Boro at home last game of the season then we absolutely do not belong in the 'Champions' League.

Enjoy Barney. Enjoy ;D

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11140 on: May 15, 2017, 10:22:22 pm »
Enjoy Barney. Enjoy ;D
People who criticise the media, but get every single one of their opinions from the media. Its the worst at uni.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11141 on: May 15, 2017, 10:27:06 pm »
Enjoy Barney. Enjoy ;D

I can't wait to this season is over so I can stop reading that  ;D

People who criticise the media, but get every single one of their opinions from the media. Its the worst at uni.

People who quote someone else, but what they quoted has nothing to do with what they post  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11142 on: May 15, 2017, 10:32:49 pm »
I can't wait to this season is over so I can stop reading that  ;D

People who quote someone else, but what they quoted has nothing to do with what they post  ;D
😂😂 yeah i have no idea how that happened.

People who quote people telling them they mis-quoted 😊

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11143 on: May 16, 2017, 12:08:55 am »
Looking for the Fallen Madonna With Ze Big Boobies.

;D
#Sausages

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11144 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:44 am »
Seems to be a newish phenomenon that in order to express an opinion you have to ask yourself a question, out loud,  then answer it.  :butt

Do I think Firmino is important to our style of play? Yes
Do I think he'll score 20 goals a season? No

Cant people just say. Although Firmino is really important to our style of play, I don't think he's the kind of player who will get you 20 goals a season.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11145 on: May 16, 2017, 07:30:07 am »
Seems to be a newish phenomenon that in order to express an opinion you have to ask yourself a question, out loud,  then answer it.  :butt

Cant people just say. Although Firmino is really important to our style of play, I don't think he's the kind of player who will get you 20 goals a season.
Can they do it? of course
Do they want to do it? obviously not
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11146 on: May 16, 2017, 07:33:01 am »

Socratic Method Onanism.

Well over 2,000 years old.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11147 on: May 16, 2017, 07:33:05 am »
British people using Americanism's

Go into the TV thread, people think a series has suddenly become a season.  Why, we've always called it a series. Don't be an Americanised sheep for fuck sake.

People on here have also started to say period when not referring to either a section of time or a ladies menstrual cycle. c*nts.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11148 on: May 16, 2017, 07:34:08 am »
Linguistic snobs.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11149 on: May 16, 2017, 07:34:48 am »
Socratic Method Onanism.

Well over 2,000 years old.

Was I looking for a reasoned response? No

Its still annoying.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11150 on: May 16, 2017, 07:42:00 am »
Linguistic snobs.

People Dragging out the same old over used in-jokes.

You know - Ibe cup tied etc.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11151 on: May 16, 2017, 08:13:56 am »

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11152 on: May 16, 2017, 08:46:41 am »
Was I looking for a reasoned response? No
;D

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11153 on: May 16, 2017, 09:00:41 am »

Bonjela will sort that for you.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11154 on: May 16, 2017, 09:17:10 am »

Flanno to Fiorentina you heard here first

have my sources. Pm me
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11155 on: May 16, 2017, 09:19:45 am »
When you are searching for a space to park in a car park which is chocker & you drive past some c*nt who pulls out after you have passed..the c*nt tailing you around the carpark gets the space.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11156 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:32 am »
When you are searching for a space to park in a car park which is chocker & you drive past some c*nt who pulls out after you have passed..the c*nt tailing you around the carpark gets the space.
ha. can be frustrating but it could have been a case they just so happened to be ready as you passed or you didnt see them to let them out

you remind me of them people who tail you around casinos so they win big on slot machines.

i spotted someone doing that to me one day so i kept pretending to put money in but would then walk away and kept going in different directions. had a good giggle to myself
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11157 on: May 16, 2017, 10:48:42 am »
The latest McDonald's advert

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11158 on: May 16, 2017, 10:56:00 am »
The latest McDonald's advert

Seen it the other day. Fucking disgusting it is.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11159 on: May 16, 2017, 10:58:00 am »

And what about those fucking bear GIF's?

Trying to sift through all the hilarious bear pictures in the transfer thread to read about talented players who might be available around the world is a chore.

Id rather read a load of bollocks about us signing some Brazilian wonder-kid than see those gif's.  At least its informative.

I seriously don't think the corners of my mouth have moved in an upward direction a single time when faced with a bear picture or GIF

Simply not funny or clever.