Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Edwards joined in 2011.

What makes you think it was Edwards who was leaking? Got any proof?
Playing as the main striker is difficult. “Everyone” expects you to put the majority of your chances away and then when you don’t you become the person to blame for a team’s poor form.

Yes Nunez has not been great recently but that applies to almost every other player on the team. If we were playing better then I’m sure he would have scored more goals. It’s been a dreadful run of games just when we were close to winning 3 more trophies. I think most people are in shock and cannot believe how we imploded. It’s a bit unfair that Nunez is taking a lot of the blame.

Let’s see how he does when the team are playing well again. Maybe he needs a slightly different role and maybe he is not suited to be central striker.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Tonyh8su on Today at 07:42:24 pm »
Yeah, your view is not a surprise Tony!  ;D

For the record I've said you lot will win it since February and still think you will. Just gutted I didn't back it back in February at 11/2 because then you wouldn't win it for sure haha
News and Current Affairs / Re: Labour Thread * No Gaza *
« Last post by Wabaloolah on Today at 07:41:52 pm »
Its a positive start.
The main thing I was hoping for from Nationalisation was to be able to access a train without the help of others.  My local station is unmanned so every time I want to get the train I have to hope the guard gets off and gets me on, that is extremely stressful and an awful way to start a journey.
Some stations are still wheelchair friendly.

As for the cost I dont know, but like many things we have the money, we just decide where its spent.
ah I get you now, didn't realise you were a wheelchair user. Yes I imagine that would be quite tough from an unmanned station.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Indomitable Ibou
« Last post by lgvkarlos on Today at 07:41:32 pm »
Is it me or does he look better when Bradley plays?
Hope he realises he'll get fuck all backing from fsg no matter how successful he is. Maybe he can make a few purchases If he sells 5 or 6 players
Interesting. Thank you.

To be honest I am not sure this intense play style is the way forward especially with the amount of games increasing every year

That's my concern as well, not just the amount of games but the suitability of our squad to play an intense pressing game.

That said, i'm pretty excited to see what he can do here, he seems to have a bit of charisma and confidence without coming across as arrogant.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by lgvkarlos on Today at 07:39:22 pm »
Is Trent one of the best fullbacks in the world when attacking? Yes 100% probably the best
Is Trent one of the best fullbacks in the world when defending? No 100% probably not in the top 20
Is therefore Trent one of the best all round fullbacks in the world? No not currently, he was when he and Robbo dominated the world.

We have built a system around him, and I think it's to the detrement of the team, my personal preference is we go back to 433 or 4231 with our fullbacks bombing up and down and Trent is our right back.

Its a choice of him not defending, thats why it's sad, he was never this bad.
Agree.
Think we played better football and looked more solid with Bradley, Trent can do things that no rightback has ever done but still prefer Bradley (as a rightback)

To my eye, Trent doesn't overlap and cross from the goal line as much anymore. Bradley brings so much energy in both directions, and constantly gets in that space behind the left back.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by PEG2K on Today at 07:37:22 pm »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1783488705220477375

Forgot about this, literally got Macca and Van Dijk telling him where to pass and he loses the ball.

He needs a reset.
Our season literally started going downhill since this moment.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by ScottishGoon on Today at 07:36:27 pm »
This for me too. Yep, I'm petty. They didn't give a fuck when it was us, quite the opposite actually. And I despise Arteta and his diving cheats. Also what's allowed go on here with Arsenal fans is fuckin ridiculous as well.

Yeah, your view is not a surprise Tony!  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10