Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can file that one away with Chelsea and Palace 2014, Sevilla in the Europa, the two finals against Madrid, the two fruitless final day wins over Wolves, the City loss in early 2019 as games I don't ever ever want to see any replays of for as long as I live. Best forgotten.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: PL: Eve 2 vs 0 Liverpool Bran 27’ Lewin 58’
« Last post by Legs on Today at 10:25:07 pm »
look at the possitives the midfield re-build was left too late

at least now we cant start a fresh with new manager new ideas

klopp has been really good for liverpool but as soon as he lost his best players his plan didnt work

Well when anyone loses their best players it is going to be hard !

We have had far too many injuries as well and that just hasn’t helped at all
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: PL: Eve 2 vs 0 Liverpool Bran 27’ Lewin 58’
« Last post by Caston on Today at 10:25:03 pm »
Virgil throwing shots at our own players. He’s not wrong
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 10:25:01 pm »
It's not his job to score goals and he's not a big money number 9.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Bread on Today at 10:24:59 pm »
I think once people are over the disappointment of the past few weeks, we'll realise that this season has been a fairly successful one. I said it earlier in the thread, but given how much of a catastrophe 22/23 was and we had to bed in an entire new midfield, I think it's commendable to be in a title race in Mid-April in a season where nobody expected us to be in one at all.

If you asked the majority of Liverpool fans last August whether they'd take a top 4 finish this season, I think the majority of us would have hesitantly accepted that offer.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by y2w902 on Today at 10:24:59 pm »
The Nunez thread locked straight away,  a player who has done very little here whilst everyone is allowed to pile in on Salah who has credit in the bank. Salah stunk the place out today but if he is to leave every attacker not named Jota should also follow him out the door.

Jota can join them, he’s another Sturridge in the making, get rid before he’s unsellable.
For me our tactics have been sussed out. Atalanta led the way and others are following.

Be very physical against us and rush us.

We are very good at going forwards but mark Mac tightly and we are a bit toothless. Stick 11 behind the ball and mark us tightly. Our movement and passing can be poor and our buildup is slow.

When the ball is turned over swarm all over our defenders and they will panic. Block Virgil at corners.

Time for a new approach.

Yup we've been found out big time.
Spurs game is massive. They win their 2 in hand and they are 8 points behind with 4 games left. Hopfully this was a blip and Champions League footy is back, but the forwards look clueless at the moment. The Fulham game was great as Jota and Cody were up for it.
We 've been poor at defending the far post for a long time,and it gets targeted by teams that are physically stronger than us.Really brought it home that we are a fairly weak in the physical department.Enjoyed the Quansah tackle,though!Konate has turned into powder and the opposition is comfortable with him having the ball.Time for some big changes!!
The players have been crap absolutely. But the managements selections and tactics doesn't help one bit either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10